DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3350 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Just sitting here looking forward to DTMaster amazing the whole room.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3351 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by Flareonage »

Iecerint wrote:I think the only way I could understand someone thinking I was non-town is if they thought I was an SK DKer who was pretending to have only had 2 shots.
Damn you and your mind games
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3352 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Flareonage wrote:
Iecerint wrote:I think the only way I could understand someone thinking I was non-town is if they thought I was an SK DKer who was pretending to have only had 2 shots.
Damn you and your mind games
Plus I would image some sort of restriction like the person had to have so many votes on them. My guess would be 5 so it would become useless late in the game.
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3353 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by Flareonage »

Iecerint wrote: Iec (me) -- Jack Sparrow, 2-shot vig + flavor (not a fullclaim)

You could be right since apparently he hasn't told us everything
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3354 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by Hayker »

Flareonage wrote:Xigbar would've been perfect but he's dead. You've earned my trust until I can find another explanation for 2 shot day killer
Clayton Could be heartless. And ever so loosly fits what Iec said
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3355 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@DGB
1. That was unfruitful as anything. Though what bothers me is that you didn't request this information until I noticed that you forgot the important part of your tracker claim:

aka Who the people targeted.

@Ice
The stabbing result cannot be part of the Nobodies because:
a. The consistent flavor is cut to pieces. The one that changes is the one that also killed the Nobody godfather. This means that Heartless scum is switching members. If you want to do the flavor argument, its more likely that the uncaught nobody is cutting people up.

b. The concern was: When DGB full claimed,
she didn't full claim her results accurately

If you consider that Mae was the town jail keeper, and the point of the tracker to is confirm people's actions, Mae's part was missing. If Mae targeted someone that was alive, the tracking result may have confirmed someone else's role. But that was unfruitful.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3356 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:07 pm

Post by Snow White »

*Gosh dammit fugging internet computer log out problems!!* XD lol,. in other news.
DTM wrote: @Ice
The stabbing result cannot be part of the Nobodies because:
a. The consistent flavor is cut to pieces. The one that changes is the one that also killed the Nobody godfather. This means that Heartless scum is switching members. If you want to do the flavor argument, its more likely that the uncaught nobody is cutting people up.
Actually DTM. My mind may have gne into overdrive but Ive been entertaining the idea of a SK. Re. Kise.

The Heatless mafia all seem to have different methods of killing. Not to outguess the mod but i would likely guess the nobodies do too. Ordinarily i could have bought your idea of an uncaught nobody running loose but considering that 3 nights is quite a long time to go without being caught in the misfire.(not impossible but difficult) I put that as a strike 1.
Strike 2 is that the nobody scum would have the sheer luck to have submitted the past 3 NK's by the same person. However dont get me wrong. Something Colbalt said when his lynch became inevitable is now making me think that there is indeed a remaining nobody by
Colbalt wrote:YOU WILL ALL DISSOLVE IN THE VOID
Now to me that sounds like another method of killing. Amiright?

However, none of the above was triggered until:
Kiseiso100 wrote:expecting scum to call my bluff since
they would know they're the
only threat to town left
Considering SKKise would know that there were two kills last night, im wondering if this was a slip on his side ie. Scum are the only threat left to town bar "myself". Going by nightkills, a potential SK would probably think "its just me vs. them". Strike 3. You win Kise! i now think your a potential serial killer! :D do you want to claim your prize or will we be finding out on death?

I do however realise im at a disadvantage to pursue such leads as ive returned to college and it is a stretch but these are my thoughts so far. As said, i intend to iso and reveiw Kise upon reading the whole thread and seeing if there is any correalation between NK's. I might be wrong about Kise, but i think Colbalt's declaration is cause enough for me to wonder about the presence at least of an SK and a remaining nobody heartless.

Btw. I havent played anything other than KH and KH2(and at that this was years ago) so speculation to whichever character from the nobodies can suck people into a void(if there is such) can be done either later or by someone else. Of course COlbalt could have just as easily been jerking us about but it is something i feel worth pursuing. So realistically, we could be dealing with three killers instead of two.

Although i will admit it strikes me odd that if im right, the nobody scum team have killed no one. This being from the fact Gorrad was "exploded". Since there appears to be no doctor or other form of protection, one could assume (slash i have assumed) there is a post restriction requirement to be met by the scum team, the thought that Gorrad,PapaZito and Colbalt all concluded to NoKill and chatter through the game and try their besest to look like townies doesnt sit especially right with me unless they didnt have much of a choice in the matter... See i obviously need to think this out a bit more but i think town should go ahead and lynch Kise anyway if he's not lynched and im dead and he's alive by morning. Now im off to straighten my hair and put on my face for college. Will look over more recent events and continue reading when i return. These are only the scapings on an idea.

If anyone has any thoughts on this, and would like to reassure me of my sanity than that would be awesome, if im deemed clinically insane in the membrane then... then.... *sad face*

Also <3 Iecerint for the Kise vote. Lol. i hope the above doesnt make me look like a nut-job. :lol: :shock: anyway if you think this idea is somewhat plausible or your entertaining it, moar Kise votes plz. And if your feeling orly energetic, i dont suppose you'd save me the time of making a Kisecase when im finished? Ugh....
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3357 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:22 pm

Post by Snow White »

Snow White wrote: nobody heartless
oh ffs.

*nobody.
I like ignorant people.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3358 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:45 am

Post by Iecerint »

If you think there's an SK, what do you make of there only being at most 2 NKs each night?
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3359 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:44 am

Post by Snow White »

Did you read my post or just skim it Iec?

TL;DR
I think that either the nobody mafia havent been submitting their kill(Unlikely seeing those who've flipped already) or they havent been able to make a kill for whatever reason. Can you see Gorrad as a non - participating scum? Or PZ? Colbalt? (i site Gorrad in particular cause i havent played with the rest of 'em)

Reasoning: Chances of having selected a mafia player to make N1 kill, N2 kill, N3 kill is slim that:
a) he's lasted so far withouth being caught in the crossfire and that
b) last scum was selected to make every kill in the first place seems like dumb luck when there's chance of any number of PR's

Further reasoning: Colbalt on his deathbed insinuated that after today we would know the flavour of both kills. iso 187.
Iso Colbalt 189 and he sez wrote:KING MICKEY WITH A GUN
BRILLIANT
YOU WILL ALL DISOLVE IN THE VOID
-Disolve? Void? Hm... iunno bout you, but that just sounds like something that could get me dead. :shock:

And SK's, unless im mistaken have only one flavour of kills they do not get the choice, for someone else to submit a kill. And the consistency of the kill flavour "cut in pieces" scares me along with Colbalts last statement.

Of course i have listed that i Colbalt could be jerking us about. But thats all subject to what you may believe as WIFOM.

I just think there's more to this. Kise just happens to have made a statement i felt uneasy about in comparitive to the above.
I like ignorant people.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3360 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:49 am

Post by Iecerint »

I read your post, but I still don't understand. You think the Nobodies just couldn't get their shit together and submit NKs? Or that they are NK-less? How is that balanced relative to their Heartless competition?

And I don't understand why you're excited about Cobalt's death throes. O_o
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3361 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:43 am

Post by Snow White »

Frankly as i said this is a work in progress. Im suggesting theres more to this than meets the eye. I know i could be wrong. But these are my thoughts.

Imho it doesnt fit and im exploring everything i can before day ends.

Also: College shit. Will continue reading when i get the chance.
I like ignorant people.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3362 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:09 am

Post by ace5993 »

Hmm, it would appear I'm back. Some interesting proceedings, I don't buy that Kise is SK at all, I don't think there is a SK in this game. With two scum groups, one or the other or the SK would have to be withholding the kill every night, some have a kill restriction, or doctor(s) are successfully protecting people each night. That being said, I just don't see it.

HOWEVER, there is nothing stopping me from
Vote: Kise
, because I still do believe he is scum. I'm thinking Heartless at this point, but then I'm not sure who the last nobody is because my other top scum read (raider) is also probably Heartless.

I am perfectly happy with either a Kise or a raider lynch today. Raider is still obvscum I think for the bogus claim. I find it highly unlikely that Scar is scum with so many better choices for Heartless villains. Scar wasn't really directly involved with the Heartless at any point.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3363 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:05 am

Post by Kise »

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3364 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:18 am

Post by Iecerint »

Scar's in KHII if I'm not mistaken. That may be why you don't understand his inclusion.

Is Captain Hook really such an obvious choice? Maybe that line of thinking isn't necessarily fruitful.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3365 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:35 am

Post by Kise »

Organization XIII is a faction in the game. Hook, along with other members of the evil council, were the main villainous faction from KH1. Scar never had a faction to help him control Heartless; he ran into Pete who was Maleficent's henchmen/ambassador. He's a fuggin' lion.

Notice everyone has to turn into animals when they travel to the Pride Lands? That's how they understand the native creatures and communicate with them as animals. So I imagine Hook only understanding Scar if he transformed into an animal first.

Keep in mind Simba was a summon in KH1.

I feel like this is outguessing the mod but it's 50/50.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3366 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:40 am

Post by RayFrost »

hei gais, didn't MSSK [fake]claim mushu? Wasn't that a summon in KH1?

Wut r chances of raider [fake]claiming a summon with [fake] flavor?
don't you feel silly now?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3367 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:46 am

Post by Iecerint »

Actually, for another step of outguessing -- wouldn't it make for superior parallelism if XIII were the "KH2" villains and Heartless were the "KH" villains? If that were the case, we'd have still-more-reason to believe that raider is lying, since Scar is only in KHII IIRC. [/outguess]
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3368 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:47 am

Post by RayFrost »

Our outguessing is tech.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3369 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:49 am

Post by wolframnhart »

No ray he claimed Mulan, an ally from KH2:
MafiaSSK wrote:I wonder what I should fakeclaim. Namine, No. Too obvious. Sora, Way too obvious. A planet? No way too hard to come up with a fakeclaim for. Meh, I guess I'll just claim what I really am.

Claim: Mulan. Ability: OSV Kill Flavor: Blasted Away
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3370 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:51 am

Post by RayFrost »

gah, from the same friggen' movie... >.>"
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3371 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:54 am

Post by raider8169 »

ace5993 wrote:Raider is still obvscum I think for the bogus claim. I find it highly unlikely that Scar is scum with so many better choices for Heartless villains. Scar wasn't really directly involved with the Heartless at any point.
You remember I didnt claim scar, scar was only mentioned as flavor. As the role name of a possible scum member is the only thing that could come out of it. I dont see how it should have any effect whatsoever. If someone claims a bad character from the game it would be a dead giveaway that they are scum.

So nice to know I am obvscum based off of flavor from my claim. Seriously, you just need to die, you are not helping anything.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3372 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:55 am

Post by Iecerint »

Kise wrote:Hook, along with other members of the evil council, were the main villainous faction from KH1.
My point was that Hook is only slightly less lame than Clayton. There are plenty of interesting Disney villains to go around. (Namely, Maleficent, Ursula, Jafar, and...umm... ^^; )
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3373 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:58 am

Post by RayFrost »

maleficent, ursula, jafar, that guy that was evil in mulan, and bob sagget.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3374 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Just letting you guys sort out the flavor bits... I'm on board if you discover anything lynch-worthy.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”