Experienced Players in Newbie Games - Responsibility

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
!Chucklez!
!Chucklez!
Goon
!Chucklez!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:48 am

Post by !Chucklez! »

I have found the newbie game I am in to be quite fun, and helpful. Seol, MeMe, Axelrod, and rolandofthewhite have made it rather challenging too. I think it's a great idea to have them, and from what I've seen the more experianced players are doing a great job in easing us newbies into the game.
+1 Signature
!Chucklez!
!Chucklez!
Goon
!Chucklez!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:27 am

Post by !Chucklez! »

halo freak wrote:I think question asking should be encouraged so newbies don't feel under pressure to read past games (i found this really boring when i was starting, i also found that reading over a past game is not quite the same as playing in it) or search around the site for answers. I always add "if you have any questions about your role or the game in general feel free to PM" when modding and i think that encouragment like is a good idea.
While encouraging questions is good, I found reading old games to be very helpful. I understood the game from reading the Wiki, but once you see the game function and flow in a thread you really begin to see hwo to play. I read through several, and it helped me 'hit the ground running' so to speak.
+1 Signature

Return to “Mafia Discussion”