wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

*sigh* Coug, really logic should have told you I would have been a better scum player then that....

GG to Pulindar.. town looses.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

For shits and giggles I will still answer Pulindars question.

Yes Pulindar, even though I know my position etc, if I was in Stranger's position I would have voted for you, only because had I actually thought about it, I would have known WRH (me) would not have made the mistakes the real scum (you and flare) made, though I know the real mistakes lay with Flare and not you.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Day 3 lynch

Around the lab, tension struck. StrangerCoug, the only living mason left, was given a free pass, and it was decided among the group he would live. That left wolframnhart and Pulindar. The discussion was fascinating. "I'm not scum , you are!" No, your scum!" Wtih their votes on each other, StrangerCoug was the deciding vote. He grabbed a green potion and gve it to wolframnhart. He swallowed it, and died instantly.

wolframnhart,Vanilla Townie, died due to poison, Day 3.

Immeditatley Pulindar's eyes dstarted to glint "You killed Flareonage! I knew I'd get my revenage! He quickly ran up to StrangerCoug and put him in a choke hold, and didn't let go untill StrangerCoug was dead.

StrangerCoug, daymason, died in Endgame.

Now, what happened to this lab, you might ask? After StrangerCoug died, Pulindar looked around the room, and found a note. It said:

"WARNING, DO NOT MIX TOGETHER BLACK, BROWN AND YELLOW POTIONS. IF THIS HAPPENS, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE". So, Pulindar mixed together the black, brown and yellow potions, and ran for his life. When he was safely on the other side of the road, he looked accross, and saw Police going inside, for the first time. Then....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

The lab exploded. The Police died, and Pulindar got away with it. Untill he was 18, when he was put in prison for life.

Flareonage and Pulindar, the Bad Kids, have won the game!
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Sorry, you were wrong :(

Scum won.
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by Flareonage »

I completely messed that game up. I waited for Cat to show up but he/she only PM'ed me once and that's why I took so long to send in the night kill.

It was all Pulindar
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Feel free to talk amongst yourselves, now that the game has ended.

Mod notes:

I felt like both the mafia kills were wrong. I would have killed a mason night 1 (preferrably StrangerCoug) and I was supsrised to see him live in endgame. Since no mason was dead, I thought, once again, Stranger Coug was going to die. WRONG AGAIN!

Flareonage's lynch was bad. when I did see it, I went "wtf, you just said you didn't like myko's lynch".
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

I figured this was going to happen. Even if Pom hadn't died I would have figured Cat and Flare for scum because of Flare's hammer and because it took them so long to send in a NK. If Ani hadn't put up in the thread (and I don't think he should have) that the scum hadn't yet sent in a kill then I would have had a tougher time had Pom not been the kill.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Also
Shame on you stranger!!!
I am insulted you think as a scum I would send in anything but a mason kill, especially a strong player like you, who would have been gone on night one without hesitation. :?

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

wolframnhart wrote:Also
Shame on you stranger!!!
I am insulted you think as a scum I would send in anything but a mason kill, especially a strong player like you, who would have been gone on night one without hesitation. :?
As I said, I was going to hate myself if I was wrong. I have never won LYLO when I was the one that had to hammer.

Note to self: Gut beats logic.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by Flareonage »

In the end not night killing a mason was actually a good thing
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by Pulindar »

You guys should have Read Ani's flavor text from the first night, that basically sealed the deal against me.

As for why I killed Malp/ToD rather than Stranger, well two reasons. Number one I didn't want anyone else to read through the flavor, and neither SC nor Wolf had. And number two it would have been two random. and I wouldn't have known when he was going to join. I'm moving tomorrow, and just couldn't spare the time to wait.

@Flare: Thanks for letting me hammer you.

@Wolf and Stranger: I hope there are no hard feelings. In my mind you both did well, and I was having an extremely difficult time.

oh and btw MY FIRST MAFIA GAME COMPLETION EVER!!

So that's one, just one more game aand I can sign up as SE :)
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by Flareonage »

Yeah, that's why he hammered me so quickly. He sent me the flavor text that incriminated the 2 of us
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Sorry again StrangerCougar :( I prefer to be town or third party to being scum. I've not played them, but I'm sure I prefer them. I don't enjoy the lying.
Ani wrote:During the night, the 2 remaining mafia huddeled to decide their kill for the night. Should it be StrangerCoug, the claimed mason? malpascp, the lurker? wolfamnhart, the newbie, or Pomegegranate, the girl?
Still, it was a fun experience. I want to be on your guys' side next time :)
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Pulindar wrote:Sorry again StrangerCougar :( I prefer to be town or third party to being scum. I've not played them, but I'm sure I prefer them. I don't enjoy the lying.
I know another person on this site who hates being pretty much anything but VT. He's a very good player, too, and rarely finds himself lynched.

And if I have hard feelings against anybody, it's myself. I must be cursed with being a bad Mafia player or something like that.
Pulindar wrote:
Ani wrote:During the night, the 2 remaining mafia huddeled to decide their kill for the night. Should it be StrangerCoug, the claimed mason? malpascp, the lurker? wolfamnhart, the newbie, or Pomegegranate, the girl?
Still, it was a fun experience. I want to be on your guys' side next time :)
While we're on this, do we get a rematch? This
WAS
a fun setup.

Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Oh, by the way, I always post like that, I sorta had an advantage with my posting style. You see I have an English degree, and it's taught me to make my faulty logic seem better.

Also, Wolf, I tried to be polite when arguing against you. This is my first finished game; I really tried to keep my decorum when lying about your motives :cry:. I felt you did the same with me. Sorry for exasperating you so much.
StrangerCougar wrote: While we're on this, do we get a rematch? This WAS a fun setup.
I call VT or Mason.

StrangerCougar wrote:I know another person on this site who hates being pretty much anything but VT.
I'd like to have a role, not cop usually, but doctor, doctor would be a fun role to have.

StrangerCougar wrote:And if I have hard feelings against anybody, it's myself. I must be cursed with being a bad Mafia player or something like that.
I've read some of your games, I did the homework on you, and Wolf as well. I sorta used it against you. In the end though I really was not sure which way you were going to go. I would have had a difficult time if I were you as well. As I said before, I'm not sure which way I would have went if I were in your same position. I would have tried reasoning it out both ways.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

I'd have to talk to farside if I could, if there is enough interest.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

You'd have to go all the way through the queue again, but at the very least you can try to get her to run it again.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Hi everyone!

That was one short game.

Why was I killed N1 again?
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by Flareonage »

no reason. i just chose you
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Please don't pick your nightkill targets out of the blue. It's harder to win that way and you got off lucky.

Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by Flareonage »

I know but the plan kind of worked. It was supposed to make you guys try and find logic behind a kill that had no logic
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Flareonage wrote:I know but the plan kind of worked. It was supposed to make you guys try and find logic behind a kill that had no logic
That's why NKs are often regarded as a lot of WIFOM.
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by Flareonage »

It turned out the person trying to find logic behind it was my partner, Pulindar and he found very good logic
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:41 pm

Post by Pulindar »

I merely created false logic, but yeah, I guess it did work out in the end. Still, next time you're scum kill a known mason.

Hello Pom, Sorry I didn't get to actually play with you, I replaced in to late :(
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Pulindar wrote:Hello Pom, Sorry I didn't get to actually play with you, I replaced in to late :(
Oh well.

Farside said that we can have that rematch, but with another mod. I'd be willing to.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Return to “Completed Open Games”