Mafia 107 - Christmas Time Mafia (Game over)

Tarballs
Tarballs
Goon
Tarballs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:56 am

Post by Tarballs »

15th Vote Count of Day 1

8 - sorasgoof
(DragonsofSummer, diddin, CryMeARiver, NavyCherub, pman5595, Nicodemus, RichardGHP, TheLonging)
2 - pman5595
(Bogre, ready2rock)
2 - RichardGHP
(Parama, CCARaven4)
1 - TheLonging
(Konowa)
1 - NavyCherub
(DizzyIzzyB13)
1 - diddin
(Fugitive)
1 - CCARaven4
(InflatablePie)

4 - Not voting
(malpascp, sorasgoof, curiouskarmadog, Annachie)

With 20 alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.
Deadline for this day is January 21st, 2010.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:26 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

CCARaven4 wrote: Also, Richard claims JoaT, and the only person who knows that he’s lying is the real JoaT (no, I don’t believe his claim).
Think about it, for scum, JoaT is a great claim, because of the Jacks very specific actions.

And when someone asks him to use his investigation tonight, he, as a mafia member, knows exactly who is and isn’t mafia, so he can claim that he investigated anybody else, and since he knows that person must flip town, he can just say that person flipped town after his investigation.
I agree with the statement. This is why I have been going back and forth on the issue. My gut says he is scum, but with that investigation, I don’t want to possibly lose something that can help us. I don’t want to speculate too much about what we should do with Richard tomorrow, given various results….if he is scum, it would help him decide what to do.
CCARaven4 wrote:
Curiouskarmadog has really struck me as mafia. He voted ready2rock simply because he said that the JoaT was a powerful town role, and later he posts with
curiouskarmadog wrote:also, R2R is a much better wagon.....
which he never expands on as to why he believes this. Because there haven’t been any nights for him to have investigated R2R, how could ckd know that R2R was mafia?

Very soon after that, he voted sorasgoof because he commented that Richard could be roleblocked tonight. One thing that I liked that ckd did was call out DragonsofSummer on his vote of sorasgoof, because he gave no reason other than “scummy things”.

Later on, ckd voted Richard with little to no analysis.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
vote Richard

I had trouble with the claim

I am not liking his posts or votes now.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Nicodemus wrote: but I'm definitely going to
FoS: diddin
I approve
Ckd seems extremely hell bent on a diddin lynch. Why? What do you (ckd) know that the rest of us don’t?
Couple points here. I don’t know if you are just skimming my posts or deliberately condensing them. First, I voted R2R, because of his reasoning behind his vote. It was a stretch and I felt like he was just trying to jump on bandwagon, but didn’t really have something new to add.
Later, when I vote Richard….yes it is true, that that particular post didn’t have much reason in it. I curious to why you decided to not include my 3 post BEFORE that vote explaining why I think Richard was scummy. Currently the way you have presented the information, is deceptive. WHY?

Finally, my diddin vote, something about diddin is rubbing me wrong..again this didn’t come out of no where…I have indicated why I feel this way…or at least alluded to it. Also your term “hell bent” on diddin being lynch seems a over exaggeration. What about my play is “hell bent”? Please define “hell bent”. And explain to him how I am “hell bent” when I don’t even have a fucking vote on him yet.

speaking of being hell bent on diddin,
diddin wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
diddin wrote:
FoS: RichardGHP. Unless something is shown in the NK or someone slips up big, you're probably getting my vote next round. I think both you and soras are scum at this point, the only thing keeping me off you right now is the potential that you actually may have useful Jack abilities, soras made the scummier move by claiming VT when nobody asked him to.
you think that BOTH sora and Rich are scum? You think their back and forth are bussing? Why?
I think they're trying to drive suspicion from themselves, so that when one of them flips scum, the other one looks more innocent. On the side, Richard is trying to put suspicion on Parama, which could reduce the attention on both of them.
this statement makes no since....DO YOU THINK THEY ARE BUSSING EACH OTHER?
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:39 am

Post by DragonsofSummer »

I can explain it ckd. Scum group= Soras, diddin, CCARaven, ?. I don't know who their 4th buddy is yet, but I am fairly certain that if any of those three is scum Richard is not, and vice versa. The pushing is just too hard for it to be bussing at this point.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:56 am

maybe I am missing something, how do we know their number =4?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:13 am

Post by sorasgoof »

curiouskarmadog wrote:maybe I am missing something, how do we know their number =4?
That is
exactly
what I thought when I read his post.

Also, it wouldn't be that easy to fake an investigation. What if there are two mafia groups (I'm not speculating- I'm just pointing out a flaw in the "easy investigation" thing)? If he were scum, he wouldn't know if the person he was investigating was a townie or a member of another mafia group.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:24 am

Post by Konowa »

unvote;

vote NavyCherub

This is the wagon to be on people. For as much discussion that has been happening regarding who is voting who, I am surprised at the complete
lack
of discussion revolving Dizzy's vote of Navy. This leads me to believe that Navy is scum and his buddies do not want to bring any attention to the vote.

r2r and CCARaven are also scum.

827 by DoS makes me scratch my head. Explanation Dos?

I am not feeling the wagon on sorasgoof.

Short post is short; I know. I just wanted to get my reads out there before I left work today. Tomorrow afternoon I will go further into my reads on Navy, r2r, and Raven.

If there is anything in particular that people want me to address, please point it out so I can make a note of it when I go through tomorrow.
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:26 am

Post by RichardGHP »

Annachie wrote:Richard. If lurking is the way you
usually
play D1, how do you explain this game?
There you go. People found me suspicious right from the start so lurking isn't really an option at this point for me. Besides, that other game I joined second, and thus takes a spot lower down on my list of priorities.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Parama »

CCARaven4 wrote: And when someone asks him to use his investigation tonight, he, as a mafia member, knows exactly who is and isn’t mafia, so he can claim that he investigated anybody else, and since he knows that person must flip town, he can just say that person flipped town after his investigation.
sorasgoof wrote:All right, let's think for a minute. What would be easier for you to fake? An investigation, or simply saying that you were blocked? It doesn't take any thought at all for you to lie and say you were blocked.
It would be even easier to say that he investigated someone he knew was town, because then everyone would believe him, including the person he ‘investigated’. Again, he knows who is town because he’s a member of the mafia.

A one shot protection, that’s even easier to fake, because you know who the mafia is targeting. Even better, the Mafia could just not kill someone one night, and Richard would be able to say that he ‘protected’ them, and everyone would fall for that, hook, line, and sinker, and everyone would be able to think that the doctor was protecting Richard from the mafia.

One shot roleblock is also very easy because he can say that he roleblocked a townie, because, again, he would know who the townies were and weren’t. This could be a little bit tougher because he doesn’t know exactly who the doctors are and such, but he would not have to use the roleblock fake for a pretty long time, because who was going to call for a roleblock?
Why would you care SO MUCH about Richard's claim to try to disprove it entirely? It seems like an odd claim to me and I'm not willing to believe it but there's really no point to this post.
RichardGHP wrote:
Also, Richard claims JoaT, and the only person who knows that he’s lying is the real JoaT (no, I don’t believe his claim).
Think about it, for scum, JoaT is a great claim, because of the Jacks very specific actions.

And when someone asks him to use his investigation tonight, he, as a mafia member, knows exactly who is and isn’t mafia, so he can claim that he investigated anybody else, and since he knows that person must flip town, he can just say that person flipped town after his investigation.
So you don't think I deserve a day to prove myself? You seem to be VERY tunnel-visioned here, and from what I see you absolutely can't be convinced that I am town.
That's not really what Raven said, he was trying to say that you CAN'T prove the role given a day or not. But he did take it overboard and I will admit he's certainly tunneling.
InflatablePie wrote:In addition, a wise pointer.

If your reasoning goes along the lines of, "He's scum, so this is scummy" or even "He's town, so this is pro-town", there's something wrong.
THISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHIS
CCARaven4 wrote: @Nicodemus: Town lists don't help us at all? I know when I see someone thinking that someone like Parama or Pie or Fugitive is pro-town, then it helps me just as much as a scum list.
It gives scum ideas for who to NK - the people generally thought of as pro-town and are actually townies are basically being condemned through town lists. Don't post town lists ever. They're bad BAD ideas.
Annachie wrote:Richard. If lurking is the way you usually play D1, how do you explain this game?
I love your posting so much. This is such a great point. Just... yeah.
Also I gtg right now, will post more later.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:59 am

Post by NavyCherub »

Unvote

Fugitive wrote:Scum: All your scum tells are based off of essentially what you call "gut" feeling.
I feel like a gut feeling is pretty important this early in the game, so I wouldn't blame him for that too much.
curiouskarmadog wrote:IF YOU ARE TOWN...YOU WILL QUIT WITH THE FUCKING TOWN LISTS!
I agree, I also don't like it at all when people ask others for town lists, as they aren't very productive and can lead to alot of pot holes in the future that make it appear as if you were buddying or trying to get suspicion off of your scum buddy. Not really a good idea.
TheLonging wrote:we let him use 1 of his 4 abilities and then lynch him without regarding his OTHER 3 abilities? I don't know, that doesn't really sit right. Of course if you lynch him, you can prove if he's a confirmed townie, but then what happens to the other 3 abilities he was given that you completely disregard?
I think the point is that his other three roles aren't really provable in any way. Though I do not agree with thinking today about if we should lynch him tomorrow, as situations change and the town should adapt to them, I see where Pie is coming from.
DragonsofSummer wrote:I can explain it ckd. Scum group= Soras, diddin, CCARaven, ?. I don't know who their 4th buddy is yet, but I am fairly certain that if any of those three is scum Richard is not, and vice versa. The pushing is just too hard for it to be bussing at this point.
When will the speculation end?

@Raven: Your entire post feels like a great example of trying too hard. You're not looking for scum as much as you chose someone to be scum and then started building a case around a possibility instead of facts. That just isn't productive, and seems forced to me. So, FoS: Raven.
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:24 am

Post by TheLonging »

diddin:
TheLonging wrote:
diddin wrote:His anger at there being noobs in the game
[citation needed]
Why do you think Cookie was angry at there being noobs in the game and how does this confirms CryMeARiver's innocence?
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:29 am

Post by TheLonging »

diddin wrote:Also, lulz at Bogre suggesting a wagon on people who have been wagoning. Hypocritical, much?
no
diddin wrote:@Dizzy: I feel as if I've been able to defend my points better on my recent votes for soras and Richard than my vote for TL. I actually think soras is scum and have defended my reasoning on my vote for him on a few occasions.
Except what you're doing is that you're not providing any new thoughts on why you think sorasgoof is scum, just restating reasons posted before. Same for Richard. If sorasgoof is mafia or Richard is mafia, will you think that the other is immediate is town?
NavyCherub wrote:
TheLonging wrote:we let him use 1 of his 4 abilities and then lynch him without regarding his OTHER 3 abilities? I don't know, that doesn't really sit right. Of course if you lynch him, you can prove if he's a confirmed townie, but then what happens to the other 3 abilities he was given that you completely disregard?
I think the point is that his other three roles aren't really provable in any way. Though I do not agree with thinking today about if we should lynch him tomorrow, as situations change and the town should adapt to them, I see where Pie is coming from.
ah I see. Is it really a bad idea to let him use his other 3 roles though? Should we have to lynch him after he investigates?

FoS: diddin
Not liking you at all, the way you've been playing has been quite odd.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:16 pm

vote diddin...

so hell bent, hopefully though more pressure = more typing.
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:21 pm

Post by TheLonging »

I'd rather hear on what he has to say first, then vote, although I'm not expecting too much from him.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

MOD:
I'm going have be dealing with personal stuff over the weekend, so I won't be around much. Should be back to normal on Monday.
Show
DizzyIzzyB13: For the record, I /ghooked Cogitate :p
ChannelDelibird: Well, for the record, FUCK YOU
ChannelDelibird: ;_;
DizzyIzzyB13: Cogitate is shorter. :(
DizzyIzzyB13: Sorry, CD
ChannelDelibird: Well, at least that's the first time a girl has told me "it's not short enough"
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Parama wrote:Mod, my vote for TheLonging should not count as I forgot to unvote first. It is pretty surprising that nobody noticed it, but that was the point. TheLonging should've never been at L-1, technically speaking.
Nothing has changed about TheLonging being scum, though.

This post really bugs me, specifically the last sentence...you don't want to vote for TheLonging, yet you are positive of him being scum...then you go on to unvote him...

POS
:
Parama
TheLonging
RichardGHP

Watching: DoS
So far, though I have skimmed much, I am not near completing my analysis yet...But as for who I am getting a scum feeling from includes TheLonging, RichardGHP, and a little from DoS...

Kind of surprised that TheLonging being at L1 twice thing broke up so quickly just because he claimed a role that is weak and anybody could easily have claimed...it's likely that we won't get a scum on Day 1 lynching, so I'm surprised that you didn't just lynch him because of the many suspicious feelings he gave off (OMGUS vote, contradictions...), it's not like you lose an important role by lynching him if he's a townie, yet you gain much if he's scum

Richard's been trying to be really confusing acting noobish, then acting full of knowledge about the game and his claim as JoaT is a perfect claim for scum as previously explained by someone else...also, him claiming he doesn't have a kill as a night action raises much suspicion since that's common for a JoaT

DoS just is a gut feeling
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

CryMeARiver wrote:Richard's been trying to be really confusing acting noobish, then acting full of knowledge about the game and his claim as JoaT is a perfect claim for scum as previously explained by someone else...also, him claiming he doesn't have a kill as a night action raises much suspicion since that's common for a JoaT.
I wouldn't say JoaT is the perfect claim for scum, seeing as how it would be extremely difficult to pull off if you are not actually a JoaT. It would take a smart and experienced player to successfully fakeclaim something like that.

Also, there is no rule that says a JoaT absolutely has to have a kill, or any specific night action for that matter. Sure, he will typically get a kill but there are exceptions to every rule.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

RichardGHP wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:Richard's been trying to be really confusing acting noobish, then acting full of knowledge about the game and his claim as JoaT is a perfect claim for scum as previously explained by someone else...also, him claiming he doesn't have a kill as a night action raises much suspicion since that's common for a JoaT.
I wouldn't say JoaT is the perfect claim for scum, seeing as how it would be extremely difficult to pull off if you are not actually a JoaT. It would take a smart and experienced player to successfully fakeclaim something like that.

Also, there is no rule that says a JoaT absolutely has to have a kill, or any specific night action for that matter. Sure, he will typically get a kill but there are exceptions to every rule.
As CCR put it...

"Think about it, for scum, JoaT is a great claim, because of the Jacks very specific actions.

And when someone asks him to use his investigation tonight, he, as a mafia member, knows exactly who is and isn’t mafia, so he can claim that he investigated anybody else, and since he knows that person must flip town, he can just say that person flipped town after his investigation."
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

@CMAR:

Apparently EtherealCookie had his vote on me before he left. You said you don't find me scum, so are you going to lift that vote?

Also, just as a heads-up, we have a little less than 2 weeks until the deadline.
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by TheLonging »

CMAR: It's obvious that CCR could be wrong because a scum would be crazy to call JoaT. It's actually going to be hard to fake the investigation, or any of his other abilities. That's where CCR's logic is flawed.

Beep diddin.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

TheLonging wrote:CMAR: It's obvious that CCR could be wrong because a scum would be crazy to call JoaT. It's actually going to be hard to fake the investigation, or any of his other abilities. That's where CCR's logic is flawed.

Beep diddin.
No...because 2 other players have already claimed townie...all he has to do is say he investigated sorasgoof and "confirm" that he's a townie, if he really is scum...and if sora was scum as well, then sora still couldn't say anything without giving himself up...he could also backstab another mafia member, if he was scum, by saying that he investigated said scum and found out that he is indeed scum...one could easily fake the investigation...yet faking the kill is much harder(actually impossible I think), which could be why Richard is saying he doesn't have the power of a kill...
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CCARaven4
CCARaven4
Townie
CCARaven4
Townie
Townie

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by CCARaven4 »

I'm hearing what a lot of you guys are saying, and I think that NavyCherub summed it up nicely
NavyCherub wrote:@Raven: Your entire post feels like a great example of trying too hard. You're not looking for scum as much as you chose someone to be scum and then started building a case around a possibility instead of facts. That just isn't productive, and seems forced to me. So, FoS: Raven.
I think you're right, I had this great idea that Richard was faking JoaT that I was finding scummy posts when there really wasn't anything to find, I was just making stuff up. Also, Pie made a great point about Richard's investigation and using him to our advantage, so I'm going to

unvote: RichardGHP

I'm going to withhold a vote for now. I've had my head wrapped around Richard for a good two or three RL days, so I'm going to have to go through again and find some scum.

Quick thought: Konowa said that the NavyCherub bandwagon was the one to be on, in the same way that ckd told us that r2r was the way to go, both without any real explanation. I realize ckd's was a while ago, but Konowa, why NavyCherub? I realize that Dizzy's vote didn't get much discussion, but there have been plenty of votes and unvotes that haven't gotten much discussion, so why this one?
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

sorasgoof wrote:@CMAR:

Apparently EtherealCookie had his vote on me before he left. You said you don't find me scum, so are you going to lift that vote?

Also, just as a heads-up, we have a little less than 2 weeks until the deadline.
While that post seems rather hurried to take another vote off of you, I still don't believe you're scum and therefore lift my vote

Unvote
[/b]
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

CCARaven4 wrote:I'm hearing what a lot of you guys are saying, and I think that NavyCherub summed it up nicely
NavyCherub wrote:@Raven: Your entire post feels like a great example of trying too hard. You're not looking for scum as much as you chose someone to be scum and then started building a case around a possibility instead of facts. That just isn't productive, and seems forced to me. So, FoS: Raven.
I think you're right, I had this great idea that Richard was faking JoaT that I was finding scummy posts when there really wasn't anything to find, I was just making stuff up. Also, Pie made a great point about Richard's investigation and using him to our advantage, so I'm going to

unvote: RichardGHP

I'm going to withhold a vote for now. I've had my head wrapped around Richard for a good two or three RL days, so I'm going to have to go through again and find some scum.
This is also the reason that I haven't already voted for Richard...though I think he is scum, it is all hypothetical...I think that he should prove to us that he is the JoaT by using his investigation on someone we are unsure of their role and are already suspicious of
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by DragonsofSummer »

We don't know there are 4. It is just an average number for a normal game this size. So I am guessing, and trying to fit groups into 4s, if later it becomes known that it is more or less than that I will have to realign my analysis to work with the new information.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

DragonsofSummer wrote:We don't know there are 4. It is just an average number for a normal game this size. So I am guessing, and trying to fit groups into 4s, if later it becomes known that it is more or less than that I will have to realign my analysis to work with the new information.
So...you're speculating.

See, guys? It's pretty much unavoidable. In my case, as with many others in this game alone, the speculation is meant to help.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”