crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by crypto »

SB wrote:Quantity=/=quality.
crypto wrote:You post hardly any fresh analysis at all whatsoever.
SB wrote:Why is it stupid to think that Elvis may be lying? Do you have inside info that she is telling the truth? For all I know and care, she may be scum lying. A godfather existing doesn't necessarily means there's a cop. There's a reason this is a themed game rather than a normal. Elvis-rolf, Elvis-crypto, I don't know. But you see a common factor, right?
The common factor is that you are going down an impossibly unlikely road.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Hi I posted as well
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by crypto »

Directing that to me or her?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:51 pm

Post by Porochaz »

her
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:34 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I still want to kill Bunny. I don't like the way she keeps going after the claimed cop. I mean, I had my doubts about Elvis's claim, sure, but actively pursuing the lynch of a cop and two innocents? That's not good play, even as town. Because even if Elvis is lying, there's an equal or better chance for her to be telling the truth. The possibility of being able to get a guilty result should be enough to keep her alive one more night.

Her latest post consisted of trying to outguess the mod, and her theory is obviously designed to expose roles. Even though she says otherwise, she can easily find clues to roles based on how people react to that 'theory'. It reeks of an attempt to out a doctor.
That's 5 out of what, 10 townies? And I am thinking that the whole setup is just a mind screw from our dear mod.
There's only THREE confirmed townies. Even if she believes Tajo and herself to be townies, what's so outlandish about having 5 townies? When was the last time you played a game where the town was less than one-third vanilla? Anything more is way swingy.

Bunny was being pressured to claim, and this looks like a way of not only hiding her claim (look at itin context, it's so tiny!), but playing it off as another reason to vote the cop.

AGOTI is being voted by Tajo and Bunny, both of whom could be scum, both of whom have claimed vanilla. I don't really feel like an AGOTI lynch anymore, and Bunny's latest post has sealed my vote for her. I still want to see what AGOTI has to say though. I'd like to know why she just voted Tajo. Is it because, out of the three wagon, you think Tajo's is the safest? What happened to going after me and Prozac?
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:20 am

Post by Snow White »

JUMPSHIP TIME!! :D

Jk. Eh no. =] will change vote if necessary but still dont think its time enough for that just posting today mid dinner to say ive read with little much to comment on.
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:50 am

Post by mykonian »

A deadline has been set to saturday over a week (11) days from now, probably around 5-6 PM american time
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:31 am

Post by Porochaz »

I dont have anything else to say in regards to this game atm. AGOTI is very likely scum but I can go for a Snow Bunny lynch.

unvote vote Snow Bunny

I believe you have done so already but if you havent, its time to claim.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:58 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I have already claimed. I am town.

I hope that, regardless of how things are, town wins.

If tonight's dead flip town as well, you might want to start considering my theory of a pure vanilla setup.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:16 am

Post by Porochaz »

Whats the point in the godfather in that kind of setup though?
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:10 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Mind screwing. What's the point of it being a themed game if it has no weird thingies? I believe it is all a gambit from our dear mod.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:00 am

Post by elvis_knits »

SB... it's like really idiotic for you to be arguing this when half the game hasn't claimed. I really see not benefit to you doing this from a town or a scum perspective, unless you're scum and hoping to try to lynch the cop. Which clearly isn't gonna happen. What are you doing?
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:33 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I'm not refuting the possibility of a mod screw-job. I speculated on a godfather-without-cop scenario about ten pages ago. But to use this speculation as the entire basis for trying to lynch a claimed cop, especially with such incomplete evidence, is foolish at best.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:54 am

Post by elvis_knits »

No, I've totally been in mountainous games that we didn't know were mountainous and I've been in games where all the PR's were useless (and so the game was really a mod-screw mountainous). But like... we're not there yet. I don't know why she thinks we are when half the people haven't claimed, or why she would use this as a basis to lynch the cop -- like you said. How about analyzing the game instead of guessing the setup?

It's either a scum flail or a dumb move, I think.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:58 am

Post by crypto »

Commence pre-lynch anxiety. Why would SB-scum fight this hard against elvis? Should we keep her alive and instead go for Tajo or even AGOTI for the sake of her POV?

Second question is not related to the first.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:36 am

Post by elvis_knits »

If AGOTI would be halfway involved in the game I think I would like him/her/it more. However, the lurking has reached a new level of lameness.

crypto, you have thought SB was scum for a long time. Still agree?
Talk nerdy to me.

crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:35 am

Post by crypto »

Short answer: I agree. Slightly longer answer: I want to say she's scum, but what she's doing here is so ridiculous it baffles me into second-guessing myself. In my experience, scum are almost never this gutsy with their fake reads. I'm going to feel like an idiot now if she flips town after all this. And her theories adds an extra dynamic to the play, which we can return to calling scummy later on; Tajo's don't all that much. Lastly, I'm considering—and this is pure speculation, so let's not fight—that you really are scum and you're trying to get rid of her.

It all makes me think a Tajo lynch is (a) safer and (b) smarter.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:56 am

Post by elvis_knits »

No, LET'S FIGHT!!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

But seriously though, what makes you want tajo instead but not AGOTI? I'm thinking about AGOTI because it is not helping with anything.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:57 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Also, they both claimed vanilla, so neither one is safer really. Both are either vanilla or scum.
Talk nerdy to me.

a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:41 am

Post by a girl on the internet »

a girl on the internet wrote:will be makin a more substantial post later today
i have no idea how long a day is.

well, the site going down at inconvenient times slowed me down a bit, but admittedly i would never have been on schedule anyway. >_<

so anyway, the way i see it, there are possible 7 scumteams here:

rofl/crypto
mbf/prozac
mbf/bunny
mbf/tajo
prozac/bunny
prozac/tajo
bunny/tajo

the first one is a special case that doesn't need thinkin about today. so let's iso the four players contained in the others and figure out who is most likely.

mikeburnfire

post 38: much has been made of this, and how it looks like unnecessary posturing for town points. but looking back, i think maybe it actually was possible that someone might not have noticed how many votes Mufasa had received, so i guess i can buy that mike felt the need to draw attention to the fact. spyrex and pomegranate being suspected for "opportunism" here is still baloney tho.

post 42: very blatant rolefishing. more on that story later.

post 134: "I will leave my vote on [Ray] for now. I believe it is not misplaced." - ya, that reads really unnatural. definitely adds to the feeling of bussing. i bet crypto will totally dig this case.

"Snow Bunny seems fine for now. Don't know where this wagon is materializing from." - it's pretty easy to see where the wagon was coming from, by reading the posts where people voted her. it's not like the reasoning for it wasn't explained at all. i think if bunny was mbf's partner, he'd at least make some attempt at actually refuting the case instead of pretending it didn't exist here (or join in and bus, i guess). the passive disapproval is much more of a 'scum wanting town points for being against a town wagon, without actually doing anything to stop it' move.
mbf/bunny --

post 142: this is a bad post. the first part is a lame excuse for dodging the question. fair enough if you haven't thought about it before being asked, but that's no reason not to start thinking about it there.

the second part is much worse, since it a) throws dirt at several players indiscriminately, tying them to ray, and b) totally contradicts the first part. mbf hasn't thought about potential scum teams at all, he says, but clearly most of them were already voting mufasa when ray joined. all but one of the players in question are now confirmed town, btw. the one who isn't is tajo, which i guess is a slight
mbf/tajo -

post 171: this is where we come back to the rolefishing. mbf's continued insistence that he had done nothing wrong is actually pretty convincing. i mean, it doesn't convince me that he did nothing wrong, but it convinces me that he
believed
he'd done nothing wrong, which amounts to the same thing in terms of what it says about his alignment.

the "pomegranate is setting up for a future cop claim" bit is totally ridiculous, but again, i don't think it's an alignment tell. it's just mike being dumb.

now the last bit, though, that looks bad to me. being concerned that spyrex isn't commenting on anyone besides mufasa, that's fine, but the way he specifically brings a lack of comment on ray into it is just awkward; it looks like someone who already knows that ray will flip scum trying to tie someone else to him. again.

post 190: this, otoh, has quite the opposite effect. suggesting that i am scum looking for town points when ray flips town would be an odd leap for a ray scumbuddy to make when the "agoti is scum with ray, protecting her buddy" line would be so much more obvious.

post 216:
- draws particular attention to bunny (and spyrex) for lack of posting
mbf/bunny -

- mentions tajo, but hidden in the middle of a longer list
mbf/tajo ++

- no mention of prozac at all
mbf/prozac +

skipping a bunch of posts that were just arguing the same old points with spyrex. i'm not gleaning anything useful from them besides the fact that cannot fathom how mbf's brain works sometimes. "i am not saying ray is scummy for not scumhunting, i'm saying he has done scummy things like not scumhunting". this is something that mbf seems to honestly believe makes any sense at all. i don't know what to do with that.

post 319: i'm struggling to parse this one with ray being scum. it makes so much more sense from an mbf-scum/ray-town perspective, seriously.

post 325: again with the tying other people to ray. come on.

post 399: and at this point it's so brazen that i'm starting to think along 'too scummy' sorta lines. well, that and he's actually got good reasons for a couple of these, pom's post
was
terrible, and prozac's eagerness to go after me instead of ray does look bad in light of ray's flip.

that's it for d1. d2, there's the obvious "RAY MUST DIE" right from the start. at this point, scum or town, mbf was definitely going to do everything working from the assumption that ray was scum, so i don't see further instances of tying people to ray as scummy.

post 546: calls out tajo for "hiding all day, then showing up when the wagon's been formed and criticizing the wagon" which is entirely reasonable, and is definitely a
mbf/tajo --

post 722: seriously, i don't understand how prozac is higher than crypto here. crypto is completely obvious town UNLESS elvis is insane, which is a possibility mbf has already Gambler's Fallacied away. elvis claiming to save buddy rofl from the lynch, i can see how someone might believe that, but why the heck would she want to prevent rofl's lynch if crypto was her buddy? there is no reason.

also, no, prozac is not at all townish.

anyway, for obvious reasons, that's an
mbf/prozac +
mbf/tajo -
mbf/bunny -

post 775: yeah, at this point i'm convinced that either prozac is his partner, or mbf is town. there's been a whole heck of a lot of things pointing against him being scum with tajo or bunny leading up to this which absolutely screams it out. the lack of care about who gets lynched makes the mbf/prozac possibility look more likely again, but the isoreading as a whole actually makes me lean more towards the 'mbf is town' side.

populartajo

post 93: interaction with bunny here, the way he nudges her towards saying mufasa is scum seems more likely to be leading town astray than coaching a buddy.
tajo/bunny -

post 271: putting bunny second place on his scum list might seem like it should be a minus too, but the fact that he opts to vote pom even though there is already a wagon on bunny makes this a
tajo/bunny +

the fact that tajo completely ignores prozac throughout d1 is definitely
tajo/prozac ++

post 545: "regardless of x's flip, y is scum", now there's a phrase that a town player should never be saying. since the y includes bunny,
tajo/bunny -

tajo promises to hammer ray here, which is a promise he never follows through on. definitely looks like he changed his mind about bussing when he realised that there might be enough idiot townies like me who still thought ray was town to get a different lynch happening.

post #593: "I really need a good argument to not vote Ray and I dont think there is one."

and yet, still no ray vote. because he was still holding out hope that someone else would provide that good argument against lynching ray that he couldn't come up with himself.

post #643: hilarious.

right, so, tajo says these two sentences, with nothing else between them:

"Of the frost defenders, rolf's flipflopping yesterday and also 635 is scummy as hell.
He is basically attacking people for something that he also did"

!!!

"rofl's flipflopping is scummy as hell"
"he is attacking people for something that he also did".

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL.

(what i'm saying is that tajo is attacking rofl for something that he also did, and then also accusing rofl of attacking people for something that he also did)

(that makes tajo a double hypocrite. a hypocrite squared.)

post 776: "So tl/dr, elvis is prob town. If she stays alive for 2-3 more days, then she is prob scum."

hey town, if we can't kill elvis, do it for us plz.

post 777: the very first time that tajo gives any opinion whatsoever about prozac. calling him scummy, but obfuscating it with attaching the same point to snow white, and making absolutely zero attempt to actively pursue a case against either of them.
tajo/prozac ++

post 890: "Re: bunny-tajo scumpair. Feel free to speculate what you want, Im not scum and therefore all arguments based on this relationship are bs."

this is an incredibly useless comment, which feels designed to encourage the idea of the tajo/bunny pair in people's minds.
tajo/bunny -

i didn't mention any of his mbf interactions, but there was definitely nothing to sway me from the read i got from mbf's iso. so just like with mike, i come to the conclusion that if tajo has a scum partner, i'm pretty sure it's prozac. unlike with mike, i am not at all leaning to the "tajo is town" side after isoreading. tajo/prozac ftw, i'm pretty sure.

i'll iso the other two to see if anything compelling crops up to change my mind, and i'm also going to skim through the thread as a whole, since isoreading alone misses out on some of the context if exactly where the gamestate was when particular posts were made.

but for now, here is this post. enjoy.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I am.
Now Im hoping you have one of these on me. I look forward to it.
You should know Im going to be looking into these cases against all players deeply though.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

crypto wrote:Short answer: I agree. Slightly longer answer: I want to say she's scum, but what she's doing here is so ridiculous it baffles me into second-guessing myself. In my experience, scum are almost never this gutsy with their fake reads.
I'm going to feel like an idiot
now if she flips town after all this. And her theories adds an extra dynamic to the play, which we can return to calling scummy later on; Tajo's don't all that much. Lastly, I'm considering—and this is pure speculation, so let's not fight—that you really are scum and you're trying to get rid of her.

It all makes me think a Tajo lynch is (a) safer and (b) smarter.
You better feel that way, because, if you are town, well...

And why suddenly the claimed cop is the confirmed cop? I must have missed that.

crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by crypto »

I hope you get lynched soon.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:16 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Nice post, AGOTI. If you had been so prolific throughout the game I might not consider you on my top 3. I noticed you don't consider Elvis nor Snow White in your possible scumgroup commutations. While I can understand why you wouldn't list Elvis, I still don't have any clue why you consider Snow White clean.

However, since you bothered to list a bunch of stuff against me I figured I'd respond to what you got wrong. First of all, post 42 was
not
rolefishing. I argued this to death with Spyrex, but being that you're just ISO'd me, I think you can locate my explanation.
post 142: this is a bad post. the first part is a lame excuse for dodging the question. fair enough if you haven't thought about it before being asked, but that's no reason not to start thinking about it there.
Yeah, except that I specifically stated in that specific post that
any pairings or scum-connections at his point would be based on fairly trivial evidence.

the second part is much worse, since it a) throws dirt at several players indiscriminately, tying them to ray, and b) totally contradicts the first part.
Yep, it's contradictory. But as explained later on, that part was just because I was trying to get a reaction (which I never got).
post 171: this is where we come back to the rolefishing. mbf's continued insistence that he had done nothing wrong is actually pretty convincing. i mean, it doesn't convince me that he did nothing wrong, but it convinces me that he believed he'd done nothing wrong, which amounts to the same thing in terms of what it says about his alignment.
Looking back, I think this is probably the stupidest thing I've done all game. It's not even rolefishing, it's just blatant role speculation and that doesn't help the town. By proclaiming Mufasa to be a vanilla I could have been helping the scum find our power roles. I suppose it turned out alright since they ignored me and killed him anyway, but that doesn't justify it. So, I apologize.
"i am not saying ray is scummy for not scumhunting, i'm saying he has done scummy things like not scumhunting". this is something that mbf seems to honestly believe makes any sense at all.
I don't remember exactly what the argument was back then, but I believe I was mad because somebody picked out one my many reasons and acted like it was my entire argument.
post 722: seriously, i don't understand how prozac is higher than crypto here. crypto is completely obvious town UNLESS elvis is insane, which is a possibility mbf has already Gambler's Fallacied away. elvis claiming to save buddy rofl from the lynch, i can see how someone might believe that, but why the heck would she want to prevent rofl's lynch if crypto was her buddy? there is no reason.
That post was influenced by gut. Prozac was high because he put Ray at L-1 and requested a claim in the same post. While it's possible for that to be bussing, it felt genuine to me at the time. And you're right, it's very unlikely for a Crypto-Elvis scumgroup to save ROFL. I think, if I made that list right now after taking a break and coming back, ROFL would be highest on my list. I still doubt an insane cop, so the only way I'd consider Crypto to be scum is if Elvis is a liar. So, yeah.

Me->ROFL->Crypto-> Elvis ->Everybody else.

Also, since I currently believe Tajo and Bunny to be scum together, I feel compelled to refute your only point that goes against it.
post 545: "regardless of x's flip, y is scum", now there's a phrase that a town player should never be saying. since the y includes bunny, tajo/bunny -
Firstly, that small post threw suspicion on EIGHT people, which is scummy in and of itself. Secondly, the exact line was
For the record, regardless of ray's flip, rolf and bunny are still scum.
He's trying to group ROFL and Bunny together. Obvious scum move, if ROFL is town and Bunny is scum, as I'm presuming.

I'm eager to see your review of Prozac and Bunny and your explanation as to why White is town. I'm also curious as to why, if you've been so suspicious of Prozac, you reviewed me first and not him.

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:41 pm

Post by populartajo »

hai user iamausername, im going to answer only the posts that involve only me as scum. you can keep your scumpartnership theories to yourself.
agoti wrote:tajo promises to hammer ray here, which is a promise he never follows through on. definitely looks like he changed his mind about bussing when he realised that there might be enough idiot townies like me who still thought ray was town to get a different lynch happening.
I have already explained like million times why I didnt hammer, it doesnt surprise me at all you missing this information. If you dont think its true then tell me why you dont think it. Also please check your facts right. I dare you to find a post where I m trying to get a different lynch happening. Go ahead.

and yet, still no ray vote. because he was still holding out hope that someone else would provide that good argument against lynching ray that he couldn't come up with himself.
While at the same time posting this about him:
populartajo wrote:I have a theory that is in my mind since ray posted the scumlist at L-1 today. Why do you think he posted a list of players/reads when no one asked? Do you really think his behavior today is of a townie being at L-1 considering how talkative he was yesterday? Why ray's today is so different from ray's yesterday even when we are in the same situation? Early yesterday, yeah, spamming and threatening his lynchers was all fine and dandy, but today, nothing, not even a trace. And yeah, that hammer and lol reactions dont help him either when he was one of the possible choices.

Considering how quick the wagon developed and how many people want to vote him, I think the plan was to have ray lynched and wifomize the playerlist in an attemp to muddy the waters.

Even in the worse case, that, being ray scummy townie, "ray's day 1" is a pretty informative lynch and pretty much not ever going to die since he already claimed vanilla. I really need a good argument to not vote Ray and I dont think there is one.
yeah right.
agoti wrote:(what i'm saying is that tajo is attacking rofl for something that he also did, and then also accusing rofl of attacking people for something that he also did)
(that makes tajo a double hypocrite. a hypocrite squared.)
okay you need to die now.

FIND A SINGLE POST ON DAY 2 THAT SHOWS HOW I FLIPFLOP ABOUT RAYFROST. FIND IT.
agoti wrote:hey town, if we can't kill elvis, do it for us plz.
hey town, if somehow elvis is a scumbag pulling an unlikley gambit and doesnt die even though she has claimed the worst nightmare of scum..., yeah Im pretty sure you can complete the sentence without trying to throw shit to my face.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”