Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:27 am

Post by Kdub »

Sir Chris wrote:How long would the extension be if granted?
One week (see rule C4).
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:22 am

Post by cruelty »

Man I am having a hard time working out if there's any significance to this Faraday/Chris battle. I feel like you're both talking a lot and saying very little.

I'm pretty happy with my vote right now.

Mod: I will be V/LA (basically no internet access) for about a week starting in about 4 hours.

I'm down with a deadline extension (I think I'll be back before deadline if it's extended by a week).

I'll try to be back before I leave (I'll definitely read the thread, if anything is worth commenting on I'll post but I won't have net access once I'm gone so..).

V/LA is noted.
the nexus of the crisis
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:20 am

Post by Furry »

Vote deadline extension

had a quiz in psych so I got out early
Temporary unretired alt
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:26 am

Post by Sir Chris »

yeah sure extension why not
Heilograph
Heilograph
Goon
Heilograph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:37 am

Post by Heilograph »

@mod vote: deadline extension
Wondering if they will ever make a mafiascum app for iPhone...

I'm a turtle!!
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by Kdub »

Vote Count

CrueKnight (0)
-
Furry (0)
-
cruelty (0)
-
Sir Chris (2)
- don_johnson, Kirbyoshi
kunkstar7 (0)
-
Faraday (0)
-
don_johnson (0)
-
Kirbyoshi (4)
- Furry, kunkstar7, mikeburnfire, Heilograph
mikeburnfire (0)
-
Heilograph (2)
- cruelty, Faraday
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (2)
- CrueKnight, Sir Chris

10 players alive, 6 votes needed to lynch.

Deadline is January 29, ~10:00 pm MST

The deadline has been extended by a week.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:59 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Faraday wrote:We've 2 days till deadline. ANYONE NOT VOTING NEEDS TO PUT A VOTE DOWN. Mike and Kunkstar's vote seem to be doing very little too, so I'd suggest they switch to one of the 2-man wagons at least, unless they strongly oppose them.
Faraday wrote:2 of the people leading the kirbo wagon are now significantly less confident. The opther 3 on it just jumped on the bandwagon, this is a horrible lynch. Seriously.
Awesome grandstanding, scum.

unvote, vote Faraday
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
CrueKnight
CrueKnight
Townie
CrueKnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:26 pm

Post by CrueKnight »

Woah long damn extension. 1 week. But what the heck, I have no idea who to lynch. We don't have enough imo. But my mind is blank right now. I have so much going on irl. SO I will post more once rested. :p
Sir Chris wrote:
CrueKnight wrote:
Sir Chris wrote:I suggest the wagon that actually has a good case for it, see: Kirbyoshi.
If i get it right, your lynching him because of inactivity?

Can you wrap it up in a nutshell for me please?
Amazingly you completely missed my case. In fact when he was just an inactive I didn't want to lynch him. Also, read post 1004 for a nutshell.
I didn't really see real evidence based on that thread. I though your previous arguments were better. On Dj and what not. I don't know how the heck you base your theories on scum.
├óÔé¼┬á Crusader Knight ├óÔé¼┬á

http://www.spore.heavengames.com
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:44 am

Post by Faraday »

mikeburnfire wrote:
Faraday wrote:We've 2 days till deadline. ANYONE NOT VOTING NEEDS TO PUT A VOTE DOWN. Mike and Kunkstar's vote seem to be doing very little too, so I'd suggest they switch to one of the 2-man wagons at least, unless they strongly oppose them.
Faraday wrote:2 of the people leading the kirbo wagon are now significantly less confident. The opther 3 on it just jumped on the bandwagon, this is a horrible lynch. Seriously.
Awesome grandstanding, scum.

unvote, vote Faraday
Yeah those points are clearly not mutually exclusive. If the 2 people actually ya know confident in the wagon are no longer confident in it, then how can it be a good wagon?
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:32 am

Post by Kirbyoshi »

@Mike: Clearly the second post you quoted from Faraday stated that the wagon should be disassembled and sold for scrap. It didn't mean that the people on the wagon were scummy, it's just that if the player(s) you were piggybacking off of (which I don't necessarily find scummy, btw) no longer find the wagon worth pursuing, why should you?
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:
Town: 1-0

"I view myself as a turtle..."--Heilograph
"We were all noobs once...except Chuck Norris."--CHAOSDRAGON88
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by Kirbyoshi »

So, does no one want to post in this game, or what? If not, why did we ask for an extension?
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Don't look at me. I didn't ask for it.

Perhaps I got the wrong impression from Faraday. It looked to me like he was throwing us under the bus for doing what he wanted in the first place.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Don't look at me. I didn't ask for it.

Perhaps I got the wrong impression from Faraday. It looked to me like he was throwing us under the bus for doing what he wanted in the first place.

Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by Furry »

If you told me I would be doing this at the start of the day I would of been laughing at you, but here is what I am going on

Kirby was at L-1 near deadline, claimed VT, and then didnt go with the self saving move of jumping on helio. When that would of been his best chance of getting a lynch, I really do not understand that motivation if he is scum, or even if he is town for that matter...

unvote
vote Helio

There are zero reasons for scum in that postition to be playing like he did. For playing like he still is for that matter there is really no reasoning. He is most likely to get picked up fast at deadline if he is still the top vote getter so yeah, its just not meshing.

Up for a Helio wagon Kirby? I sure am not going for a SC one
Temporary unretired alt
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by Kirbyoshi »

Unvote Chris, Vote: Heilograph

His vote on me was totally scummy and without reason, and his turtle comment, while funny, was quite vague and scummy in its own right. Plus, the Chris case isn't going anywhere.

Off-topic: Just watched the end of the NFC Championship. Note: Gay refs are gay.
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:

Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by Kdub »

I will send out prods tomorrow to eligible players.

Vote Count

CrueKnight (0)
-
Furry (0)
-
cruelty (0)
-
Sir Chris (1)
- don_johnson
kunkstar7 (0)
-
Faraday (1)
- mikeburnfire
don_johnson (0)
-
Kirbyoshi (2)
- kunkstar7, Heilograph
mikeburnfire (0)
-
Heilograph (4)
- cruelty, Faraday, Furry, Kirbyoshi
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (2)
- CrueKnight, Sir Chris

10 players alive, 6 votes needed to lynch.

Deadline is January 29, ~10:00 pm MST
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:50 pm

Post by Faraday »

Kirbyoshi wrote:So, does no one want to post in this game, or what? If not, why did we ask for an extension?
So you'd not be lynched for no reason obv :P

And it was the weekend so that explains the lack of posting somewhat.

I'm very happy with the helio lynch at the moment.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:26 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Faraday wrote:
Kirbyoshi wrote:So, does no one want to post in this game, or what? If not, why did we ask for an extension?
So you'd not be lynched for no reason obv :P

I'm very happy with the heilo lynch at the moment.
I don't think you can say it would have be for no reason. Otherwise Kirby wouldn't have been in the position he was. The reason he picked up so much was it was deadline, and we tried to prevent a no-lynch.

I still don't like Crueknight.
CrueKnight wrote:Woah long damn extension. 1 week. But what the heck, I have no idea who to lynch. We don't have enough imo. But my mind is blank right now. I have so much going on irl. SO I will post more once rested. :p
He pops in to say basically "long extension, idk pick someone. bbl." (Paraphrasing.)

I would think by now you would have some opinion as to whats going on seeing as your one of the originals. Why do you think the extension was long? Seeing how we were really just forcing that lynch at the end, it was kind of necessary.

Along with this, Mike's and Heilo's votes were the worst of the bunch on Kirby. (Yes I do realize I'm there in third, at least in my view. ) Since there won't be anything on CK today, I'll go with a Heilo lynch, not going to vote yet though.

Besides revealing Heilo's alignment, do any of you feel that this lynch will provide any information besides that, such as other player's alignments or such?
Welcome to the Network.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:34 am

Post by Faraday »

kunkstar7 wrote:
I don't think you can say it would have be for no reason. Otherwise Kirby wouldn't have been in the position he was. The reason he picked up so much was it was deadline, and we tried to prevent a no-lynch.
Summarise the case on him in a few short sentences plz :)
CrueKnight wrote:Woah long damn extension. 1 week. But what the heck, I have no idea who to lynch. We don't have enough imo. But my mind is blank right now. I have so much going on irl. SO I will post more once rested. :p

Along with this, Mike's and Heilo's votes were the worst of the bunch on Kirby. (Yes I do realize I'm there in third, at least in my view. ) Since there won't be anything on CK today, I'll go with a Heilo lynch, not going to vote yet though.

Besides revealing Heilo's alignment, do any of you feel that this lynch will provide any information besides that, such as other player's alignments or such?
Loooooooooooads. For instance I've noted you seem more reluctant about this wagon than the Kirb one and perhaps are even setting up a crueknight one? I'd say that'd be fairly damning if Helio was to flip scum.

I'm not sure if Mike has commented on this either? He's posted a vote on me and I've explained I didn't say/do what he thought I had yet his vote is still there, of course it's possible he finds me independantly scummy of that but I haven't seen him mention my name before this (apart from the mass claim) which he later agreed with.

I'd say Cruelty would be quite likely to not be scum w/ helio.

If helio was to flip town at this moment then I'd have to re-evaluate things obviously.

Anyway not lynching b/c it might not provide information is quite bad a reason to me.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:35 am

Post by Faraday »

Ck quote shouldn't be in the above, fail edit etc.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Faraday wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote:
Summarise the case on him in a few short sentences plz :)
I'm going to leave this to Sir Chris. It was his original wagon, and he had his reasons for starting it. I can't say that my joining the wagon was really reasonable. After being asked to choose a wagon for deadline, Kirby's was the one the stood out to me as the best based. The following part of his wagon was just everyone jumping on.

Faraday wrote:
Kunkstar7 wrote: Besides revealing Heilo's alignment, do any of you feel that this lynch will provide any information besides that, such as other player's alignments or such?
Loooooooooooads. For instance I've noted you seem more reluctant about this wagon than the Kirb one and perhaps are even setting up a crueknight one? I'd say that'd be fairly damning if Helio was to flip scum.
Any reluctance comes from not wanting to just join the current wagon at the moment without any real thought. We have time before deadline. I did state that I support the Heilo lynch, his slot's entirety has been bad, and the vote on Kirby was even worse.
Faraday wrote:Anyway not lynching b/c it might not provide information is quite bad a reason to me.
I don't think I implied this or meant to. I just wanted to see if others had any thoughts about where this places us tomorrow.
Welcome to the Network.
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by Kirbyoshi »

kunk wrote:I'm going to leave this to Sir Chris. It was his original wagon, and he had his reasons for starting it. I can't say that my joining the wagon was really reasonable. After being asked to choose a wagon for deadline, Kirby's was the one the stood out to me as the best based.
Uh, if you can't state a case against me, there was absolutely no reason for you to join my wagon.
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:

Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by Kdub »

don_johnson, Sir Chris, and Heilograph have been prodded.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by don_johnson »

obligatory prod response. i'll comment later tonight. have to get kids in bed.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

I am going to be really busy with school for the next few days, so I am going to be absent for a few days longer. Just an FYI, I don't think I mentioned it yet.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”