farside22 ( 0 )
manho ( 0 )
Fishythefish ( 1 ) Snow Bunny
No Lynch ( 4 ) Juls manho farside22 don_johnson
Total Votes ( 7 )

With 7 alive, 4 needed to lynch.
Next Lynch Available at: January 30th 00:01 EST
Lynch Will Be: No Lynch

No, it's not reasonable to predict the second kill would be around 10 days after the start. It's an assumption that I decided to not make. That makes me scummy?

Also, we're missing another point here. You are assuming the kill is instantaneously. I wonder, why can't it has a lapse of time just like my ability? The ability kills as soon as possible, but if blocked it waits until the protection wears off (or until the ability's timer ends).

@farside: I must have missed your question. I thought fishy answered well enough for what you asked.

@fishy: Though I had a town read on you, that doesn't mean you are confirmed in my eyes, and thus I have no reason to say you everything I think.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm sorry I'm confused a bit. SB your ability does not kick in as soon as you PM the mod?
Fishy do you have this same delay?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:44 pm

Post by Juls »

Posting this in all my games:

Please consider me V/LA until Thursday night. I apologize for the inconvienance but this week is very busy for me
-------------------------------------
Juls
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:10 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

farside22 wrote:I'm sorry I'm confused a bit. SB your ability does not kick in as soon as you PM the mod?
No, you're getting it wrong. My ability kicks in as soon as I PM the mod, but it last for some days before wearing off. I'm saying the same thing could happen to the scum kill.

Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:29 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

SB: I'm not saying you should trust me and give me all your reads. I'm just saying if you found something scummy, why did you keep it to yourself?
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:18 am

Post by manho »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
farside22 wrote:I'm sorry I'm confused a bit. SB your ability does not kick in as soon as you PM the mod?
No, you're getting it wrong. My ability kicks in as soon as I PM the mod, but it last for some days before wearing off. I'm saying the same thing could happen to the scum kill.
if this is so, the kill will be really really hard to be protected. you need a time interval of the scum kill completely belong to the time interval of the protection in order to protect a kill. i don't think the mod would make the scum kill so strong.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:21 am

Post by manho »

and it makes SB's claim not that convincing, so it makes SB more scummy.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:36 am

Post by Fishythefish »

This game urgently needs more activity from more players. It's very likely that we will lose if we don't lynch scum today.

@SB: after the first kill, how likely did you find it that the scum had waited for longer than their recharge time to shoot?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
I have to ask this how long does your ability last?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:52 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

@fishy: I worked under the assumption of seven days recharge time. My line of thoughts were the following: scum used first NK some time after it got charged to create a false impression about the duration. The second NK then would have been harder to prevent.

Also, I used it when Elli said that she had info about you and feared she might get killed.

Oh! That reminds me something really interesting the mod said. If an action is blocked, the recharge time is less than if it wasn't blocked. So, it is entirely possible that I blocked the first assassination attempt against Elli, but couldn't prevent the second one.

@farside: My ability lasts long enough. Thanks for asking.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:58 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

don_johnson wrote:what is "contrersial"?
contreversial. Now please explain. There's a lack of that in your posts.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:35 am

Post by don_johnson »

lack of what? i am thinking you and snowbunny are scum partners.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Vote: Snow_bunny

Basically if I'm reading this correctly she thinks there is a 7 day recharge time. When I ask her how long it last she says long enough. Meaning that if she "thinks" the recharge time is 7 days then it should have lasted over the 10 days that fishy brought to her attention.

Also I really dont' see the case that myko is making on DJ.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:46 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

don_johnson wrote:lack of what? i am thinking you and snowbunny are scum partners.
This really should be obvious. Lack of explaination. I swear your trying to throw the game off track by doing stupid things like this.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:06 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I really don't see the case that farside is making on Snow_Bunny.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Snow_Bunny wrote:I really don't see the case that farside is making on Snow_Bunny.
If fishy is telling you in your QT that he noticed the hit happened after a 10 day span and you think it's 7 days according to what you said here and now and your saying your JK action last long enough then the time it ended and the time of the kill makes no sense. Basically I think your lying about your actions because it doesn't add up.
Also your vote on fishy is OMGUS with no reasoning but gut.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:22 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

What doesn't add up? Really, I don't follow at all. For your information, with "last long enough" meant "I won't tell you until I find it necessary". You are using a very shaky logic here, trying to use timers and recharge as scumhunting (when you have no proof of them, unless of course, you are scum), when it is obviously leading you to wrong conclusions.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Snow_Bunny wrote:What doesn't add up? Really, I don't follow at all. For your information, with "last long enough" meant "I won't tell you until I find it necessary". You are using a very shaky logic here, trying to use timers and recharge as scumhunting (when you have no proof of them, unless of course, you are scum), when it is obviously leading you to wrong conclusions.
I asked you those question to see if your logic on when you supposedly JK eli adds up.
Fishy says he noticed the scum seem to have a kill at 10 days.
You say this:
I worked under the assumption of seven days recharge time
which is when I asked you how long your JK ability last all you answer is long enough.
Which either means (a) it doesnt' last 3 days (b) it doesn't exsist or (c) if it does exsist and doesn't last 3 days and you think that scum have some sort of time exhaustion but don't say what it is in which case why did you put a JK ability at the time you did?
None of this add up to me. If your mason partner tells you something why not listen or comment about your views on the subject?
Why think 7 days on a kill but say it's long enough which I read longer then 3 days if you think it's long enough to counter your 7 day to 10 day period as discussed by fishy?
You think I'm scummy because so far your conclusions and comments don't add up? Tell me how they do reading this post make sense.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:56 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

MY ANSWER WAS LONG ENOUGH AS A MEAN TO SAY THAT I WON'T TELL YOU! It has nothing to do with the actual duration, which can be 1, 2, 3 or even more days. Why the hell you are clinging to that?

I never said you were scummy, not at least in the last posts. Have I said that? I used the ability on Elli as soon as the request from him came. I did not give a second thought from timers and that crap. You know why? Because that's how I play! Too much thoughts on a single matter can make you draw any number of conclusions, most of them wrong. And thus, I rather go with quick actions, and then see what happens.

Oh, and btw, Fishy is not mason. At least I don't know his alignment. And even if I knew his alignment, I had no reason to listen to him if I don't want to. But you seems so sure he is town. Makes me wonder why. See? That's the kind of thing I do.

This actually makes me thing fishy is town, and you are scum. You are making a mountain out of a snowball, and makes me think you are just drawing for a quicklynch to give scum higher chances of winning.

Unvote, vote: farside

It's not omgus. I fail to see your reasons of your case. They are all based on assumptions of fishy's alignment, scum timer, and my own ability's timer, none of them you
shouldn't
know. Yet you act as if you do.

don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:08 am

Post by don_johnson »

i think its funny how ani and snow are launching omgus campaigns.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:23 am

Post by farside22 »

don_johnson wrote:i think its funny how ani and snow are launching omgus campaigns.
QFT ^

With Bunny first it's fishy and now it's me. And her comment here:
Oh, and btw, Fishy is not mason
makes no sense. I'm not sure if this is a mistype or what but they both claimed mason buddies so I don't get this logic
It's not omgus. I fail to see your reasons of your case. They are all based on assumptions of fishy's alignment, scum timer, and my own ability's timer, none of them you shouldn't know. Yet you act as if you do.
No this is based on the comment you 2 share in regards to your QT where fishy noted the kill period and you just don't agree with it do to a timer. When I push and ask about the timer delay you are vague on it. I asked you if scum would hold back a kill and you seem to think there is a delay and say it could be 7 days. Then you say you JK and not thinking about any of this at all but clearly it was in your head there was a delay or could be a delay from you own comments today.

In short: I'm basing this on everything you said today which doesnt' make sense as town.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:47 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Mason = confirmed alignment.
Neighbour = not confirmed.

Got that? Or must I use stick figures?

manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by manho »

SB looks more town now, but still couldn't understand her last action.

seriously, should we have a mass role claim as it is lylo now?
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:31 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

I actually agree with manho on this one - SB's recent posts make me doubt my read somewhat. They feel genuine.

@dj: if you think ani and SB are partners, why aren't you voting one of them? Why do you think they are partners?
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:31 am

Post by don_johnson »

Fishythefish wrote:
@dj: if you think ani and SB are partners, why aren't you voting one of them? Why do you think they are partners?
its lylo. i don't think scum would go for a quick lynch with these mechanics, but i see no reason to speed up the process of voting. i could very well be wrong.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”