Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:50 am

Post by Snow White »

Hm. Well i believe that makes bunny L-1.
Ill let her talk for herself.

@Crypto. I could live with an AGOTI lynch. Frankly, s/he appears to be dead weight and im not compulsed to believe her the most likely innocent.
Crypto wrote: You've been all over Tajo for a while now

Ew. Dont say it like that! :lol: joke.

And correction. I was the first to actually make a case and vote on tajo. So no new vote on tajo. I was the first one there. :P
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:53 am

Post by mykonian »

prodded AGOTI
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:57 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Actually, any of SB, AGOTI, tajo dying today would be good.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:10 am

Post by Snow White »

I wish i could flip a coin but i dont see that working so much... :shock:
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:22 am

Post by roflcopter »

vote: tajo
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:09 am

Post by crypto »

Lol.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:22 am

Post by elvis_knits »

rofl is late to the party
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:41 am

Post by crypto »

Okay, I just want to fricking hang someone.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:44 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I think SB might actually, be L-2, so somebody else should count and then vote her if needed. I want to see if she pees her pants when she checks the thread.
Talk nerdy to me.

a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:45 am

Post by a girl on the internet »

hi

will be makin a more substantial post later today, i actually got some time now.

i'll tell you right now though that i'd much rather lynch tajo than bunny.

unvote, vote tajo
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:47 am

Post by crypto »

Oh, hai. If that was a lynch then AGOTI is in for it.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:48 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Porochaz wrote:Surely its time to start the new cycle of:
Myko prods AGOTI

AGOTI makes one fairly shitty post

AGOTI goes lurky again
2/3 finished with current cycle
Talk nerdy to me.

crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:48 am

Post by crypto »

:lol: :lol:
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:49 am

Post by elvis_knits »

crypto wrote:Oh, hai. If that was a lynch then AGOTI is in for it.
I don't think it is... you, me, mbf all unvoted tajo
Talk nerdy to me.

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:56 am

Post by Porochaz »

Populartajo (3): Snow White, roflcopter, AGOTI
A girl on the internet (3): Porochaz, Snow_Bunny, Populartajo,
Snow Bunny (3): elvis_knits, mikeburnfire, crypto

with 9 players, it is 5 to lynch
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:58 am

Post by Porochaz »

Where Im currently at 80% AGOTI lynch 15 % SB 5% Tajo.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:58 am

Post by crypto »

Yay math.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:03 am

Post by Porochaz »

and yourself?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:03 am

Post by mykonian »

sorry poro...

checked and now in blue:

vote count

Populartajo (3): Snow White, Roflcopter, a girl on the internet
A girl on the internet (3): Porochaz, Snow_Bunny, Populartajo
Snow_Bunny (3):elvis_knits, mikeburnfire, crypto

Not voting (0):

with 9 players, it is 5 to lynch
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:05 am

Post by Porochaz »

No need to apologise. Thought Id do it for speediness.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:07 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Poro, what do you make of the other two scummy people being your company on the AGOTI wagon?
Talk nerdy to me.

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:36 am

Post by Porochaz »

Its a good question, however I am positive, no matter what the company... tajo I didnt lynch because I wasnt sure and feel out of our lynch candidates and the possibilities afterwards Tajo was definetly not the best choice if he flips town. Snow white the jury is still out on but Im about to look deeper into that once Ive done a pee. The higher percentage is due to me seeing more useful info in a SW lynch than Tajo... that being said. AGOTI is still the optimal play here and am not sure why we are holding off on it.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:58 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i totally deserve the vicious cold i now have. i brutally murdered my immune system with alcohol. sinus headache ow.

why are people moving off tajo? tajo needs to be lynched.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Snow_Bunny wrote:Damn it, I hate all of you saying things like "SB is not here" or "SB doesn't give her opinions" and that stuff. I might not post as much as you, but I try to post in a regular basis while giving my opinions. Maybe it's not enough for some of you, but I have given my thoughts. I don't like to be the type of player like crypto who seems to post much but in the end doesn't add anything new. I don't like to post just for the sake of posting.
But you see, you havent added anything. Really my read of you has come up with nothing. You have fence sitted most of the day, you only give opinions on the easy stuff (ie. Ray lynching), you recently failed to read a conversation that had just been given (a la the rest of the game on the rofl/elvis stuff) you do not formulate any new opinions or ideas, instead most of your posts rely on fluff or something that has been posted before and the thing is despite it all crypto has been playing an active part in this game and has on occasion had something useful to say. You have not, which makes this post and at least another instance (voting without reasoning I think it was) hypocritical and if cryptos numbers are correct... elvis 97, (because I clicked on her rather than crypto) crypto 191 myself 108 you 35... something is wrong when everyone else has 3 times the posts you do.

A Snow Bunny lynch would not be preferrable but still an ok one. However that wasnt the question directed at me. I am not happy that the other 2 scum candidates are on the AGOTI lynch with me, however in regards to my opinion on tajo, Im not convinced. If Snow Bunny came up scum, I would have to reassess my AGOTI stance. Which is the only thing blocking me from being full on SB lynch. Its seriously troubling me as on the reread Snow Bunny doesn't read well.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

crypto wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:Damn it, I hate all of you saying things like "SB is not here" or "SB doesn't give her opinions" and that stuff. I might not post as much as you, but I try to post in a regular basis while giving my opinions. Maybe it's not enough for some of you, but I have given my thoughts. I don't like to be the type of player like crypto who seems to post much but in the end doesn't add anything new. I don't like to post just for the sake of posting.
I'm pretty sure you have under thirty posts. You post hardly any fresh analysis at all whatsoever. That's lurking.

/conversation
Quantity=/=quality.
crypto wrote:
Some of you (specially the ones mentioned in it) think that my 820 is a terrible post. Why, exactly? I am considering one thing regarding this setup, and it fits perfectly with Elvis and one of Rofl and Crypto being scum. The theory of a Elvis-Crypto seems good enough, even more than Elvis-Rofl, and I am being more and more inclined to believe that Elvis is lying.
I explained why, genius. You said elvis and rofl, and that is a stupid, stupid, stupid idea until we have any info suggestive of an elvis-rofl pair. It does not fit the setup. There's a godfather and that implies a cop, and there has been no counterclaim. Her reports make sense. There are not two godfathers (so shoot me if there are). You did not say elvis and I were more likely than elvis and rofl. You emphatically said elvis and rofl were far more likely and I was very probably town.

Stop backtracking.
Why is it stupid to think that Elvis may be lying? Do you have inside info that she is telling the truth? For all I know and care, she may be scum lying. A godfather existing doesn't necessarily means there's a cop. There's a reason this is a themed game rather than a normal. Elvis-rolf, Elvis-crypto, I don't know. But you see a common factor, right?
crypto wrote:
Why is this a scumslip? Because I am not sure that you are scum and that there's a chance you are townie with awful reading capabilities? I am town, and you'll learn that you really need to work harder on your scumhunting, if you are town. But as I am leaning to believe you are scum with Elvis, that changes everything.
You did not say you are "not sure that you are scum and that there's a chance you are townie with awful reading capabilities." You said, "You have awful reading capabilities." There was zero hesitation.

Stop backtracking.
Blah blah blah blah.
crypto wrote:
Weak at best, tbh. What's exactly contrived syntax? Omgusing you? So, I must ignore all the horrible things you have posted just because you attacked me first? Seems more like you are angry because I drew attention to you.
Excellent job attempting (and failing) to rebut one point—the weakest, the one hinging completely on gut instead of reason and therefore next to impossible to advocate—and ignoring all the others. Syntax is a grammatical term. (Merriam-Webster is your friend for these matters.) I think the way you phrase things is scummy. E.g., "Top scummy is . . ." instead of "Most scummy is . . ." or "Scummiest player so far is . . ." In my experience, scum are more likely to do this than townies, simply because of heightened self-consciousness.

"TBH" is scummy, by the way. Don't use it.
All your case is weak. ALL OF IT. Also, for your information, English is not my mother language. And thus, I do now know all that syntaxes crap you are talking about. I post as I post, regardless of alignment. It's funny how you try to grasp at every tiny little thing to help your case. Surely it is
very
strong.
Snow White wrote: @SnowBunny. Why not on board for a tajo dish of the day? Who do you think should be lynched?
I believe I have been clear enough that I want AGOTI lynched. Either her or Elvis.
elvis_knits wrote:
And because she wants to lynch the cop and the cop's two innocent results.
I don't think you are cop, any more. And thus, I don't see myself as trying to lynch the cop and the two "innocent" results.

Look, I'm going to out my thoughts right now. It may seem as rolefishing, and thus I don't want things like "no, I have proof it is wrong." Just hear it out and why I think Elvis is lying: the whole town setup consists only on VTs. All town players killed so far are VT. Tajo claimed VT. I am VT. That's 5 out of what, 10 townies? And I am thinking that the whole setup is just a mind screw from our dear mod. Yeah, it's likely that I am wrong. But, between believing Elvis claim and the fishy play afterwards of the three implicated and my theory, I rather go with my own.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”