startransmission
startransmission
Mafia Scum
startransmission
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:57 am

Post by startransmission »

Sleepless Assassin wrote:Mipe's excuse looks believable maybe. I'd vote Star but that would make it L-1 again.
After rereading and thinking about it, I'm not sure that Mipe's excuse is believable. I've seen scum do this kind of thing before- "whoops, didn't mean to hammer, thought he/she was at L-1" or "lost track of votes, didn't know I was putting so and so at L-1 so soon". Post 49 smacks of bullshit to me.

And why wouldn't you feel comfortable putting me at L-1 if you truly feel that I am scum? I think my reason for voting mipe (which at the time was more of me just moving my vote randomly) is less scummy than mipes OMGUS vote on me that put me at L-1.
W--L--A as town
24--14--0
W--L--A as scum
14--4--0
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by KittyMo »

kunkstar7 wrote:Any reason for switching to mal, kitty?Although I say his post voting mipe was bad, and his contributions have been, well lacking.
His mipe-voting post is scummy. His answer to SaintKerrigan is also scummy. Plus, I thought you answered my suspicion and vote of you well, so I unvoted there and wanted to put my vote somewhere else.

The reason I didn't say so in the post I voted him was that I was trying to attract people to the thread to ask me why I voted with no reasoning.
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

KittyMo wrote:The reason I didn't say so in the post I voted him was that I was trying to attract people to the thread to ask me why I voted with no reasoning.
Tricky. Although intentionally representing yourself as scummy is weird, but I guess it serves the activity purpose.
Welcome to the Network.
mipe
mipe
Goon
mipe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:38 pm

Post by mipe »

startransmission wrote:
Sleepless Assassin wrote:Mipe's excuse looks believable maybe. I'd vote Star but that would make it L-1 again.
After rereading and thinking about it, I'm not sure that Mipe's excuse is believable. I've seen scum do this kind of thing before- "whoops, didn't mean to hammer, thought he/she was at L-1" or "lost track of votes, didn't know I was putting so and so at L-1 so soon". Post 49 smacks of bullshit to me.
Topic name is C9. It's logical to think that there are 9 players ;/ Atleast for me, anyway.
startransmission
startransmission
Mafia Scum
startransmission
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:19 pm

mipe wrote:
startransmission wrote:
Topic name is C9. It's logical to think that there are 9 players ;/ Atleast for me, anyway.
So at no point did you read the opening post?
W--L--A as town
24--14--0
W--L--A as scum
14--4--0
Excedrin
Excedrin
Goon
Excedrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:30 am

Post by Excedrin »

Vote Count

mipe (2): startransmission, malpascp
startransmission (2): mipe, kunkstar7
malpascp (1): KittyMo
not voting: Sleepless Assassin, Cat

Deadline is a week away.
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

Vote startransmission
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
startransmission
startransmission
Mafia Scum
startransmission
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:35 pm

Sleepless Assassin wrote:
Vote startransmission
So you really feel that me voting for mipe is that strong of a scumtell? Or is it something else? Do you care to respond to post 75?
W--L--A as town
24--14--0
W--L--A as scum
14--4--0
startransmission
startransmission
Mafia Scum
startransmission
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:03 pm

*crickets chirping*
W--L--A as town
24--14--0
W--L--A as scum
14--4--0
Excedrin
Excedrin
Goon
Excedrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:35 am

Post by Excedrin »

malpascp and Cat have been prodded.
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:56 am

Star, you voted and when I asked you about your reasoning, you said it wasn't even a scumtell in this case. It looks like you want excuses to vote someone and don't really believe you are voting for scum.

I must have missed post 75. But the reason I didn't want you at L-1 yet was because I didn't want a lynch yet. We could have talked more. But deadline is coming up and no one is really saying much.

Cat
Cat
Townie
Cat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by Cat »

Time for a fun PBPA! Hooray!
At the end of this post, I will vote for whichever looked most scummy to me.

0: Mod's opening post. Not scummy :D
1: Saint Kerrigan confirms. Not scummy.
2: kunkstar7 confirms in spanglish. Not scummy.
3: startransmission confirms. Not scummy.
4: Sleepless Assassin confirms without saying confirm. Not scummy
5: malpascp confirms. Not scummy.
6: I confirm. Not scummy.
7: startransmission votes for ksun81, because he hadn't confirmed yet. Not truly a good reason to vote someone, but it was a random vote I presume. Not scummy.
8: SaintKerrigan does his random voting thing. Not technically scummy, although the post has an unnatural bit a vivacity about it. Neutral.
9: My random vote on startransmission. Not scummy.
10: Mod post!
11: mipes replacement post. Not scummy.
12: Mod post!
13: mipe's random vote. Not scummy.
14: SaintKerrigan random vote Part 2. Would be slightly scummy if not for the fact that mipe had just replaced in.
15: kunkstar random vote. Not scummy.
16: SaintKerrigan's question post. An obvious attempt to somehow start some conversation. Pro-town.
17: malpascp's grammatically incorrect and concise response to SaintKerrigan's question. It doesn't really fulfill the question's purpose. Slightly scummy.
18: kunkstar addresses SaintKerrigan's questions and asks him a question. Not scummy.
19: SaintKerrigan answers kunkstar question, then asks kunkstar about his lie that startransmission's avatar was going to bother them, and also asks malpascp about his incomplete answer to his question. Not scummy.
20: Kunkstar answers SaintKerrigan's previous post. The fact that he didn't have a reason for a random vote, and because scum almost always bus each other with random votes, makes me feel like he doesn't have any ties to anyone. Slightly town.
21: SaintKerrigan reasks kunkstar why he lied about his reason, even after kunkstar answered it. I'm not exactly sure where to put this post.
22: kunkstar answers the question again, slightly different. Neutral.
23: SaintKerrigan once again asks why? I almost feel like he is pressuring kunkstar at this point to see if he can cause him to slip. Not scummy.
24: kunkstar answers SaintKerrigan's previous post, almost seeming slightly not serious. Not scummy, though.

As of Page 1, I'm leaning towards voting malpascp.

25: SaintKerrigan apologizes to kunkstar for his question barrage. It definitely seems like he was pressuring now. Not scummy.
26: My answer to SaintKerrigan's question. And state that it has prevented me from voting him.
27: SaintKerrigan votes me for liking cookies, a third random vote. And asks why I am not voting him.
28: startransmission answers SaintKerrigan's post. (Still, when I look at the avatar, I think it's someone from Star Trek.) Not scummy.
29: Sleepless Assassin answers Saint Kerrigan's question and votes malpascp. Not scummy.
30: kunkstar applauds SaintKerrigan for jumpstarting the game, which I also agree he gave a nice attempt but it didn't work very well. Asks SaintKerrigan about lying in a game. Not scummy.
31: mipe's post where he answered ALL of SaintKerrigan's questions. He even changed the names in his quote to "mipe." Note this post, as it will be acknowledged later.
32: SaintKerrigan asks mipe as to why he answered every question. A good question, indeed.
33: SaintKerrigan answers kunkstar's post about lying.
34: startransmission votes mipe for answer other people's questions. I find this post not completely serious; still, it didn't look joke-y enough to be OK. Slightly scummy.
35: Mod post!
36: I ask for links to the game where cookies were scummy and rescind my statement for not voting SaintKerrigan. If I was unclear, I thought the questions held a breadcrumb but I don't believe they did.
37: SaintKerrigan has a V/LA post. (It's very odd, if you look at when it was posted.)
38: Sleepless Assassin asks startransmission why answering other peoples' questions is a scumtell. Good question.
39: mipe says he read the questions wrong. But remember Post 31? Mipe changed the names to all say "mipe". Therefore, if he had truly misread the questions, he couldn't have changed those names. A severe lie, in my opinion, has been committed by mipe in this post. Scummy.
40: kunkstar asks mipe what part of the questions he read wrong.
41: startransmission says that here, answering questions wasn't a scumtell, but it could be in instances of scumcoaching. Makes sense to me. But why did he vote if he knew it wasn't truly a scumtell?
42: SaintKerrigan agrees with kunkstar that he doesn't get where mipe read the questions wrong.
43: Sleepless Assassin asks why startransmission voted mipe if it wasn't answering other people's questions, he also votes him for stretching to vote. Pro-town.
44: mipe votes startransmission for the same reasons Sleepless Assassin did, although in a bit more jumbled fashion. Almost looks like following.
45: SaintKerrigan points out that startransmission is at L-1 and no one should lynch him yet. That was a good announcement to make.
46: SaintKerrigan posts his link to the cookies are scummy game.
47: Sleepless Assassin notes that mipe hopped ont he wagon pretty fast (I agree), but he still believes startranmission is scummy. He does unvote to get rid of L-1.
48: Mod post!
49: mipe thought this was 7-player, which clearly indicates that he didn't read the first post. Very incorrect thing to do, and it still doesn't defend his quick vote. Scummy.

End of Page 2: mipe is definitely the one I'd be voting for now, but startransmission is still a bit scummy. malpascp has become somewhat lurky at this point, and I'm kind of surprised Sleepless Assassin wasn't more inquisitive towards mipe.

50: My defense against cookies, and now I realize I made a nasty error that makes it sound like I'm agreeing that cookies are scummy. Bleh.
51: kunkstar points out my error, and asks why I feel cookies are different. I don't think I replied, but I can tell you that the cookies are in the town's favor this game, and they are CHOCOLATEY.
52: Oh wait, I did answer. They change too.
53: startransmission takes his opinion on cookies, then says that the mipe vote was random (which would be his second random vote).
54: malpascp makes a jumbled post but does manage half a point. mipe does appear to be basing what he's doing off of the posting of Sleepless Assassin. They are building quite the wonky connection.
55: SaintKerrigan asks me what I think about startransmission and mipe, which I know for a fact that I answer.
56: In fact, I answer it in the post after. (I'm talented! Yah!)
57: mipe makes a good point about why he didn't unvote.
58: Sleepless Assassin believes mipes excuse. That's definitely fishy, especially since I've been glimpsing a connection between them. Also, he called an "excuse" instead of "reasoning", which "excuse" connotates as "something made up to get out of something". It sounds like he knew mipe made it up, but decided to believe it anyway.
59: kunkstar unvotes and is inquisitve towards Sleepless Assassin's believing of mipe's excuse.
60: Mod post, and at this point KittyMo replaces SaintKerrigan.
61: startransmission asks for Sleepless Assassin's reasoning for wishing to vote him.
62: KittyMo's introductory post.
63: KittyMo's catchup post, which is kind of a jumble. I agree with her reads of myself (huh? :D), kunkstar, and malpascp, but her other views, especially mipe and startransmission, are very general considering what has happened.
64: mipe says hello to KittyMo.
65: KittyMo asks a good question. As in, what mipe thinks of malpascp's post. Poro-town.
66: KittyMo attacks the thread with GIFs. But she makes a good point: there is already a lot of information in the thread that needs to be looked at, like I'm doing. Horray for me!
67: Sleepless Assassin explains things. There really isn't anything trivial here except the fact that he believes mipe.
68: kunkstar replies to KittyMo, and he did indicate that he wanted to unvote so he didn't have a random vote placed instead.
69: I try to treat KittyMo like she's a celebrity? I don't know.
70: KittyMo answers questions. And doesn't recognize me :cry:
71: Mod post!
72: KittyMo votes malpascp without reason. What's with all the sudden malpascp voting?
73: Sleepless Assassin clarifies.
74: kunkstar asks KittyMo for reasoning on her malpascp vote.

End of Page 3: Still leaning toward a mipe vote, but Sleepless Assassin has usurped malpascp on my list.

75: startransmission makes a good point. If Sleepless Assassin truly believes he is scum, then putting him at L-1 shouldn't be a problem.
76: KittyMo explains her vote. Which, the reasoning is what I thought it would be.
77: kunkstar acknowledges KittyMo's reasoning for not explaining her vote, which I guess I'm OK with.
78: mipe clarifies why he thought there were 9 players (C9 always confuses me too.) But he still hsould've read the first post.
79: startransmission acknowledges the first post point I've already brought up.
80: Mod ppost!
81: Sleepless Assassin votes startransmission, I'm assuming it's on previous reasoning, and doesn't answer startransmissions questions
82: startransmission asks why Sleepless Assassin didn't answer his question.
83: startransmission notes a lack of activity.
84: Mod post!
85: Sleepless assassin answers startransmission's question. Which is making sense too.

End of Page 4:
Vote: mipe

Questions:
mipe: why did you like about misreading SaintKerrigan's questions?
startransmission: Please tell us again, why you voted mipe.
Sleepless Assassin: what makes mipe so believable? And why are you so uncomfortable to put someone at L-1 if you find them scummy?
KittyMo: Could you possibly give more detailed reads of mipe and startransmission? And what are your reasons for voting malpascp?
malpascp: not a question, but an order: post more. But then again, I guess I should post more too.
Show
Meow.

[b]Officially the game-playing alt of skitzer.
skitzer is for modding and MishMash.
Khamisa is retired.[/b]
Excedrin
Excedrin
Goon
Excedrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by Excedrin »

Vote Count

mipe (3): startransmission, malpascp, Cat
startransmission (2): mipe, Sleepless Assassin
malpascp (1): KittyMo

not voting: kunkstar7

edit: kunkstar7 unvoted
Last edited by Excedrin on Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Mipe Iso:
00: Replacing in typical welcome message.
01: Random votes. Pretty normal.
02: Joking around post.
03: Continues joking around when people call his obvious joke "lying."
04: Votes Startransmission for Star's joking around/questionable posts.
05: Doesn't know the number of players in the game. I've seen 2 town in Pie E7 get in a huge argument over whether the setup had 7 or 9 players, so this seems possible as scum or town.
06: Answering a question.
07: Welcomes me. Pretty null.[/url]
08: Still answering questions.

Overall, he's too active lurk-y, but I wouldn't call his joking around "lying."

Regarding my vote of malpascp: I explained that in post 76. Is there something in particular here you have a question about?

Startransmission iso coming soon~
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
startransmission
startransmission
Mafia Scum
startransmission
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:16 pm

Cat wrote:startransmission: Please tell us again, why you voted mipe.
It was a random vote. My vote was technically on Mipe anyways, as he replaced in for ksun. I knew his answering other peoples questions was a joke, and my vote for him was in a similar spirit. There was a small amount of non randomness in the vote though, when mipe was in a game with me recently he was "jokey" like that and ended up being scum. Nothing strong, but it was in the back of my mind.

Post 39 is a lie. Yeah, he may be joking around, but it's still a lie. People ask him to address it further, and he does not.

Post 44 is an OMGUS vote that places me at L-1. I realize reading back I didn't answer his question. @Mipe, answering other peoples questions can be a scumtell. It wasn't in your case, the difference being you were obviously joking.

Post 49 is potentially another lie. It seems insincere, and his honesty is already in question. It's certainly possible that he chose not to read the opening post, and is paying no attention to the game. It should be noted though that he answered all the questions for the players in the game.
All eight questions
, the eighth directed at the mod. Makes it harder to believe he didn't know how many players are in the game.
Sleepless Assassin wrote:Star, you voted and when I asked you about your reasoning, you said it wasn't even a scumtell in this case. It looks like you want excuses to vote someone and don't really believe you are voting for scum.
I said it was random, which implies that I don't have an actual case against mipe. It would be scummy if I tried to build a wagon and pursue a lynch for the reason I provided, but I did not do that. As it turned out my RV ended up serving the purpose RVs are designed for, it got a reaction out of some people. Mipe's reaction in particular makes me feel that he may actually be scum. If I push for his lynch it will be for reasons other than his answering the questions.
W--L--A as town
24--14--0
W--L--A as scum
14--4--0
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:37 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

@mod: I think vote counts are off. If I'm not mistaken I do not have a vote on anyone at the moment.
Welcome to the Network.
mipe
mipe
Goon
mipe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:37 pm

Post by mipe »

Cat wrote: mipe: why did you like about misreading SaintKerrigan's questions?
I liked them because.. they were wide questions?

Anyways: I did read the first post. I probably remembered it's 7p at the start, but now, it's more like "1 mafioso, 1 mafia RB, 1 cop/doc, 1 DepCop/Nurse and rest are townie"
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:18 am

Cat wrote:what makes mipe so believable? And why are you so uncomfortable to put someone at L-1 if you find them scummy?
Well it's either Mipe or Star as scum, not both. Mipe was scummy for an opportunistic vote on Star. Opportunistic means scum voting town. So they can't be scum together. I think Star is scummier so I'm willing to believe Mipe for now.
Star wrote:I said it was random, which implies that I don't have an actual case against mipe. It would be scummy if I tried to build a wagon and pursue a lynch for the reason I provided, but I did not do that. As it turned out my RV ended up serving the purpose RVs are designed for, it got a reaction out of some people. Mipe's reaction in particular makes me feel that he may actually be scum. If I push for his lynch it will be for reasons other than his answering the questions.
You're lying. That wasn't a random vote.
startransmission wrote:
SaintKerrigan wrote:Curious...Mipe, why did you feel the need to answer all of my questions, when only one of them was posed at you?
Yeah. Mipe, answering other peoples questions is a scumtell.

Unvote, Vote: Mipe
startransmission wrote:
Sleepless Assassin wrote:star, how is that a scumtell?
In this case it isn't. But... sometimes answering questions intended for other people could be seen as scum coaching their partners, or just answering for them.
You agree with Saint and vote. I call you on it and you say it's not a scumtell now? Then, according to the last vote count,
YOU'RE STILL VOTING HIM
. And your last post is the FIRST TIME you call it a random vote. I think your random vote was when you voted ksun for being last to confirm. You saw an easy reason to vote Mipe, so you did. I called you on it, so you backpedaled. Now you are avoiding responsibility for it by calling it a random vote.

Yeah, case closed. Here is our first scum. If I'm wrong, lynch me tomorrow. That's how sure I am.

startransmission
startransmission
Mafia Scum
startransmission
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:13 am

Sleepless Assassin wrote:You're lying. That wasn't a random vote.
It's hard to believe that you really think I was using mipe answering fluff questions that were clearly directed at other people as an actual reason to vote for him. My vote for him was random, and the reason silly. The silliest part about it was that
my vote was already on him
Sleepless Assassin wrote:You agree with Saint and vote. I call you on it and you say it's not a scumtell now?
I agree with Saint about what? Saint never accused Mipe of anything.
Sleepless Assassin wrote:Then, according to the last vote count,
YOU'RE STILL VOTING HIM
Have you read post 89, or even the rest of the game thoroughly? There are actual reasons I have my vote on Mipe now, reasons that have nothing to do the question answering.
Sleepless Assassin wrote:And your last post is the FIRST TIME you call it a random vote.
Me, back in post 53 wrote:I voted Mipe for shits and giggles, consider it a random vote.
Sleepless Assassin wrote:I think your random vote was when you voted ksun for being last to confirm. You saw an easy reason to vote Mipe, so you did.
Again, my vote was already on Mipe- who replaced ksun. See, I thought people were paying attention and therefore would realize my vote was already on mipe, and that the reason provided was obviously a joke.
Sleepless Assassin wrote:I called you on it, so you backpedaled. Now you are avoiding responsibility for it by calling it a random vote.
I hate to burst your bubble, but you never called me out on anything. You asked why answering other peoples questions is a scumtell, and I answer why. But I made clear that it wasn't in Mipe's case.
Sleepless Assassin wrote:Yeah, case closed. Here is our first scum. If I'm wrong, lynch me tomorrow. That's how sure I am.
Before you hurt yourself patting your own back, perhaps you should reread things. Make sure to read all the posts all the way through.
W--L--A as town
24--14--0
W--L--A as scum
14--4--0
Cat
Cat
Townie
Cat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:52 am

Post by Cat »

KittyMo wrote:Regarding my vote of malpascp: I explained that in post 76. Is there something in particular here you have a question about?
I apologize. I was creating questions as I went along, and must have forgot to delete that one. I clearly know your intentions. Thank you.

mipe, allow me to rephrase: Why did you
lie
about misreading SaintKerrigan's questions? And I feel my intentions were clear enough that you were evading the true question at hand here.
Show
Meow.

Khamisa is retired.[/b]
Excedrin
Excedrin
Goon
Excedrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by Excedrin »

DocPotter is replacing malpascp, welcome DocPotter, thanks for replacing.

Vote Count

mipe (3): startransmission, DocPotter, Cat
startransmission (2): mipe, Sleepless Assassin
DocPotter (1): KittyMo

not voting: kunkstar7

Deadline is approaching fast.
DocPotter
DocPotter
Goon
DocPotter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by DocPotter »

Unvote

Reading
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
DocPotter
DocPotter
Goon
DocPotter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:17 pm

Post by DocPotter »

FOS Mipe, Star

Mipe, you seem to have posted no content, and OMGUS type vote. Even when under considerable vote pressure here's no content. No hunting, nothing.

Star. I feel that you are disengenuous(sp?) with your reasoning for your vote, especially with reguard to questions by Sleepless.

If it wasn't going to make the L-1 vote, I would be voting Mipe. Closer to deadline, if he doesn't get better or post better, I will.
Cat
Cat
Townie
Cat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Cat »

Um we are pretty close to deadline now. I wouldn't fret about putting an L-1.
Show
Meow.

Khamisa is retired.[/b]
DocPotter
DocPotter
Goon
DocPotter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by DocPotter »

4 days? Tons of time.

Especially given so many people with low post counts.
Sleepless, Cat, Mipe. I always worry when you can't outpost the mod!
(and MalP but he's reknown for lurking)
Also, SK/Kitty. Damn near double the second highest poster. I'm going to be looking at you too come D2.

Return to “Completed Open Games”