Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:12 am

Post by Vaya »

You know zoraster, that the mafia can go for Technology Victory as well. If we did this, there would be no reason for the mafia to not cooperate or for them to start killing people. I can't think of any reason that everyone winning like this wouldn't work, though it would probably be a pretty dull way to win.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:49 am

Post by Vaya »

Cobalt wrote:
Vaya wrote:You know zoraster, that the mafia can go for Technology Victory as well. If we did this, there would be no reason for the mafia to not cooperate or for them to start killing people. I can't think of any reason that everyone winning like this wouldn't work, though it would probably be a pretty dull way to win.
I'd bet there's mafia abilities to punish tech wins. Like they mafia is alerted when someone is a tech away form it.
I'm pretty sure there's not, given that this is a small town game, with everyone's role PM's being posted in the first post, along with what it would look like if they were mafia.

And again, even if they somehow did, scum would have no reason to object to a mass Technology Victory, since they would be a part of it and win along with everybody else.
UncertainKitten wrote:
Vaya wrote: You know zoraster, that the mafia can go for Technology Victory as well. If we did this, there would be no reason for the mafia to not cooperate or for them to start killing people. I can't think of any reason that everyone winning like this wouldn't work, though it would probably be a pretty dull way to win.
This was, my initial plan. I was going to request that the weakest mafiate claim as a show of good faith. That way if the kills started we'd at least get a scum out of it, while we all worked towards the same wincon.

But then Tar changed it.
Actually, if we did do this, I don't see any reason that for the whole mafia team not to claim.

And I'm pretty sure that a Tech Victory wouldn't end the game, and that Tar just added that line to scare the players into not trying a plan like this. It reminds me of that "You may or may not count as a faction" line in the Outsider win con in LotA mafia. Even if it did, we could coordinate it so that everyone wins at once.

Anyway, enough of that, while I'm pretty sure that a mass Tech Victory would work, I'd prefer not to bother winning like that.

I do like this everyone go for BP idea of zoraster's and Neto's, though. I say we should all go for it.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:25 am

Post by Vaya »

/prodded

I'll probably get to this game later today.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:22 am

Post by Vaya »

I'm kinda with what malt said in his last post. With most of the discussion just being on the Tree Tech so far, I'm not getting much of a read on a lot of players. I'll be leaving my vote on Cobalt for now, but am willing to switch to Chaco if necessary. Neither comes of as particularly town to me, so I'm not really against either lynch.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by Vaya »

I'm not sure if I fully comprehend the conditions the haiku rule takes effect in, so I'm not sure if it's going to take effect right now, but I really want to make sure we don't no lynch.

Unvote
Vote: Chaco

Let's hurry up and get our votes on someone.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by Vaya »

Pomegranate wrote:If I'm not mistaken, deadline was about two and a half hours before this post (I think deadline was at 6:00 PM EST). I don't think your vote counted for anything, Vaya.
It does say ~6:00 for the deadline. Hopefully that means Tar doesn't keep a strict time as a deadline mark-off point.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:57 am

Post by Vaya »

Just quickly posting to avoid force-replacement.

I'll try to get to this game soon.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”