Mini 903 - Owarai TV (Game over... who won?)

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:44 am

Post by Anon »

EBWOP

That post was directed to chau and was posted before Amished's one.

Site is being slow as hell.
Stats: W/L/D

Town: 7/3/0
Mafia: 4/2/0
Other: 0/2/0
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:45 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

If that puts chauchau at L-1, I say we hammer.

Also, lol @ chauchau not placing a vote until he's at l-1.
green shirt thursdays
chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:04 am

Post by chauchaudotcom »

Good job guys. I am probably useless to you all now.

I'm the town cop. I made the mistake of checking The Inquisition n1 so there's a high chance you all won't believe me so take it as you will.
chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:05 am

Post by chauchaudotcom »

Fuck. Rec didn't L-1 me.
chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:08 am

Post by chauchaudotcom »

amished wrote: Obviously you put the time into defending yourself, but why haven't you put out something really attacking another player today?
What? I was gone for the weekend so I couldn't post until today. It's not like I'm rehashing on purpose. My top suspect is dram because of his meta read on me. Has anyone pointed that out before me? I think not.

And quite frankly I'm a little more worried about being lynched because I'm a PR.
chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:19 am

Post by chauchaudotcom »

Amished wrote:With a confession, you vote for who confessed. You don't look for connections until after the flip, you don't look for a secondary suspect, you wait until you can vote for him.
I don't get it. Why not? There is more then one scum in the game so why is it wrong to pursue other suspects while you're waiting for a defense?
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:14 am

Post by Anon »

Unvote Vote: dramonic.

Cop claim checks itself until we are near endgame. If you are indeed a town cop you are likely to be nightkilled soon.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:21 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Unvote; Vote: Starbuck

lulzy
green shirt thursdays
chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:35 am

Post by chauchaudotcom »

Anon wrote:If you are indeed a town cop you are likely to be nightkilled soon.
Indeed. Which is why I said VP would be disappointed. Unless he's scum of course which means he's probably ecstatic atm.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:42 am

Post by Anon »

chauchaudotcom wrote:
Anon wrote:If you are indeed a town cop you are likely to be nightkilled soon.
Indeed. Which is why I said VP would be disappointed. Unless he's scum of course which means he's probably ecstatic atm.
I somehow doubt you are cop, but optymal play is:

If you are town, let scum take care of you.

If you are scum, get some fake investigation of you and proceed to lynch you when you misteriously dont die.

Since we are here:

Why did you target inquisition last night?

Did you leave any breadcrumbs?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:07 am

Post by Starbuck »

chauchaudotcom wrote:Star - Has rubbed me the wrong way since the beginning of the game. Took second bandwagon attempt too lightly in comparison to first. Conveniently disappeared when hell discussion started, came back with questions on everyone, voted hell, then disappeared for quite sometime after ward. Star hasn't done much follow up despite her whole long questioning post which makes wonder if she was just trying to appear as if she were scum hunting. Overall, for star, I just get a bad vibe from her.
1. How did I take the second bandwagon too lightly? Examples please.

2. I actually have a life outside of MS. I'm military and that means that my job and other things have a higher priority than my mafia game on the internet. You can look at all of my posts via my profile and see that my activity dropped in all of my current games during that time.

3. So basically what you are saying is that you don't have a case? You said all this, but didn't provide any examples.

Amished wrote:However, I feel your {Star} stance on xRx to be a spectacular display of fence-sitting. You only talked about your experiences with a double voter (which have been largely scum); and the wiki saying that it's mostly town. You don't go to analyze the rest of his play this game, you just analyze the role, which obviously we've had examples of both alignments so that's highly ineffective and a largely useless post.
I don't feel it's fencesitting. Mostly everyone else had already stated that it was a scummy role in their eyes and/or experience. I wanted to provide the fact that I have been a scum double voter and have seen more scum double voters than town, but I also wanted to provide the opposite side as well.

I also said I needed to think on it a little more. So I really don't understand how providing both sides of the situation is fencesitting.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by Amished »

@Star: Yes, but providing examples is all that you did. You didn't lean one way or another in any meaningful way, you didn't try to correlate your experiences or what you researched to what xRx was doing here. You said "it could be this or that" (essentially) and moved on. No stance other than "I'll have to think more about it" which isn't a stance at all. We all realized by that point that as a group we've seen both town and scum doublevoters; you didn't add anything to the discussion by bringing that up.

@chauchau: Yes, there will be more than one scum in the game, but when you have a "confessed scum" why would you feel the need to vote for anybody else? By all means, question whoever you want, but to vote for somebody else over somebody you felt to be 100% scum just doesn't make sense.
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Only skimming quickly, but I don't really believe the claim (another early claim at that!). Did you breadcrumb Chau? Why did you choose The Inquisition when he wasn't even on your scumlist at all yesterday? Do you know your sanity?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by Raskol »

Devestation wrote:I don't state my thoughts unless something jumps out at me or what I think is clearly not what anyone else is thinking- I get tired of being lynched for "lack of originality".
You're going to want to add "when I'm specifically asked for them" to your list of "times when I give my thoughts", unless you want to get tired of being lynched for "lack of content" and "dodging the fucking question".
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by Raskol »

[bUNVOTE:

vote: devestation[/b]

I agree with letting the cop claim live.

VP, I think you may be overzealous this time---how is this another early claim? I put him at L-1 and Reck suggested that someone hammer. That's anything but early.

Meanwhile, I like Devestation for scumbag #2.
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by Raskol »

Failtags.

unvote

vote: devestation
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Amished »

@VP: I agree with Raskol. Under severe pressure and defending herself with her own actions all day so far, L-1 is a lot different than L-3 with like a page and a half of pressure.
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by Raivann »

Was it L1 or L2?

I too would like to know why TheInq.

xRECKONERx wrote:Hmm, Dev could've been chainsaw defending Hell, though I don't really think he'd be so obvious about it.
Hmm, that maybe so.

Unvote,Vote:Dramonic

Dramonic's only vote all game has been for hell.He WAS very sure of Hell's flip and has called me scum w/no reason other than I voted Starbuck. I think that pretty much raps up Dram's posts.
Except for when he was buddying up to Amished...
dramonic wrote:lol, I like Amished response ;P
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by chauchaudotcom »

Right before the night ended someone said inquis was a double voter. Given that and his extreme inactivity day 1, I thought it would be useful to find out his alignment so there wouldn't be confusion and false pursuit d2.

As for bread crumbing I didn't do any. I didn't even know I was supposed to. I'm rather inexperienced when it comes to pr play (noob card, I know, but it is the truth).
star wrote:1. How did I take the second bandwagon too lightly? Examples please.
1. The fact that you passed it off as a RV rather then questioning it like you did the first bandwagon. "Cool, I've never been quicklynched before. This shall be fun!" just seemed like you were trying to play it off.
star wrote:2. I actually have a life outside of MS. I'm military and that means that my job and other things have a higher priority than my mafia game on the internet. You can look at all of my posts via my profile and see that my activity dropped in all of my current games during that time.
Fair enough. But I can't verify as it won't let me access your posts.

Also, why didn't you follow up on the questions you asked d1? Did Hell's flip suddenly change your opinions of everyone and your cases against them?

How didn't I provide examples? Your reaction to the bandwagon, your inconsistent activity, your lack of followup despite questioning, gut read. I didn't link exact posts but I gave you reasons why I suspect you. And there is a reason why you are my #3 not my #1.
Amish wrote: By all means, question whoever you want, but to vote for somebody else over somebody you felt to be 100% scum just doesn't make sense.
I wasn't 100% sure he was scum. I said that to add more pressure to him and see how he reacts. But obviously, you are all taking it the wrong way.
VP wrote:Only skimming quickly, but I don't really believe the claim (another early claim at that!). Did you breadcrumb Chau? Why did you choose The Inquisition when he wasn't even on your scumlist at all yesterday? Do you know your sanity?
In my defense I thought Rec voted me on page 17 because his post on page 18 made it sound like it. MS kept timing out on me so I just used the quick reply to post because I was nervous since Rec was calling for a quick hammer.

Also, I am sane. The pm said Inq was innocent.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:11 am

Post by dramonic »

My oh my, shifting wagon.

I'm not voting Rai because I don't have a solid case in any form on him. I am almost certain that he is scum, but I cant just say "he's scum, vote him!"

For the meta CC.C, as far as I know there is more to a meta than just how good or bad a game is played. I am receiving the same feel from his posts as in the other game in which he was town.

I am not buddying to Amished, I said I liked his response, as in, it amuses me. You can be funny and scum at the same time (although I do believe Amished to be town)

I am strongly in favour of a Rai lynch
Strongly against a xRx, Amished, CC.C lynch
I'm also strongly against a VPB lynch, but after Goma I dont trust myself on that one :p
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:01 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I feel like everyone is always in favor of a Raivann lynch.
green shirt thursdays
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:56 am

Post by dramonic »

that's because everyone knows subconsciously that he's obv-scum :P
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by Raivann »

Ha, Well Dram you're the only player I've ever played with who got lynched twice in one game!
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by dramonic »

You checked my wiki or you were in memento? cant remember...
I'm a hoot
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by Raivann »

I was in memento.
I am not buddying to Amished, I said I liked his response, as in, it amuses me. You can be funny and scum at the same time (although I do believe Amished to be town)
You also through in a lol and a wink and you blew him a kiss. Ok I made up the blew him a kiss part.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”