Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:44 am

Post by Ellibereth »

Leafsnail wrote:Ellibereth, you've once again failed to answer my question, and have instead just thrown a vote my way. Perhaps you could at least explain why you find me suspicious, or who else you find suspicious?
Gut.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:48 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

You asked if mafia were able to talk, Leafsnail. To me, this sounds like a noob mafia wondering if he could chat with his partner.

Hence I'm voting you, we need a bandwagon on you.
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:52 am

Post by Leafsnail »

ConfidAnon... really? Christ, I have played this game before. And if I were mafia, I would've asked via pm anyway.

Also, what makes you think there are two mafia members?
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:09 am

Post by CrashTextDummie »

Ellibereth, your vote would serve the town better if it were on My Milked Eek.
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:11 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Leafsnail wrote:ConfidAnon... really? Christ, I have played this game before. And if I were mafia, I would've asked via pm anyway.

Also, what makes you think there are two mafia members?
There are at least two, possible three. Having just one mafia would be horribly unbalanced.

If you're going to paint me as scummy for saying "partner" instead of "partners," you're gonna have to do better than that.
Kitten4u
Kitten4u
Goon
Kitten4u
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:22 am

Post by Kitten4u »

Thesp wrote:Kitten4u, how much have you played mafia in real life? What's one of your real life tells?
Never played Mafia in real life. You actually need to come into contact with like actual people to do that!

On a more serious note, I don't really see a difference between the RVS and the questions you asked. Not to mention RVS was already done for the most part and there were some more serious things you could have commented on. So, who is scum Thesp?

Moving on, I agree with Eek. If Elli had backed off in order to target someone else it wouldn't bother me as much. From that whole RVS wagon stuff I think Elli looks the worst for that reason.

But I don't think Elli is the scummiest right now. That honor goes to Leafsnail who has yet to take a single stance on anything.

Vote: Leafsnail

So who's scum Leafy?
pman5595
pman5595
Goon
pman5595
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:03 am

Post by pman5595 »

Unvote MME

no sense in keeping a random vote
Current Games: [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13952]Mini 957[/url]
Record: Town- 0W/0L, Mafia- 2W/2L, Other- 0W/0L
pman5595
pman5595
Goon
pman5595
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:14 am

Post by pman5595 »

okay the suspicions of leafsnail are complete crap. Just letting everyone know. All he has done the entire thread is point out a rule that contradicts the basics of a game of mafia, and ask Ellibereth if there was a purpose for the jokes. Trying to be serious and hunt scum is now a scumtell? everyone on that bandwagon needs to think about it a little more.

TO ELLIBERETH: why do you need to vote for leaf instead of just answering his question?
Current Games: [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13952]Mini 957[/url]
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:17 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

pman - There are only three people on him right now. Why so nervous?

It's not like any of us would let a lynch happen on Page 4, and he's nowhere close to a lynch.

Could you and leaf be scum together?
pman5595
pman5595
Goon
pman5595
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:23 am

Post by pman5595 »

ConfidAnon wrote:pman - There are only three people on him right now. Why so nervous?
ConfidAnon wrote:It's not like any of us would let a lynch happen on Page 4, and he's nowhere close to a lynch.
Let's hope not. Why the bandwagon then?
ConfidAnon wrote:Could you and leaf be scum together?
No. Excuse me for opposing a bandwagon on an innocent townie.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:25 am

Post by Sotty7 »

How do you know Leaf is an innocent townie?
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:38 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Sotty7 wrote:How do you know Leaf is an innocent townie?
This.
pman5595
pman5595
Goon
pman5595
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:40 am

Post by pman5595 »

Sotty7 wrote:How do you know Leaf is an innocent townie?
That's just my inference from his posts so far. He is just scumhunting.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:44 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Leafsnail wrote:Ellibereth - why did you keep pursuing it if you weren't trying to get anything out of it?
Good question.

That is, if he kept pursuing the joke.
CrashTextDummie wrote:Ellibereth, your vote would serve the town better if it were on My Milked Eek.
Not because I am the subject of your silly wagon attempt: but what are your views on the other players?
Eek
!
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:16 am

Post by Leafsnail »

But I don't think Elli is the scummiest right now. That honor goes to Leafsnail who has yet to take a single stance on anything.
I have been trying to ask some questions to give me a more reliable handle on my initial suspicions. However, it seems that most people will simply ignore questions I send their way.

Some notes on players I have gathered so far:
Jase - Is apparently playing in this game. Where is he?
Kitten4u - Hasn't done much except RV and place the fourth vote on my wagon. You say I haven't taken a stance on anything, but isn't the whole point of asking questions to form a stance?
pman5595 - Something about the way he's defending me bothers me. Fair enough if he thinks I'm town, but could be scum trying to cloud my judgement. Pman - who do you think is scum?
ConfidAnon - Jumped on me for an extremely weak reason, and also makes a vague, unfollowed up accusation in post 83. He looks very much on the lookout for potential mislynch candidates rather than on the lookout for scum. ConfidAnon - do you really think I'm scum just for the question I asked the mod? If not, why are you voting me?
Ellibereth - Actually, something about him strikes me as unhelpful town rather than scum. I've often let frustration with someone cloud my judgement as to whether they are town or scum. However, Ellibereth, I would like you to explain your vote on me, as at the moment it looks like useless bandwagonning.
My Milked Eek - You haven't really done much except attack Ellibereth and agree with other people. Do you have any other views?
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:17 am

Post by Leafsnail »

Apparently, I forgot to put my vote down in the last post.

Unvote
Vote ConfidAnon
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:19 am

Post by Ellibereth »

pman wrote: TO ELLIBERETH: why do you need to vote for leaf instead of just answering his question?
I'm voting leaf because I think he's scum. I'm not answering his questions because I don't feel like wasting my time on them.

Leafsnail: I think your scum mmkay?
FLASH OF GREEN
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:21 am

Post by Ellibereth »

You ignored Oman, Thesp, Sotty, and CTD in your list.
FLASH OF GREEN
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:23 am

Post by Leafsnail »

It was just stuff I had noticed, not everyone.

Also, Ellibereth, you've ignored my question again.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:24 am

Post by Ellibereth »

Which clearly means I don't want to anwser the same question twice. See top of this page.
FLASH OF GREEN
pman5595
pman5595
Goon
pman5595
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:28 am

Post by pman5595 »

Leafsnail wrote:Pman - who do you think is scum?
right now, no one strikes me as particularly scummy. It is only page 4, about 24 hours out of the RVS. But, if I had to lynch one person right now, it would be ConfidAnon. Something strikes me a little bit odd about how he attacked leaf for asking a question, and then saying we needed a bandwagon.
Kitten4u
Kitten4u
Goon
Kitten4u
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:48 am

Post by Kitten4u »

pman wrote:okay the suspicions of leafsnail are complete crap. Just letting everyone know. All he has done the entire thread is point out a rule that contradicts the basics of a game of mafia, and ask Ellibereth if there was a purpose for the jokes. Trying to be serious and hunt scum is now a scumtell? everyone on that bandwagon needs to think about it a little more.
Asking questions does not automatically make someone pro-town. It does automatically not mean they are scum hunting either.
Leafy wrote:You say I haven't taken a stance on anything, but isn't the whole point of asking questions to form a stance?
Yes. However, a lot of your questions didn't feel relevant and it looked like you were trying hard to look active without actually doing anything.
Leafy wrote:Actually, something about him strikes me as unhelpful town rather than scum
What's giving you this impression?
pman5595
pman5595
Goon
pman5595
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:58 am

Post by pman5595 »

Kitten4u wrote:
pman wrote:okay the suspicions of leafsnail are complete crap. Just letting everyone know. All he has done the entire thread is point out a rule that contradicts the basics of a game of mafia, and ask Ellibereth if there was a purpose for the jokes. Trying to be serious and hunt scum is now a scumtell? everyone on that bandwagon needs to think about it a little more.
Asking questions does not automatically make someone pro-town. It does automatically not mean they are scum hunting either.
I did not say asking the question made him pro-town. I said it did not make him scummy. People were using that as a reason for their vote. I also did not say that asking the question means he is scum hunting. I said I thought he was just taking it seriously and trying to hunt scum instead of joking around and doing nothing for the town *coughELLIBERETHcough*
Ellibereth wrote:
Leafsnail wrote:Ellibereth, you've once again failed to answer my question, and have instead just thrown a vote my way. Perhaps you could at least explain why you find me suspicious, or who else you find suspicious?
Gut.
Gut should never be the only reason to think someone is mafia. If you cannot find any actual evidence that they are mafia, you should not target them
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Leafsnail wrote:It was just stuff I had noticed, not everyone.

Also, Ellibereth, you've ignored my question again.
You apparently noted that Jase hasn't posted yet, but yet, somehow, fail to see that ctd has been doing nothing, thesp only asked random questions in order to avoid the random voting stage and sotty is who again?
mme wrote:My Milked Eek - You haven't really done much except attack Ellibereth and agree with other people. Do you have any other views?
Yes, you're scum with elli.
Eek
!
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

[quote="pman]
Gut should never be the only reason to think someone is mafia. If you cannot find any actual evidence that they are mafia, you should not target them [/quote]

Bullshit
FLASH OF GREEN

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”