Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:41 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Also I like how your shot in the arm for this game only failed after I unvoted and moved onto you. That could also be read as "was hoping the lynch would take off, it isn't, time to do something else."
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:48 pm

Post by cruelty »

I'm not pushing for your lynch - I specifically stated that I need to look harder at kunkstar before I make up my mind on you. I'm not even close to painting you as scum.

That post was less about marking you as scum and more about mike's quote. I don't want you to be influential and prolific, because don's probably right when he says one of the three of us is scum. I'm not, therefore one of you must be. To further that, I can't let scum lead town, therefore I have to ensure that you get seriously looked at.

Don't sweat it too much, I have a bit more to say and most of it has nothing to do with you.
the nexus of the crisis
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:59 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Also I like how your shot in the arm for this game only failed after I unvoted and moved onto you. That could also be read as "was hoping the lynch would take off, it isn't, time to do something else."
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:00 pm

Post by cruelty »

I'm not pushing for your lynch - I specifically stated that I need to look harder at kunkstar before I make up my mind on you. I'm not even close to painting you as scum.

That post was less about marking you as scum and more about mike's quote. I don't want you to be influential and prolific, because don's probably right when he says one of the three of us is scum. I'm not, therefore one of you must be. To further that, I can't let scum lead town, therefore I have to ensure that you get seriously looked at.

Don't sweat it too much, I have a bit more to say and most of it has nothing to do with you.
the nexus of the crisis
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:01 pm

Post by cruelty »

the nexus of the crisis
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:23 am

Post by Furry »

Furry wrote:
Sir Chris wrote:That spot seems to be very unattractive for some reason, I wonder why.
As in it just gets replaced a lot or its a good wagon?
Sir Chris wrote:Other Stuff
:(
Temporary unretired alt
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:03 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Oh, right, that.

Just that it got replaced a lot.

Also cruelty I suppose I am in the same boat. I feel an intense pressure behind your posts, as if any one post by you could cause me to die. When I am town and it isn't going well I regard players like you as the likely cause behind it. You are extremely good with words and hold your ground well.

Also while I am used to being called the most prolific player in games, I find it weird he said I was that here. I don't feel like it, certainly. Compared to my normal games I am not doing too well here. I am trying to find scum tells from everyone and I could probably find them on everyone, which is both good and bad. Good because I am being paranoid enough to find scum, bad because not everyone is scum.

Also I find it weird, cruelty, (in this case weird does mean scummy) that you say I misunderstood your purpose. Mostly because it felt like your intent was as subtle as a hammer to the face in that post.
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:40 pm

Post by Furry »

Sir Chris wrote:Oh, right, that.

Just that it got replaced a lot.
I refer you to my previous emoticon

Do you think that the slot is scummy at all?
Temporary unretired alt
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:57 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

I don't see any reason why scum would keep replacing out like that, so no.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:05 am

Post by Faraday »

I replaced into a game today so I spent my time catching up on that. Will catch up on this tomorrow/later.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:10 am

Post by Kdub »

Heilograph and CrueKnight have been prodded.

Vote Count

CrueKnight (0)
-
Furry (0)
-
cruelty (1)
- Sir Chris
Sir Chris (1)
- don_johnson
kunkstar7 (1)
- mikeburnfire
Faraday (0)
-
don_johnson (1)
- Furry
Kirbyoshi (0)
-
mikeburnfire (0)
-
Heilograph (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (6)
- CrueKnight, kunkstar7, Faraday, Kirbyoshi, Heilograph, cruelty

10 players alive, 6 votes needed to lynch.

Deadline is January 22, ~10:00 pm MST
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
CrueKnight
CrueKnight
Townie
CrueKnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:44 am

Post by CrueKnight »

I'm back. Will read through and will try to post tonight.
├óÔé¼┬á Crusader Knight ├óÔé¼┬á

http://www.spore.heavengames.com
Heilograph
Heilograph
Goon
Heilograph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:22 am

Post by Heilograph »

Ya I'm here i'll get to this thread after I sort through the posts.
Wondering if they will ever make a mafiascum app for iPhone...

I'm a turtle!!
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:37 pm

Post by Furry »

Sir Chris wrote:I don't see any reason why scum would keep replacing out like that, so no.
Replacing is not a town tell (after extensive replacing I would actually agrue it is a very very small scum tell). Either way its not something to base, dismiss a case on. General scummy behavior is a reason/lack of content is what makes that spot scummy.
Temporary unretired alt
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:29 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Furry wrote:
Sir Chris wrote:I don't see any reason why scum would keep replacing out like that, so no.
Replacing is not a town tell (after extensive replacing I would actually agrue it is a very very small scum tell). Either way its not something to base, dismiss a case on. General scummy behavior is a reason/lack of content is what makes that spot scummy.
Problem is the slot really hasn't done anything either way, I can't judge much what isn't here, which could be argued as a reason to kill it I suppose.
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:23 pm

Post by Furry »

I thought I provided at least a decent argument in my panic to change a wagon to dana/SJ at the end of D2
Temporary unretired alt
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:54 am

Post by Kirbyoshi »

Vote: Sir Chris

Everything that has been pointed out against him makes perfect sense to me. I also don't like how he keeps self-meta-ing ("scum me would do this," or "scum me would never do that"). That's so much WIFOM it hurts.
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:
Town: 1-0

"I view myself as a turtle..."--Heilograph
"We were all noobs once...except Chuck Norris."--CHAOSDRAGON88
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:40 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Kirbyoshi wrote:Hey guys, I'm here, but it might take me awhile to read. Carry on.
Kirbyoshi wrote:Hey guys, I'm here, but it might take me awhile to read. Carry on.
Kirbyoshi wrote:

Everything that has been pointed out against him makes perfect sense to me. I also don't like how he keeps self-meta-ing ("scum me would do this," or "scum me would never do that"). That's so much WIFOM it hurts.
(repeat of the same message, and then his vote)

Also I am so good at reading the wins, kinda predictable.

Notice how he doesn't even point out anything on his own, although he loves the case others have made against me, mostly because it means he doesn't have to think for himself. Also I find it greatly amusing he doesn't like WIFOM when WIFOM in and of itself is neutral because of its very nature: It has no value because of what it is, so I put it out there to have my thought out there unweighted (WIFOM is never meant to be a backbone of a defense, obviously.) I self-meta all the time, I see little reason not to. For your first post that offered any sort of content that was insanely lazy, not thought out, and provided none of that key insight I like to see out of town members. Another way for your post to be posted is "I agree, here is what I agree with, here's my vote."

Nothing else to offer? No other thoughts on any of the other potential scum? Nothing ANYONE else said catch your eye? Just little ole me for your vote? Man, that pisses me off.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:40 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Oh, and if it wasn't clear, the quote messages are the sum of his posts.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Sir Chris »

See, the sick thing is I just got done saying how that slot wasn't doing much for me either way and then he comes along with that post.

I just browsed a game very quickly where our good friend Kirbyoshi was lynched day one and his posts seem a lot livelier and insightful than that post. Now that you think you are good enough to vote, you are good enough to provide us with your insight or die.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Sir Chris »

(he was town)
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:56 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Kirbyoshi wrote:

In fact, gonna change my vote and tell you exactly why.

Unvote
Vote: Kirbyoshi

I absolutely loathe it with my whole being when people say stuff like "Everything" ... "perfect." That speaks with too much confidence. You are new into this game and your FIRST post of content is just to say everything that has been said about me makes sense, but none of the stuff going for me makes sense, and bam vote time. Really? Man, if you are scum, you probably would have been better just staying quiet if that is the best you've got to offer.

Damn, that was just so bloody awful. I don't understand why you made that post.
Heilograph
Heilograph
Goon
Heilograph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by Heilograph »

hmm defensive a little? 5 posts in a row....
Good job you offically confused me...
Wondering if they will ever make a mafiascum app for iPhone...

I'm a turtle!!
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by cruelty »

Heilograph. Content. Post some.
the nexus of the crisis
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by Kirbyoshi »

Chris wrote:Man, if you are scum, you probably would have been better just staying quiet if that is the best you've got to offer.
Since when is it a good idea to stay quiet in Mafia? Shouldn't one vote if one sees a need, and make something known if it bears being made known? I see your self-meta as a scummy, weak defense. Let others do research on you and come to their own conclusions.
Chris wrote:That speaks with too much confidence.
Is there such a thing as too much confidence?
Chris wrote:Also I find it greatly amusing he doesn't like WIFOM when WIFOM in and of itself is neutral because of its very nature:
What if I don't like the neutrality that WIFOM brings? Things are so much easier when nothing is neutral.
Chris wrote:No other thoughts on any of the other potential scum?
Well, my second suspect is Furry, but you stand out as scum to me alot more than he does.
Chris wrote:I just browsed a game very quickly where our good friend Kirbyoshi was lynched day one
Which game? The only game I remember on MS where I was lynched D1 was my very first game, and I like to think I've matured alot since then.

Your over-defensiveness just solidifies to me that you're scum.
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:
Town: 1-0

"I view myself as a turtle..."--Heilograph
"We were all noobs once...except Chuck Norris."--CHAOSDRAGON88

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”