Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3475 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:40 am

Post by Kise »

So what's the hold up with the raider lynch again? I see stabbed, exploded and crushed as kill flavors. Do you really think Scar would do any of those with his claws?

My guess would be stabbed = Hook; exploded = Genie Jafar, Hades or Maleficent; crushed = Oogie Boogie or Ursula.

Point in case is that these are KH1 villains, not a KH2 villain [Scar].
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3476 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:41 am

Post by raider8169 »

What is it with double posts today. Either way this day is stalling and I would like to know if I am today's lynch or if you guys believe my claim and realize I am a townie.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3477 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Hayker »

Kise wrote:So what's the hold up with the raider lynch again? I see stabbed, exploded and crushed as kill flavors. Do you really think Scar would do any of those with his claws?

My guess would be stabbed = Hook; exploded = Genie Jafar, Hades or Maleficent; crushed = Oogie Boogie or Ursula.

Point in case is that these are KH1 villains, not a KH2 villain [Scar].
I don't think it matters whatever game they are from. Any and ever character in the KH universe may or may not be in this game. Or are you acting on information that others do not have?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3478 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by RayFrost »

slashed to death fits with scar, potentially.

So yeah.

Anyway, setup speculation is rather pointless.

Raider claimed VT with flavor info.

Don't we lynch VT claims as a general rule?

The questionable flavor makes it null, imo.
don't you feel silly now?
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3479 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by Hayker »

raider8169 wrote:What is it with double posts today. Either way this day is stalling and I would like to know if I am today's lynch or if you guys believe my claim and realize I am a townie.
/vote:raider

This seems kind of like rushing the game to me. You claim a Vanilla Townie, so we have little to lose. "Yes, yes you are right. You caught me" is a bit too wifomy, cleared Iec really fast. You said you were ok with my lynch, but also said you needed to look into it. We have a potential breadcrumb report on you. OOOo, later you think I'm town(a personal tell of mine). Your VT claim said something of another role name out there, which is kind of....weird. To say the least.

If you are town, please do us all a favor and posts your last thoughts when you get to L-1, might not even be a bad idea to get a head start on that.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3480 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Site might be lagging for some people, I know it is for me.

I am not completely sold on Simba being in the game. I don't feel Scar is here because I agree with Kise, the flavor of the kills doesn't seem to fit, and if I had to make an educated guess I would think the actual council would be the Heartless scum, and the more popular Nobodies making up the Nobody scum team.

However the flavor doesn't seem to be mod flavor, just made up flavor.

Example:

Flare said his character is Jiminey Cricket, and
flare wrote:My journal is erased and I'm working with the town to get rid of all threats and hopefully get my notes back.
while raider said:
Raider wrote:I'm Simba, king of my homelands which is the Pride Lands. Scar so killed my father, the bastard. I was so trying to kill him so the only real help I have is that someone named scar is in this game and is scum. Yeah I know not of much help and of course you guys think its something off the wiki or some crap like that.
Flare's flavor explained why he was helping the town, where as raider just tells us in not mod sounding words a simple recap of The Lion King, without any reason he is helping the town. And why would he be given information on what villan is in this game? That doesn't sound like something Slicey would give away.

vote raider
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3481 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by Hayker »

Well then.....

/unvote

Interesting find wolf, interesting find.

(goes to iso some dead people)
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3482 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Hayker wrote:
raider8169 wrote:What is it with double posts today. Either way this day is stalling and I would like to know if I am today's lynch or if you guys believe my claim and realize I am a townie.
/vote:raider

This seems kind of like rushing the game to me. You claim a Vanilla Townie, so we have little to lose. "Yes, yes you are right. You caught me" is a bit too wifomy, cleared Iec really fast. You said you were ok with my lynch, but also said you needed to look into it. We have a potential breadcrumb report on you. OOOo, later you think I'm town(a personal tell of mine). Your VT claim said something of another role name out there, which is kind of....weird. To say the least.

If you are town, please do us all a favor and posts your last thoughts when you get to L-1, might not even be a bad idea to get a head start on that.
Have you not been reading!?!?!? I have posted my final thoughts a few times now and they have not changed outside of maybe Joe. I am also not trying to rush the day but the day has stalled and with my lynch at least everyone will know my thoughts were from a confirmed townie.

@Everyone: Do yourself a favor and after I am lynched read back and look for those people that tried to derail my thoughts or stall so they do not mean as much.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3483 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by Hayker »

DTMaster wrote:Guys I'm claiming today due to Vaya's death.

I'm Vaya's other half as co-Bus driver. I am Dale.

We are bus driving masons and last night we targeted Icerent and wolf under Vaya's suggestion since I was away for most of day one (around 50 pages worth so I need catch up post).

How does this affect town?

1: As co-busdrivers we need both chipmunks to busdrive. So when one of us dies we lose the ability to busdrive and become as effective as VTs. (We are a team yoh!)

2: I bread crumbed this last day in my posts. If you noticed I threw gummie blocks at people. If you are familiar with the game flavour we help make the gummie ships so :p.
Does your role pm say why you're helping the town?
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3484 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Hayker wrote:Well then.....

/unvote

Care to explain why his post made you unvote when what he said only made me look bad?
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3485 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by Hayker »

raider8169 wrote:
Hayker wrote:Well then.....

/unvote

Care to explain why his post made you unvote when what he said only made me look bad?
The fact that my role pm says nothing about why I help the town.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3486 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:58 pm

Post by raider8169 »

wolframnhart wrote:Flare's flavor explained why he was helping the town, where as raider just tells us in not mod sounding words a simple recap of The Lion King, without any reason he is helping the town. And why would he be given information on what villan is in this game? That doesn't sound like something Slicey would give away.
All the townies have the same win condition which is not part of the flavor. Look at the sample role for example (Post 1). Mines says that and so would everyone's else when they claim so I didnt see a need for it. That makes it all too easy for scum to copy it so it would be a null tell when/if someone posts it.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3487 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by Hayker »

The sample role pm doesn't even say anything about why scrooge helps town, only that he is.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3488 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

My win with the town condition gives flavor as to why, and that still doesn't explain why Slicey would apparently give you the name of a villain in this game, if said villain is indeed here.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3489 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Sample Town PM Post 1 wrote:You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
Hayker wrote: The fact that my role pm says nothing about why I help the town.
This

Unvote, Vote Hayker
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3490 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by Hayker »

Now that I think of it, Sora, Donald Goofy and Jiminy know nothing of Castle Oblivion after the events take place. It's weird that he would know it's name.

/vote:Flareonage
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3491 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by Hayker »

raider8169 wrote:
Sample Town PM Post 1 wrote:You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
Hayker wrote: The fact that my role pm says nothing about why I help the town.
This

Unvote, Vote Hayker
I wasn't including the last bit as it is not flavour, merely something any town pm has in any game.
flare wrote:My journal is erased and I'm working with the town to get rid of all threats and hopefully get my notes back
It occurs to me that I read that as "I'm workign with the town to get the notes back" or something along those lines. More specifically, I missed the get rid of all threats bit.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3492 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

unvote, vote: FLareonage
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3493 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:21 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I'm trying to decide whether we should claim whether helps-town is in our PMs. On the one hand, it will help us determine whether this is null. On the other hand, we need to make sure players don't weasel out of it.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3494 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by Hayker »

Since my point is a lot less valid due to reading badly
unvote

@Flare:Does your pm say that your journal got erased at Castle Oblivion, or did you just add that in when you posted? If the second option, why did you feel the need to add the flavor?
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3495 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by Sajin »

Iecerint wrote:I'm trying to decide whether we should claim whether helps-town is in our PMs. On the one hand, it will help us determine whether this is null. On the other hand, we need to make sure players don't weasel out of it.

This again? Please stop asking for role PM information from people. If they wish to share it that is one thing. Asking for it is a different thing all together. What the hell do I have to type to get you to stop? Please inform me and I will type it.

@Flare- 1- Yes to the first part. I do not understand the 2nd sentence as a question because its a statement not a question.

2- Yes it can be useful in a general sense. Its harmful in a specific sense. Weigh a claim after, not before.
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3496 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Iecerint wrote:I'm trying to decide whether we should claim whether helps-town is in our PMs. On the one hand, it will help us determine whether this is null. On the other hand, we need to make sure players don't weasel out of it.
True Iecerint, it's an iffy situation. I still say though why would Slicey tell Raider a villain that is in the game? Even if Slicey didn't tell him who Scar was, it is still information that I don't see Slicey giving out.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3497 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by raider8169 »

wolframnhart wrote:
True Iecerint, it's an iffy situation. I still say though why would Slicey tell Raider a villain that is in the game? Even if Slicey didn't tell him who Scar was, it is still information that I don't see Slicey giving out.
I have said this before but who cares if there is a role of scar in the game or not. I am not even positive there is someone with that role name. No one is going to claim it so speculating on a possibility that the role could be in this game is just a waste of time. At best it is nothing to be concerned about as we can also just name every evil character in the game and say these roles could be in this game.
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3498 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by Flareonage »

Hayker wrote:Since my point is a lot less valid due to reading badly
unvote

@Flare:Does your pm say that your journal got erased at Castle Oblivion, or did you just add that in when you posted? If the second option, why did you feel the need to add the flavor?
Yes it does. I just didn't include that bit when I first paraphrased the role.

It doesn't say "Im working with the town in hopes of getting my notes back"

It says those things in 2 seperate sentences and not in the same sentence. That is just how I reworded it when I relayed the information to you guys
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3499 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

raider8169 wrote:
wolframnhart wrote:
I have said this before but who cares if there is a role of scar in the game or not. I am not even positive there is someone with that role name. No one is going to claim it so speculating on a possibility that the role could be in this game is just a waste of time. At best it is nothing to be concerned about as we can also just name every evil character in the game and say these roles could be in this game.
you are not positive there is a role of scar in this game? You said:
Raider wrote:I'm Simba, king of my homelands which is the Pride Lands. Scar so killed my father, the bastard. I was so trying to kill him so
the only real help I have is that someone named scar is in this game and is scum.
Yeah I know not of much help and of course you guys think its something off the wiki or some crap like that.
Bolded I did. Sounds like you are positive there raider, and now you say you aren't?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”