Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:08 am

Post by Porochaz »

Ok quick one.

rofl and RhinoX
I replied to AGOTI's case. I would appreciate if you read that along with the case. If you need me to Ill find the post but I cant really just now as the site still hasnt posted the 2nd of 3 posts.

Snow White
99% of the links I post are generally safe for work. That link or the auto complete thing for google dont lead to anything NSFW.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:55 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

a girl on the internet wrote:
snow bunny

post 82: the "neutral on mike" is odd, why even mention him if you have nothing to say about him?
bunny/mbf +
Why not mention it? I had something to say: "neutral". If I say a reading on a player, it is bad. If then I suddenly comment something on a player I haven't said anything yet, it is bad. It's a no-win situation for me then. Tell me, why it is odd a "neutral on mike". It is odder that a "town on mike"? Odder than a "scum on mike"?
a girl on the internet wrote:post 285: me no likey. it's much like prozac with the pushing away from ray, while claiming to continue supporting his lynch. the last sentence in particular bothers me - it almost seems like gloating at the fact that the ray wagon has disappeared.
Again, tunneling is bad. Supporting two lynches is bad as well. ???. AGOTI was scummier, and thus I voted for her, but that doesn't mean that I'd forgotten Ray, nor that I liked the lack of pressure.
a girl on the internet wrote:wow, her posting on d1 was even more sparce than i remembered. no comments at all on prozac or tajo, but then, there's no comments on like half the players in the game. it's mostly just whining about the fact that anyone could have the audacity to suspect her.
I usually don't comment on anybody unless I have something on them. I fail to see the point here.
a girl on the internet wrote:post 614: makes no sense. i'm scummier than ray, but ray deserves to die more because "he's already survived one day". um, so did i? what?

it's nonsense that reflects well on her though. if she thinks it's reasonable to consider me scummier than ray, then one would think she'd also be trying to get me lynched over him if he was her scumbuddy.
So, you think I would push the lynch of my godfather when I could easily push yours? Right. Ray escaped D1 lynch, you didn't. Ray got to L-1. You didn't. That's why I say he survived one day.
a girl on the internet wrote:the reads on the other three, i think the mbf point looks the least like scum. "i had a town read on him before, but i'm starting to doubt" -> given that mbf was getting the most heat, that looks a lot like priming herself to jump on another townie if she felt the need later.

prozac is listed as town, with a "just gut" qualifier added. spyrex got "town" without any qualifiers; the fact that she finds it necessary to justify her town read on prozac in some way could be an indication that she was worried about looking connected.

tajo gets the "neutral", which i think is the most likely scumbuddy position, though. it says "i am totally not with this guy", but doesn't require one to actually push for a lynch on him.
I wouldn't push for anyone else as I felt that AGOTI is scum. And, it isn't the first time I used the "neutral read" on this game, so I don't see how can you come up with that. I hadn't given much attention to tajo, for that matter, just that small reading.
a girl on the internet wrote:post 680: wait,
crypto
was unnecessarily delaying ray's lynch?
bunny/tajo +
, because if that's a point against crypto, tajo clearly deserves heat for doing the same, only much worse.
What can I say? I honestly ignored tajo, as I had grudge against crypto.
a girl on the internet wrote:post 820: "And, on light of that new thought, I can't say much on Tajo. There's something I don't like about his posts. Can't say exactly what it is. As someone else said, there's certainly a connection between him and AGOTI, but I would prefer first an AGOTI's flip in order to build a case upon that."

whoever it was that pointed out how this totally looks like bunny hoping to make tajo look good off my town flip, you're totally right. especially when you factor in this comment of hers from 680: "Truth be told, I'm not much of a fan of scum-for-association (I think it can lead to many misunderstandings)".

bunny/tajo ++
I find you scummier than tajo. I find a link between you and tajo. What's the natural course of action? Lynch you and then draw conclusions. And, as you quoted, I'm not a fan of linking players like that. Anyone can buddy, town and scum alike.
a girl on the internet wrote:post 1007: OMG, this is ridiculous. elvis is not scum with crypto. here is the huge flaw in your reasoning:

"And, if the gambit is to save a town-rofl (Elvis-crypto), the risks are lower. If Rofl gets lynched, then Elvis and crypto would be left as confirmed towns, and surely getting them an insta-win."

let me narrow it down a little more:

"If Rofl gets lynched"

there it is! THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. elvis guaranteed that that will never happen by claiming innocent on him. something that she had absolutely no motivation to do if she is scum and he is not. he would have been lynched today, that's pretty much a fact. i almost certainly would have gone tomorrow. then elvis and crypto just have to turn whichever of you/mbf/prozac/tajo/white they decide to leave alive against each other, and easy money.

why on earth would elvis want to make it so much harder on herself by preventing the rofl lynch, and risk being counterclaimed, and force herself into coming up with results every day? there is no reason for her to do that. it is absurd to think that she would do that. elvis is not scum with crypto, you can take that to the bank.
I already gave my thoughts on why the gambit of claiming cop isn't exactly risky for scum. We know for sure that elvis isn't scum, but I had no possible way of knowing that, and I had a feeling that claim was shaky, and I went for that. So, am I scum for not trusting a cop with an innocent result on a player I found scummy, when there's a good chance it could be all a gambit?
a girl on the internet wrote:anyway. after isoreading bunny, i am surprised to discover just exactly how useless she has been, and definitely seeing a strong chance of a bunny/tajo pair from her side. enough so to counteract the negative data i got on that from the tajo read, fo sho.

in order of likelihood:

tajo/prozac
tajo/bunny
prozac/mbf

definitely think it's one of those three. so, lynch me, lynch tajo, lynch prozac. if tajo flips scum and prozac doesn't, lynch bunny. if prozac flips scum and tajo doesn't, lynch mbf.

(we can skip the 'lynch me' step if you want, i don't mind.)

done.
After reading this, I can only see you as trying to grasp to every small thing to make me tajo's partner. It's like religion: you want to take every small thing and make everyone believe it's all part of a divine plan. No, some times things just happen.

You made a big analysis, made some connections here and there between players, and finally setup the lynches after tajo flipped. A set of possibilities that give the town the feeling that they have the game in their hands. For me, you could easily be scum doing that. You might have impressed some of the other players with your big post, but for me you're just trying to make connections in order to setup lynches and clear you of fault.

Vote: Agoti
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:57 am

Post by a girl on the internet »

Rhinox wrote:Also, I don't think it is in anyones best interest to quick lynch Snow bunny
hell with that. it's in everyone's interest to quicklynch snow bunny. the longer we hold off on lynching the obvscum, the more likely townies are to get into stupid arguments with each other, increasing the odds that they end up getting themselves lynched. it's already starting to happen with snow white.

i agree that rofl has a pretty compelling case against prozac (i made half of the case, after all). there's also a very compelling case against bunny. if i had to pick one of them to lynch, and only one, i would actually spend some time deliberating about that decision. but luckily, we DON'T have to make that decision! there's two of them, and we have THREE chances to get this right. a monkey with severe brain damage could make the right choice in those circumstances.

whether we lynch scum today or tomorrow, we win the game. let's please not spend time agonizing over which of the two likely candidates is more obvscum when we still don't lose even in the ridiculously unlikely event that neither of them are. let's just lynch them.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:09 am

Post by roflcopter »

unvote, vote: snow bunny
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:16 am

Post by roflcopter »

if the game isn't over lynch prozac tomorrow, even if (especially if) i'm dead
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:23 am

Post by mykonian »

final vote count day 4

Snow_Bunny (4): mikeburnfire, Porochaz, A girl on the internet, Roflcopter.
A girl on the internet (1): Snow_Bunny.

Not voting (2): Rhinox, Snow White.

with 7 players, it was 4 to lynch

"It isn't me, I swear! Please believe me"

But there is no stopping you as you beat up Snow_bunny,
vanilla towny
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:19 am

Post by mykonian »

Roflcopter is dead, he was a
vanilla townie

It is now day 5. With 5, it is 3 to lynch
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:48 am

Post by Porochaz »

Well that wasnt obvious...

As Im no doubt going to be lynched today, its out of AGOTI, Snow White and MBF to decide on the last scum. Im going to assume RhinoX gets NKed.

If Im going with what my head saysits AGOTI as its what Ive believed throughout the whole game, but my current hunch, the worrying one Ive had since the close of yesterday is that its MBF.

Anyway Im spitballing here, I dont think I will be able to dissuade you from my lynch, as I understand why you would lynch me at this point. However you do need to decide what you do afterwards.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:51 am

Post by Porochaz »

Also as I dont actually want to be lynched Im still happy to answer questions or a case against me.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:49 am

Post by Snow White »

Actually... Im not sure about the Porochaz lynch. I know its one murky pool of WIFOM but i am against this lynch. I think he's innocent. It was easy more or less to lynch Porochaz based on Roflcopter's last words.
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:04 am

first thing we need to do is massclaim. rhinox should decide the order.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:26 am

Post by Snow White »

Ive nothing against a mass claim.

Ps. Happy Birthday Porochaz!! :D Hope ya have a good one. ;)
I like ignorant people.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:06 am

Post by Porochaz »

Thanks.

Can we get a prod on players who haven't posted yet
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:02 am

Post by mykonian »

I'll prod mike and rhinox
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:23 am

Post by Rhinox »

Been prodded. Sorry bout that i'm behind in other games as well haven't quite caught back up 100% from my V/LA. I'll do my best.

AGOTI, why do you think a Massclaim will help at this point?
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:37 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Got my prod. I have terrible internet access compounded by obnoxiously slow loading times for this site. Porochaz is high on my suspicions list, but I'd like to review the game a bit before I go after him. But I can't do that because of the aforementioned reasons.

So, this is mostly a got-my-prod post. Hopefully I can play soon.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:17 am

Rhinox wrote:AGOTI, why do you think a Massclaim will help at this point?
i don't, necessarily, but if it does help, it will help more today than it would tomorrow, and it certainly won't
hurt

it's worth doing on the off chance that it gives us something useful, even though i expect it won't, cuz there's really no reason not to do it at this point.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:37 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

First of all, I'm not going to attack Porochaz just because ROFL was hounding him for the last 10 pages. He did the same thing against me and I knew he was wrong back then. The difference between the two attacks was that ROFL had some pretty good reasons to suspect Porochaz, and that's something I'm going to have to review (once I have good, extended access to the site).

My biggest concern is that I still have a town-gut read on Porochaz, and if he turns up town, then I'll likely have to choose between AGOTI and White, and that's not a situation I want to be in.

Honestly, I don't believe that a mass claim will help any. One cop is dead and I doubt there's two. If there's a doc, then he's dead meat for not protecting the cop. I suppose somebody could claim roleblocker or something, but there's probably no role that can be revealed to break the game at this point. So I don't think it'll hurt either. In other words, I agree with AGOTI on this.

Porochaz, any reason specifically why you're starting to worry about me?
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:40 am

Post by Rhinox »

ok mass claim then. Maybe it'll spark some discussion or renew some interest in this game for everyone.

My preferred order:

White
Agoti
poro
MBF
Me

go when ready
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:32 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Quickly and Ill try to expand on it when I have more time... your actions yesterday in retrospect werent suspicous but its what I could see a scum MBF doing. Granted its what I could see a town MBF as doing as well... You have had what has been a fairly easy ride in this game (I know I havent really questioned you that much) and when I briefly looked through your posts what I saw was either just a simple town read or what is a proffesional scum read. Im explaining it badly, I dont mean a townie so must be scum thing. I mean there are points throughout where I have gone "if he is scum, thats a smart move as it distances himself away from Ray" and things like that. Cutting your losses and playing your own game to win for the team rather than playing a team game. Whilst Im typing this it seems like less of a good idea. However I still think its worth a look when I have more time (and its not 5.30am)
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:20 am

Post by Snow White »

Kinda agreeing with Porochaz. Mike scares me. But ive stated this before. Whoop.

Im white vanilla town. So im not much loss to town. Go nutty.

I guess AGOTI is next.
I like ignorant people.
a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:01 am

vanilla. go prozac.
mikeburnfire wrote:My biggest concern is that I still have a town-gut read on Porochaz, and if he turns up town, then I'll likely have to choose between AGOTI and White, and that's not a situation I want to be in.
would having to choose between prozac and me, or between prozac and snow be any better?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:34 am

Post by Porochaz »

Vanilla Townie as well
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:36 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

@AGOTI, I just don't know anymore.

@PORO, I suppose I should be flattered that you think me to be such a good mafioso. Or should be angry that you're throwing suspicion on me on your deathbed? Either way, if you're really town then when you review me you'll see that I don't ever have a plan. I just play by ear.

And I've never had a free ride. Spyrex hounded me for a long time, and once he let up ROFL dug in, and I took a lot of flak for questioning the legitimacy of a cop all around. Even now, after being a major player in two scum lynches, you're throwing suspicion at me. So to suggest that I've ever gotten a pass is ridiculous.

I'm Vanilla as well, and I'd like to win this game. Which is why I'm going against my usual method of go-with-the-flow to stop and review the whole thing so that we don't end up in LyLo phase.

Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:11 am

Post by Rhinox »

Vanilla milkshakes all around. Big surprise, I'm vanilla as well.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”