Experienced Players in Newbie Games - Responsibility

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:28 am

Post by halo freak »

i think a good way of gauging someones experience is the number of posts that they have made, since they are only recorded in the games and in the other parts of the site they should be quite accurate. One problem with this is that if we set a number of posts that someone must have made before they are considered experience there might be a bunch of newbies making short regular posts instead of detailed posts so that system might not be suitable for everyone.

I think question asking should be encouraged so newbies don't feel under pressure to read past games (i found this really boring when i was starting, i also found that reading over a past game is not quite the same as playing in it) or search around the site for answers. I always add "if you have any questions about your role or the game in general feel free to PM" when modding and i think that encouragment like is a good idea.
Even if it comes down to Day 3 and the new player casts the lynching vote on the innocent instead of the scum, it's not that big a deal
In my first game i let Tally put the final vote on the town so i escaped :wink:
But good point and i think people should also be ready to point out that the player who added the final vote is not responsible for the lynch and that everyone voting played a part in the death of the person in question.
Become a replacement for Italian Mafia [b][url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2479&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0&sid=adecd9ea5f99eb6ee344bd18c4bf4de0]HERE[/url][/b]

*smacks Cadmium with stick for fun*
- Phoebus

Return to “Mafia Discussion”