899 FABLES- THE GRIMMAFIA GAME - The End. Mod Sucks.

MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Iecerint wrote:Those first 4 posts I listed are the firsts 4 non-Mod posts in the game. There was no one else who had done it yet. Or did you mean something else?
I see it as a joke now,
I did not at the time.
If I could take back the vote I would
but it was hardly a crime.

It can be attributed to a misunderstanding
Now can we get to the task of scum lynching?
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Mina wrote:I'm really sorry for coming so late.
Mina wrote:First, could someone unvote, like,
now
? L-2 (L-1 if you count mal's vote) when not everyone has even checked in is ridiculous.
Doesn't sound like you are sorry.

You come in and essentially tell us to sit around with our thumbs up our asses until everyone finally gets around to showing up.
I'm 'really sorry' but there are productive things that happen while those that slack are off elsewhere.
A terrible approach for that of a first post.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:18 pm

Post by Iecerint »

SP is kinda not a very nice man innit, but I agree that unvoting would be pointless. Having votes out helps keep a public record for later analysis. They are nice.

And anyone who hammers prematurely will face extraordinary D2 scrutiny.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by RayFrost »

And will also be eaten by hivemind buttox monsters.
don't you feel silly now?
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:13 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

I went out last night right after work and didn't get home until after midnight, and then tonight I picked my daughter up after work and she's home for the night, so I will catch up on the latest and post tomorrow night (this site is blocked at my office).

Regards,
Jazz
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:14 pm

Post by DragonsofSummer »

@Mina: You are ridiculous.

Anybody else notice the rhyming in MM's posts is getting less and less consistant?

I am a fan of sociopath's approach to the game.

unvote vote Mina

1. I don't like the demand of an unvote, it gives me a very defending my buddy feeling.
2. I don't like her defending kpaca before kpaca does.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:19 am

Post by Mina »

I'm in a rush and don't have time to respond to MM's defence, so I'll make this quick.
SocioPath wrote:
Mina wrote:I'm really sorry for coming so late.
Mina wrote:First, could someone unvote, like,
now
? L-2 (L-1 if you count mal's vote) when not everyone has even checked in is ridiculous.
Doesn't sound like you are sorry.

You come in and essentially tell us to sit around with our thumbs up our asses until everyone finally gets around to showing up.
I'm 'really sorry' but there are productive things that happen while those that slack are off elsewhere.
A terrible approach for that of a first post.
Um...
okay
, then.

To clarify, my point wasn't that the serious phase shouldn't start until everyone checked in, but that an L-1 bandwagon within two days is ridiculous. And yes, I feel a little bad for coming late...but the game had started two days before my first post, and at least three or four other players haven't posted any content, so how sorry do you expect me to be? Anyway, didn't the other players say that you're known as a chronic lurker? Isn't this the pot calling the kettle black?

So do you have any thoughts on my actual suspicions/arguments? Or are you just looking to pick a fight?

Iecerint: okay, that's a good point. I just get squeamish about leaving someone at one or two votes from a lynch so far before deadline. It happens all the time that a townie accidentally or scum "accidentally" quickhammers.

DragonsofSummer: do you think that kpaca and MonkeyMan are suspicious? Also, what point of mine did you find "ridiculous"? Was it my defence of kpaca, or is there something else?
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:13 am

Post by SocioPath »

Mina wrote:so how sorry do you expect me to be?
Only as sorry as you sound, and you certainly didn't sound 'really' sorry.

Mina wrote:Anyway, didn't the other players say that you're known as a chronic lurker?
No one with any real meta of me has called me a chronic lurker. The two that did have very, very limited meta knowledge of me.
Mina wrote:Isn't this the pot calling the kettle black?
So no, its nothing like that.
So quick to that accusation though, nice.
Mina wrote:So do you have any thoughts on my actual suspicions/arguments? Or are you just looking to pick a fight?
I'll leave that question to the philosophers.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:09 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

SocioPath wrote:
Mina wrote:so how sorry do you expect me to be?
Only as sorry as you sound, and you certainly didn't sound 'really' sorry.

Mina wrote:Anyway, didn't the other players say that you're known as a chronic lurker?
No one with any real meta of me has called me a chronic lurker. The two that did have very, very limited meta knowledge of me.
Mina wrote:Isn't this the pot calling the kettle black?
So no, its nothing like that.
So quick to that accusation though, nice.
Mina wrote:So do you have any thoughts on my actual suspicions/arguments? Or are you just looking to pick a fight?
I'll leave that question to the philosophers.
I played with Sociopath in TTGL
And he did not lurk at all
Quite the opposite in fact
He was quite active and played with tact.
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:16 am

Post by Grimmy »

Grimmy wrote: VOTE COUNT THE THIRD

KPACA - 5

GERHARD KRAUSE
RAYFROST
IECERINT
MONKEYMAN576
MORDYS

IECERINT - 1

SOCIOPATH

MONKEYMAN - 1

MALPASCP
MINA

MINA - 1

DRAGONSOFSUMMER

NOTE:
ALBERT B RAMPAGE IS V/L/A

GRIMMY

7 VOTES NEEDED FOR A LYNCH
MR SUAVE HAS BEEN PRODDED. AND POKED. AND TEASED.
but since he is not a part of THIS game, it turns out that I just happen to like poking, prodding, and teasing Mr Suave!

Grimmy
sharpening his poking stick
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
MordyS
MordyS
Mafia Scum
MordyS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:18 am

Post by MordyS »

Kpaca hasn't posted since Monday, which is coincidentally since the pressure started to come down hard on him. Townies fight for their lives, scum hide until the pressure blows over imo.
1-1: Town
0-2: Scum

"Isn't it funny? The truth just sounds different." - Penny Lane
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:34 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

My name is Albert B. Rampage. Recognize this, bitch.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:53 am

Post by Iecerint »

I'm excited. <3
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:55 am

Post by RayFrost »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:My name is Albert B. Rampage. Recognize this, bitch.
*fanfare*

All Hail The Return Of His Majesty Albert B. Rampage!
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by RayFrost »

SocioPath wrote:
Socio - I was referencing the times you were V/LA in pokemon mafia yet still posting :wink:

Socio is really an active player that's full of awesome, but I don't want to stroke his ego.

He also sometimes has insane ideas.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by SocioPath »

RayFrost wrote:
SocioPath wrote:
Socio - I was referencing the times you were V/LA in pokemon mafia yet still posting :wink:
And I was referencing Iec and GK as the two.
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by DragonsofSummer »

@Mina: Your fos of me for lack of content when you had up until that point posted nothing, and didn't even bother to check whether I had been posting elsewhere was what was ridiculous. Also I am undecided on MM, and I find you much more suspicious than kpaca for the reasons stated right now, but he isn't on my town list either.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

Read up, and there's not a ton of content to comment upon as yet, but here are some things that I've made note of as I updated my game notes; i.e. the condensed version.

ABR:
no content yet due to VLA, therefore neutral.

Dragons:
In his first serious post (205) he voted Mina for her (2 day late) entrance post, in which she called out others for not posting when she herself had not yet posted at all. Valid points by Dragons. Neutral.

GK:
The rhyming makes it somewhat difficult to really get a good read, but in 137, he calls out Ray and kpaca for rolefishing, but I don't really see that as valid in re: Ray, while it's plausible in re: kpaca. Calling out Socio for lurking at the point in the game where he did, doesn't seem valid. The game was only hours old and there were several players who had not yet posted at that point. Neutral.

Iec:
As I mentioned previously, in his post 76, he referred to malp's "rolename" rather than his username which could have been a scumslip. Like GK, Iec calls out Socio for lurking at a point in time where it was far too early to do so. I'm interested in his post 154 in which he says that late confirming is actually scummy and “that particular tell performs WAY above chance -- better than just about anything else except for inconsistency.” Iec, please provide evidence in support of this claim. I'm not disagreeing with it; I'm just interested in seeing evidence of the stats that you have compiled.

I'm not enamoured of the level of hyperbole Iec utilizes in some of his posts. Examples: he claims that Socio is “fraudulently mischaracterizing his vote”, claims that his responses to votes on him are “bizarre” that he is “hysterical” and - in a subsequent post - that he is exhibiting "utterly bizarre behaviour." Excessive hyperbole such as this pings my scumdar. In this same post (154), Iec sucks up to the absent ABR (he does it again later, too, and I abhor sycophantic behaviour, although it's not necessarily a scum tell), and then seems to deflect from kpaca at the end of the post for no apparent reason (other than defending or buddying) that I can see.

In 170, right after the votecount comes out (when it shows that a couple of votes against kpaca didn’t count because they had not unbolded first) Iec votes kpaca [this could be opportunistic – i.e. after realizing that some of those votes didn’t count, Iec can jump on the wagon and look like he was on it earlier than he really was] but he leads into his vote with a stupid reason, “I feel naked without a vote out there” – which looks like he’s trying to minimize his vote at the same time that he’s casting it.

In 174, Iec asks who Mina is and suggests that maybe she didn’t notice that the game had started. This looks off to me because it's like Iec is giving Mina a built-in excuse for not posting, but that is inconsistent with Iec's calling out other players for not posting previously, and Iec says that inconsistency is the only scumtell that works for him. So, this pinged.
Leaning scum.

Kpaca:
blathering on about rhyming posts, the repetition looks like posting for the sake of posting and possibly rolefishing. In 88, he says to Ray, “Atm you appear to me to be a foolish newb scum, or a misguided townie trying to hard” which is pretty strange considering Ray has over 4000 posts here and this is kpaca’s first game here aside from the one in which he posted 3 times and then replaced out, 10 months ago. (I was in that game so I recognized his name and avatar here).

In 89, after Iec mentions Socio and his lack of posting, kpaca asks whether Socio is usually a high activity player, because if so then Iec’s “agitation may be warranted”. This could potentially be a left handed defence of Socio (i.e. if kpaca knows (say from scum chat) that Socio is known to be a lurker , he asks the question in a manner that suggests that Iec’s comments are not “warranted” unless Socio is a high activity player – i.e., defending the lurker partner), but when Iec responds, he just takes Iec’s word for it that Socio is a lurker and says “you can bet” (which is too much like, “trust me” for my liking) that he won’t let lurking slide by, etc. This exchange just seems fake and forced somehow.

In the 120s back and forth between kpaca and Mordy about post restrictions and lying about them, as soon as Mordy asks kpaca in 125 why he wouldn’t push someone for lying about a pr, kpaca backs off in 126, saying “well, normally I would push but…” [pleasing others – scum tell];

In his 133, kpaca calls my post about Iec’s “rolename” post “totally useless” because he didn’t notice the word “rolename” even though I bolded it in my post, and then in 135, he backed off saying that he “totally missed” that Iec said rolename instead of user name. [Query whether he's not paying attention despite his criticisms of others, or whether he too slipped on the word “rolename”?] In 139, he says “to be honest”, he didn’t even read my post to which he replied before calling it “totally useless” because he “thought he knew what it said.”

In 140, another "to be honest”, directed at GK, where kpaca says he didn’t see a problem with asking about prs as he did because where he plays, that doesn’t mean NKing. Playing the newb card after telling us how experienced he is. That's not right.
Scummy.

Malp:
omgus vote in 54; “trust me” in 71; votes kpaca in 168 without much reasoning (it didn’t count because he didn’t unvote); looks like a lurker all right. Needs watching.
Neutral, leaning scum because I don't like lurkers.

More to follow.

Regards,
Jazz
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:19 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

Mina:
first post is 183, she comes in two days after the game has started and sets immediately about defending/buddying kpaca, and defending/buddying malp. How does Mina know that malp was “joking” when he voted for MM on page 1? Malp never said it was a joke and it wasn’t obvious that it was a joke. Says that Mordy hadn’t explained his vote, when he clearly had, and which if either malp or Mina had been paying attention, they would have known that Mordy was referring to Ray’s prior post; Asks MM why he’s voting malp even though MM had said why; has to retract a couple of things in her very next post (to her credit, she DID retract them, but it does show that she wasn’t reading very carefully at all, and it looks like she just jumped in to start defending/buddying without paying attention to much); calling out others (Dragons, Jazz) when she wasn’t here herself is pretty poor, too. At least I had participated by then and drew attention to a potential slip that nobody else had noticed. In short, this post just left me with a MacBeth feeling: i.e., Lots of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

206 is poor too, as she relies on “didn’t the other players say that you’re a chronic lurker?” in order to call Socio a “pot calling the kettle black” and that’s pretty disingenuous for a couple of reasons: 1) “the other players” didn’t say that; rather a couple of other players said that – she’s inflating it to make it sound like everyone in the game said that when it wasn’t the case; 2) she’s purporting to rely upon it without bothering to find out if it’s true; and 3) she’s using it in a tu quoque manner. Personally, I don’t know if it’s true or not, having never played with Socio before (or anyone else in this game except for MonkeyMan and kpaca, I believe) but I would never rely upon someone else’s statement of alleged fact in that manner without verifying it for myself.
Leaning scum.

Monkey:
In his post 171, he votes kpaca with weak reasoning (no meta, no gender selection, so he thinks kpaca’s an alt). [I’m realizing by this point that I have not got many notes on Monkey or GK, the rhymers – it really does stifle scum hunting with people posting cryptically] then he tries to defend that when called on it by Iec by saying that kpaca was inconsistent because he only OMGUS FOSed Monkey over it and not anyone else who was voting the mod but at the time of mal’s FOS, there was nobody else voting the mod. Then in 200, Monkey backtracks, saying he now sees that it was a joke but he didn’t at the time, and says it was a misunderstanding, so let’s move on. Slightly suspicious.
Neutral.

Mordy:
Not a whole lot to comment on here but nothing screams out scum, and his posts seem good to me so far. And he makes a good point in his post 210 where he notes that kpaca hasn't posted since Monday when he came under pressure, and that townies defend while scum tend to hide and hope it blows over.
Neutral, leaning town.

Ray Frost:
Not much to note here. In his 165, he claims that kpaca is town without any rationale of any kind, just a blunt statement. In 175, he says it’s gut and meta based. No further comment on that just now. But another sycophantic response to ABR (to go along with Iec's) in Ray's 213. Blech.
Neutral.

Socio:
In 138, he overstates it when he says “he [kpaca] stated page 6 as a big deal in itself. This game didn't even start until page 3” because actually kpaca said that the game was 3 pages in, not 6. And citing some rhymes that weren't particularly good rhymes was pretty pointless, but overall his posts have struck me as pretty good and he has defended himself against attacks very well and in a way that reads legitimate to me so far.
Leaning town.

Regards,
Jazz
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by Mina »

Sociopath, I don't feel like getting into a long argument with you. I only saw you play in 873, so I guess I'll take your word on your meta. I'll have to read the game you linked.

Malpascp...are you going to pull the same stunt you did in 877, or could you answer my question?
@Mina: Your fos of me for lack of content when you had up until that point posted nothing, and didn't even bother to check whether I had been posting elsewhere was what was ridiculous. Also I am undecided on MM, and I find you much more suspicious than kpaca for the reasons stated right now, but he isn't on my town list either.
Your activity on-site has nothing to do with it. I singled out both you and Jazzmyn because you'd both posted in
this
game,
after
things had got serious, but mostly ignored all the serious discussion. You made an unproductive random vote long after the RVS was over, so clearly you were reading the thread, but you didn't contribute anything. People who try to stall serious discussion with fluffy posts always ring an alarm bell. But to be honest, the FOS was mainly pressure to get you two to speak up--and apparently it worked, because it got a reaction from you.

Why are you getting so overdefensive about a measly shared FOS at the end of a longish post? I mean, come on, it's a
FOS
. It doesn't even put you closer to a lynch. Why is it ridiculous for someone to FOS you for inactivity?

As for your two points against me, fair enough to question me for defending kpaca, but this is my playstyle. I despise buddying as a scumtell, and I'm personally more suspicious of people who halfheartedly follow popular bandwagons than people who oppose them.

Also, your opinions on kpaca and MM are very wishy-washy. Do you have a read on anyone, other than me? (If you're one of those people who's paranoid about sharing townreads because it helps scum with their NK, feel free to be vague.)
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:04 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

ABR needs to start posting right now.
He is back now, and how?
Albert B. Rampage wrote:My name is Albert B. Rampage. Recognize this, bitch.
Does that seem helpful to any of you?
Got your name, WTF else is new?

Get your ass in gear,
and get some shit up here.

I hate lurkers above all others,
so those that do should run to their mothers.

You will be called on inactivity,
whatever role you happen to be.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:08 pm

Post by RayFrost »

ABR will be active.

He'll also be abrasive.

Trust me.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:39 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Ooh, I got the longest one! :P
Jazz wrote:As I mentioned previously, in his post 76, he referred to malp's "rolename" rather than his username which could have been a scumslip.
It was kpaca, not that that helps matters. I'm just in a habit of typing "rolename" over and over, is all. I don't blame you for taking that perspective.
Jazz wrote:Like GK, Iec calls out Socio for lurking at a point in time where it was far too early to do so.
Actually, I don't think I ever called him out for having lurked per se. I said that I wanted to keep my vote on SP during the kpaca interrogation because SP lurks through early game sometimes and I wanted to try to limit that, but the lurking hadn't happened yet. I did, however, point out and emphasize SP's relatively late confirm.
Jazz wrote:I'm interested in his post 154 in which he says that late confirming is actually scummy and “that particular tell performs WAY above chance -- better than just about anything else except for inconsistency.” Iec, please provide evidence in support of this claim. I'm not disagreeing with it; I'm just interested in seeing evidence of the stats that you have compiled.
I haven't formally compiled stats or anything like that, though I wouldn't be surprised to learn that there are stats to that effect on forums somewhere. The explanation for the phenomenon is that scum often may communicate pre-game until confirmations are in order, so they have a motivation to delay. The game that was in my mind when I posted that is currently ongoing, so I can't link to it, but I just looked back at it and it seems that the player I thought confirmed late didn't actually confirm late. I can give more information about what led me to misremember this case when the game ends, which should be soon.
Jazz wrote:I'm not enamoured of the level of hyperbole Iec utilizes in some of his posts. Examples: he claims that Socio is “fraudulently mischaracterizing his vote”, claims that his responses to votes on him are “bizarre” that he is “hysterical” and - in a subsequent post - that he is exhibiting "utterly bizarre behaviour." Excessive hyperbole such as this pings my scumdar.
Meh, just trying to make my posts dynamic enough to be readable.
Jazz wrote:In this same post (154), Iec sucks up to the absent ABR (he does it again later, too, and I abhor sycophantic behaviour, although it's not necessarily a scum tell), and then seems to deflect from kpaca at the end of the post for no apparent reason (other than defending or buddying) that I can see.
What can I say? I literally have a crush on ABR. Post the deflection for me, please; that doesn't sound familiar.
Jazz wrote:In 170, right after the votecount comes out (when it shows that a couple of votes against kpaca didn’t count because they had not unbolded first) Iec votes kpaca [this could be opportunistic – i.e. after realizing that some of those votes didn’t count, Iec can jump on the wagon and look like he was on it earlier than he really was] but he leads into his vote with a stupid reason, “I feel naked without a vote out there” – which looks like he’s trying to minimize his vote at the same time that he’s casting it.
I'd just unvoted SP without revoting someone else. I really dislike not having a vote out there unless there's a compelling reason (e.g. evaluating a cop claim and wanting to avoid quicklynches).
Jazz wrote:In 174, Iec asks who Mina is and suggests that maybe she didn’t notice that the game had started. This looks off to me because it's like Iec is giving Mina a built-in excuse for not posting, but that is inconsistent with Iec's calling out other players for not posting previously, and Iec says that inconsistency is the only scumtell that works for him.
The intent was "There's another player in this game, guys. Maybe she didn't realize the game has started yet. :roll: " I'd hoped the "NB" would serve to make my tone clear.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:03 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Nothing much else to comment on about your post, though, except that you confused kpaca and SP in the RF bit. (D'ya do that on purpose?)

Your "leaning town"-ification of SP is a little odd, maybe. SP "overstates" and does something "pretty pointless," but overall his posts "read legitimate." So...since your specific details about him are few and negative-to-neutral, what specifically seems nice? Is it just gut?
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:17 pm

Post by Mina »

Back to MM, you still haven't answered this:
I wrote:Okay. Homework. I understand if you don't want to rhyme your explanations, but at the very least, provide quotes showing:

-where kpaca has gone after an easy target.
-where kpaca has avoided rustling feathers (if anything, he's coming across as quite abrasive so far)

Also:
-why you think kpaca asking about other players' game histories is scummy?

Your post isn't substantiating any of your arguments. It sounds like you're just writing a laundry list of suspicious behaviour and pinning them on a popular group target.
Hmm. I don't like how many things you claimed not to have noticed when called on your inconsistencies. You didn't notice that malp was joking, that no one other than you and malp had voted the mod in confirmation, and that malpascp had already answered your case. I can buy them all individually, but altogether....

But whatever, I won't press this too hard, because 1) I've been burnt too many times by huge epic T vs. T battles over inconsistent arguments and unanswered questions, 2) it's mean to make you keep this up if you really have a posting restriction (although if you're town and don't have one...please stop it), and 3) your "dammit, can we just get on with the scumhunting already" pinged as townish to my gut. I'll leave this at an IGMEOY and
unvote
for now.

You know, I have I feeling I'll regret this, but I can't resist. I'm a bad girl. I just have to poke the sleeping dragon.

Vote: DragonofSummers
:twisted:

*sits back and munches popcorn*

I have a huge response to Jazzmyn's points on me, but I'll post it separately to make this more readable.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”