890: Cults of Darkness and Shadow - Game over!

Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:54 am

Post by Faraday »

Snow_Bunny wrote:@Faraday: It's not that I don't think Star can't be Shadow. It's that his early D1 play shows a connection with Darkness.

Well, I also have another idea, and I want you to weigh in. Let's star survive another day. If he isn't NK, then we lynch him tomorrow after he says another "result". Scum can't risk to have a cop out there, and if he survives two nights in a row then there's something fishy there. If he's scum, then we lynched scum and we can work out from his investigation claims. If he's town, then we have confirmed results.

To be honest, I rather lynch him today, but sometimes you have to take some risk in order to catch scum.
This seems mostly agreeable and makes you more likely to be town, imo. I mean tunelling seems to be something you do, and it's not neccessarily a bad thing either I guess so I think the fact you've taken the time to take a look at it speaks well.

Moar heliograph incants plz. Deathsauce sums it up rather perfectly about why it's such a useless post.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Heilograph
Heilograph
Goon
Heilograph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by Heilograph »

So... POE is it? It's obvious by your post that you don't believe my claim. That would make me a liar, so why not use that as an excuse to vote me?
POE? Is this directed to me? Well i guess you can indeed read that by my posts i dont believe your claim. "why not to use it as an a excuse to vote me" well i did vote you.

DeathSauce wrote:
Heilograph wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:Come on guys, I bet you can feel it too. Star is scum. Let's lynch him.
Little jumpy are we?
I'm kinda thinking that snows idea makes some sense and I'm willing to give it a try. I don't really think Chaco is scum maybe deathsauce is a chacos partner in crime, but don't hold it to me.
I am completly unsure about dram, farday is confusing me, so I'll pick the only one left
vote: startransmission
1)What is "jumpy" about Snow's post?
2) Why don't you think Chaco is scum?
3) What indications do you have to propose that I am scum with Chaco?
4) What is confusing about Faraday?
That post is pure active lurking, offers no useful information, attempts to vaguely paint three players with a scumbrush, is packed full of words like "kinda" and "don't hold me to it" and "unsure", and then votes for a claimed cop.
In summary, Heliograph is scum.
Incant:Heliograph
What wouldnt you find jumpy about snow post, Come on guys, I bet you can feel it too. Star is scum. Let's lynch him. When you combine the "I bet you feel it also and Lets lynch him ,together i find it jumpy.

to answer number 2, i find chaco to be on the fence, he could be scum, but than again he could be not scum. Then start investigated you. I put you in maybe scum group maybe not. in a few games i read the cop turned out be scum and the person he investigated was a partner of his. now if start is telling truth here, than then that would take a huge chunk off of you, and than make chaco leaning on the good side of that fence.

What makes faraday confusing, simple a lot of info = hard to decide what catagory to place him in.
Wondering if they will ever make a mafiascum app for iPhone...

I'm a turtle!!
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by Percy »

Faster and faster, the destruction of one of your own approaches.

Incantation Count

startransmission - 2 (Snow_Bunny, Heilograph)
Heilograph - 2 (Faraday, Deathsauce)

dramonic - 1 (Chaco)

Not Incanting - 2 (dramonic, startransmission)

The Ritual will take only 3 Incantations to complete at 6:00pm Tuesday the 19th of January (site time).

4 Incantations are currently required to complete the Ritual.
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:31 pm

Post by Chaco »

Hit an unexpected V/LA. I'll read up in a few.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:54 pm

Post by Faraday »

Heilograph wrote:
So... POE is it? It's obvious by your post that you don't believe my claim. That would make me a liar, so why not use that as an excuse to vote me?
POE? Is this directed to me? Well i guess you can indeed read that by my posts i dont believe your claim. "why not to use it as an a excuse to vote me" well i did vote you.
I agree with the point helio makes here ftr, but moving on.

to answer number 2, i find chaco to be on the fence, he could be scum, but than again he could be not scum.
This is exactly why my vote is on you, you don't seem to have a concrete opinion on anyone.
What makes faraday confusing, simple a lot of info = hard to decide what catagory to place him in.
See I don't get this. I think I've been as active as anyone, scumhunted (to a reasonable degree might I add, though I won't take any credit for being on a Mipe lynch lmao) and had enough that I shouldn't be confusing. Surely witht the data you have it should well be..
easier
to get a read on me.
Heilograph
Heilograph
Goon
Heilograph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:55 am

Post by Heilograph »

Well I have a concrete opinion on start.

As for you yes , you have been very active I agree, but I find puttog you in a catagorty is hard, since I don't really think you are 100% town I'm just gonna say your town. (about 85%).
Since I don't like using meta in really any form or way I can't just go back and base your previous proformance to how your playing now. In the end I find it hard to get any 100% reads on anyone, only semi ideas that I really don't want to be held accountable for Them. For example if I post my list and then they turn out to be false.
Wondering if they will ever make a mafiascum app for iPhone...

I'm a turtle!!
startransmission
startransmission
Mafia Scum
startransmission
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:55 am

Post by startransmission »

Heilograph wrote:POE? Is this directed to me? Well i guess you can indeed read that by my posts i dont believe your claim. "why not to use it as an a excuse to vote me" well i did vote you.
My point was more that if you think that I'm lying about my claim then why not use that as a reason to vote me, as opposed to voting for me through process of elimination. No matter.

Incant: Heilograph

I've been debating between Chaco and Heilo for most of the day. After reread I just don't see the case on Chaco. Heilo has been far from helpful, and I agree with much of Deathsauce's points against him.
W--L--A as town
24--14--0
W--L--A as scum
14--4--0
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by DeathSauce »

That's enough to lynch at 6pm tomorrow. Anyone have the guts to hammer before then?
startransmission
startransmission
Mafia Scum
startransmission
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:08 pm

DeathSauce wrote:That's enough to lynch at 6pm tomorrow. Anyone have the guts to hammer before then?
Unless Heilo self-hammers that only leaves Snow Bunny and Dramonic. Snow Bunny is convinced I'm scum, so that really only leaves Dramonic.

I'm not holding my breath.
W--L--A as town
24--14--0
W--L--A as scum
14--4--0
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:35 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Let's hammer. DS brought good points in 699.

Incant: Helio
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by Faraday »

A majority lynch is good, we didn't want the fiasco that happened yesterday to happen again (admittedly it worked well yesterday but yeah).

Hammer is fine.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:01 pm

Post by Percy »

With narrow eyes and shallow breath, four surviving members focus on bringing the Ritual to a close, straining in concentration. With a sharp yelp, Heilograph is pulled from his chair and is consumed in a flash of light.

Heilograph
was a member of the
Order of the Light

Third Ritual Final Incantation Count

Heilograph - 4 (Faraday, Deathsauce, startransmission, Snow_Bunny)

startransmission - 1 (Heilograph)
dramonic - 1 (Chaco)

Not Incanting - 1 (dramonic)

You have until 6:00pm Thursday the 21st January (site time) to submit your Night actions to me.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by Percy »

You make the long and winding journey up the stairs to the top of the tower, and are greeted by the sun's morning glow on your face.

More than half your number have been purged, yet corruption remains. Seven points are lit as you make your way into the airy chamber, ready to submit another to the sun's purifying rays.

Deathsauce
was killed by members of the
Shadow Cult
, and was a member of the
Order of the Light

With 5 alive, it currently takes 5 Incantations to complete the Ritual.

The Ritual will take only 4 incantations to complete on Sunday January 24th at 6pm (site time).

EDIT: It appears as though the site is having some difficulty in updating the thread title and the OP. I'll have those issues fixed as soon as possible.
EDITEDIT: Seems to be fixed now. Carry on.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:13 am

Post by Faraday »

Chaco
dramonic
Snow_Bunny
startransmission

Okay, it's LYLO so no quick voting.

Now two of the above names are scum and I aim to find out which. We don't have that much time due to the voting mechanics so everyone needs to be active.

Stark what was your result last night?

I'm going to go back and read over the 4 remaining players to see what I can take from their play so far, so yeah. I'll do this when less hungover though.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:26 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I was thinking... We can try to kill all of us in a single blow, you know. That would end in a town win.

Also, don't vote yet.

Waiting for Star's results.

Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:51 am

Post by Faraday »

Snow_Bunny wrote:I was thinking... We can try to kill all of us in a single blow, you know. That would end in a town win.
Explain how this would work. We all put a vote on someone and wait for deadline? Um scum could just vote together and hammer. Unless you've got another way of doing this then it's a bad idea.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:52 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Well, yes, that. I'm well aware of the problem, but for scum to tactical use that they need to be here exactly a minute before deadline. And if they fail, they're automatically outed.

It's a risky play, but not impossible.

startransmission
startransmission
Mafia Scum
startransmission
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:54 am

Faraday wrote:Chaco
dramonic
Snow_Bunny
startransmission

Okay, it's LYLO so no quick voting.

Now two of the above names are scum and I aim to find out which. We don't have that much time due to the voting mechanics so everyone needs to be active.

Stark what was your result last night?

I'm going to go back and read over the 4 remaining players to see what I can take from their play so far, so yeah. I'll do this when less hungover though.
I thought we were down to one shadow and no darkness... am I forgetting something obvious?

Anywho, I investigated Snow Bunny. Result was innocent.
W--L--A as town
24--14--0
W--L--A as scum
14--4--0
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:17 am

Post by Chaco »

Where are you guys getting these Shadow numbers from? Cause I can see where Faraday is coming from, but why would there be a lone scum on a "team"? That's just an SK...and this is
Cults
of Darkness and Shadow.
startransmission
startransmission
Mafia Scum
startransmission
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:51 pm

Well, for now I'll

Incant: Dramonic

I've been suspicious of Datadanne/Dramonic for most of the game. Conversely I've had a decent town read on Faraday. Knowing that Snow Bunny is town and that for me it's between those two, the choice is clear.

We have time, and my incant isn't written in stone. But it'll take a lot to change my mind.
W--L--A as town
24--14--0
W--L--A as scum
14--4--0
startransmission
startransmission
Mafia Scum
startransmission
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:54 pm

Holy shit, I totally forgot about Chaco. Sorry Chaco.

My incant stays unless somebody can provide a better case for Chaco. But I've had a null tell most of the game, which I can't say about Dramonic.
W--L--A as town
24--14--0
W--L--A as scum
14--4--0
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by dramonic »

you know, if we no lynch today since scum cant make tie victories (at best it ends in a draw) we really shouldnt vote unless we REALLY are sure we've got scum.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
startransmission
startransmission
Mafia Scum
startransmission
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:58 pm

I don't want a lynch now, we have plenty of time. But I don't like the mass suicide tactic, and I certainly don't want a no lynch. Fuck a draw, town can win this today.
W--L--A as town
24--14--0
W--L--A as scum
14--4--0
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by dramonic »

well, that was a frustrating ninja'd =_=

So... care to explain what's with your obsession to check people you DON'T have suspicions about, Start?
Also, why are you not dead yet?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
startransmission
startransmission
Mafia Scum
startransmission
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:19 pm

dramonic wrote:well, that was a frustrating ninja'd =_=

So... care to explain what's with your obsession to check people you DON'T have suspicions about, Start?
Also, why are you not dead yet?
That's actually pretty fair. On night 1 your role I considered scummy enough that I didn't want to waste an investigation on it. I know that sounds insane, but I like using investigations on people I'm not as sure about. While I found nothing scummy about SOG, there was a question mark in my mind, and I took a shot in the dark. I investigated DeathSauce because SOG suggested to. I investigated Snow Bunny because I was suspicious about how hard he was pushing for my lynch combined with his sudden Heilo hammer. So, SOG was actually the only person I investigated that I didn't have a scum read on.

And I'm not dead because I'm so fucking charming. That, and scum probably expects that question to be raised. Or will raise it themselves. "If you're really the town dreamwalker then you'd be dead!" is an argument that I imagine the remaining shadow member counts on.
W--L--A as town
24--14--0
W--L--A as scum
14--4--0

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”