a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:47 pm

Post by a girl on the internet »

Porochaz

post 85: an auspicious start. there's plenty of significant stuff gone on that prozac could be commenting on, not least of which is ray attracting a somewhat serious wagon. lack of comment on this = prozac hoping it will blow over soon, as early wagons tend to.

post 103: i accept that some people disagree with the line of thought that says you should have a vote down at all times on at least d1, and not doing so is anti-town. (i don't accept that they're right, just that they exist). but i don't think anyone will argue with the fact that refusing to vote
or do anything else
is anti-town.

post 154: the first time that prozac makes a post that one might actually be able to construe as helpful.

the thing that sticks out to me most about this is the "it's like me having a neutral read on ray" that seems to be apropos of nothing. it gives the impression that he had "need to comment on ray" at the forefront of his brain in writing that and jammed it in there any old way, despite how badly it fit.

also, attacking every single person on the snow bunny wagon is most definitely a
prozac/bunny ++

post 156: "i'm waiting for ray's response" is a really bad reason not to vote him.

post 170: i simply cannot comprehend why prozac unvotes me. there is zero reason for it. no one else was voting me at the time, so there was no danger of an accidental lynch, he says himself that he isn't feeling any better about me, so why????????

i don't even think it's scummy, i just don't understand.

post 179: the fabled L-1 vote that apparently clears prozac. the thing is, from my point of view, it's virtually guaranteed that
somebody
bussed ray, and i'll take the guy who went from refraining from commenting on ray -> claiming a neutral read on him -> saying "oh yeah that's a good case but i'm waiting for his reply" and trying to get a wagon going on someone else -> voting him to L-1 over someone who was on ray from the start and actually made significant contributions to the case instead of just agreeing with others' reasoning any day.

post 239: ...especially when he hops straight away from the wagon again one post later.

post 278: prozac is highly dismissive of spyrex's mbf case.
prozac/mbf +

post 335: prozac is the only person who seems to spend any significant headsapce on figuring out my secret identity before i outed myself. that, to me, seems like an unnecessary distraction from actual scumhunting. i mean, you could probably make a case that figuring out the identity of an alt could help you get a better read on them through meta, but... prozac clearly isn't interested in that; his whole argument here goes against that. scummy behaviour is scummy behaviour, whether it's a vet or a newb making it, that's what he's saying. so why does it matter if i'm a vet or not? why devote so much time to thinking about it?

also, this is the one and only post where prozac makes any mention of tajo on d1. "someone whos currently in the background - ie tajo rofl etc, crypto", it's an offhand comment buried in the middle there. tajo is the very first person he thinks of when bringing up lurkers, and prozac is completely happy to let tajo get by with that, since everyone else is. that's like a
prozac/tajo +++++
or something, seriously.

post 402: "But I do not deal in absolutes so I will make a diclaimer and say everything in this post is my opinion."

this is just exposing the abject stupidity of the whole "dealing in absolutes" argument. of course it's your own opinion! you know how i can tell? because you are the one posting it! why why why would you need to state this explicitly? do you think people are going to be confused if you don't? are they going to think you are stating someone else's opinion? COME ON.

post 440: haha, no, i'm still not responding. and there's nothing you can do about it. booyah.

and d1 out. here is the thing with prozac's d1 - he settles pretty early in the day on "agoti is scum, ray is scum", and never deviates, or does any kind of scumhunting elsewhere, just coasts on through, taking potshots at me every so often and insisting that he is totally happy to lynch ray, honestly. what part of that is pro-town play, seriously?

post 539: again, "whether x flips scum or town, y is scum" is just a terrible thing to be saying.

post 630: this is where i did reply to one point in his case against me, and prozac... completely fails to even read my response.

"you put words in elvis's mouth! she never said i was scummy!"
"um, i never said that elvis said you were scummy."
"no, look at this post! ELVIS NEVER SAID I WAS SCUMMY!"

like, i'd already figured that responding to this case would be a huge waste of my time, but that is some pretty strong confirmation right there.

and yeah, d2 is even more so with the complete lack of interest in anyone besides me and ray.

post 664: let me ask you this, prozac. why do you care if i answer your case? why is it so important? this case i am making right now, against you, i give no crap if you want to respond to it or not. it's not for you. i think you are scum, and i am explaining to the rest of the town why i think that. but you, on the other hand, you don't seem to care what the people you supposedly think are town think of your case, you are just obsessed with getting into a quote war with me. that's phenomenally unhelpful.

post 687: prozac finally acknowledges the existence of other players in the game. well, except for snow bunny. clearly he genuinely forgot she existed, and i can't see scum forgetting about their partner entirely, so
prozac/bunny --

post 692: clarification that it was white he forgot, and his comments on her were meant for bunny. the same point still applies - i'm sure he'd find it much easier to separate them in his mind if he knew they had different alignments, so the fact that he still confuses them suggests that he is not scum with bunny.

post 705 and post 729: here is where prozac clearly misrepresents iamausername's postings to give the impression that i was specifically avoiding this game when taking even a meager glance at post histories would show that i was pretty much absent across the board. really struggling to see how the change from "6 posts" to "7/8 posts" when no new posts had been made was not malicious.

post 869: "Not only have I taken an active stance in the game I am leading the charge against AGOTI as well."

i like how these are listed as two separate points, when they are in fact one and the same - the only active stance prozac has taken is leading the charge against me. that is the only thing he has done for like the entire game.

post 971: ridiculous claims about how the tajo lynch is bad because "if he is town, it will give us less information", like that doesn't apply to
any
lynch that turns up town.
prozac/tajo ++

post 1021: THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYIN.

in summary: prozac decided pretty early on to go after me, and has done virtually nothing else for the entire game. i encourage everyone to isoread him and see this for yourself. he gradually shifted his d1 stance on ray from no comment -> neutral -> oh yeah scummy as the wagon developed, and pushed for my lynch ahead of ray's any chance he could get. prozac and tajo's interactions with each other (or lack thereof) are seriously screaming scum team. that is all i have to say.

snow bunny

post 82: the "neutral on mike" is odd, why even mention him if you have nothing to say about him?
bunny/mbf +

post 285: me no likey. it's much like prozac with the pushing away from ray, while claiming to continue supporting his lynch. the last sentence in particular bothers me - it almost seems like gloating at the fact that the ray wagon has disappeared.

wow, her posting on d1 was even more sparce than i remembered. no comments at all on prozac or tajo, but then, there's no comments on like half the players in the game. it's mostly just whining about the fact that anyone could have the audacity to suspect her.

post 614: makes no sense. i'm scummier than ray, but ray deserves to die more because "he's already survived one day". um, so did i? what?

it's nonsense that reflects well on her though. if she thinks it's reasonable to consider me scummier than ray, then one would think she'd also be trying to get me lynched over him if he was her scumbuddy.

the reads on the other three, i think the mbf point looks the least like scum. "i had a town read on him before, but i'm starting to doubt" -> given that mbf was getting the most heat, that looks a lot like priming herself to jump on another townie if she felt the need later.

prozac is listed as town, with a "just gut" qualifier added. spyrex got "town" without any qualifiers; the fact that she finds it necessary to justify her town read on prozac in some way could be an indication that she was worried about looking connected.

tajo gets the "neutral", which i think is the most likely scumbuddy position, though. it says "i am totally not with this guy", but doesn't require one to actually push for a lynch on him.

bunny/mbf --
bunny/prozac +
bunny/tajo ++

post 680: wait,
crypto
was unnecessarily delaying ray's lynch?
bunny/tajo +
, because if that's a point against crypto, tajo clearly deserves heat for doing the same, only much worse.

post 820: "And, on light of that new thought, I can't say much on Tajo. There's something I don't like about his posts. Can't say exactly what it is. As someone else said, there's certainly a connection between him and AGOTI, but I would prefer first an AGOTI's flip in order to build a case upon that."

whoever it was that pointed out how this totally looks like bunny hoping to make tajo look good off my town flip, you're totally right. especially when you factor in this comment of hers from 680: "Truth be told, I'm not much of a fan of scum-for-association (I think it can lead to many misunderstandings)".

bunny/tajo ++

post 1007: OMG, this is ridiculous. elvis is not scum with crypto. here is the huge flaw in your reasoning:

"And, if the gambit is to save a town-rofl (Elvis-crypto), the risks are lower. If Rofl gets lynched, then Elvis and crypto would be left as confirmed towns, and surely getting them an insta-win."

let me narrow it down a little more:

"If Rofl gets lynched"

there it is! THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. elvis guaranteed that that will never happen by claiming innocent on him. something that she had absolutely no motivation to do if she is scum and he is not. he would have been lynched today, that's pretty much a fact. i almost certainly would have gone tomorrow. then elvis and crypto just have to turn whichever of you/mbf/prozac/tajo/white they decide to leave alive against each other, and easy money.

why on earth would elvis want to make it so much harder on herself by preventing the rofl lynch, and risk being counterclaimed, and force herself into coming up with results every day? there is no reason for her to do that. it is absurd to think that she would do that. elvis is not scum with crypto, you can take that to the bank.

anyway. after isoreading bunny, i am surprised to discover just exactly how useless she has been, and definitely seeing a strong chance of a bunny/tajo pair from her side. enough so to counteract the negative data i got on that from the tajo read, fo sho.

in order of likelihood:

tajo/prozac
tajo/bunny
prozac/mbf

definitely think it's one of those three. so, lynch me, lynch tajo, lynch prozac. if tajo flips scum and prozac doesn't, lynch bunny. if prozac flips scum and tajo doesn't, lynch mbf.

(we can skip the 'lynch me' step if you want, i don't mind.)

done.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:52 am

Post by roflcopter »

sweet post

i'm down for lynching tajo or prozac
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:46 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Uh, I don't know how to feel about this. These posts are really good, but why did it take so long for you to get involved with the game?

I suppose I have been giving Prozac a free pass on some stuff because of the Lynch-1 vote, which, as pointed out by AGOTI, doesn't hold much water when placed into the context of initially being against it, and the rapid unvote afterwards. Snow Bunny still looks terrible, but it looks like there's more support to lynch Tajo today.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:47 am

Post by elvis_knits »

unvote

I want to go through that AGOTI post more carefully but don't have time now.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:48 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I also want to see what prozac says about it. He's had almost no heat all game.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:35 am

Post by Porochaz »

a girl on the internet wrote:
Porochaz

post 85: an auspicious start. there's plenty of significant stuff gone on that prozac could be commenting on, not least of which is ray attracting a somewhat serious wagon. lack of comment on this = prozac hoping it will blow over soon, as early wagons tend to.
Wow 4 pages in... considering the game started post 26... thats some 60 posts I have to form an opinion on all 12 players. But yes your correct Ray did have a building wagon on it, he did something that really I didnt care much about. Something so banal that wasnt even worth commenting on.
post 103: i accept that some people disagree with the line of thought that says you should have a vote down at all times on at least d1, and not doing so is anti-town. (i don't accept that they're right, just that they exist). but i don't think anyone will argue with the fact that refusing to vote
or do anything else
is anti-town.
As Im not writing in iso but I think this is iso 1 and 3. It is page 5, post 103 as I said in the post. Its interesting that in post 105 that you dont mention this or that in your case that I started asking you a question in post 109. So yeah that post I didnt do much but 6 posts later I asked a couple of questions etc. However Im sure you understand that as I already said during the time I was in mourning at that point so I wasnt exactly to get into a big thing...
post 154: the first time that prozac makes a post that one might actually be able to construe as helpful.
As I said mourning for my grandpa who died November 26th. So if I wasnt posting much Im sure you would understand and be oh I dont know, slightly sympathetic...
the thing that sticks out to me most about this is the "it's like me having a neutral read on ray" that seems to be apropos of nothing. it gives the impression that he had "need to comment on ray" at the forefront of his brain in writing that and jammed it in there any old way, despite how badly it fit.
Well that was quoted out of context. I was giving an example of why Snow Bunnys neutral reading was similar to my own feelings at that point of ray.
also, attacking every single person on the snow bunny wagon is most definitely a
prozac/bunny ++
What the two of you. You and a reasonless vote from Rofl?
post 156: "i'm waiting for ray's response" is a really bad reason not to vote him.
Also there was 2 options in that posts. Vote for Ray, put him at L-2 before hearing his side or I vote for the scummier one. Who made a horrible reply to me. It might not be a great reason not to vote for him but in the end when I have a better person to vote for Im going to put my vote on them instead. Really Im starting to think that your hoping people dont click on your links to find out how tenuous your points are...
post 170: i simply cannot comprehend why prozac unvotes me. there is zero reason for it. no one else was voting me at the time, so there was no danger of an accidental lynch, he says himself that he isn't feeling any better about me, so why????????
I unvoted you as I wanted to make clear that I was about to vote ray. There wasnt much need to, Ill admit.
post 179: the fabled L-1 vote that apparently clears prozac. the thing is, from my point of view, it's virtually guaranteed that
somebody
bussed ray, and i'll take the guy who went from refraining from commenting on ray -> claiming a neutral read on him -> saying "oh yeah that's a good case but i'm waiting for his reply" and trying to get a wagon going on someone else -> voting him to L-1 over someone who was on ray from the start and actually made significant contributions to the case instead of just agreeing with others' reasoning any day.
Not much I can say that I havent said above. However up until the point I voted I needed more to convince me that I should vote for him and I felt that he should have a chance to speak and answer GC's questions beforehand. His answers werent good enough. This is clear if you look at the posts. I make it clear by saying "that isnt good enough" I did exactly what I said I would do there.

post 239: ...especially when he hops straight away from the wagon again one post later.
As did most others... we discussed this at length already. Actually all my actions were explained consisely in this post the first time you voted me and I explained why it was crap, even the last line in that post... "please also note that I still want a Ray lynch but am exploring other options whilst were still discussing" I then went further and clarified further in the
very next post
. Next time you make a case, please dont rehash ones Ive already discredited.
post 278: prozac is highly dismissive of spyrex's mbf case.
prozac/mbf +
Yes I was. There was nothing there that interested me. I explained this in the post.
post 335: prozac is the only person who seems to spend any significant headsapce on figuring out my secret identity before i outed myself. that, to me, seems like an unnecessary distraction from actual scumhunting. i mean, you could probably make a case that figuring out the identity of an alt could help you get a better read on them through meta, but... prozac clearly isn't interested in that; his whole argument here goes against that. scummy behaviour is scummy behaviour, whether it's a vet or a newb making it, that's what he's saying. so why does it matter if i'm a vet or not? why devote so much time to thinking about it?
Yeah I was interested at who you were... honestly I thought you were Haylen... you play almost practically identically or you were just shea/quag joking around. So in that regard it was slight meta but mostly it was curiosity. But I stand my opinion in that post, I couldnt have cared less who you were in the context of the game your behaviour was and still is scummy. The only reason why I cared was because I thought that your play was so bad that you must be joking around.
also, this is the one and only post where prozac makes any mention of tajo on d1. "someone whos currently in the background - ie tajo rofl etc, crypto", it's an offhand comment buried in the middle there. tajo is the very first person he thinks of when bringing up lurkers, and prozac is completely happy to let tajo get by with that, since everyone else is. that's like a
prozac/tajo +++++
or something, seriously.
At this point, and I know this isnt the greatest rebuttal in the world but did I go after rofl either. Lurkers as scum doesnt interest me at all, very weak reasoning. I dont like it, I think lurkers should be removed from games and if the option was to vig someone like MBF or GC or to vig a lurker or one of the other 3 options I gave (crypto, yourself, ray) I know which one was a better choice.
post 402: "But I do not deal in absolutes so I will make a diclaimer and say everything in this post is my opinion."

<snip> nice image

this is just exposing the abject stupidity of the whole "dealing in absolutes" argument. of course it's your own opinion! you know how i can tell? because you are the one posting it! why why why would you need to state this explicitly? do you think people are going to be confused if you don't? are they going to think you are stating someone else's opinion? COME ON.
Its just really annoying.
post 440: haha, no, i'm still not responding. and there's nothing you can do about it. booyah.
Ok, letting you know Im quoting this after this monster. Also a simple question... why not?
and d1 out. here is the thing with prozac's d1 - he settles pretty early in the day on "agoti is scum, ray is scum", and never deviates, or does any kind of scumhunting elsewhere, just coasts on through, taking potshots at me every so often and insisting that he is totally happy to lynch ray, honestly. what part of that is pro-town play, seriously?
That i kept on at ray who look! Turned out to be the godfather... or the person Im still convinced is scum because she hasnt ever convinced me otherwise even though she has had ample chance with my case out there. But yeah I focused on two of the players I was (and am) sure are scum. You should know Im a dog with a bone and I generally dont let go. I did comment elsewhere for instance on the spyrex/mbf case but in the end there was nothing there that struck me anywhere near as scummy as you both. Also potshots is the wrong term. Almost every post I made in day 1 about you added to my case which I summarised in my iso 34. The one you wont comment on. Which really when you boil it down... is the scummiest thing of all...
post 539: again, "whether x flips scum or town, y is scum" is just a terrible thing to be saying.
True though. My case on ray didnt really effect my case on you. Would effect my opinion on other players not you though.
post 630: this is where i did reply to one point in his case against me, and prozac... completely fails to even read my response.
Oh, I read it. In fact the latter half of 630 is a direct reply to that single point you answered in 628. Maybe it was you who didnt read. You are right in that you never said elvis said I was scummy (or SB for that matter) however if you go down further 630 I explain how the situation between me and SB was different.
like, i'd already figured that responding to this case would be a huge waste of my time, but that is some pretty strong confirmation right there.
Oh im so glad for this line... you decided, on the basis of 1 point that you actually answered but failed to read the response to properly not to answer anything. Even though most of it had nothing to do with that single point. Its like looking at the very corner of the Mona Lisa and going "That paintings rubbish, lulz". I think this case is going unanswered purely because you cant explain your reasoning for any of it, unlike myself and the others who have managed to answer your cases on them as soon as they saw it. Your not reading, your posting terribly and your lurking to hell. Your not playing mafia, your just being an absolute joke/jerk.
and yeah, d2 is even more so with the complete lack of interest in anyone besides me and ray.
The two people who need to be lynched. Ray quite obviously and you for... wait for it... not answering the case against you...
post 664: let me ask you this, prozac. why do you care if i answer your case? why is it so important? this case i am making right now, against you, i give no crap if you want to respond to it or not. it's not for you. i think you are scum, and i am explaining to the rest of the town why i think that. but you, on the other hand, you don't seem to care what the people you supposedly think are town think of your case, you are just obsessed with getting into a quote war with me. that's phenomenally unhelpful.
No its not.

I want a defence for your actions, believe it or not, I was actually giving you a chance to explain yourself. When I wrote that case I wrote it for crypto I think to summarise. It was important you answer it so my and the towns opinions could evolve on you. Its essentially what your meant to do. Prove me wrong. I really dont want to get into a "quote war" with you. That is phenomenally unhelpful. But giving your point of view and defence is totally the opposite. Its why Im replying to this case on you. The first thing rofl said when he saw this case was "sweet post". No its not. Its far from it and by posting my defence I can and am proving why its not.
post 687: prozac finally acknowledges the existence of other players in the game. well, except for snow bunny. clearly he genuinely forgot she existed, and i can't see scum forgetting about their partner entirely, so
prozac/bunny --
Now the case has turned from why I could be scum to Porochaz is scum, lets work around that. However the point is, I always had opinions of other players, but it had no basis in the game up until that point. There was no need for me to say so I didnt.

post 705 and post 729: here is where prozac clearly misrepresents iamausername's postings to give the impression that i was specifically avoiding this game when taking even a meager glance at post histories would show that i was pretty much absent across the board. really struggling to see how the change from "6 posts" to "7/8 posts" when no new posts had been made was not malicious.
This was a mistake on my part. I already explained how that happened. Fact is though, its still 6 posts.
post 869: "Not only have I taken an active stance in the game I am leading the charge against AGOTI as well."

i like how these are listed as two separate points, when they are in fact one and the same - the only active stance prozac has taken is leading the charge against me. that is the only thing he has done for like the entire game.
Not entirely true but has a basis of truth to it. A large proportion of my game has been taken up by you. Usually by now I would have decided people arent going for it, its time to look at new options. Although beyond Mastin, in a recent game, (where I was scum with him) you have been the most scummy player I have met in my duration on site. I play to win this game, I win when only the good guys remain. You are not a good guy.
post 971: ridiculous claims about how the tajo lynch is bad because "if he is town, it will give us less information", like that doesn't apply to
any
lynch that turns up town.
prozac/tajo ++
I thought about this a lot before I posted. Between tajo and sb, I think the links with snow bunny are more easily identifiable than they are with tajo. Both have a non active stance in the game but tajo has been more removed than SB. Hence why I think a tajo lynch would give us less info.
post 1021: THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYIN.
I was being sarcastic.
in summary: prozac decided pretty early on to go after me, and has done virtually nothing else for the entire game. i encourage everyone to isoread him and see this for yourself. he gradually shifted his d1 stance on ray from no comment -> neutral -> oh yeah scummy as the wagon developed, and pushed for my lynch ahead of ray's any chance he could get. prozac and tajo's interactions with each other (or lack thereof) are seriously screaming scum team. that is all i have to say.
I dont particularly understand the interactions but meh. I totally disagree with the ray lynch. However I totally 100% agree with your point on yourself. I have gone after you pretty much the whole of the game, when I wasnt going after ray. Thing is though, what have you done that would cause me to change my opinion or go after someone else... oh thats right. FUCK ALL.

in order of likelihood:

tajo/prozac
tajo/bunny
prozac/mbf

definitely think it's one of those three. so, lynch me, lynch tajo, lynch prozac. if tajo flips scum and prozac doesn't, lynch bunny. if prozac flips scum and tajo doesn't, lynch mbf.

(we can skip the 'lynch me' step if you want, i don't mind.)

done.
Im glad your deciding on the next few days...

So unlike you, I have now responded and whats more Ive explained why Ive responded. Yes it took me more than 2 hours and I did watch 2 episodes of dollhouse whilst doing it. But in the end, your case, comes down to me paying too much attention to you. However since you fail to interact properly, I think the problem is yours.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:38 am

Post by Porochaz »

mikeburnfire wrote:Uh, I don't know how to feel about this. These posts are really good, but why did it take so long for you to get involved with the game?

I suppose I have been giving Prozac a free pass on some stuff because of the Lynch-1 vote, which, as pointed out by AGOTI, doesn't hold much water when placed into the context of initially being against it, and the rapid unvote afterwards. Snow Bunny still looks terrible, but it looks like there's more support to lynch Tajo today.
I was never against it. I was neutral initially and wasnt going to go for it until he had sufficient chance to answer.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:41 am

Post by Porochaz »

Ok, letting you know Im quoting this after this monster. Also a simple question... why not?
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:40 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

*Yawn*

Be back in a few days.

unvote
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:22 am

Post by mykonian »

for who didn't notice, the deadline has been set a week from this time, exactly
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:45 am

Post by Snow White »

^^ the above is bad.

ON WITH THE TAJO LYNCH.

-Unless anyone has any inspiring new ideas?
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:29 am

Post by populartajo »

Snow White wrote:
populartajo wrote:
white wrote:Oh but i thought the case i compiled on you was basically me shitting all over your posts? One wouldnt think that worthy of a rebute. It more or less speaks of itself with you answering my questions with your own questions
and?
you think there was no bussing in the frost quick wagon? really?
does gut have a meaning for you?
why should i?
so you dont think that relation was suspicious. why?
white, are you an alt? what is your experinece in mafia games?
TL;DR
Your rebuttal was shite. If you actually make an attempt to explain your thought process minus insults and the attitude ill read it and re evaluate.

snow white, I apologize for any insults. TBH, I dont even remember using them.

My questions are not designed to be obnoxious and are indeed designed to find out your reasoning process and try to understand your motives. That means I do expect an answer from them, not an angry reproach.

Coupled with your obnoxious attitude, pretence ignorance as to my experience with games without even bothering to look, the way you answered without explaining didly squat. Makes me like your lynch even more, the refusal to hammer ray and paradox as to you suspecting elvis without really suspecting her but others were (subtly or not) in your opinion were just the foundations. So you can go ahead and "demand" the removal of my vote but until you answer something to a satisfactory degree or i, find someone scummier than you then my vote will remain. And you do not have the power to order me to change that.
Experience in games : already answered.

Ray hammer: already answered.

Im not suspecting Elvis.

What exactly is your problem with me?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:21 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Mod: I'm VLA until Tuesday.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by Porochaz »

vote AGOTI

I didnt realise I wasnt voting. Still think this is the best. To me, her case whilst was finally some much needed content, it wasnt stuff that I hadnt responded to before and even going beyond that, her case consists of her being slightly upset that I havent really gone after other people.
a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:16 am

Porochaz wrote:To me, her case whilst was finally some much needed content, it wasnt stuff that I hadnt responded to before and even going beyond that, her case consists of her being slightly upset that I havent really gone after other people.
did you notice that i posted quite a lot about three players who aren't you? do you have any opinions on any of that?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:38 am

Post by Porochaz »

Yeah Im getting to them when I have more time, I promise, especially since I think the case against them will be about the same level as the one on me.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:41 am

Post by Rhinox »

I believe there will soon be an announcement that I will be replacing in for crypto. I'm going to start catching up now so hopefully by the time I'm officially replaced in, I'll have something to say. Unless you guys are ready to lynch someone in which case I'll just vote (joking, I don't even have a role PM yet :P)
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:45 am

Post by Snow White »

Welcome Rhinox! Looking forward to your input into the game. :D

Next tajo: Answer my orignial post without the rhetorical questions slash snobby attitude and THEN i will pay you the same respect by answering yours.
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:12 am

Post by mykonian »

as you can see, Rhinox is already in the game, replacing crypto. Thank you very much.

The deadline has been extended by two days for him (a week from now)
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Got some internet!

Welcome rhinox. To sum the game up for you, RayFrostscum got lynched early, Elvis claimed cop with innocent on ROFL and you, and a few players have claimed vanilla townie.

Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:40 am

Post by Rhinox »

mikeburnfire wrote:Got some internet!

Welcome rhinox. To sum the game up for you, RayFrostscum got lynched early, Elvis claimed cop with innocent on ROFL and you, and a few players have claimed vanilla townie.
thanks, and thanks for the heads up on my claim. woulda sucked to claim cop or doc or something later on down the road if I were too lazy to read what my predecessor claimed somewhere already 8-)
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:43 am

Post by Rhinox »

also, obligatory
unvote
until I know whats goin' on in dis thread
a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:51 am

Rhinox wrote:

thanks, and thanks for the heads up on my claim. woulda sucked to claim cop or doc or something later on down the road if I were too lazy to read what my predecessor claimed somewhere already 8-)
yer misreadin, dude

elvis claimed innocent on rofl and you
a few players have claimed vanilla townie

that comma is important

i hope someone freaks out about your pretend fakeclaiming, lol
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:38 am

Post by Rhinox »

a girl on the internet wrote:
Rhinox wrote:

yer misreadin, dude

elvis claimed innocent on rofl and you
a few players have claimed vanilla townie

that comma is important

i hope someone freaks out about your pretend fakeclaiming, lol
oh haha... misreading for the lose rofl.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:28 am

Post by elvis_knits »

wtf
Talk nerdy to me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”