Mini 885 - Boom, Game Gutshot/Abandoned by Mod!

hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:13 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Look around Chibo - there IS no other discussion.

Mod: it's probably time to replace EG. Try prodding milkshake instead of 5cvm because maybe that will get his ass in here.

In the meantime, Chibo is at least here, so let's go ahead and
unvote, vote: Evilgorrilaz
because why not. Four days until deadline, guys. If there's not an EG replacement by then we may as well go ahead and put that slot out of it's misery.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Boxman
Boxman
Goon
Boxman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:03 am

Post by Boxman »

No response from either EG or 5cvm. Replacing both.

By the by, I prodded the main first this time.
Show
Currently Playing:
Super uPick
Mini 894 - Vortex Mafia

Currently Modding:
Mini 885 - Mafia in the Village (need 2 replacements)
Humble Poirot
Humble Poirot
Goon
Humble Poirot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:24 am

Post by Humble Poirot »

ChiboSempai wrote:What is the deal with the hardcore tunneling? Not to mention the point that you're trying to quickly end the day before other discussion.
What's the deal with avoiding to recognize that you're not town? What's with posting just a lame defense and trying to switch tables? End the day with no discussion?
Reading through everything again and thinking about it more, I don't like EG's play atm. I see that he hasn't posted in quite a while, and one of his last posts was wondering if we should 100% focus on just an SK and forget about the mafia thinking there weren't anymore. That + coasting together gives a perfect scum read, he tries to convince us to not look for him + lies low anyway to keep safe.
You're attacking the ONLY one who can't respond. You're attacking him for being focused on an SK and that makes it a "perfect" scum read? notice the word, used as an excuse. It's a PERFECT excuse to vote him. So no one can attack ME for it.
I would also like to hear from him again soon and start posting.
Your vote is easy and lame. How is EG scum or how is EG SK?

Essentially when it comes down to it though, besides finding links to a specific role (like what I just did for EG), mafia hunting and sk hunting are similar. We're both trying to uncover players that don't want to be killed that are against the town.
You're one of them. Trying to lynch someone who isn't here. I remember when they complained about Aranfan doing this trying to lynch magisterrian (me) when before I replaced in.
As for the whole are we at Lylo kind of thing, it's really situation. There would have to be another scum, not lynch scum or sk and have the scum and sk both nail a townie, and have a vig mislynch all together i believe, though I didn't do the calculations.
random nonsense. Talking about the setup to make filler post. You're not town. Face it.
As for "unveiling my plan" as Poirot suggested, I'm mearly just trying to find out facts about the game.
No. You said what you thought. This is not what I'm going after you. But it's still funny that you explained your reasons for acting like you did.

There's no connections between Furry and you and very little info to be gained for his kill... you said it yourself. That's why you did it.

@Hito: Unvote EvilGorillaz and vote chibosempai. Chibo IS here and EG is not and CHIBO is not town so we NEED to lynch him. EG can't defend himself and Chibo is just trying to save himself instead of scumhunting. Look at his post (and his earlier posts).

Everyone else who's not playing this game. Come and do so. It is extremely boring and frustrating. We should be very close to winning if we just post. I know I'm no example but I'm trying now.
If you are to be Hercule Poirot, you must think of everything.
A_Squirrel
A_Squirrel
Townie
A_Squirrel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:18 pm

Post by A_Squirrel »

Mod, how will the replacements affect the deadline (or will it)? I don't particularly care either way, just want to know.

I'll have some things to say later.
Boxman
Boxman
Goon
Boxman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:07 am

Post by Boxman »

If I do not find replacements by deadline, there is likely to be an extension.

If anyone has thoughts on the matter, I'd be glad to hear 'em.
Show
Currently Playing:
Super uPick
Mini 894 - Vortex Mafia

Currently Modding:
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

You know what? Button was right on Aran, and I think Humble is town, so hell, why not. I'm not so sure about the case, but if people I trust are, I'm willing to go along for the ride.

unvote, vote: Chibosempai
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Humble Poirot
Humble Poirot
Goon
Humble Poirot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:15 am

Post by Humble Poirot »

Thanks, hito...

Anyway....

Where is everybody? This game looks deader than dead.

We need an active replacement and we need it ASAP.

MOD
: you can't end the day without a replacament. We need an extension.
A_Squirrel
A_Squirrel
Townie
A_Squirrel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:53 am

Post by A_Squirrel »

Ok wow.

I've been expecting chibo to come in and say something, maybe to defend himself you know? But he really hasn't done so...

I really don't like this chibo wagon. Wtf is this "oh look at his posts, obv sk." I'm inclined to think that Button's 609 is complete bs--mafia doc is an unusual (from what I've seen) role and is quite powerful. The "only sk thinks this" seems absolutely weak to me.

Humble's 610 seemingly arbitrarily clears players from being sk. and whats this sk is unkillable thing? and of course, chibo ignores the request for a claim. not sure what i think of it. its interesting that humble says dont trust button but goes with him on the chibo wagon.

Humble's 619. analyzing the mod to determine the set up seems very very dangerous. theres no guarantee to anything in it. it may be a nice thought experiment, but nothing I would go with unless there was more proof. and I highly doubt that there was proof of an sk on day 1. *insert
sk
knows sk exists comment* I'd consider "anti-town killed furry and not vig, to keep furry quiet" absolutely obvious. Can you honestly say that only the sk will think this, and say it?

I thought we were basing the sk on being a non-contributor, but I guess not since people seem to be ignoring EG. I don't see why you would ignore a slot that hasn't really contributed all game. If anything, that's a great spot to hide in. But no, we're going after someone else?

hito, look at the case...
"hey guys, look at his posts, obvsk"
"only sk thinks this, obvsk"
"he's not town."
etc.

Maybe I'm just missing something?
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:06 am

Post by ChiboSempai »

Humble Poirot wrote:
ChiboSempai wrote:What is the deal with the hardcore tunneling? Not to mention the point that you're trying to quickly end the day before other discussion.
What's the deal with avoiding to recognize that you're not town? What's with posting just a lame defense and trying to switch tables? End the day with no discussion?
Reading through everything again and thinking about it more, I don't like EG's play atm. I see that he hasn't posted in quite a while, and one of his last posts was wondering if we should 100% focus on just an SK and forget about the mafia thinking there weren't anymore. That + coasting together gives a perfect scum read, he tries to convince us to not look for him + lies low anyway to keep safe.
You're attacking the ONLY one who can't respond. You're attacking him for being focused on an SK and that makes it a "perfect" scum read? notice the word, used as an excuse. It's a PERFECT excuse to vote him. So no one can attack ME for it.
I would also like to hear from him again soon and start posting.
Your vote is easy and lame. How is EG scum or how is EG SK?

Essentially when it comes down to it though, besides finding links to a specific role (like what I just did for EG), mafia hunting and sk hunting are similar. We're both trying to uncover players that don't want to be killed that are against the town.
You're one of them. Trying to lynch someone who isn't here. I remember when they complained about Aranfan doing this trying to lynch magisterrian (me) when before I replaced in.
As for the whole are we at Lylo kind of thing, it's really situation. There would have to be another scum, not lynch scum or sk and have the scum and sk both nail a townie, and have a vig mislynch all together i believe, though I didn't do the calculations.
random nonsense. Talking about the setup to make filler post. You're not town. Face it.
As for "unveiling my plan" as Poirot suggested, I'm mearly just trying to find out facts about the game.
No. You said what you thought. This is not what I'm going after you. But it's still funny that you explained your reasons for acting like you did.

There's no connections between Furry and you and very little info to be gained for his kill... you said it yourself. That's why you did it.

@Hito: Unvote EvilGorillaz and vote chibosempai. Chibo IS here and EG is not and CHIBO is not town so we NEED to lynch him. EG can't defend himself and Chibo is just trying to save himself instead of scumhunting. Look at his post (and his earlier posts).

Everyone else who's not playing this game. Come and do so. It is extremely boring and frustrating. We should be very close to winning if we just post. I know I'm no example but I'm trying now.
Why would I attack the person who is not here? That's not what I'm doing. I was commenting on day of posts that I had missed. Sure he might not be here now, but does that mean I'm not supposed to comment on what he said before?

Everything you're posting is personal opinion trying to stick the blame on me. Lame defense? Easy and lame vote? Claiming I'm scum or SK?

I brought up the setup not as a filler post, but responding to the people that already brought it up. Try again, if you think that's a scumtell go for the people that first brought that up.

You say I'm not scumhunting yet I found something in EG's play that I found to be a scumtell and acted on it as such (100% focusing on SK and forgetting about the possibility of another scum - and who would want everyone to forget about scum? Another scum person.)
Show
join game

lynch town

win
I'm here from [url=http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=72031]Smash World Forums[/url]
Boxman
Boxman
Goon
Boxman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:25 am

Post by Boxman »

I'll almost certainly be extending the deadline if I do not get a replacement by then, don't worry.
Show
Currently Playing:
Super uPick
Mini 894 - Vortex Mafia

Currently Modding:
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:36 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

:crickets:
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:23 am

Post by ChiboSempai »

Posting to avoid prod incase I forget to later. I've been here multiple times today but I'm still the latest post
Show
join game

lynch town

win
I'm here from [url=http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=72031]Smash World Forums[/url]
A_Squirrel
A_Squirrel
Townie
A_Squirrel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:19 am

Post by A_Squirrel »

I'm here.

Unfortunately, I have the feeling xvart may need a prod/replacement as well, since he's been replaced in another of his games. =/
Humble Poirot
Humble Poirot
Goon
Humble Poirot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:40 am

Post by Humble Poirot »

I'm busy right now but I'll add some stuff later.

Right now. What I'd like is a bigger waggon and
ChiboSempai claim.
Maybe it can chance my mind, who knows.

For now, I take full responsibility for his lynch.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:01 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Yeah I'm still here, I just can't muster the motivation to try to kick-start this game knowing so many people have flaked. Sorry, guys.
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by ChiboSempai »

vote count plz?
Show
join game

lynch town

win
A_Squirrel
A_Squirrel
Townie
A_Squirrel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by A_Squirrel »

You have 3 votes. aka L-2.

Disclaimer: Totally unofficial vote count, if it's wrong, I refuse to take responsibility, and it may very well be. Use at your own risk.
Boxman
Boxman
Goon
Boxman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by Boxman »

Yeah, sorry for extended absence. Prods will likely be going out soon.

Deadline suspended indefinitely until replacements are found.

In other news, Jase replaces 5cvm, effective as soon as he gets his role.

VC later. I believe Chibo is indeed at L-2.
Show
Currently Playing:
Super uPick
Mini 894 - Vortex Mafia

Currently Modding:
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by Jase »

Hello everyone. I'm re-reading right now. Only on page six though. Feel free to pose some questions to me in the mean time, I'll try to check this end of the thread periodically to answer them.

I don't know if this is still relevant but I'd like to retract pretty much everything that 5cvm has said up to page six, and probably everything since as well based on what I've seen from him.
I don't have a signature. Okay, I do...but I was just holding it for a friend, I swear!
A_Squirrel
A_Squirrel
Townie
A_Squirrel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:55 pm

Post by A_Squirrel »

Loooooool.

Welcome Jase. No questions in particular for you at the moment, though I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts. Hopefully we get the next few replacements in and this'll jumpstart the game.
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by Jase »

Well, I'm done reading for the night I think. Page 13. I'll try to finish reading and post something of consequence during the weekend.
I don't have a signature. Okay, I do...but I was just holding it for a friend, I swear!
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:59 am

Post by Jase »

Done reading for now. At page 20. I'll either finish up later tonight or tomorrow.

Y'know I really appreciate you guys holding back on your posting until I catch up. So thoughtful!
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:14 pm

Post by Jase »

Well I'm not done catching up, but I do have some thoughts. I'm (as of this instant) thinking evil or squirrel scum. I hadn't thought to look to see who had flipped what before I started reading unfortunately, and I've had a lot to read, so I don't know if that'll hold up after I look at connections.

Evil had plenty of scummy bits, and I'll be more specific about that when I do a formal content post.

Squirrel has been pretty lurky and there isn't much to make me think he(?) is town, and the wording of a certain post set me off a bit, I'll be sure to qoute that post and go into more detail later.

Final thought. Normally I'd save this for a real content post, but I think I'll forget if i do. I think it might be a bit convenient that hito tunnels on a policy lynch all day, and at the end votes for scum. If hito is scum this would be a fairly smooth way to bus.

I'm dog tired. G'night.
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:25 am

Post by Jase »

ChiboSempai wrote:Xvart's postings on EvilGorrilaz is correct imo, I really don't know why he would say that. Also if he's making us believe we got all the scum, perhaps he's hoping to get us to stop scumhunting (and only look for an SK) which could protected him (if he was scum). I just really can not see their only being 2 scum personally for balance reasons
This bit here suggest Chibo Sk. It seems to align completely with the motives of a SK. He doesn't know if there are any scum remaining and he needs to get rid of them, and in calling for the town to act as though there is still scum he could be trying to prevent a SK hunt.
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:09 am

Post by Jase »

Well I've finished reading. I'm not motivated right now but I will be posting my thoughts on all remaining players. For now I'll say that I approve of lynching chibo as SK. Although Humble is making me a little uneasy. Do we still need replacements.

Has the mod abandoned ship? What happened to that vote count?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”