Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:12 am

Post by Ythill »

CTD, are you going to answer my questions?
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

"So yeah, it is a sign from the angels." ~CooLDoG
pman5595
pman5595
Goon
pman5595
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Post by pman5595 »

Wickedestjr wrote:Firstly:
pman wrote:right now, no one strikes me as particularly scummy. It is only page 4, about 24 hours out of the RVS. But, if I had to lynch one person right now, it would be ConfidAnon. Something strikes me a little bit odd about how he attacked leaf for asking a question, and then saying we needed a bandwagon.
This seems rather convenient considering you had enough information to determine the case on Leaf was "complete crap" (Post 82) and that he was an innocent townie(Post 84). Its much easier to call somebody town then it is to call somebody scum.
exactly. It is also easier to figure out an opinion on whether someone is town or scum. at that point knew enough that I thought leaf was town, but I did not have any scum reads.
Wickedestjr wrote:Secondly:
pman wrote:
ConfidAnon wrote:It's not like any of us would let a lynch happen on Page 4, and he's nowhere close to a lynch.
Let's hope not. Why the bandwagon then?
This seems to contradict this:
pman wrote:Vote: My Milked Eek

*joins largest wagon in attempt to get us out of the RVS*
In the earlier quote you vote MME because you feel like wagoning to get out of the RVS, yet in the later quote, you seem to have a problem with a bandwagon that does form.
There is a difference between trying to get out of the RVS and opposing a bandwagon that was NOT based on trying to get out of the RVS.
Wickedestjr wrote:Thirdly:
pman wrote:I did not say asking the question made him pro-town. I said it did not make him scummy.
People were using that as a reason for their vote. I also did not say that asking the question means he is scum hunting.
I said I thought he was just taking it seriously and trying to hunt scum instead of joking around and doing nothing for the town
The bolded bit seems to contradictory with his previous posts. Earlier he said this:
pman5595 wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:How do you know Leaf is an innocent townie?
That's just my inference from his posts so far. He is just scumhunting.
So pman is of the belief that Leaf is scumhunting. However, pman's post where he says this, Leaf had only asked questions. If you don't believe me, look at Leaf in iso. His first 9 posts came before pman explained his town read. So, this indicates that pman either thinks asking questions is scumhunting which contradicts the bolded in the post above, or he is just making stuff up which means he's scum.
The question I was referring to in the first quote was the question over the rules. that question meant nothing. His other questions I interpreted as scum hunting.
Wickedestjr wrote:Fourthly:
pman wrote:Vote: Ellibereth

You obviously are still joking around. once you stop my vote comes off of you.

If you aren't joking around... then my vote should really stay on you.
This just looks to me like a useless vote. He even tells Ellibereth what to do to make him unvote, so it doesn't look to me like a good example of a pressure vote. Also, the interesting thing is that if Ellibereth had stopped joking around, then pman would have unvoted. So, this implies that he wasn't actually suspicious, because if he thought Ellibereth's joking was scummy, then Ellibereth's joking coming to an end wouldn't be a good reason for townpman to unvote. So, if it is not a pressure vote and not a vote to represent a suspicion, it just looks like a vote designed to appear useful. It was a good move for pmanscum, because it allows him to:

*appear useful by trying to make Ellibereth contribute
*puts him in a position to either be suspicious of Ellibereth or not suspicious of Ellibereth, whenever he gets a good idea about what the town thinks.
nope. I vote him because he refuses to act pro-town. If he stops joking around (starts acting pro-town) I unvote him. does this make sense?

I'll finish tomorrow.
Current Games: [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13952]Mini 957[/url]
Record: Town- 0W/0L, Mafia- 2W/2L, Other- 0W/0L
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:47 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

How many times do I have to tell pman that I wasn't joking and was completely serious...
And if it isn't obvious yet, I don't care what you think is protown and what you think is not.
Because I'm curious: For the peoples who think Ima scum, who do you think my buddie(s) would be?

As a friendly reminder: Budja tomorrow. :)
FLASH OF GREEN
pman5595
pman5595
Goon
pman5595
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:55 pm

Post by pman5595 »

Ellibereth wrote:How many times do I have to tell pman that I wasn't joking and was completely serious...
And if it isn't obvious yet, I don't care what you think is protown and what you think is not.
Because I'm curious: For the peoples who think Ima scum, who do you think my buddie(s) would be?

I'm inclined to think this Budja thing is just distancing, I never understood your case on him. So maybe Budja?

and maybe you weren't joking, but your play was hampering the town.
Current Games: [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13952]Mini 957[/url]
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:58 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

pman5595 wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:How many times do I have to tell pman that I wasn't joking and was completely serious...

I'm inclined to think this Budja thing is just distancing, I never understood your case on him. So maybe Budja?

and maybe you weren't joking, but your play was hampering the town.
I didn't make a real case against him. I don't like cases.
Maybe Budja what? Maybe you can lynch Budja? :)

My play wasn't hampering the town at all. It was just hampering you and your idea of how mafia should be played. The reason I'm at L-1 right now is not because of unreasoned voting or joking.
pman5595
pman5595
Goon
pman5595
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by pman5595 »

maybe Budja is your scumbuddy.

so yes, maybe we can lynch him :)
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:02 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

pman5595 wrote:maybe Budja is your scumbuddy.

so yes, maybe we can lynch him :)
Try again next time.
Feel free to lynch him after I flip town though. And then thesp.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:48 pm

Post by Oman »

None of those posts are helpful Eli. Because even if you are town doesn't mean that A) you're right or B) that your case is instantly more valid.

Also, you can't just say Budja is scum, not present any evidence or case ("I don't like cases"?!) and expect us to blindly follow.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:00 pm

Post by Budja »

I'm back.
..and with that.
Vote: Elli

Not fully convinced but certainly a better lynch than kitten.

Elli is clearly not-newbish just zwets-ish.

Wicked case looks interesting at a glance.
Ythill wrote:Wick needs to take a seat in the hotseat if Elli flips scum. Otherwise, I'm open to look into pman more closely tomorrow.
^Yep.
If Elli is town, I'd be inclined to think of Wick as town too.
--
I agree Elli-scum -> Kitten-town. Rolefishing is the only logical scum-motivation for Elli push-and-flip. I can't see busing.
Darkstrike_11
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:02 pm

Post by Darkstrike_11 »

Vote Count as of post 333

Ellibereth (7): [My Milked Eek, pman5595, Sotty7, Thesp, Ythill, Oman, Budja]
Kitten4u (2): [Leafsnail, CrashTextDummie]
Leafsnail (1): [Kitten4u]
pman5595 (1): [Wickedestjr]
Budja (1): [Ellibereth]

Not Voting:

With 12 Players, a majority of 7 is needed for a lynch.

The townspeople discuss without cease in the council house. Outside, a huge crowd has gathered, the flags of the different contrades being waved proudly. Inside though, the raucous mob can barely be heard, the discussion was too intense. After much deliberation, the group seem to find Ellibereth's actions peculiar. Much whispering around the table occurs, and eventually the group proclaim that he must be a part of the mafia. Backing away from the table, Ellibereth looks shocked. The doors of the council house are thrown open, and Ellibereth is pushed, tumbling down the stairs and into the waiting crowd.

"He's mafia! Get him!" cries Budja.

Ellibereth looks up, stunned, then terrified as the mob rip him to shreds, and tie up his body on the council house wall, his blood dripping over the flag of the contrada de bruco.

When night falls, and the mob disperse, the members of the council take down Ellibereths body, and search it for clues. Inside one of his pockets is a diary, and the eleven eagerly look for evidence. However, nowhere in the book does it even mention the mafia.

"oops" says one of the assembled members.

Ellibereth,
Vanilla Townie
, Lynched Day One

As Night falls, the citizens drift into a nervous sleep, knowing that the mafia are still at large.

It is now Night One. Please submit your night actions, if any.
Darkstrike_11
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:36 am

Post by Darkstrike_11 »

MOD'S NOTE: wow. that was stressful. Basically there was a virus attack on my university's network, so they took down everything, including all forms of internet on the entire campus (which includes the internet in my room). Basically Ive tried to make do with my mate's iPhone, but it wasn't really up to the task. I thank you all for your patience, and apologise for the late re-starting of this game. Now lets get back to the hot sweaty mafia action.

The car pulls up outside the courthouse. The last member of the council to arrive steps out, and is immediatedly aware of the huge mob which so brutally killed Ellibereth the night before surrounding the council house. The jeers and screams of the crowd echo around the plaza, causing the man to shut his eyes out of discomfort. He pushes his way through to the raised steps, trying not to look up at where Ellibereth's body had been hung. The police keep the crowd back, as the man steps though the ornate doors and into the council chamber. Looking around, he realises that there is one fewer member there than there was yesterday. The graven faces of the other councilmen say the whole story.

"Where is My Milked Eek?"

My Milked Eek,
Vanilla Townie
, strangled Night One.

Knowing that it was even more important to find the killers, the citizens sit down and begin to talk...
Darkstrike_11
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:26 am

Post by Darkstrike_11 »

Vote Count

Not Voting: [Ythill, Budja, Leafsnail, pman5595, Kitten4u, Wickedestjr, Thesp, Oman, Sotty7, Crashtextdummie]

With 10 Players, a majority of 6 is needed for a lynch. The deadline is 2pm, 11th of February 2010 (GMT).
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:59 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Oh come on, for fuck's sake.
Eek
!
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:16 am

Post by Leafsnail »

Right, so, to start off:
Vote Budja

Yesterday, Budja, you attacked me on dubious grounds, before jumping over to Ellibereth at the last minute. Your reasoning for hammering Ellibereth was, at best, shaky ("I don't think he's scum but I'm voting him anyway"). Also, why does Elli town mean Wick town?
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:23 am

Post by Thesp »

I <3 the Budja vote.

Vote: Budja.
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:58 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

Vote: pman

I'm still behind and plan to catch up soon. And to make matters worse,
Mod:
I will have limited access the next two or three days.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by Oman »

Vote: Wicked
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:57 am

Post by Ythill »

Been reading...

Sotty and Thesp are probably town.

Oman I'm a little concerned about but not very. Pman got on the kitten wagon a little dirty and off worse, but I got a town read on him from another post. Budja's hammer seemed brash enough to be okay, if you don't mind overlooking his stated town read on elli, but other than that I just see a lurker. I'm still waiting on CTD to answer some questions. I'm keeping these four at null.

Kitten has, ironically, moved up my scum list. Her fail-to-vote-elli post was exactly the sort of scummy waffling and staling I was looking for when I asked for the hammer to be delayed.

Leaf is still on the list but has been bumped down for several reasons. My notes contain a few more suspicions that came up after my initial attack against him and his tunnelling on kitten could go either way, but I think my time is best spent elsewhere at the moment.

Wick, however, has taken the cake. I gave him kind of a free ride yesterday but rereading him was very interesting. There was a lot of waffling, throwing about suspicions, and questions that never lead to conclusions, like he was trying to look like a good scumhunter. I didn't like the tone of his L-1 kitten unvote or the way he kept himself "busy" while keeping clear of the elli wagon.

vote: Wickedestjr
for now.

I am open to hearing argument on the budja situation.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:02 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Vote: Kitten

This is partly because with Elli's flip and how quick the wagon went from Kitten over to Elli. If Kitten truly is a VT I don't see scum expending the energy to flip wagons. But also because I agree with Ythill and that Kitten's lack of vote for Elli while at the same time approving his wagon feels scummy to me.

I can see Bujda as a her partner here and can understand his wagon but I want to hear from him first before I decide if I want to jump on or not.

Wicked's case on Pman is somewhat of a stretch, I agree with some points and do still find pman scummy, but I think the case is a little inflated in parts. Point 7, 8 and 9 seem like points that are repeated and redundant. He really needs to catch up because I am starting to feel like the playing from behind thing is becoming an excuse.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:08 am

Post by Oman »

Ythill wrote:Oman I'm a little concerned about but not very.
can I set your mind at ease?

I am also thinking of pushing Kittenwagon version 2.0 because the first one should have ended in a lynch. However, I intend to explore other lynch options prior to dealing with her.
Darkstrike_11
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:50 am

Post by Darkstrike_11 »

Time for a cheeky vote count.

Vote Count as of post 344

Budja (2): Leafsnail, Thesp
Wickedestjr (2): Oman, Ythill
pman5595 (1): Wickedestjr
Kitten4u (1): Sotty7

Not Voting: Budja, pman5595, Kitten4u, Crashtextdummie

With 10 Players, a majority of 6 is needed for a lynch. The deadline is 2pm, 11th of February 2010 (GMT).
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:41 am

Post by Ythill »

@ Sotty:
I may be onboard with a kitten lynch later but I'd like to see what else we can shake loose first. If we hang her too early and she flips town, we'll be seriously hurting for good information. You do make a very good point about scum not risking themselves to swap between vanillas, but the kitten wagon was also fast-growing with no good reason. Combined, these points suggest that Leaf and/or CTD are scum, more likely the former.
Oman wrote:
Ythill wrote:Oman I'm a little concerned about but not very.
can I set your mind at ease?
I doubt it. Mostly, it's that I didn't like your offhand reaction when I suggested that your late realization about elli-->kitten was a scumslip, or the way your wagon hop posts were serialized afterwards, but none of it is very concrete. Your playstyle makes you dangerous as scum so maybe I'm being a little extra paranoid. Why are you voting Wick?
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:52 am

Post by Leafsnail »

Thesp wrote:I <3 the Budja vote.
Any, actual, y'know, reasoning?
Oman wrote:Vote: Wicked
Ditto.

I still feel kitten is most likely scum, but Budja has pushed himself to the top of my list by dropping in at the last moment and killing the discussion. It looks, to some extent, like he is shielding Kitten from having to make a decision on the wagon - Kitten was beginning to flounder over whether she should keep her vote on me or switch to the newly available wagon.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by Oman »

Wicked's pman vote feels specifically designed to keep him out of the discussion on other people. He's voting someone that no-one has really expressed an interest of lynching, and has dodged comment on the two major wagons for the most part.

He did vote leaf early, then jumped to kitten later. However, it seems like he didn't expect the growth of kittenwagon, and as soon as it hit L-1, he unvoted, jumped on pman and never got involved again. I would bet my house that if the wagon on pman had grown, he would have been off in a few seconds.

Basically, he seems to be coming up with reasons to justify his vote post-voting, not voting due to those reasons.

Also, I'm pretty happy with leaftown right now. That early wagon was pretty bogus, and I've not seen anything change from that.

WickedWagon 2010
Needs your help! For anyone who is unsure, a WickedWagon looks like this:
Kitten4u
Kitten4u
Goon
Kitten4u
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by Kitten4u »

Sadly, due to some personal problems, I won't be able to continue playing. I'm really sorry everyone.

I've asked my friend to replace in for me, so hopefully there won't be much dead time because I can no longer play.

Mod, requesting a replacement. I've asked Moriarty147 to replace for me, so you should be getting a PM from him soon.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”