Annachie ( 1 ) DeathRowKitty
No Lynch ( 1 ) Bogre
Total Votes ( 12 )

With 12 alive, 7 needed to lynch.
Next Lynch Available at: January 9th 00:00 EST
Lynch Will Be: No Lynch

Again, based on what?
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

malpascp wrote:I think DRK play seems like desperatly find something to lynch someone. This is scum thing to me. Specially in a game like this, people who play like DRK have to be lynched.

Vote: DRK

Im not asking for a claim or explanaitions. I want an hammer.
Annachie
Annachie
Goon
Annachie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by Annachie »

Ellibereth wrote:
malpascp wrote:I think DRK play seems like desperatly find something to lynch someone. This is scum thing to me. Specially in a game like this, people who play like DRK have to be lynched.

I agree Elli.

Just when I decide that I'll vote the player that seems the scummiest over the lurker, ...

FOS MalP
I try not to sign things. It just encourages people.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Now you can vote for the scummiest player AND the lurker. :D
FLASH OF GREEN
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by Juls »

Need more of these people. These people are my backup choices to DRK. This game is NOT one to lurk in imo.

bigmc109
Bogre
CSL
TonyMontana
Vaya
-------------------------------------
Juls
Annachie
Annachie
Goon
Annachie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:38 pm

Post by Annachie »

Ellibereth wrote:Now you can vote for the scummiest player AND the lurker. :D
He's getting close.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:03 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Annachie wrote:It's also in part what you wanted CSL policy lynched for.
I didn't want CSL policy lynched.
Annachie wrote: If you were doing the RVS thing, then this comment is typically scummy. If you weren't doing the RVS thing then you're saying that your last 4 votes in less than 2 days (or 5 of your posts) were, well I don't know what, but whatever it was it was scummy.
I was serious, but it was just a minor gut read.
manho wrote: think annachie is right that DRK was trying to make his push of CSL's lynch seem like joking, but i think it was serious.
Why do you think I was serious about that?
malp wrote:I think DRK play seems like desperatly find something to lynch someone. This is scum thing to me. Specially in a game like this, people who play like DRK have to be lynched.
Why do people like me "have to be lynched" in a game like this? My entire purpose with my early game stupidity was to get discussion going and wagons formed, even if one of the wagons happened to be on me. Lurking is what could kill a game like this (for town, at least).

Also, what was with the whole "I'm not asking for a claim" thing? Since when is it a good move to hammer without a claim?
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:41 pm

Post by Bogre »

Wow. What to you looks desperate?

You are really overreacting to him, which is really strange. What about this game means people like DRK have to be lynched? You are doing the -exact- same thing you are accusing him of, wanting a lynch for little reason.

VOTE: Malcasp
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
Annachie
Annachie
Goon
Annachie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:43 pm

Post by Annachie »

DeathRowKitty wrote:
Annachie wrote:It's also in part what you wanted CSL policy lynched for.
I didn't want CSL policy lynched.
Elli #28 wrote:CSL's here...anyone up for a policy lynch?
DKR #29 wrote:Vote: CSL, as per Elli's logic.
I don't know what to make of you. You're sillyness is either masking the real scum, or you're a scum trying for some weird WIFOM. (ie: Scum wouldn't act so silly)

Either way, you're just about a lynch I'd accept. Add some interactions with Elli, to pick the most obvious, and it would be a lynch that could give information on other players.

Add the retcon, and well ...

We might find a better lynch of course, but I'd be happy with DRK being the default lynch.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:27 am

Post by zoraster »

don_johnson replaces Vaya due to her inactivity.

These opening real life days I'm being pretty strict about the activity requirement (a post a day), as you can see. Remember, just tell me you're going on V/LA if you'll be unable to post.
bigmc109
bigmc109
Goon
bigmc109
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:28 am

Post by bigmc109 »

Wow, sorry mod & everyone, I really thought I posted last night. Oh well.

I'm not so sure Mal is a good candidate for a lynch. His post does come off as a little scummy, but his vote and reasons do not. DRK does seem to support the policy of lynching someone as quickly as possible, which is scummy even with the time limit. That being said, I do think we've had adequate discussion today to decide on a lynch. In my mind, Elli and DRK are the scummiest. It's my interpretation that they're trying to mask the fact that want a lynch ASAP with the week long "deadline". It works to scum's advantage, because as soon as suspicion mounts on anyone, scum can jump in without much fear of being criticized, because "they had to before the deadline expired". Scum can be a lot more pushy in this game, and I think we should keep our eyes on anyone who pushes a little too much.

I still support Elli's lynch over DRK's. Elli seemed a lot more anxious to get CSL out of the way with almost no reason (the policy lynch thing barely counts).
Show
[b]Record: 2-1
[color=green]Town: 1-0[/color]
[color=red]Mafia: 1-1[/color]
Other: 0-0[/b]

[i][url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13846]Mini 951 - Prison Mafia[/url] needs [b]1 replacement[/b].[/i]
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:52 am

Post by don_johnson »

its about to get all pointless and stupid up in here. don't worry, though, i'm town. :)
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:26 am

Post by don_johnson »

unvote, vote bigmc

welcome to the jungle.

scummiest:

drk
tonymontana
annachie
mal
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:28 am

Post by Ellibereth »

185 is scummy as hell.
Vote bigmc
FLASH OF GREEN
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:35 am

Post by Ellibereth »

bicms wrote: I'm not so sure Mal is a good candidate for a lynch. His post does come off as a little scummy, but his vote and reasons do not.
His post was extremely scummy. His reasoning was BS.
DRK does seem to support the policy of lynching someone as quickly as possible, which is scummy even with the time limit.
I'm not going to argue theory here. Whether policay lynches are good or not is a theory question.
That being said, I do think we've had adequate discussion today to decide on a lynch.
Orly? With some people having almost no posts.
In my mind, Elli and DRK are the scummiest. It's my interpretation that they're trying to mask the fact that want a lynch ASAP with the week long "deadline".
A lynch only occurs every 7 days. I want a lynch every 7 days.
It works to scum's advantage, because as soon as suspicion mounts on anyone, scum can jump in without much fear of being criticized, because "they had to before the deadline expired".
That's BS.
Scum can be a lot more pushy in this game, and I think we should keep our eyes on anyone who pushes a little too much.
See above
I still support Elli's lynch over DRK's. Elli seemed a lot more anxious to get CSL out of the way with almost no reason (the policy lynch thing barely counts).
Just because you're too lazy to see how crappy CSL's playstyle is does not mean he's not a good policy the lynch. THE POLICY LYNCH WAS THE WHOLE REASON.
Annachie
Annachie
Goon
Annachie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by Annachie »

don_johnson wrote:its about to get all pointless and stupid up in here.
don_johnson wrote:
unvote, vote bigmc

welcome to the jungle.

scummiest:

drk
tonymontana
annachie
mal
This is part of the pointless and useless stuff right?
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

He made a good vote.
You should join us.
FLASH OF GREEN
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Vote: Snow_Bunny

Snow_Bunny has posted close to no content and is posting the bare minimum to avoid a prod.

She seems to be actively avoiding everything except the Elli-CSL situation, without even having mentioned me in the process. I can see SB avoiding me if she were scum based on interactions we've had (no, don't ask about what I mean).

Notice SB's posts since the game started. She voted Elli for pursuing a policy lynch (basically renewing her pre-game vote), and made 3 one-line posts. Two of those posts were just her asking Elli the same question. The other was her saying that Vaya always doesn't participate in day 1.

Basically, I get the feeling SB is just trying to float along and avoid a prod. I don't like it.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:58 pm

Post by Juls »

don_johnson wrote:its about to get all pointless and stupid up in here. don't worry, though, i'm town. :)
Yay dj and I together again!

@Annachie what is so pointless about dj's vote/list? I would say he is right on track with at least 3 of the 5. I don't know how TonyMontana got in there though?

~Still don't like DRK and his 192 doesn't do anything to convince me otherwise.

~While I disagreed with Elli initially pushing a CSL policy lynch I am not seeing her as scum at this point.

~I can see the bigmc hate based on 185. Would have considered switching had it not been for my first bullet.

~Also not liking Anna so much at this point. Mostly gut.
-------------------------------------
Juls
Annachie
Annachie
Goon
Annachie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by Annachie »

Juls. More the timing and the irony it provided. That and voting for someone not on his scummiest list and providing no reasoning so nothing he can be held accountable too, need I go on?

Anyway, Much as I wonder what DRK is up to sometimes, she's right about the lurkers.

Tony up for prod.
ManHo 36 hours
MalPascP 24 hours

Code: Select all

Elli 49
Annachie  29
DRK  23
Plumegranate  23
CSL  11  Mal  1
Zoraster  11
Manho  10
Juls  9
Snow_Bunny  9
Bogre  6
Bigmc  5
Vaya  3  Don_Johnson  2  (Just took over)
Tony  3

Tony and Mal bottom both lists for time since last post and for post count.
Why Snow_Bunny?

I'm ignoring Vaya/DJ due to recent replacement, but Vaya has put DJ under some pressure.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Annarchie wrote: Tony and Mal bottom both lists for time since last post and for post count.
Why Snow_Bunny?
Not only is SB not posting much; she's practically active lurking, especially considering she has plenty of time to post elsewhere on the site.
Annarchie wrote: Anyway, Much as I wonder what DRK is up to sometimes, she's right about the lurkers.
He
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I agree with bigmc that trying to setup lynches so fast is scummy. And thus, Elli eagerness to lynch is scummy. We don't know for sure the recharge time of the mafia NK, and thus, rushing lynches for the sake of lynching is not good. And Elli has done nothing but support that. Also, the omgusing against bigmc doesn't help either.

DRK: I usually post once a day,
in almost all games
, and I had not much to add rather than Elli seems to be searching for weak reasons to wagon somebody. CLS' policy wagon and Mal's wagon based on actually nothing is not good. You are behind, as well, but I find Elli top suspicious.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
bigmc109
bigmc109
Goon
bigmc109
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by bigmc109 »

Ellibereth wrote:
bicms wrote: I'm not so sure Mal is a good candidate for a lynch. His post does come off as a little scummy, but his vote and reasons do not.
His post was extremely scummy. His reasoning was BS.
DRK does seem to support the policy of lynching someone as quickly as possible, which is scummy even with the time limit.
I'm not going to argue theory here. Whether policay lynches are good or not is a theory question.
That being said, I do think we've had adequate discussion today to decide on a lynch.
Orly? With some people having almost no posts.
In my mind, Elli and DRK are the scummiest. It's my interpretation that they're trying to mask the fact that want a lynch ASAP with the week long "deadline".
A lynch only occurs every 7 days. I want a lynch every 7 days.
It works to scum's advantage, because as soon as suspicion mounts on anyone, scum can jump in without much fear of being criticized, because "they had to before the deadline expired".
That's BS.
Scum can be a lot more pushy in this game, and I think we should keep our eyes on anyone who pushes a little too much.
See above
Just because you're too lazy to see how crappy CSL's playstyle is does not mean he's not a good policy the lynch. THE POLICY LYNCH WAS THE WHOLE REASON.
How was his reasoning BS? DRK's play
does
reflect the playstyle of someone trying to lynch someone very quickly. As for the last part of his post, yes it comes off as somewhat scummy, but considering it's his only post, it can seem like he's an over-zealous townie. Null read.

On that point, if Mal turns out to be a major lurker, it's going to look a lot worse. But as I said, at this point, I have a null read on him.

Considering the wagons that are building up, it seems like a lot of people are ready for a lynch. This indicates to me that D1 has had enough discussion to constitute a lynch. Does this mean I support hanging someone right now and ceasing discussion? Of course not. I am just saying a lot of people, myself included, have their minds made up. Not to the point that they're unchangeable, just to the point where we would be happy with x getting lynched.

Lurking is unavoidable in this game. You seem to be saying we should wait until everyone participates to make a lynch, while at the same time saying we must lynch every 7 days. I think we all know this game will have lurking, so you're gonna have to make a choice there.

As far as you calling those few sentences BS goes....care to explain?

If CSL's playstyle is so crappy, he'd have hung before he was replaced. You and DRK seem to be among the very few who think his policy lynch was a good idea, and I think you're hiding scummy intentions behind the words "policy lynch".
Show
[b]Record: 2-1
[color=green]Town: 1-0[/color]
[color=red]Mafia: 1-1[/color]
Other: 0-0[/b]

[i][url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13846]Mini 951 - Prison Mafia[/url] needs [b]1 replacement[/b].[/i]
Plumegranate
Plumegranate
Goon
Plumegranate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by Plumegranate »

Scumlist:

Elli- is getting better. Keep playing well and there will be an Unvote.
Malp- Scummy posts which has been elaborated on.
DRK- Also scummy.

Juls is town.
This is a Plum + Pomegranate alt.
Annachie
Annachie
Goon
Annachie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by Annachie »

*Crap, sorry about that DRK. I wear it so often myself that I really try to get it right.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”