Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2625 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:04 am

Post by Iecerint »

I remember ace giving me stomach cramps awhile ago.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2626 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:49 am

Post by Kdub »

:(

Go town!
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2627 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:32 am

Post by Kise »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I am Riku and my role is called Not Really A Vanilla Townie. Now my home was wrecked and I ended up in darkness, blah blah, with a blindfold on. I can choose to remove the blindfold and that's what DisCode did.
Why not keep it on?
DrippingGoofball wrote:Another thing. Unless the Nobody mafia failed to kill, there may have been 3 of them, and they may be completely decimated.
You got roleblocked, yeah? :lol:

Enough goofing around. To answer your question from yesterday, I'm calling you Gorrad's (and Cobalt's) partner obviously, since this whole time I've been mentioning Nobodies and not the Heartless mafia.

I'm also glad you quoted the post where you wanted SSK (Heartless) to die D2, and Cobalt to die
yesterday
. In fact, you did mostly everything in your power to get SSK lynched up until Cobalt was caught in a lie and you had no choice to bus him. All I had to do was hit Ctrl+F and check out everytime you mentioned Cobalt yesterday. You always took the elimination of SSK in higher priority than Cobalt's elimination until, as I said, KDub exposed him on top of his floppy fakeclaim.
DrippingGoofball wrote:=================
I'm not liking the Cobalt attention much, it sounds heavy on the distancing.

=================
TOWN

MafiaSSK
(Some other players)

SCUM (in order!)

Cobalt: first zwet vote!
Okay, so you'd want Cobalt to go first it seems....
DrippingGoofball wrote:
SCUM (in order!)

Cobalt: first zwet vote! OMG trying to save the "better buddy" aka DoS http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 62#1995462

xRECKONERx
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 80#1995180 this is the motherlode of WIFOM-planting bus'ing scum!!!![/b] although this: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 86#1997386 - he might not be scum with Cobalt. Not sure.
Notice the placement of these two.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
SCUM (in order!)

xRECKONERx

wolframnhart
Cobalt

(others)
SHAMWOW! The good ol' switcheroo.
DrippingGoofball wrote:MafiaSSK has to die. We're getting two for the price of one here. MafiaSSK today, he flips scum, we kick Cobalt in the nutz
tomorrow
Why not get the one that's been on your scum list longer first [Cobalt]?
DrippingGoofball wrote:
FOLKS THIS IS URGENT

I AM STANDING HERE MAKING A WOLRDWIDE APPEAL, A DESPERATE PLEA, BEGGING ON MY KNEES, FOR THE
SPEEDY AND IMMEDIATE LYNCH
OF MafiaSSK.
After
he inevitably flips scum, we kill his scumpal Cobalt.
Again, someone you had as town needs to be lynched before someone you've had as scum since the beginning of time[?]. I'm thinking you wanted to see a townie or Heartless flip so everyone could question how strong the connection between SSK and Cobalt could really be.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2628 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:34 am

Post by Kise »

Vote: Deathnote

He knows why.

Yet…
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2629 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:39 am

Post by wolframnhart »

I'm really not following you here Kise. You build what looks to be like a case against DGB, then vote DN in a way that it looks like it belongs in the RVS.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2630 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:39 am

Post by Iecerint »

Um. I'm going to assume that DN's secret scumtell is more significant than DGB's or anyone else's?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2631 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:48 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Kise wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Another thing. Unless the Nobody mafia failed to kill, there may have been 3 of them, and they may be completely decimated.
Only a scum would roleblock a tracker.
Kise wrote:Enough goofing around. To answer your question from yesterday, I'm calling you Gorrad's (and Cobalt's) partner obviously, since this whole time I've been mentioning Nobodies and not the Heartless mafia.
So you think I'm a Nobody with Gorrad, and that I am a Miller that will come up as Heartless??? Seriously, if DisCode/myself wanted to come up with a fake Miller claim, I'd at least get my story straight and say that I'm a miller from the group I'd be in, NOT the group I wouldn't be in. Are you smocking crack? Your premise is completely absurd.
Kise wrote:I'm also glad you quoted the post where you wanted SSK (Heartless) to die D2, and Cobalt to die
yesterday
Dur dur dur I forgot that Icerink could dayvig, obviously I meant that the both of them had to die ASAP. Given that my theory was that they belonged to the same scum group and were bus'ing each other, the second SSK was scum, I was on a roll to massively push the other's death, even though Cobalt
hadn't yet been caught in a lie
Kise wrote:In fact, you did mostly everything in your power to get SSK lynched up until Cobalt was caught in a lie and you had no choice to bus him.
You are completely out of your mind. I was delighted that we could kill both in one day, and wanted Cobalt dead before SSK for the simple reason that I thought they were in cahoots with each other and that there was a remote possibility that SSK had some immunity. Remote. Either way, both were going to die.
Kise wrote:All I had to do was hit Ctrl+F and check out everytime you mentioned Cobalt yesterday. You always took the elimination of SSK in higher priority than Cobalt's elimination until, as I said, KDub exposed him on top of his floppy fakeclaim.
No, that was until there was a possibility that SSK might be immune somehow.
Kise wrote:Again, someone you had as town needs to be lynched before someone you've had as scum since the beginning of time[?]. I'm thinking you wanted to see a townie or Heartless flip so everyone could question how strong the connection between SSK and Cobalt could really be.
Seriously now. I cannot wrap my head around how you can possibly construe anything I said as protecting Cobalt. In addition to the whole retardness of claiming Heartless miller, showing as Asnsem town after death, and being frikkin Nobody.

Have you lost your mind?

Or are you scum?

I have to think about this. The roleblocking the tracker is a bee in my bonnet. As is the supposed Nobody claiming Heartless miller theory.

Kise, do you believe this nonsense you just posted or are you under the influence of controlled susbstances?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2632 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:48 am

Post by ace5993 »

Okay first things first: DrippingGoofball's case against me is garbage honestly. Analyzing the MSSK wagon based on votes is a terrible idea, because if you'll remember, Iec had a kill left. I was one of the first people pushing for an immediate MSSK day kill. The zwet wagon is hardly informative, except for Shotty's unvote at the end, good catch there.

If joe were still around, I would definitely vote for him, but I'll wait a bit for MME to have a chance at changing my opinion.

Anyway, I guess it's time for a list from me:

Town

RayFrost
Hayker - I'm sorry, I just don't see him as scum, especially looking at the voting patterns
Iecrint
DTMaster
Starbuck
UncertainKitten

Neutral

Sajin - Good chance of third party
Shotty - Possible slip at the end of zwet wagon.
wolframhart
DeathNote - Just too hard to read
DrippingGoofball - Would be scum, if not for the semi-believable claim

DIE SCUM DIE

raider1618 - He has really appeared to be fake-scumhunting for a while, and I do think that that was a possible breadcrumb from Kdub
MyMilkedEek
Kise - Notice how there was no effort at all to get MSSK killed. AT ALL. Not even a vote when MSSK was obvscum.

I'll
Vote: raider1618
for now.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2633 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:51 am

Post by ace5993 »

WOAH WOAH WOAH missed the wall of text from Kise.
Unvote, Vote: Kise
. That was one of the most absurd cases I have ever seen.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2634 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:55 am

I think I just fell in love with ace5993.

I appreciate your candid opinion of my theories. I may sound dogmatic but I really do enjoy honest second opinions.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2635 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:56 am

Post by Iecerint »

I like ace's post. My stomach cramps are weakened a little bit.

Agree with DGB about Kise's post 100%.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2636 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:58 am

Post by Iecerint »

Also, I miss Sajin. :(
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2637 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:01 am

ace5993 wrote:WOAH WOAH WOAH missed the wall of text from Kise.
Unvote, Vote: Kise
. That was one of the most absurd cases I have ever seen.
Haha. My previous post was supposed to come before this ^^^ but the phone rang.

So it's not my imagination with Kise. Would a scum really put so much crazy in a post??? That's actually throwing me off. But then the roleblock takes the cake.

And maybe... maybe... Kise is afraid she'll be caught as the roleblocker later, and I've just declared that the roleblocker is scum. So. Kise has to make some sort of case to justify roleblocking me in case she was to claim roleblocker later on, and look like her actions are justified from a townie perspective.

Alright.

unvote, vote: Kise

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2638 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:03 am

Post by Iecerint »

Fun!
Unvote; Vote: Kise.

Kise, if you wanna take back or more clearly confirm your RB on DGB, that would not hurt my feelings.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2639 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:06 am

An explanation of the DeathNote vote would be nice too, if only for giggles.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2640 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:08 am

Kise wrote:

And another thing.

I later realized that Kdub had succumbed to TWO different manners of death.

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2641 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:10 am

Post by Iecerint »

Yeah, I already mentioned that. That's why there's probably still a Nobody out there, or an anti-town 4th party.

I just read Kise in iso and am reasonably happy with the vote. I've only played with him in one other game, though (Grimm's Pokemon mafia). He was obvscum there (and no one believed me :( ), but I get the impression he may be a sorta scummy player.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2642 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:14 am

Post by Kise »

DrippingGoofball wrote:So you think I'm a Nobody with Gorrad, and that I am a Miller that will come up as Heartless???
I don't believe your claim, personally. Why wait until both types of cops die before you reveal to which cop you're a miller? Don't answer, since you've already mentioned something about
desiring
to reveal yesterday..
DrippingGoofball wrote:Seriously, if DisCode/myself wanted to come up with a fake Miller claim, I'd at least get my story straight and say that I'm a miller from the group I'd be in, NOT the group I wouldn't be in. Are you smocking crack? Your premise is completely absurd.
Heheh, get modkilled if you want. In case you missed it a 3rd time, I'm calling you a Nobody.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Kise wrote:In fact, you did mostly everything in your power to get SSK lynched up until Cobalt was caught in a lie and you had no choice to bus him.
You are completely out of your mind. I was delighted that we could kill both in one day, and wanted Cobalt dead before SSK for the simple reason that I thought they were in cahoots with each other and that there was a remote possibility that SSK had some immunity.
Damn, woman. Another attack.. tsk tsk..

But here's where you're lying, Goofer. You
did not
want Cobalt dead first because in the post where I quote you, you hurriedly call for SSK's death. Regardless whether you knew about Iecerint's additional kill or not, you still said SSK should IMMEDIATELY be lynched before Cobalt, who, need I remind you, was scum in your list for the entirety of the game. So I'm still wondering why SSK had to go first... why trust Cobalt's info when he's been scum to you longer than SSK?
DrippingGoofball wrote:Either way, both were going to die.
That
Kise wrote:All I had to do was hit Ctrl+F and check out everytime you mentioned Cobalt yesterday. You always took the elimination of SSK in higher priority than Cobalt's elimination until, as I said, KDub exposed him on top of his floppy fakeclaim.
No, that was until there was a possibility that SSK might be immune somehow.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Seriously now. I cannot wrap my head around how you can possibly construe anything I said as protecting Cobalt.
Well, hello?
SPEEDY AND IMMEDIATE LYNCH OF SSK. COBALT TOMORROW
..... ring a bell?
DrippingGoofball wrote:I have to think about this. The roleblocking the tracker is a bee in my bonnet. As is the supposed Nobody claiming Heartless miller theory.
I'm raising my eyebrow at the fact you wait until both cops die to claim being Heartless-miller. See, if you claimed yesterday, then Roxas could have investigated you to prove whether or not only Sora would find you guilty. Feel praised a bit, at least. I'm insinuating you're clever.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Kise, do you believe this nonsense you just posted or are you under the influence of controlled susbstances?
My goodness. You're just begging to meet Reck & Chris in the nether realm aren't ya?

Yet…
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2643 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:15 am

Iecerint wrote:Yeah, I already mentioned that. That's why there's probably still a Nobody out there, or an anti-town 4th party.
We have stabbed, exploded and crushed, each on different nights. Three non-"cut-to-pieces" ways of dying.

There aren't 3 more anti-town factions. And we never had 3 NKs in one night. I have a vague theory that one faction is using different players to send in the kill, and the other is sending the same player. OR one faction has different kills, and the other always the same. I'd be surprised if there is no SK, but so far it's not conclusive.

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2644 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:18 am

Post by Iecerint »

Yeah. The Nobodies probably have to change their kill flavor because they're the ones who're in bad shape. Heartless can send the same relatively tame Heartless each night.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2645 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:18 am

It would be selfish of me to hog the childish joy of blasting Kise's most recent posts into orbit.

I'm passing this box of chocolates around.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2646 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:18 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Kise is dropping character crumbs so bad right now i don't know if he could really be scum, of course the second option is he is getting ready for a claim incase the wagon grows larger, though why he is starting to crumb now is weird.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2647 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:19 am

Post by Kise »

ace5993 wrote:
DIE SCUM DIE

Kise - Notice how there was no effort at all to get MSSK killed. AT ALL. Not even a vote when MSSK was obvscum.
This is why you die also -->
Kise wrote:Not sure if SSK is kill immune but it slipped my mind. Safest thing (as others have said) is to kill Cobalt to understand the role first.
Kise wrote:Kill Cobalt just in case SSK actually is immune. Order really doesn't matter since they're both lined up for death, but the safer pick is Cobalt to get plugged with holes and
SSK to be strung up after the vote reset.
Kise wrote:Cobalt is LYING, meaning he is NOT from Disney Castle, so why should we believe he's a lie detector? His bullet couldn't kill SSK, so the thought now is that Cobalt used a mafia-daykill ability and SSK proved to be kill-immune rather than 1-shot vig as he claimed. So, why risk wasting Iecerint's shot on SSK if he's bulletproof scum (and his role is unproven altogether) when we can kill Cobalt's fibbing ass, then
eliminate SSK
the only way we see possible: a lynch?
Someone's not reading.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2648 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:24 am

Post by Kise »

DrippingGoofball wrote:And maybe... maybe... Kise is afraid she'll be caught as the roleblocker later, and I've just declared that the roleblocker is scum. So. Kise has to make some sort of case to justify roleblocking me in case she was to claim roleblocker later on, and look like her actions are justified from a townie perspective.
I"M A DUDE< NOT A SHE! Where did you get that I roleblocked you, or that I'm a roleblocker at all?
Iecerint wrote:Fun!
Unvote; Vote: Kise.

Kise, if you wanna take back or more clearly confirm your RB on DGB, that would not hurt my feelings.
I never roleblocked DGB... :?
DrippingGoofball wrote:An explanation of the DeathNote vote would be nice too, if only for giggles.
If he flips town (lol, he won't) then I'm held accountable tomorrow. Until then, I reject your fishing rod.
Iecerint wrote:I just read Kise in iso and am reasonably happy with the vote.
Explain. And.. you read me that quick? I've got more content than that.
wolframnhart wrote:Kise is dropping character crumbs so bad right now i don't know if he could really be scum, of course the second option is he is getting ready for a claim incase the wagon grows larger, though why he is starting to crumb now is weird.
I"M NOT A ROLLZBLOCUH!

DGB said Nobody are either dead or didn't kill last night. I smiled and asked, "you got roleblocked right?" In case it went over your head, roleblocks can stop the nobody's kill....

Yet…
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2649 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:29 am

Kise wrote:DGB said Nobody are either dead or didn't kill last night. I smiled and asked, "you got roleblocked right?" In case it went over your head, roleblocks can stop the nobody's kill....
And yet, I tried to track Hayker because I thought that if there was a last Nobody, he would be IT, and forced to be the one making the kill. I was very explicit about my suspicions last game day.

I thought you roleblocked me. Apparently you didn't.

And since you personally vouch for it,

unvote, vote: DeathNote

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”