Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

I have only used my ability once, to PM malpascp to let him know that I was trying to breadcrumb it. That was around when I started doing it. He has picked it up, but I have no clue when and he has never PM'd me anything. I'm not against having him replaced as I'd like my ability to be useful—I'm lucky to be alive.

Vote count

Flareoange(1): wolframnhart

Not voting (4):StrangerCoug,Cat,malpascp,Flareonage

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch!!
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

wolframnhart wrote:just throwing this out there, i noticed Malp being replaced in a game (or two?) so unless Strange has confirmation he is around he might need to be prodded/replaced.
I prodded both him and Cat Night one and told them about Day 2. I don't think any have been picked up yet, let me check.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

animorpherv1 wrote:
wolframnhart wrote:just throwing this out there, i noticed Malp being replaced in a game (or two?) so unless Strange has confirmation he is around he might need to be prodded/replaced.
I prodded both him and Cat Night one and told them about Day 2. I don't think any have been picked up yet, let me check.
Cat picked up both but has yet to post. That warrants replacement. malpascp picked up the prod. I'll give him untill he reads it or 3 days from the time he gets it.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Pulindar replaces Cat.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

and Trumpet of Doom will replace malpascp if need be.

Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Shoot, I got pushed into a hard spot as VT.

OK, Let me reread through this and give me a bit to come up with a good post. I'm leaning towards Flare being scum as well, but I'm thinking I'm going to hold off a bit, longer days always better for town.
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by Flareonage »

VOTE: wolframnhart

Why am I scum?
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Lets see

A)The way you hammered
B)Because Strangercoug and Malp (now Pulindar) are the masons, and I am the VT, which leaves you and Cat as the scum pair.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

EBWOP Trumpt is mason with Stranger, Pulindar is your scum partner.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:35 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Wolf, I replaced Cat, not Malp. As for Stranger and Malp/ToD both being Masons, I'm tending to agree, but I know I'm VT, which would make Flare and you Scum. Bussing much?

Still, I think longer days are best for town, and I want to hear from everyone before I hammer your buss. I'm still not 100% sure that those are the real masons, mainly due to the activity amount I saw on the forum so far. Malp never even confirmed that they were daymasons, AND neither "Mason" died during the night. That seems a bit suspicious to me.
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:35 pm

Post by Flareonage »

A. I've hammered that way before

B. If this was true then you wouldn't need A
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

it is true, A is just icing on the scum cake.

And yes Pul i noticed that, which is why i made the post right after it. And i laugh that you would be "hammering my bus" since it is your bus you would be hammering.

Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by Pulindar »

So you claim, Wolf. But it's a back and forth, we can do it all day. Right now I'm trying to understand why a Mason wasn't killed if they are the real masons.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Let's put it this way, they are the real masons.

Why?

because no one counter claimed them

The most likely situation of why they were not killed?
Because Cat was not around to tell Flare what a mason means. Flare barely sent in a night kill in time, and picked a random person, completely missing the obvious kill of a mason he should have done.

Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by Flareonage »

I know what a mason is. I've been playing mafia for years now
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by Pulindar »

I mean, the scum know who the masons are, well, they know whether SC's claim was true.

SC was definitely protecting Malp, but Malp was never on to admonish the claim. Could that have been expected, SC quick voted Flare with you, which would say that either he's fully confident it's flare as scum, or he's partners with you.

I'm having a hard time believing that you two would go there as you're accusing Flare and Me Wolf. Why are you so dead set on both Flare and me, Why Flare first?

Ok, I need to think again. This is turning circles. You're going after Flare.
Reasons from Wolf:
Flare seems scum due to Hammering quickly.
I don't see any other reasons, but I do see that as scummy.

You're claiming I'm scum.
Reason: You say you believe wholly in the Masons.

Why believe so fully in the masons?
Either you are scum and know whether SC would fake claim, and are going for SC's easier target, or
It goes off my earlier thought were you and SC would be scum but not expecting a Malp reply.

You can't count on something like that though, especially on not getting a replacement like ToD

As for the other mason, Perhaps Pome was a mason and her partner and her didn't want to claim. I don't know. but just a thought.

Still, That doesn't make sense, a counter claim would be best. But with Malp not confirming.... well then it leaves to many things open.

ToD/Malp I'd like your confirmation on whether or not you are masons.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Ok, Wolf, you're attacking Flare and me. I Know for a fact I'm VT. and while I'm not 100% sure that SC and ToD are masons, I think they are.

As I've said before, that leave you and Flare as Scum. Why are you attacking Flare, your scum team would win if you got me right now. Flare has an attack on you, you have one on him. I think it's a distancing think, but this is a LyLo situation, as is tomorrow. I prefer to play a cautious game. UGH I should vote Flare. If those tow are mason then it's a sure thing that you two are scum. With Malp/ToD not confirming it just makes me a little nervous. Especially with Wolf Teaming with SC.

Still, I think SC lead the attack on Flare with his post
StrangerCoug wrote:Considering I want the town to lynch Flareonage if you are town and I die tonight...
But SC didn't die....

Still......

I need that mason confirmation.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Sorry for triple post, I'm new to the game in general and this one specific. (I'm in two games right now including this one, and have yet to finish a game) I'm just thinking out loud.

I just read through my other two posts, they are extremely confusing.

Ok

Masons

I believe yes, but am awaiting confirmation.

Flare & Wolf

I believe are the scum team.

Still, why did Wolf not aim for me right off the bat? Killing me would be an instant win with the masons being real.
StrangerCoug wrote:Fortunately for wolframnhart, Flareonage hammered mykonian very sloppily and never really gave us an adequate explanation for the vote.

Vote: Flareonage

Questions for SC

SC I know you said you were bothered by Flare's hammer, would you have voted for me as swiftly as you did Flare?

Looking at it backwards I think not, but from Wolf's direction, could he have gotten that good of a read on you?

Scum

Flare's defense is terrible, all he did was a OMGUS vote on Wolf, and a Why am I scummy??

Wolf's only really been attacking Flare, focusing on Flare and just lumping us together.

Two LyLo situations in a row give Mafia the power, definitely. Still, it's a sure thing with Flare.

At Mason Pair

I think I'm getting a good understanding, as soon as ToD confirms that you two are masons I'm ready to end the day.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:34 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Quad post

Ah Duh

I just realized that none of that confirmation was needed. My only reason for thinking you may not be Masons was that I was thinking Malp/ToD may be mason with Pome. animorpherv1 already revealed that Pome was VT. So with no one else claiming then there are no doubts.

Vote: Flare

There's no reason to vote wolf before we vote flare, we need to kill both.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:43 am

Post by Pulindar »

Anyway, Flare is L-0 now so I guess we're in twilight.

I'm going to be going on V/LA early tomorrow morning, and it will last until Saturday or Sunday depending. If it lasts longer I'll make sure to put up a message. So, until twilight ends I think we can still talk, anyone have anything they want to say.
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:49 am

Post by Flareonage »

I'm not at L-0. The masons have yet to show up
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:58 am

Post by Pulindar »

Oh, really? Interesting.
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:25 am

Post by Flareonage »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Vote: Flareonage
mod missed this and so did I
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:54 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Lynch Day 2

The day was fast. Everyone was focused on Flareonage, after that really terrible mess. Yet he still denied. wolframnhart,Pulindar and StrangerCoug were quick on the draw, voting Flareonage as soon as they had the chance. Flareonage kept denying, and started backing up into a wall. They continued to press him and eventually he backed up into a wall. They picked up a
dark red
vial, and threw it on Flareonage. Suddenly, he started sputtering like he was a cauldron! And that, he became. A caludron. For all of eternity. Well, that was good, since they were runnig out of cool and interesting potions. On the floor, they found what they were looking for. A shard of glass. Yes! Flareonage was right behind beaker when it exploded.

Flareonage, the mafia encryptor, was turned into a cauldron Day 2
Last edited by animorpherv1 on Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:55 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Night Kill 2

The last bad kid. He felt so alone (Since there are only guys living, I'm assuming it's safe). He looked at the cauldron, who used to be Flareonage, and then at wolframnhart. No, he had to be alive. Pulindar? No, he had to be alive to. StrangerCoug? Good candidate. He seems to know what he's doing, and he's been a confirmed mason from the start. malpascp? Also a candidate. He's starangerCoug's best friend. So, it was decided that either StrangerCoug or malpascp needed to die. The last bad kid stole a pair of scissors, ran with them (because that's what bad kids do). And then cut off some of both StrangerCoug's and malpascp's hair. He hid the scissors in a different space, and threw all the hair into the cauldron, and started spinnig it. He had no idea what he was doing, but he was hoping someone would die. He spun it for another hour, and went to bed. The next morning, StrangerCoug woke up with a terrible headache, but malpascp didn't wake up at all.

malpascp, the daymason, eternally slept starting Night 2.

Deadline is in 9 days! January 22nd!

Return to “Completed Open Games”