Ellibereth ( 0 )
Flareonage ( 1 ) Snow Bunny
Plumegranate ( 0 )
Juls ( 0 )
farside22 ( 0 )
manho ( 0 )
TonyMontana ( 0 )
Fishythefish ( 0 )
No Lynch ( 7 ) manho TonyMontana Fishythefish Plumegranate don_johnson farside22 bigmc109
Total Votes ( 11 )

With 11 alive, 6 needed to lynch.
Next Lynch Available at: January 16th 00:01 EST
Lynch Will Be: No Lynch

DRK said something scum would only said (from my point of view, of course). A sort of threat.

@Elli: Why suddenly vote for me when you thought Ann was the other scum? Also, I agree that talking about ongoing games is a big no-no.

@Flare: Stop acting like a sheep. You have done nothing but following wagons without adding anything new, and not even worrying about finding something about other players.

Dj's 278 set me off as scum trying to gain more information from scum. But reading the first paragraph shows that he didn't know there were three neighbours, and thus, I'm leaning towards either one of these: he is town; he is scum and there are no scum neighbours.

I am town, and I haven't gotten a scummy read on Ann. And thus, I am leaning to believe that all neighbours are town.

Vote: Flareonage
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:43 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote:snow_bunny: Please explain why you were willing to vote for elli over DKR but had issues on policy lynching.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:52 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

farside22 wrote:
farside22 wrote:snow_bunny: Please explain why you were willing to vote for elli over DKR but had issues on policy lynching.
Are you implying that I was policy-lynching either of them?

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Are you implying that I was policy-lynching either of them?
I never saw you write up a case on eli but were willing to switch your vote to him with no reasoning of your own.
I want to know what your thoughts on why you were willing to switch your vote for deadline vs a policy lynch.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:28 am

Post by Juls »

don_johnson wrote:that sucks. personally elli, i think i'd modkill you for ongoing game talk. however, i am not going to blame you for anna's emotional flare up. it could just be a meta manuever. no need for a quicklynch here. we have another seven days now. both snow and anna's replacement need to chime in. a fresh set of eyes on the quicktopic may be extremely helpful.
@Don: quick lynches do not exist in this game. Even if SB gets every single persons vote we still go to the 7th day and thus have time to change our minds. However, voting SB to lynch ensures we have a lynch candidate as opposed to no lynching.

@SB: You have been suspecting Elli the entire game until the last minute vote change to DRK. You still seem to suspect her yet you put your vote on Flare. Have your feelings changed on Elli?
-------------------------------------
Juls
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry I had Eli and DRK flipped.
Why the switch from eli to DRK with so little
Snow_Bunny wrote:Though I want an Elli wagon, I will switch to DRK if needed.

Btw, Elli, yet another wagon just like that? It seems like you are going for "weak" targets. It's a shame you are looked "pro-town" by a few other players. :-/
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:07 am

Post by don_johnson »

Juls wrote:
@Don: quick lynches do not exist in this game. Even if SB gets every single persons vote we still go to the 7th day and thus have time to change our minds. However, voting SB to lynch ensures we have a lynch candidate as opposed to no lynching.
yes. same as the policy lynch idea, all i'm saying is we should think a little before we set the lynch. i liked elli's list of scum and i can't make sense out of anything snowbunny is saying, but i'd like our replacement to divulge the QT.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:15 am

Post by Flareonage »

I like being a sheep
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:16 am

Post by manho »

really don't know what's going on here. too many on-going games. really need some time to read the thread.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:31 am

Post by zoraster »

don_johnson wrote:
but i'd like our replacement to divulge the QT.
It doesn't say it explicitly, but giving the QT away falls under "5. No quoting from mason or neighbor chat." Feel free to paraphrase anything that's said in the QT, but outright copy and pasting or giving the QT away is not allowed.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:32 am

Post by Juls »

@DJ: My problem with the policy lynch was that it was based on nothing rather than suspicion. I am in agreement that a lynch should occur every 7 days however.
Juls
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

farside22 wrote:Sorry I had Eli and DRK flipped.
Why the switch from eli to DRK with so little
Snow_Bunny wrote:Though I want an Elli wagon, I will switch to DRK if needed.

Btw, Elli, yet another wagon just like that? It seems like you are going for "weak" targets. It's a shame you are looked "pro-town" by a few other players. :-/
Snow_Bunny wrote: DRK: I usually post once a day,
in almost all games
, and I had not much to add rather than Elli seems to be searching for weak reasons to wagon somebody. CLS' policy wagon and Mal's wagon based on actually nothing is not good. You are behind, as well, but I find Elli top suspicious.
Snow_Bunny wrote:So, you are saying that you better weak-lynch someone than wait a bit more to gain more info and thus possibly get a better lynch? I am not against lynching every 7 days, btw. I am against lynching for the sake of lynching. In fact, I'm all on an Elli or DRK lynch, but policy lynching just to meet a deadline is not good. That town-directed kill will likely end up harming more town than scum.
Both DRK and Elli were suspicious. Why then wouldn't I want either of them lynched? You are trying to imply my vote came out of nowhere. I might not have made a case against either of them, but that doesn't change the fact that I thought both of them were scum (Elli's still there). And, as I also said, DRK said something in the QT that pushed him on top Elli.

Elli's still scummy, but so is Flare.

When a lynch is every 7 days or so, you can't expect each lynchee to have a strong case (specially on D1) before dying. I don't see why you call it policy lynching, as I gave my reasons. :-/

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Ah, also:

Mod: I'm VLA until Tuesday.

Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Snow bunny makes 0 sense to me.
Why do you still fail to say what DRK that made you think he was scum?
You berated me for voting Flare a few pages ago...

...I also still have a scumread on Ann right now.
FLASH OF GREEN
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Has manho done anything this game? His ISO looks terrible.
FLASH OF GREEN
bigmc109
bigmc109
Goon
bigmc109
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by bigmc109 »

V/LA
until Tuesday, sorry for the lack of posting yesterday and today, something came up very fast.
Show
[b]Record: 2-1
[color=green]Town: 1-0[/color]
[color=red]Mafia: 1-1[/color]
Other: 0-0[/b]

[i][url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13846]Mini 951 - Prison Mafia[/url] needs [b]1 replacement[/b].[/i]
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by Juls »

If people intend to go V/LA around deadline, they need to be certain their vote is cast.
Juls
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

Replacement for anna to get the feed back would be helpful.
I don't understand bunny's position Did she think both eli and DRK scum for discussion a policy lynch? Why is this scummy as it takes a majority to agree to a policy lynch.

issues with players

Anna:
Annachie wrote:
Vote DeathRowKitty

For being too full of ideas.

Actually, I'm nt sure if it's a good idea or not. I want to think about it some.
How is someone who is full of idea's worthy of a vote?
Does an OMGUS vote on DKR and ignores the post juls made about the vote.

Bunny:

Pushes on Eli case based on the policy lynch of CSL. Excuses players (vaya) lurkering using meta.

This feels like she is telegraphing her vote her:
DRK: I usually post once a day, in almost all games, and I had not much to add rather than Elli seems to be searching for weak reasons to wagon somebody. CLS' policy wagon and Mal's wagon based on actually nothing is not good. You are behind, as well, but I find Elli top suspicious.
This is my biggest problem:
I do not believe that lynching just for the sake of meeting a 7-day deadline is pro-town.
however:
Though I want an Elli wagon, I will switch to DRK if needed.
She press's on Eli or DRK based on the policy lynch view, however it never went off beyond the pregame and her holding onto it seems weak.

vote: snow_bunny
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:20 am

Post by Flareonage »

You bring a good point. Those last 2 quotes are contradicting each other
Plumegranate
Plumegranate
Goon
Plumegranate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:21 pm

Post by Plumegranate »

DeathRowKitty wrote:Well, since neither or my neighbors seems to care what I claim, I'm neighbors with Annachie and Snow_Bunny.

I seriously think one of them is scum and I've been flip-flopping over which one. I'm currently leaning Annachie. As a matter of fact,
Vote: Annachie

As far as what was said, there's been nothing particularly important. One thing that concerns me though is that I said I wanted a wagon on CSL, not a lynch, which Annachie has since ignored.

Mostly the discussion has consisted of:
  1. Me describing what I'm trying to do
  2. Annachie responding and giving his take
  3. Snow_Bunny not posting
Also, yay me for wording my post in such a way that you didn't realize there were 3 neighbors. :D
Why did this post make everyone suddenly change their minds about DRK? In fact, from what he mentioned about the QT, SB looks a lot scummier. And in general SB seems scummier to me. Could someone please explain, because the only answers I see are ones like "Just iso him" or "He's just so scummy'.
don_johnson wrote:ebwop:
vote: annachie

just realized we have a choice here. do not AT ALL like the fact that pluemgranate is going to be v/la around every single deadline for lynch.
Yes, I think it was a pain that I wasn't around for deadline too, but as Juls said, it's unavoidable. If you care to check it happens in all of my (Pom) games, as well as Plum.

But I don't think that we'll miss every deadline, only the ones in this game day. Once we have a night, everything won't be set to specific day (lynch deadline Friday night at midnight, for example).
farside22 wrote:Plumegrante post 51 - so disagree to the nth degree. When there is a game with a 7 day deadline have more post, talking pregame and getting things going is more pro-town then those just lurkering under the shadows doing nothing.
I didn't say that, if I recall, and I agree that more discussion is better. I said that posting "Post people, post!" won't really do anything.
farside22 wrote:plum post 173: Why do you state that Annachie isn't scum here? What makes you say this.
That was gut.
Ellibereth wrote:Question about neighbors:
Is two scum one town or all town possible configurations?
It's definitely possible, I just don't think it's likely.
Ellibereth wrote:DRK is town, Annachie is scum.
Why?
I feel no need to tell scum why they're scum.
This is the wrong answer.
DeathRowKitty wrote:
Scum Reads

Annachie
(or reasons already given)
Where were the reasons given out?

(I know you're dead, but someone on the Annachie wagon should answer this straightforward question.)
Flareonage wrote:Juls so kindly pointed out, I've already been bandwagoning left and right anyway
Well, it'd be great if you actually posted content. I know you're a newbie, but at least put in some effort.
Ellibereth wrote:Should we all switch to SB or not? Decide fast.
Well, I think the decision should be based off of who you think is scummiest.
Ellibereth wrote:
Annachie wrote:
farside22 wrote:I'm here!
Anna didn't answer my question.
Which question?
Hello scum-who-shows-up-right-after-deadline-is-over!
I thought the fact that he showed up just after deadline a bit odd too, as it happens.
Annachie wrote:
Elli wrote:BTW, something Annachie said in another game made me think he was scum here, but it's ongoing.
Now that you've made my position in every other game I am in untenable, I'm left with no choice.
Mod: replace out
What's up with this?
Elli, I think you should have just kept your mouth shut on that one. Saying "I think he's scum, but I can't say why"doesn't do anyone any good.
Flareonage wrote:I like being a sheep
Well, no one else does. Do something.

--

Final words:

>Why did the Annachie wagon start? This isn't a defense, just me trying to get everything straight.

>Flare, Scumhunt!

>SB, I know you lurk sometimes, but I fing it scummy. I know that there are a handful of players who've lurked a lot so far- Tone, manho, Bigmac.... But that's not an excuse. The reason why I'm focusing on you here is because I find you scummy. Basically, Farside's 367.

Vote: Snow_Bunny
This is a Plum + Pomegranate alt.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

Plumegranate wrote:I like Annachie's most recent post. I agree with it. Also, how would people decide which lynch is "better", if it isn't really a comparison?

I think Elli is a bit too obsessed with getting people to post.
Elli wrote:And why aren't all of you participating right now?
It is anti-town to not participate in this pregame!
Quotes like these don't really help anyone. Upon seeing that post, I don't start thinking 'Oh, I must post immediately, because otherwise I'm being anti-town!'. You mentioned pre-game activity already. The only thing posting over and over will do is up your PPD.
Eli was pretty clear I feel that he wanted more people to share their imput in this quote not just post to post
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by zoraster »

Fishythefish replaces Annachie
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:10 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

Hello all! Reading, I'll be caught up soonish. Anything urgent to look at?
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:27 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

Elli’s “policy backup lynch” is an interesting plan. I tend to think that it’s a bad one – too easy to be lazy about it. The discussion of it is fairly unilluminating.

CSL criticises the idea, but waits until Plumegranate validates this criticism with a vote before making a move. Feels like he wants someone to hide behind.

bigmc’s confirm post is suspect. The line I don’t like is “I also don’t like the “I represent the opinions of everyone” attitude”. Because that wasn’t what Elli had been doing, but that’s a reasonable impression from someone else’s post.

Once the game starts, this:
bigmc109 wrote:
Vote: Elli

I see how there could be a pro-town reason for his push, but that's incredibly WIFOM-heavy. I think it was blatantly scummy, and just because it was obvious doesn't mean it should be ignored.
feels like fence-sitting. Also, by talking about whether or not Elli’s actions are scummy, he manages to fail to mention why they are scummy.

185 is also horrible. 189 explains why very well.

vote bigmc
for being scum.
FoS: Elli
for the wagon on Anna. I can understand wanting to stop the DRK lynch, but a refusal to give your justification for voting someone because you think they are scum is extremely off.

Re: quicktopic. SB claims a scum read on DRK in it. I’d like to know why – I don’t see how this arises (whereas in the main thread, I can understand). There’s no reason for this discussion not to be had here, but I intend to pursue it there as well, because we can quote, reference post numbers etc. Expect more on this.
The only other relevant thing about SB in there is a little DRK-jester speculation, but it doesn’t look scummy here. She hardly posted there since the joking around phase.
I need to have a closer look at SB in this thread before forming a good read on her.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:36 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

vote: Snow_bunny

Gonna do some more reading, but I like what I've ready regarding snow today.
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”