XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:40 am

Post by XScorpion »

So in other words, MrSuave
a) thinks scum bussed farside for some reason, and that obv. town Kitty and/or Zach are "probably" scum (yeah ok </sarcasm>).
b) admits to not trying to scumhunt, claiming that "near the end I'll become more useful".

How is asking if you are scum going to help? Well, it sure made it clear to me who I'm gonna be voting tomorrow.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:46 am

Post by Zachrulez »

The only vote on the Farside wagon that really feels like a potential bus to me is SC's vote. I can't really explain why either cause it's mostly just a gut feeling.

I also have a gut feeling that Suave is town too, but I can't really explain that much either. That said, his play is ridiculously anti-town.

On another note, Lowell is STILL LURKING and needs to die.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:48 am

Post by Zachrulez »

When you decide to stop lurking Lowell, explain to us why XScopion is your top suspect and why it's no longer me.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:47 pm

Post by MrSuave »

well... reading over what our dead cop has said, I am going to say that my top 4 people for scum right now are:

Zach, Kitty, Lowell, and Nikanor.

Near the end of the day she seemed to have some interesting things to say about what they had to say. Nik is the least likely to be scum on that list though. For now anyway. But I think scum targeted her for a reason, because she was on to something. At one point she notices Farside, Zach, and Kitty make some kind of voting triangle, and that's why they are more likely than Nik. Zach and Kitty are my top two, I don't have a top. Lowell could also be a lurking scum buddy of the other scum, and they might just want to get rid of dead weight. Either way, Lowell is an easy target for them to go after because of the heavy lurking. I'll post more thoughts later.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:24 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Of course I'm still on MrSuave's scum list. Good to see he's actually participating for once, though.
Why aren't you voting, MrSuave?

On another note, Lowell is STILL LURKING and needs to die.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:10 pm

Post by MrSuave »

Well, you are one of the people who might have had something against Jazz. But like I said, you're the least likely of the four. And my vote? I need to jan ken with someone between Kitty and Zach, because I'm pretty sure one of them is scum.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:11 pm

Post by MrSuave »

EBWOP: at LEAST one of them is scum
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:06 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

MrSuave wrote:well... reading over what our dead cop has said, I am going to say that my top 4 people for scum right now are:

Zach, Kitty, Lowell, and Nikanor.
MrSuave wrote:Lowell could also be a lurking scum buddy of the other scum, and they might just want to get rid of dead weight. Either way, Lowell is an easy target for them to go after because of the heavy lurking.
FoS: MrSuave.
It's fine to think someone's obvscum, but I don't like people using the term "easy target" for a person they suspect.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:43 am

Post by MrSuave »

if you re-read, I say that he would be an easy target for scum to go after right now. as in, "watch the Lowell and his wagon, because scum will probably be on it." >_> not, "lets lynch him because he's an easy target."

please do not twist the meaning of my post
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:06 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

I didn't—I merely objected to terminology. I didn't say you said that we should be lynching Lowell because he's easy picking. In fact, I know Lowell's not your top suspect.

MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:25 am

Post by MrSuave »

StrangerCoug wrote:
FoS: MrSuave.
It's fine to think someone's obvscum, but I don't like people using the term "easy target" for a person they suspect.
you connected the phrase "easy target" to "obvscum" with that sentence, and implied that I was using it in that manner. I was not. I was refering to how easy it would be for scum to push his wagon and target him. Sure I suspect him, but it has no connection with being an easy target. I also never said I thought he was obvscum.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

So you believe that Lowell is an easy
BUS
target, not strictly an easy
LYNCH
target?

MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by MrSuave »

yes. I guess that would be a better way of putting it. scum could easily bus him and push a wagon on him.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:13 pm

Post by nhammen »

XScorpion wrote:It's highly unlikely scum bussed farside to L-1, given that I don't see why he was worth bussing over obv. scum Lowell.
Hmmm... if Lowell is scum, then he could be the tailor. That could explain why scum would bus farside over Lowell. Other than that possibility, I agree with you.

I decided to look back at the vote counts of Day 1 for a bit.
  • It seems that both farside and Lowell were on the Suave wagon for most of Day 1. If Lowell is scum, this probably wasn't bussing (there were the 2nd and 3rd votes), so Suave would be town.
  • Both our dead townies were on Zach at the end of the day. Zach's possibility of being scum just rose slightly.
  • I put the possibility of a Zach Lowell scumpair at approximately 0.000001. There are just so many reasons they aren't scum with each other it's not even funny.
Hmmm... Lowell flipping scum would practically confirm a few players as town.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by KittyMo »

MrSuave wrote: -Well right now I don't like how Zach is just going along with what you're saying, so probably one of you, or both.
What do you mean?
MrSuave wrote: -Do I care? Yes. Am I good at finding scum is big groups? Not so much. Near the end I'll become more useful. Think of fire emblem, your good end game members suck at the start.
So the newbie setup is too large of a group for you to actually start scumhunting? Why do you even sign up for mini games if you're not going to even flipping play the first half or 2/3 of the game?
MrSuave wrote:(btw I like my personalized analysis thing xD)
I...don't even know what to say to that. That's really your only comment about my big long analysis post showing how you are a liar and have been not trying at all to find any scum for the entirety of Day 2 and Day 3?
XScorpion wrote: a) thinks scum bussed farside for some reason, and that obv. town Kitty and/or Zach are "probably" scum (yeah ok </sarcasm>).
When did I become obvtown? Earlier you were soooo pushing Me/Lowell/Farside. :?:

Same question for Zach.
MrSuave wrote: At one point she notices Farside, Zach, and Kitty make some kind of voting triangle, and that's why they are more likely than Nik. Zach and Kitty are my top two, I don't have a top.
What exactly are you talking about here with a voting triangle? I'm staring at the vote counts, and the only time us 3 have had votes in common would be Zach and I both voting farside on Day 2, and Zach & I being on the Lowell wagon while farside was on your wagon during day 1. Zachrulez has also voted me and farside has voted Zach on Day 1 as well. So basically, huh? And is this "voting triangle" thing Jazz supposedly mentioned really the only reason you think I'm scummy...?
MrSuave wrote: I'll post more thoughts later.
Guess we'll be seeing him in 5 days...
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

KittyMo wrote:
XScorpion wrote: a) thinks scum bussed farside for some reason, and that obv. town Kitty and/or Zach are "probably" scum (yeah ok </sarcasm>).
When did I become obvtown? Earlier you were soooo pushing Me/Lowell/Farside. :?:

Same question for Zach.
I haven't said you were obvtown have I?

That said, things have changed since day 1, and I've found your play to be more pro-town in general.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by XScorpion »

You became obv. town around the time you helped lynch Farside lol. I also echo Zach's statement of your pro-townness
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

Oh what's going on?

Oh... that, Lowell is still lurking... yeah...

Starbuck too... where are yooooooooou Starbuck?
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

And Starbuck has been posting in other games...
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:48 am

Post by Lowell »

Lowell back. Took a long weekend. Will catch up hopefully tonight.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:55 am

Post by Lowell »

@zach- scorpion is more useless than you. i'm as surprised as you are.

@mod- I'm voting scorpion, not SC. SC is town, I don't vote town.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by MrSuave »

KittyMo wrote:
MrSuave wrote: -Well right now I don't like how Zach is just going along with what you're saying, so probably one of you, or both.
What do you mean?
MrSuave wrote: -Do I care? Yes. Am I good at finding scum is big groups? Not so much. Near the end I'll become more useful. Think of fire emblem, your good end game members suck at the start.
So the newbie setup is too large of a group for you to actually start scumhunting? Why do you even sign up for mini games if you're not going to even flipping play the first half or 2/3 of the game?
MrSuave wrote:(btw I like my personalized analysis thing xD)
I...don't even know what to say to that. That's really your only comment about my big long analysis post showing how you are a liar and have been not trying at all to find any scum for the entirety of Day 2 and Day 3?

Same question for Zach.
MrSuave wrote: At one point she notices Farside, Zach, and Kitty make some kind of voting triangle, and that's why they are more likely than Nik. Zach and Kitty are my top two, I don't have a top.
What exactly are you talking about here with a voting triangle? I'm staring at the vote counts, and the only time us 3 have had votes in common would be Zach and I both voting farside on Day 2, and Zach & I being on the Lowell wagon while farside was on your wagon during day 1. Zachrulez has also voted me and farside has voted Zach on Day 1 as well. So basically, huh? And is this "voting triangle" thing Jazz supposedly mentioned really the only reason you think I'm scummy...?
MrSuave wrote: I'll post more thoughts later.
Guess we'll be seeing him in 5 days...
-re-read your comments on me, and then read what Zach is saying right after. You say something, and he pretty much says "yeah"

-well, I think I'd be better scum, but when I'm stuck as town, yes I appear useless at the start. but I am forming opinions. D-1 is just the luck of the draw, D-2 I wasn't there for pretty much, but I would have said something if I was. why do I sign up? well how will I ever play scum if I don't join games right? xD

-well I disagree with the lier part, but I agree with the not being here. what else was there to say?

-I'll find the quote. and no, that's not the only reason I think you're scummy. I'm pretty sure our dead cop was on to something, and that's why she's dead. You, Nik, Zach, and Lowell are on her list. She was right about farside, and I'm thinking she was right about someone else too. Me and SC are on her list, but the four I mentioned are what seem to be the top four on her list. SC and I appeared a couple of times on her scummy list. Nikanor is there, but he's just barely on my radar right now. But Lowell, Zach and you are my top 3, and Lowell is 3. 1 and 2 I'm undecided atm.

-and way to throw a low blow at the end. why did you even bother? to make me look bad? tsk tsk tsk
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:13 pm

Post by KittyMo »

To be honest, MrSuave, I think Jazzmyn died just because she was so flipping obvtown. I also think that's why yabbaguy died. They were not only both clearly protown, but they both caught onto farside, our confirmed scum.

Also, you seem to be misrepping Jazzmyn's opinions.
Jazzmyn wrote: Zachrulez: Nothing in Zach's posts so far has screamed scummy to me, other than a deflection in one of his posts to Lowell, in which he deflected suspicion onto MrS regarding meta.
Where did you get that Zach was on her scumlist from this? This is the only post she made saying he was scummy whatsoever. Every other post she made was agreeing with him.

Also, Jazz *really* thought Lowell was scum, so if you're basing so much on what Jazz said, why are you ignoring this?

I think you need to stop taking pieces of what Jazzmyn said and not looking at the entire picture, and then using that as your reasoning.

-------
Zachrulez wrote: MrSuave was also one of Farside's major targets, which is another reason to give pause to the idea of lynching him.
MrSuave wrote: You say something, and he pretty much says "yeah"
...no, not really.
MrSuave wrote: well, I think I'd be better scum, but when I'm stuck as town, yes I appear useless at the start. but I am forming opinions. D-1 is just the luck of the draw, D-2 I wasn't there for pretty much, but I would have said something if I was. why do I sign up? well how will I ever play scum if I don't join games right? xD
I seriously don't understand why you sign up for 12 player games with the hope that you'll end up scum, and then ignore the game until it gets to smaller than the start of a newbie setup if you happen to end up as town.
MrSuave wrote: well I disagree with the lier part, but I agree with the not being here. what else was there to say?
So you're telling me that a catch up post 25 days after it's said to come "soon" is not a lie? Why the hell did it take you 25 days to catch up?
MrSuave wrote: and way to throw a low blow at the end. why did you even bother? to make me look bad? tsk tsk tsk
Can't you tell that I am really, really annoyed at you for your lack of actual posting and then when you do show up, making attacks on people that make no sense? Don't you see a problem with the fact that you haven't voted since your random vote? Do you honestly think I have any reason to expect that you'd come back to make a responding post within a reasonable amount of time?
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:24 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

KittyMo wrote:
MrSuave wrote: well, I think I'd be better scum, but when I'm stuck as town, yes I appear useless at the start. but I am forming opinions. D-1 is just the luck of the draw, D-2 I wasn't there for pretty much, but I would have said something if I was. why do I sign up? well how will I ever play scum if I don't join games right? xD
I seriously don't understand why you sign up for 12 player games with the hope that you'll end up scum, and then ignore the game until it gets to smaller than the start of a newbie setup if you happen to end up as town.
Do you really do this Suave?

:roll:

Add in obligatory "Where is Starbuck?" comment.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by KittyMo »

DTMaster - prod Starbuck please

And if that doesn't work...

Nikanor - prod DTMaster with your fists
:P

"plz don't swear" -- N

Return to “Completed Open Games”