Post by Porochaz »

Porochaz wrote:
Porochaz wrote:- putting words into elvis's mouth
- being generally naive about voting habits in regards to mufasa early on
- using absolutes to describe ray
- her general posting style
- lack of any serious reasoning "thats a dumb wagon"
- reasons for joining the snow bunny wagon were utter crap
- the omgus against me (which I did mention before)
- iso 5 with past posts having been mentioned
- pretty much what she says in iso 7

@AGOTI, why are you suprised that Im annoyed at you "being sure" someone is town? Surely you know its terrible play.

- calls mbf scummy in iso 8 purely because she doesnt understand what he is saying but doesnt ask for it to be explained, and her first reason is utter bullshit (slowing down the progression of RVS) in fact her only reason that could possibly hold up isnt hers.
- at the end of iso 8 she states
"you gotta find some sorta scummy point to decide who to pressure, but that's mostly just cuz no one feels any pressure from totally random votes."
Yet she hasnt really found any scummy points about anyone prefering to latch onto others points mostly. She hasn put any pressure on anyone or followed it up beyond mindlessly bandwagoning. She calls herself "wagon-happy" and what we are doing is a "merry go round of rotating wagons" suggestion that it is random and shes not particularly wanting it to change. Fact is, here she is talking about early game, yet as far as Im aware she hasnt been putting down ANY votes on who she thinks is scum rather to pressure them but never taking it any further (ie.questioning, stating a case of her own) so she is quite hypocritical here.

And yeah ive mentioned it fairly heavily but there is a lack of content in any of her posts. There is a lot of "crap fluff", there is a lot of pinching other peoples reasoning to vote but there is no questioning, there is no actual scum hunting. The game is moving on and she is not. She doesnt post enough to be consistent yet posts just enough not to be called lurking...

Also GC beforehand I also made a post in 229 giving further reasons about why I disliked AGOTI.
Hi. Heres the list to help you. Im also adding another that I missed out earlier

-misrepresented me about my action around ray. See e_k iso 8.
My AGOTI case.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:43 am

Post by Snow White »

@Porochaz. I know you might loathe repeating yourself but i honestly dont remember the case against AGOTI. Could you either direct to it or repeat it?

I think that in regard to SnowBunny and AGOTI we DONT know any of the stances they've took and i dont realistically see anyone being able to have much of a read on them which is just as detrimental to town. Pre end game who would you vote if you've got someone with some marks on their mafia sheet or would you vote the person who has more or less lurked their way through? I dont know... out of desperation and because i didnt think anyone was going to back up the case against Tajo today i was going to vote AGOTI or Snow Bunny because frankly having a lurker in lylo or mylo or whatever is just as dangerous as anything else.

Actually...... now ive said my peace i can revote Tajo. Because anyone who would hammer would be considered scum if tajo flips innocent.

Vote Populartajo
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:47 am

Post by Snow White »

Dang! Lol. bet me to the punch. XD
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:48 am

Post by Porochaz »

Heh see post 900 SW.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:57 am

Post by Porochaz »

The Tajo lynch is a one I would be okay with but not before Ive heard from crypto again, as I kinda want to sort this out because his actions confuse me, I would also like to hear from tajo again along with my ROFL, Iam/AGOTI staples.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:09 am

Post by crypto »

Did Tajo just get hammered?

Porochaz wrote:Heh, 20 years old, this site is not my life. I like getting drunk and yes, whilst that does lead to the scottish binge drinking culture and the behavour we are desperately trying to stamp out I do manage to post some sense from time to time unlike you who bounces round wagons like a shit ping pong ball and makes absolutely statements about SK's when there are absolutely no NK's to suggest otherwise. I think that vote was less to do with you finding me scum and more to do with me shitting over your retarded suggestion.
Characteristically, you missed the point. Don't come in here drunk every third post. Better yet, don't get drunk.
Maybe because when you were sitting on your SB soapbox, it was making general sense and I was interested in it. I also never said you were town. I just said you weren't playing terribly. However as I said I was paying attention to it, it wasnt like the horrible rofl-mbf case and I was interested to see how it played out. Having said that, you disappeared, SB never came back - my interest waned
Oh, this is cute. My SB case hasn't changed, and yet you're still accusing me of bad play. The fact that I went MIA for a day and a half and SB actually showed up for once changed your opinion is indicative of bad and lazy scum hunting on your part.
Yeah and I didnt see the reasons for it beyond you throwing a tantrum.
Are you serious, Porochaz? You throw a tantrum almost every post. Hell, you threw a tantrum at the mod, then went and made an MD discussion thread about it.
Actually no. Im asking questions that keep being ignored.
Fair enough.
This you misunderstood. I meant I will answer your snow bunny iso, today now. However Im glad your being so rude about it.
I'm glad you're being stubborn enough not to do it now, when you aren't doing anything else.
I dont have any FoS's I very rarely do. I have a vote which noone has convinced me that A. she doesnt deserve it (ie, going "look at that post, she's town, hur hur" DOES NOT COUNT) or B. that she has done anything in anyway to convince me otherwise. What the hell is the point in me changing my vote to a second wagon when there has been no evidence to the contrary to say my vote is wrong.
Whatever, I consider a vote an FOS. But, sheesh, this sounds like me.
So if Im get a little angry by a vote and telling me Im not doing anything forgive me because Ive invested more fucking time into this game than most others Ive been in recently and up until recently I was enjoying it. The fact that rofl and iam are ignoring my posts and now you, the person who has lurked a fair amount is now telling me that Im lurking and only comes in when someone attacks me is not just unfair, it is wrong and extremely hypocritical.

. . .

Please check my post history.
Denied, all of the above. I have posted 166 times. You have posted 100 times. Calling me a lurker is hysterical to the point where it just makes you look bad. Maybe if you weren't so fabulously drunk all the time you would get the basic numbers straight.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:11 am

Post by crypto »

Scum-O-Meter[0.2] mikeburnfire
[0.2] Porochaz
[0.3] roflcopter
[0.3] elvis_knits
[0.5] a girl on the internet
[0.7] populartajo
[0.7] Snow White
[0.8] Snow_Bunny
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:13 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I think tajo is L-1?
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:17 am

Post by crypto »

That's all you have to say?
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:30 am

Post by elvis_knits »

crypto wrote:That's all you have to say?
Do you want me to talk about how much you're contradicting yourself and making no sense? Or how you seem like a crazy person?
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:31 am

Post by crypto »

Unvote. Vote: elvis_knits.
Go for it.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:31 am

Post by crypto »

Wait, no.
Unvote. Vote: populartajo.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:36 am

Post by Porochaz »

crypto wrote:
Porochaz wrote:Heh, 20 years old, this site is not my life. I like getting drunk and yes, whilst that does lead to the scottish binge drinking culture and the behavour we are desperately trying to stamp out I do manage to post some sense from time to time unlike you who bounces round wagons like a shit ping pong ball and makes absolutely statements about SK's when there are absolutely no NK's to suggest otherwise. I think that vote was less to do with you finding me scum and more to do with me shitting over your retarded suggestion.
Characteristically, you missed the point. Don't come in here drunk every third post. Better yet, don't get drunk.
Dont tell me what to do. I think Ive made 3 drunk posts out of my 100. New Year/Christmas, my time off from university forgive me if I get drunk once in a while...
Maybe because when you were sitting on your SB soapbox, it was making general sense and I was interested in it. I also never said you were town. I just said you weren't playing terribly. However as I said I was paying attention to it, it wasnt like the horrible rofl-mbf case and I was interested to see how it played out. Having said that, you disappeared, SB never came back - my interest waned
Oh, this is cute. My SB case hasn't changed, and yet you're still accusing me of bad play. The fact that I went MIA for a day and a half and SB actually showed up for once changed your opinion is indicative of bad and lazy scum hunting on your part.
My opinion of SB hasnt changed all that much considering she hasnt been there. Also fair enough on your postings but you do go through random periods of posting nothing for a day or two and then even when you do post how much of it is actually useful?
Yeah and I didnt see the reasons for it beyond you throwing a tantrum.
Are you serious, Porochaz? You throw a tantrum almost every post. Hell, you threw a tantrum at the mod, then went and made an MD discussion thread about it.
Once again, seriously unfair. The unvote thing is something thats bugged me for a while but I am allowed to get upset at the mod. However I dont throw tantrums all the time. I get annoyed with pointless rules, when people are ignoring me or when say, crypto is being an absolute jerk...

This you misunderstood. I meant I will answer your snow bunny iso, today now. However Im glad your being so rude about it.
I'm glad you're being stubborn enough not to do it now, when you aren't doing anything else.
Im not, but again I have a life, I still plan on doing it but I have 5 hours left to do it. Also Im away out and am already late so wont be doing it within the next 2 hours. Please complain about it.
I dont have any FoS's I very rarely do. I have a vote which noone has convinced me that A. she doesnt deserve it (ie, going "look at that post, she's town, hur hur" DOES NOT COUNT) or B. that she has done anything in anyway to convince me otherwise. What the hell is the point in me changing my vote to a second wagon when there has been no evidence to the contrary to say my vote is wrong.
Whatever, I consider a vote an FOS. But, sheesh, this sounds like me.
Well I voted AGOTI ages ago and well I havent voted anyone else for a while...
So if Im get a little angry by a vote and telling me Im not doing anything forgive me because Ive invested more fucking time into this game than most others Ive been in recently and up until recently I was enjoying it. The fact that rofl and iam are ignoring my posts and now you, the person who has lurked a fair amount is now telling me that Im lurking and only comes in when someone attacks me is not just unfair, it is wrong and extremely hypocritical.

. . .

Please check my post history.
Denied, all of the above. I have posted 166 times. You have posted 100 times. Calling me a lurker is hysterical to the point where it just makes you look bad. Maybe if you weren't so fabulously drunk all the time you would get the basic numbers straight.
You havent posted that much decent stuff. You make cases and dislike them. You make stupid suggestion, what the hell have you done this game?
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:36 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I dunno, my thinking hasn't really changed. Tajo is scummy, Agoti was looking slightly better before so much lurking. SB is scummy. 820 had a number of things that were wrong in it, used to suspect people.

I'm mostly feeling like I don't know what to do since the peole I just cleared, you and rofl, are being weird. Rofl wants mike dead, which I understand, and he might be right, but I sort of think he's wrong. And rofl usually isn't wrong. And crypto, you're talking about SK's who don't exist and flipping your scum list around like crazy, and voting people you just said were looking townie...

Basically, this is all fucked up, and I was just sort of hoping things got better.
Talk nerdy to me.

crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:15 am

Post by crypto »

I made one lightweight speculation about a serial killer. I'm curious at how people are closing in on it like vultures. I don't get why the SK doesn't exist.

I haven't flipped around my scum list like crazy. I'm pretty sure the only person I switched was mikeburnfire, because I didn't actually have much of anything against him. Rofl is looking more town than before. Pretty damn stable.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:16 am

Post by crypto »

I get why the SK
probably
doesn't exist. I don't get why a third party doesn't exist.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:17 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

That's perfectly understandable, Elvis. I've got similar feelings. The feud between Crypto and Prorochaz is looking less like mafia and more like a personal flamewar. Instead of yelling at each other about who was lurking more or contributing less they could just focus on scumhunting, especially since I don't think either of them considers the other overtly scummy.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:19 am

Post by crypto »

It is a personal flame war. That's why I'm not responding anymore.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:19 am

Post by crypto »

And I don't mean to sound self-righteous by that. -_-
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:20 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

crypto wrote:I get why the SK
probably
What kinds of third party are you expecting? SK and second mafia are pretty much out due to lack of kills. There's been no sign of cult leader or cultist. Survivor is of no real significance.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:21 am

Post by elvis_knits »

mikeburnfire wrote:
crypto wrote:I get why the SK
probably
What kinds of third party are you expecting? SK and second mafia are pretty much out due to lack of kills. There's been no sign of cult leader or cultist. Survivor is of no real significance.
My thoughts exactly.
Talk nerdy to me.

crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:24 am

Post by crypto »

F UUUUUUU
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:24 am

Post by crypto »

Do one-shot SKs exist?
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:34 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Yes. SKs with the inability to kill at all exist as well. They are both rare, and in a game with a Godfather, 3 vanilla townies, and presumably a sane cop, there's no reason to believe something so off-balancing as a Serial Killer or obscure like a one-shot serial killer, is in play.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:44 am

Post by elvis_knits »

See, this is a stupid tangent. Until there is evidence of another killer or a dead cult member, I am not spending my time on it.
Talk nerdy to me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”