Jaime Marcelle
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:01 am

Post by Jaime Marcelle »

EBWOP: Ok I missed part of my last post. This is really what it should have looked like.
Leon wrote:Claude has given me several odd vibes throughout the game, however, my gut is calling him town. I'm usually not one to rely on gut but I've been trying to improve my gut skills. He just comes off to me as town.
... Really? And you say I leave area to backout?
Leon wrote:Referred to my role PM now, and it was Merely Average Aquanaut.

Did your role PM say you were a "Merely avarage aquanaut" or what because the whole "Merely" thing just seems out of place.
Leon Dreyfus
Leon Dreyfus
Townie
Leon Dreyfus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:39 am

Post by Leon Dreyfus »

That's a definite stand Jaime, "he comes off as
town
".

Wanna fish more?

And 3 scum total, not 3 scum now. You are trying SO hard to play dumb.

Kill: Jaime

I wish that would work...
Sorry, but [b]V/LA[/b] for a bit...
Leon Dreyfus
Leon Dreyfus
Townie
Leon Dreyfus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:40 am

Post by Leon Dreyfus »

I am an able seaman, no powers. Merely an average aquanaut.
Leon Dreyfus
Leon Dreyfus
Townie
Leon Dreyfus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:41 am

Post by Leon Dreyfus »

And claiming now because it's endgame, and it's worthless to try and hide roles at this point.
Edward Smilie
Edward Smilie
Townie
Edward Smilie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:53 am

Post by Edward Smilie »

Leon Dreyfus wrote:And claiming now because it's endgame, and it's worthless to try and hide roles at this point.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100%, ridiculously antitown thing to do here if Leon is town. The one thing we don't want to do heading into an NL is TELL THE SCUM WHO IS AND ISN'T A POWER ROLE. Nor do we want to make it easier for scum to massclaim, by making more roles available to them before they have to.

I'm sorry, I find it hard to see any reasonable townsperson doing this. Dumb or scum.

With regard to my 'backtrack,' well, as I said, firstly you got credit for attacking Gerhard early on, which disappears with Emile's flip. Secondly, you looked town whilst you appeared to be anti-Emile. However, at the crucial point in the game, having said you wanted Emile dead, you tried to save him. Consider these two positions:

a) I think Emile is scum, and Leon is attacking him
b) Emile is scum, and Leon was talking about how he suspects him, but all the time pushing an alternative wagon.

Can you not see that these two views lead to different conclusions about the likelihood or otherwise of you being partnered with Emile? When a town player says they suspect someone, and are given the chance to wagon him, they usually do, don't they?
Leon Dreyfus
Leon Dreyfus
Townie
Leon Dreyfus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by Leon Dreyfus »

Smart, because it narrows down the lynch. I REFUSE A NO LYNCH TODAY!
HoS: Edward
Dear lord, pushing it without trying is not smart. NO NO LYNCH UNTIL THE DAY ENDS. We can scum hunt up until then. Geezus.
Leon Dreyfus
Leon Dreyfus
Townie
Leon Dreyfus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by Leon Dreyfus »

Oh, and NEVER did I try to save Emile. It is your assumption.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by malthusis »

Just a comment: You all realize that the Vanilla Townie PM is in the first post of the game, right?
Edward Smilie
Edward Smilie
Townie
Edward Smilie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by Edward Smilie »

I can't see why you'd have done it for any other reason- If you really wanted Emile lynched, you'd have voted him, no? Therefore, all i can say is that you must be lying when you said you wanted him dead.

If you want me to believe otherwise, you have to give me an explanation that doesn't sound ridiculous, of why someone who suspected Emile would choose to wagon Igor over Emile. Because it makes perfect sense for a scumbuddy trying to save emile to counterwagon Igor. Give me a town scenario that makes as much sense.
Leon Dreyfus
Leon Dreyfus
Townie
Leon Dreyfus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Leon Dreyfus »

malthusis wrote:Just a comment: You all realize that the Vanilla Townie PM is in the first post of the game, right?
Nope, I did not.

And Edward, you are grasping at straws hard. I can't support two peoples lynches right? I found both of them scummy. Easy as that. You're acting as if the world ends because I stayed on Igor's.

You are tunneling hard and grasping at everything possible to make it seem logical in your mind that I am scum.
Jaime Marcelle
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by Jaime Marcelle »

Edward wrote:@Jaime: Could you please elaborate on why you thought the word 'merely' looked out of place?
It's just something I wouldn't expect to hear in a rolename. Oh well, it doesn't look like he has that in his roleclaim (unless Leon wants to say otherwise) so w/e.
Leon wrote:Smart, because it narrows down the lynch. I REFUSE A NO LYNCH TODAY!
It is not smart because everyone except you wants a NL (I think) which means it will probably BE a NL and like Edward said, you do NOT want to claim leading up to a NL.
Leon wrote:NO NO LYNCH UNTIL THE DAY ENDS. We can scum hunt up until then. Geezus.
Did anyone say they wanted to no lynch now and not wait for the end of the day?

Finally, there is no way I can see Edward and Leon being scum together unless they're supah-bussing.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:14 pm

Post by Andrew Lemarchand »

Spencer wrote:Post 443: Andrew: You are a wild card. At some points, you are obv town, and then you make a post like this. You say Emile has a good case on him. That he looks scummy and...then you vote Igor? What? Given Emile's flip, this looks BAD
Spencer wrote:You know, I'm really glad that Igor is dead. It's OBVIOUS that he was wrong about a lot of stuff and I likely would be voting him today if he weren't flipped town.
Like you said yourself, Igor was saying a lot of crazy stuff and looked like he definitely deserved a vote. At the time, I felt that Emile was scummy but that Igor was even scummier.
Jaime wrote:It is not smart because everyone except you wants a NL (I think) which means it will probably BE a NL and like Edward said, you do NOT want to claim leading up to a NL.
Yeah, my math must have been off when I was hesitant to NL today. Unless someone does something super scummy, I will support an eventual NL.

@Leon - Are you ok with a NL if we continue scumhunting in the meantime?
Jaime wrote:Finally, there is no way I can see Edward and Leon being scum together unless they're supah-bussing.
I might just be current biased against Jaime because of Spencer's posts, but this seems like another attempt to merely appear pro-town.
Edward Smilie
Edward Smilie
Townie
Edward Smilie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Post by Edward Smilie »

Leon Dreyfus wrote:
And Edward, you are grasping at straws hard. I can't support two peoples lynches right?
No, you can't. BECAUSE WE CAN ONLY LYNCH ONE.

You had a choice between trying to lynch the townie, or trying to lynch the scum. You tried to lynch the townie. When someone says they want something to happen, but take the action most likely to prevent it, i conclude they are likely lying. You don't wear a condom if you want to be a father. You don't drink whiskey if you want to stay sober. You don't vote for one Idol finalist if you want the other to win, and you don't counterwagon Igor if you genuinely want Emile to die.

I found both of them scummy. Easy as that. You're acting as if the world ends because I stayed on Igor's.
It's not so much that you *stayed* on Igor's, as it was you and Claude who made there be an Igor wagon in the first place. What changed between you saying 'Emile can die today, the iso doesn't look pretty' and saying Vote Igor?
Claude Lefevre
Claude Lefevre
Townie
Claude Lefevre
Townie
Townie

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:21 pm

Post by Claude Lefevre »

--not finished yet, I am doing my best but I am back at work these days--

still, I need to ask Leon a question, and I think it is pretty urgent.

post 597: you say we cannot mislynch, cuz in your opinion we are more or less on lylo (I dissent: if there were 3 scums alive they could prolly force a nl and they'd win). Then you vote. Then in post 605 you say we gotta keep scumhunting. do you realize that if you cast your vote on a townie, according to your theory, it would be potential game over? So there are just 2 possibilities:

1) u r lying and u r scum
2) u are really 100% convinced that Jaime is scum

which one?
Leon Dreyfus
Leon Dreyfus
Townie
Leon Dreyfus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:30 am

Post by Leon Dreyfus »

Claude Lefevre wrote:--not finished yet, I am doing my best but I am back at work these days--

still, I need to ask Leon a question, and I think it is pretty urgent.

post 597: you say we cannot mislynch, cuz in your opinion we are more or less on lylo (I dissent: if there were 3 scums alive they could prolly force a nl and they'd win). Then you vote. Then in post 605 you say we gotta keep scumhunting. do you realize that if you cast your vote on a townie, according to your theory, it would be potential game over? So there are just 2 possibilities:

1) u r lying and u r scum
2) u are really 100% convinced that Jaime is scum

which one?
I am almost 100% sure that Jaime is scum. Town doesn't act like he does.

I want to keep going though and discussing this though so that I can be sure.

Also, Edward, u mad.

Also, essentially Jaime only keeps parroting the one person who thinks he's town. Edward. It's like a love story, Jaime's his Bella! <3
Jaime Marcelle
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:30 am

Post by Jaime Marcelle »

Leon wrote:Also, essentially Jaime only keeps parroting the one person who thinks he's town. Edward. It's like a love story, Jaime's his Bella! <3
How can you say I keep parroting him if the only thing I mentioned recently was when I said "Like Edward I am beginning to look at Leon and Claude more" (which i guess could be parroting but still, only one time isn't scummy...) saying the only person you've talked about other then me is Edward (which isn't parroting) saying that one of your posts didn't even answer what was asked of you about your veiws on Claude and Edward (again, not parroting) A wrong EBWOP (mistakes are not parroting) saying how I was not discrediting Edward in response to a statement said by Spencer (not parroting since it was asked of me) I time where I truthfully did parrot Edward during where i said you shouldn't claim while leading up to a NL (again, not a large enough sample to say I repeatedly do it though) And finally saying I do not see you and Edward being together on a scumteam (which, finally, is not parroting)

Finally, I will
Vote: No one
because I might forget later in the day and everything (I only remember when it's brought up in chat) however, if we are close to it actually being a NL I will unvote until the end of the day.
I'm counting that as an Unvote. If you meant a No Lynch, just Vote:No Lynch.
Jaime Marcelle
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:35 am

Post by Jaime Marcelle »

EBWOP: Forgot a part (again :P)
Leon wrote:Also, essentially Jaime only keeps parroting the one person who thinks he's town. Edward. It's like a love story, Jaime's his Bella! <3
Also, here there is another blatent mistake. Edward is not "the one person I think is town". I am also getting town vibes from Andrew and (very) slight town reads on Spencer due to his burst of protown (although although sometimes bad/biased) activities.
Jaime Marcelle
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:37 am

Post by Jaime Marcelle »

Blargh, sorry for the triple post but i was typing when this came up.
Malt wrote:I'm counting that as an Unvote. If you meant a No Lynch, just Vote:No Lynch.
I did mean a no lynch.
Vote: No lynch
The reason I said I was going to unvote was if it was close to a no lynch and it wasn't close to the end of the day :P
Leon Dreyfus
Leon Dreyfus
Townie
Leon Dreyfus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by Leon Dreyfus »

You just like confirmed you were scum to me with that move.

Also, you misunderstood me, Edward is the only person who thinks you are town.
Jaime Marcelle
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:06 pm

Post by Jaime Marcelle »

Leon wrote:You just like confirmed you were scum to me with that move.
How?
Leon wrote:Also, you misunderstood me, Edward is the only person who thinks you are town.
whoops :oops: Still, my point still stands.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:32 pm

@ Jaime - Could you please respond to my point in p. 611 about you pointing out the obvious in a possible attempt to simply appear pro-town. Do you think that that's a fair assessment?
Claude Lefevre
Claude Lefevre
Townie
Claude Lefevre
Townie
Townie

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:54 am

Post by Claude Lefevre »

Leon, u did not answer me, even if u may think u did. Perhaps I was not clear enough. I repeat my question.

Do you realize that casting a vote as you did is extremely risky if you really believe that we are on lylo?
Leon Dreyfus
Leon Dreyfus
Townie
Leon Dreyfus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by Leon Dreyfus »

It's not gambling if it's a sure thing.
Jaime Marcelle
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by Jaime Marcelle »

Andrew wrote:@ Jaime - Could you please respond to my point in p. 611 about you pointing out the obvious in a possible attempt to simply appear pro-town. Do you think that that's a fair assessment?
Sure

While i do agree it could be considered scummy and something scum would use, I personally don't think it should be considered scummy unless you have more to go off on. From my point of veiw, just one time is not enough to build a solid case on it.
Leon wrote:It's not gambling if it's a sure thing.
Explain how it is a "sure thing". It is not sure unless you know 100% that I am scum (since thats what you're saying). However, you cannot say I 100% have to be scum unless you have some way of proving it. Explain how you 100% know I'm scum and THEN you can safely vote me, otherwise you are risking the town.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:50 pm

Jaime wrote:While i do agree it could be considered scummy and something scum would use, I personally don't think it should be considered scummy unless you have more to go off on. From my point of veiw, just one time is not enough to build a solid case on it.
The other time that I remembered where you mindlessly talked without really saying anything that helped the town in any way was this:
Jaime wrote:Anyway, why would scum want to kill Igor? I know that he was right about Emile and all (like he said so many times ) but I have seen nothing else that would make scum want to kill him. there are a lot better choices. Anyway, that doesn't matter so much right now.
You don't really have to respond to this, just pointing out that it hasn't been an isolated instance. Maybe Leon's fears are being realized given the nearly inevitable NL because I'm a little too lazy to look for more times you've said stuff without saying anything pro-town.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”