Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:38 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Yet like Lowell, you're not voting your suspect.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:39 am

Post by Zachrulez »

And 374 was simuled.

I'm even more confused as you seem to indicate you are more suspicious of SC while voting Suave.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:43 am

Post by farside22 »

kitty wrote:Looking back on Day 1, farside pretty much chainsaw-defended and buddied me all day, while also talking about meta, even though she said herself it's a topic she doesn't like to get on. And I find it really odd how she could be attacking everyone that attacked me for so long, and now she suddenly thinks I'm really scummy.
Funny you seem to attack me on this now after I show a case on you and why I'm leaning scum.
Also I really dont' know where you say I attacked anyone for attacking you. I question people about their motives, zach, nik and even a bit of SC. I don't see scum typically open themselves up for a verbal unslaught like that and leave themselves open but on reread and later in the game I wonder about your unvote and votes with little to no reasoning.
When I think SC scum and I see that little interaction of your vote and unvote it feels a little fake and light bussing.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Zachrulez wrote:And 374 was simuled.

I'm even more confused as you seem to indicate you are more suspicious of SC while voting Suave.
unvote:
Vote: Strangecouger

I wanted to finish my read and anaylsis first.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:46 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Heh, well now you pretty much voted in direct response to my criticism, but there really isn't any way for you to defend yourself from that, so I'll let it go for now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Zachrulez wrote:Heh, well now you pretty much voted in direct response to my criticism, but there really isn't any way for you to defend yourself from that, so I'll let it go for now.
You can think what you want on it. But frankly I never vote when I'm in the middle of an analysis on a player till it's complete. I want to make sure I have everything down and look at everything from all sides before laying down a vote.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:55 am

Post by Zachrulez »

farside22 wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:Heh, well now you pretty much voted in direct response to my criticism, but there really isn't any way for you to defend yourself from that, so I'll let it go for now.
You can think what you want on it. But frankly I never vote when I'm in the middle of an analysis on a player till it's complete. I want to make sure I have everything down and look at everything from all sides before laying down a vote.
Fair enough.

What are your thoughts on Jazz? I'm curious.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Zachrulez wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Fair enough.

What are your thoughts on Jazz? I'm curious.
In short. I found her as my town read. She comes in and blazes this game into life, she has clear thoughts in her analysis of players with I find sound reasoning.
I can't say I agree with everything she said but that goes without saying.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:20 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Yeah, I was kinda hoping for a little bit more, but what you posted is pretty clear.

I'm parsing through your suspicions on the previous page now.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:25 am

Post by Zachrulez »

I don't really like the attacks on Xscorpion.

I'm trying to be careful not to overly excuse his general bad play, but I have a gut town read on him, and I feel pretty strongly about it, as a result I feel uneasy about pretty much any attacks on him.

Lowell I just get the sense you're soft on. Can't really explain it past that, but it's something I generally don't like.

StrangerCoug could use some pressure. I do agree that his play has been questionable.

Your points on Mr Suave are pretty sound, but I can understand why others find the attack suspicious given your stated position on meta.

Also, I have a town read on Jazz which is pretty much based on the reasoning you laid out.

So yeah, kind of a mixed bag here.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Zachrulez wrote:I don't really like the attacks on Xscorpion.

I'm trying to be careful not to overly excuse his general bad play, but I have a gut town read on him, and I feel pretty strongly about it, as a result I feel uneasy about pretty much any attacks on him.

Lowell I just get the sense you're soft on. Can't really explain it past that, but it's something I generally don't like.

StrangerCoug could use some pressure. I do agree that his play has been questionable.

Your points on Mr Suave are pretty sound, but I can understand why others find the attack suspicious given your stated position on meta.

Also, I have a town read on Jazz which is pretty much based on the reasoning you laid out.

So yeah, kind of a mixed bag here.
Scorpion made that comment which is almost asking for a cop to claim then attacks lowell for the hypoclaim. I just found that incredably hypcrocital.
Lowell is one of those players I would typically say WTF wake up man and scum hunt to. My biggest issue with him was his weak reasoning for voting on you vs MrSuave. I dont' understand his point on that at all.
SC is more then questionable. He endorsed hypoclaim and then seeing me attacked by jazz he jumps on the BW with very weak reason.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:37 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Yeah, it was a bit hypocritical, though his position was conditional on the cops having a guilty I believe.

I still can't see where SC endorsed hypoclaim. Am I missing something?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:15 am

Post by farside22 »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Lowell wrote:Any chance we should do some sort of mass copclaim situation? Can we use two cops to our advantage here or what?
What!? We don't need them outed yet. They can do just fine hidden. I don't care if we all claimed "I investigated X and got a Y on them".
Lowell wrote:You guys are idiots. It's just a suggestion. How bad at this game do you think I am?

vote zach
. This guy is unbearable and obvious.
Once again, what!? This is OMGUS out the wazoo.

Vote: Lowell
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Jazz brought it up in her comments as well and SC backtracked the statement here:
You took me out of context. I concede to saying little to all the arguments against it, but I was against it too, not in favor of it. By "I don't care if we all massclaimed 'I investigated X and got a Y on them'," I meant that I view it as scummy as proposing that the two cops out themselves, which I interpreted Lowell as saying in what I quoted in 291. I wanted a step ahead of Lowell, and I believe he backtracked into saying the hypoclaims were all he wanted.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:18 am

Post by Zachrulez »

How is he endorsing it? I see him attacking Lowell for suggesting it.

That's what's confusing me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Zachrulez wrote:How is he endorsing it? I see him attacking Lowell for suggesting it.

I see the I don't care if we do the hypoclaim was a bit odd but the second comment where he is more clear saying
I meant that I view it as scummy as proposing that the two cops out themselves, which I interpreted Lowell as saying in what I quoted in 291
I took this to mean two seperate things from his statement here outting the cops bad, hypoclaiming I don't care.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:23 am

Post by farside22 »

To:
I have to agree with you here. There is a Mafia tailor and no roleblocker, and the tailor probably told the rest of the Mafia his or her target. Therefore, in a hypoclaim situation, somebody claiming a correct result on a player that was tailored that night can be ruled out as a cop, thus narrowing down the pool.

It's that surrounding feeling where SC touches on it but starts to backtrack further and further on it as people bring up the negatives on it.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:25 am

Post by Zachrulez »

farside22 wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:How is he endorsing it? I see him attacking Lowell for suggesting it.

I see the I don't care if we do the hypoclaim was a bit odd but the second comment where he is more clear saying
I meant that I view it as scummy as proposing that the two cops out themselves, which I interpreted Lowell as saying in what I quoted in 291
I took this to mean two seperate things from his statement here outting the cops bad, hypoclaiming I don't care.
Oh, when I read it I read it as outting the cops is bad. I don't care if we claim so and so, it's still bad.

I can see how I'm interpreting it different from you and Jazz now.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:51 am

Post by Nikanor »

Jazz wrote:Zach was absolutely right not to answer that question whether he's town or scum, because it only helps scum. So, why was farside so eager to get an answer to the question in the face of a reasonable objection to it? And so eager to vote for Zach when he wouldn't answer it?
I looked and looked and looked and could not find where farside pushed or voted Zach for not answering KittyMo's question. Could you quote/postlink please?
Jazz wrote:So, she claims that meta is useless and then relies upon nothing but meta to vote both Nikanor and MrS. This is scummy.
I agree with this.
Jazz wrote:Then after SC telegraphs in his post 150 that he is going to vote for MrS, farside immediately votes for MrS. Classic scum move - see where someone's vote is likely to go and then go there yourself first so that you're on the wagon earlier and not in a position of having to hammer later on.
This, too.
Jazz wrote:2) in the post-game, in which farside also participated, the scum mentioned how helpful to them the hypoclaiming had been, which should have been a sufficient basis for farside to renounce it in the strongest of terms in THIS game as soon as the suggestion was made, rather than supporting it and claiming that it helps protect cops, etc.
This in itself is enough to convince me that farside is scum.
Jazz wrote:Nikanor was definitely out of line for calling me a "liar" as he did, and it is suspicious to me that he hasn't said a word about those who are actually lurking, and instead choosing to call me a "liar" solely on the basis of being unable to meet my best estimate of when I would be able to post.
Sorry? I thought the emote would be enough to tip you off, but I guess I have to say it outright: I wasn't serious about that. If I recall correctly the last game we were in together had you limited to posting from work, so I won't call you out on missing self-imposed deadlines.

Jazzmyn, how do you get 'Overall neutral, leaning town,' out of a post of completely negative points?
At this point I also notice that Jazzmyn only points out scummy posts made by players, and says nothing about town-like posts made by players; this is a minor scumtell, probably worth only about 3 points on a 100-point scumtell scale, but a scumtell nonetheless.
farside wrote:First I never said I was for the idea. I saw the pro's and con's but never said lets do it.
Lack of objection is as good as assertion. Not mentioning your position on something is called 'fencesitting,' and it's scummy.

In 349, Suave dodges the cattle prod. Two days later, MrSuave posts again, but his post says absolutely nothing about anything.
farside wrote:I will get to the complete 305 post when I'm feeling better I have been sick today.
i.e. I'm answering the easy question and stalling for the rest.
farside wrote:I'm a lazy townie look it up in any game.
Softclaim is scummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
KittyMo wrote:
Jazz wrote:Also, I see a possible slip when she says, "I can see that you find what I did to be stupid and/or anti-town. But do you really think what I did made me more likely to be
town
?" (my bolding) For that sentence to make any sense, that should have said scum, not town.
When I'm preparing a post, I often backspace and edit things so they sound better, which makes other things come out wrong, and causing me to make freudian slips. I do this often; if you're the kind of person that looks at meta, you can see for yourself, or if you'd like me to quote past games I can.
So you're saying it was a freudian slip?
KittyMo wrote:Again, this is more of a meta thing for me. I'm the kind of girl that makes the long, pretty, well-thought out cases as scum because I don't actually have to figure out who the scum are
I can attest to this.

XScorp: Your self-defeatist play didn't exactly work out for you in Newbie 853. Why are you doing it again? What do you think of the difference in reactions between these games? Why do you think the reactions are different?
Lowell wrote:Ugh, scorpion is scummy as hell. "Lynch X, then Y, then me" is not "townie matrydom." It's just regular dumb.
Stupidity is not a scumtell. Trying to make stupidity into a scumtell is scummy.
farside wrote:I'm having a lot of trouble getting into this game with all the meta talk. Plus the fact no one is really talking about much of anything else makes things more difficult. Some games are just like that.
Excuses for why farside isn't interested in the thread:
She's scum and doesn't need to scumhunt
She doesn't like meta talk.
Seriously, if you're going to lie, at least make up a believable excuse.

MrSuave needs to post more. nhammen needs to post more. Locke needs to post more. Lowell needs to post more. KittyMo needs to post a bit more; the big post was good, but your posting needs to be more frequent.

Vote: farside22.

I still think that MrSuave is scum, and that his lurking is designed to avoid suspicion, but I figure I need to stop tunnelling on MrSuave to allow people to get a read on me. Of course, if a bandwagon forms on MrSuave, I'd be happy to jump on it, but for now I'll stick with farside.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:52 am

Post by Nikanor »

I think that's the longest post I've ever written. Sorry. :?
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:00 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Nikanor wrote:I think that's the longest post I've ever written. Sorry. :?
I've seen longer, much longer.

Such things that can melt one's eyes.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:03 am

Post by farside22 »

First I was sick it's pretty obvious if you look around even on the mod queue. I didn't even have to come in here and say that if I really wanted to hide/not answer questions.
If you would like me to get my husband on skype to explain in great details my puking I would be happy to get the WIFOM off the table now and not argue about something so pointless
farside wrote:
I'm a lazy townie look it up in any game.

Softclaim is scummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Explaining my positioning and helping people get a read on me is scummy? Since when?
Excuses for why farside isn't interested in the thread:
She's scum and doesn't need to scumhunt
She doesn't like meta talk.
Seriously, if you're going to lie, at least make up a believable excuse.
I just had a long post outlining all players and my thoughts on why they are scum and what I found.
What did you do the last 2 days?
Last edited by farside22 on Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:04 am

Post by Nikanor »

Zach wrote:Such things that can melt one's eyes.
Yeah, I've seen some of those. The posts like mine, the ones filled mostly with quotes and one-liners, aren't bad. The posts to fear are the ones that have paragraph after paragraph of text. Those are the things of which replacements are made. It's horrifying.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:12 am

Post by Lowell »

Zachrulez wrote:Yet like Lowell, you're not voting your suspect.
Who says I'm not voting my top suspect? Can't scorpion be scummy too?
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:17 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Yet you've had no followup on me or any questions or inquires related to me in quite some time.

And not a soul has appeared interested in joining you in voting for me, so it just feels like you're trying to open up another option now.

Return to “Completed Open Games”