DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3400 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

He claimed VT and some Disney character I think.

On mafia grounds alone I'd totally lynch him.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3401 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by Flareonage »

I claimed awhile ago. Jiminy Cricket, my journal was erased upon entering castle oblivion

Now that I think about it, Captain Hook's presence is odd considering my flavor text
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3402 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

why exactly is Captain Hooks presence odd?
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3403 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by Flareonage »

There were no heartless in Castle Oblivion. It was all organization members
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #3404 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by UncertainKitten »

Kise wrote: So Iecerint thinks I'm defending raider? Or.. who thinks I'm defending raider? And why?
Iec was proposing a scumtell that only applied were you defending raider.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3405 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Flareonage wrote:What exactly is flavor? The rest of the PM?

My journal is erased and I'm working with the town to get rid of all threats and hopefully get my notes back
You never said anything about Castle Oblivion before...hmm
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3406 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by Flareonage »

That's where Jiminy's Journal gets erased because of Namine and her memory wiping abilities
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3407 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I never proposed that scumtell, or I don't think I did. I think you misread the post where I was making the switch from raider to Kise.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3408 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Why didn't you mention that before?
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #3409 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:00 pm

Iec wrote: I never proposed that scumtell, or I don't think I did. I think you misread the post where I was making the switch from raider to Kise.
It read like you did when I first brought it up.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3410 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I disputed it when you first brought it up IIRC, unless I'm forgetting some much-earlier time when you brought it up.

Post what I said that made you think I was implicitly proposing it.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #3411 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:16 pm

Iec wrote: Yep. Has been speculated.

I'll support SW. Unvote; Vote: Kise. Fake DN scumtell, DN ultimately unlikely to have been scum, raiderNobodywagon discredited to an extent.
Yeah, you did dispute it but you still drew the conclusion raider should be lynched first so it's all good.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3412 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Iecerint wrote:EBWOP: Oh, I see what you meant. That just meant that the raiderIsANobody train-of-thought had been discredited by a couple of players (DGB, Shotty, etc).
Nothing to do with Kise defending scumfriendraider. But K.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #3413 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:57 pm

Iec wrote:
Nothing to do with Kise defending scumfriendraider. But K.
That I also misread. I get you now. The way you phrased it was as if all three points were against him.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3414 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Yeah. It was 2 points against Kise, and then a point that made the raider wagon less interesting.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3415 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Mind is on overdrive, but my thoughts aren't needed here, sorry for not posting.
don't you feel silly now?
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #3416 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:07 pm

Iec wrote: Yeah. It was 2 points against Kise, and then a point that made the raider wagon less interesting.
This is clear now.

Either way, looking for a vote count so I can vote raider safely.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3417 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by Snow White »

@everyone. When im right, which i feel i've got a damn good chance at being. I expect you all to go eat a teabag. Next. Youtube.

For what its worth i believe there was a certain number of leaders in the Heartless:
-Malificent. (Obv.)
-Hades/Jafar
I believe that in the above there are two to definately be involved in this game. I dont see Clayton as a Heartless scum because he struck me as more of a toy than a leader. And Ursula appears to be less of a serious threat than the above.

I agree with Iec that outguessing the mod may be fruitless to a point but still im willing to discuss most things if simply we are getting peoples opinions and then can contrast and compare to someones actions.

Im against Ray's vote on ace but he later remembers ace's claim.

Like i said, if my prediction be proved right then "let there be teabags". No one is listening Iec has more or less asked WTF, then gone on to mis rep btw i want clarification on that
Iecerint wrote: SW's SK idea is very silly. It is also a little weird that she jumped onto a lame idea someone else had as soon as I supported her bandwagon, and then backed off of her idea, saying that it didn't really fit, as soon as I mentioned it to her. O_o
I said that to me the sequence of events Colbalt's death theroes dont fit. I think my idea is possible in regard to kise's "since scum know they're the only threat left to town" This sounds like he does not believe there is a nobdy left. Why would one think this? Well if im a SK and ive been making kills i would say after 3nobody deaths i would consider them wiped out. >This being main point< Where did i jump onto someone elses lame idea? I believe i have stated i dont want a raider lynch and that im still skeptical of Flareonage. Unless i am mistaken?

But im tired of trying to re-explain myself when frankly no one appears as bothered as me.

@Iecerint. He was insinuating being a cop? Has he answered to it? And yah... you know what i think of "the only threat left to town" thing. =/

Shotty raises a good enough point that Scar was a boss but im still favouring the council. Moreorless what im saying is while i expect the heartless coucil to make up scumteam i wouldnt be surprised if Scar too was there.

@Shotty. You are aware your the first person to say that? =) But in regard to ace i think his claim is enough for him not be a lynch target. Its likely, he'll either be roleblocked or killed. If he is scum its a very gutsy claim and one im inclined to dismiss.
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3418 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by raider8169 »

UncertainKitten wrote:
Iec wrote: Yeah. It was 2 points against Kise, and then a point that made the raider wagon less interesting.
This is clear now.

Either way, looking for a vote count so I can vote raider safely.
Why would you vote me and want it to be safe? Its not like I have anything that is not on the table. If you wanted to ask me something I am here. This is really an odd thing to say considering today is stalling and I am voting Ace and just waiting to see if people get on board or lynch me instead. But you are worried about voting me safely...
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3419 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:55 pm

Post by Iecerint »

SW wrote:Well if im a SK and ive been making kills i would say after 3nobody deaths i would consider them wiped out. >This being main point<
OK, that's a decent point. It still requires some hardcore doctor win and/or nerfed/lazy scum, though.

I thought you were playing with the idea that I was Clayton, SK. That was the lame idea I was referring to.

Ace didn't just insinuate Cop; he out-and-out claimed it. He's said he's a 1-shot Cop who has not used his shot yet. Sajin pointed out that this makes him evaluateable and therefore not the best lynch, and I'm inclined to agree. Even the RB issue is of minimal concern if you think about it.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3420 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by Snow White »

WHAT>?!?! Where did i even remotely imply you were Clayton? 0.o Let me clarify this, i do not believe you to be Clayton. I had found your day vigs to be quite pro town, i dont believe scum would have made a day vig so early and in the pro town way that you did. I stated this in one of my partial anaylsis.

I know what Ace has claimed but i had meant what i said about insinuating cop in relation to
Case on Kise is "I had a good feeling!"/attempted policy lynch on DN based on admitted lie coupled with PR-insinuating "I'll take responsibility for his flip tomorrow if necessary"/potential slip with "scum would know they are the only threats to the town left," which he retracted, saying that it was an error on his part.
YAY!! Some credit! :DI know i can f*** up my thought process sometimes and not everyone gets it but still i try. :oops: Although im outright ilk to dismiss the idea of a doctor in the house. The Kdub kill should have been pre-emptitive slash foreseen.
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3421 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I think people had just mentioned that, and then you started up with the SK rhetoric. It was just context; nothing you said specifically. I guess I read too much into it. Sorry. ^^

Oh, you meant regarding Kise. He didn't claim Cop, necessarily, but he did claim secret scumtell. It could have meant a slip based on something DN did in an ongoing game, or it could've meant something related to Kise's role. I'll find the relevant post. -->
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3422 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Here's a couple Kise quotes that tell a story:
Kise wrote:Vote: Deathnote

He knows why.
Kise, after DGB asks what was up, wrote:If he flips town (lol, he won't) then I'm held accountable tomorrow. Until then, I reject your fishing rod.
Kise, elaborating, wrote:If he flips town, I'm held accountable tomorrow. Me and me only. And maybe the bus driver.
Kise, when I asked what the secret scumtell was after he kinda dropped his case for raider in spite of his PR implication wrote:It was non-existent.
Kise, when I said lolwat, wrote:
Iec wrote:Are you saying that -- in spite of the presence of reasonable suspicion of other players -- you were pushing a clandestine policy lynch on DN?
Yes, YES MOTHERF**KERS, I wanted to teach him a lesson and manipulate everyone into lynching his skulking ass. He's dead already to this game.

There I said it!

GAAAAAAAAAHAHHHUKUJHAKSJDHJKSDABNJK@#!IIUQ!@)(LKAN

There are leads suggesting raider could be a Nobody. I'd rather get to the bottom of that instead of carry out my dickheaded plan.

And yes, I would have still accounted for DN if he flipped town.
Kise, later explaining the feelings in his heart, wrote:Policy lynching before lylo is a damn good reason. Take tubby in the Webcomic theme game for example (which I'd consider gameover via the hints posted). I haven't updated my wiki in a very long time, but that game was one of my earliest on site. I'm pretty sure I [town] just lost that game because there wasn't enough focus of ridding the lurkers early. All that damn work over months of playing and stalling and the scum win in 3-player lylo because town didn't deal with a "question mark."

Anyway, that totally wasn't a rant. Priority should be to take away possibly the last Nobody to eliminate the number of nightkills. I'm still looking at raider. How 'bout you?
So, that should give you an idea of what my case is based on. It may or may not be better than raider. But I think it's better than ace.
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3423 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by Flareonage »

That is a really good case. I AM town so by his logic he should be held accountable
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3424 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Also -- Sajin made a Die Hard allusion in the middle of all that. Is that a board meme or something? It went over my head.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”