Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by Faraday »

i'm fuckin drunk so i'll read and post and stuff tomorrow whenever i manage to wake up haha
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by Faraday »

i'm fuckin drunk so i'll read and post and stuff tomorrow whenever i manage to wake up haha
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by Faraday »

sorry mod^
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Hm.

I must apologize, truthfully, I am not getting very good reads at all on anyone looking back. My inclination is that the people who hopped on wicked late were just smelling blood but no one's posts really look weird or scummy to me. I am usually much better at finding scum but the connections aren't being made in my mind this day.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:22 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Okay, I must say that Sir Chris looks great everytime he posts. I still think malpascp was worthy of a vote, so I'm going to go after kunkstar. But SolemnJ's reaction to the vanilla claim was superscummy and I don't like the massclaim suggestion by Faraday. If anything, we should No-Lynch to get an odd number of players and THEN role claim.

vote: kunkstar

I've given up on trying to read this game. There's so much fluff too many players and replacements. Not to mention Wicked's posts, which alone would have taken days to sift through. So, this is all I have.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by cruelty »

Hm.

There are quite a few people we need to hear from.

Helio I'd love some reads from you, your predecessor was up to fuck all and you're sorta continuing the trend - who do you think might be guilty and why do you think that?

SolemnJ you made a weird post then went dark - this could be a function of the time of year so I'm not reading hugely into it at this point but I think that you could be deserving of scrutiny. I'm going to hold off until you get back.

Kunk haven't heard much from you all game (well, since you replaced in), so what's the go with you?
the nexus of the crisis
Heilograph
Heilograph
Goon
Heilograph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by Heilograph »

Helio I'd love some reads from you, your predecessor was up to fuck all and you're sorta continuing the trend - who do you think might be guilty and why do you think that?
well I'm sorry to dissappoint you I don't think I'm fucked up...
Moving on guilty I really don't know, to tell you the truth. If I had to make a choice right here I would have to be wicked, after reading over some pages I feel that he is trying to get the town to accept him an one of their ranks, not much else.

Your suspects are and why?
Wondering if they will ever make a mafiascum app for iPhone...

I'm a turtle!!
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:45 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Heilograph wrote:If I had to make a choice right here I would have to be wicked, after reading over some pages I feel that he is trying to get the town to accept him an one of their ranks, not much else.
Shhh. Nobody tell him.
:P
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:50 am

Post by cruelty »

Just wow.
the nexus of the crisis
Heilograph
Heilograph
Goon
Heilograph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:14 am

Post by Heilograph »

cruelty wrote:Just wow.
and the reason for your wowness might be?
Wondering if they will ever make a mafiascum app for iPhone...

I'm a turtle!!
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:07 am

Post by Kdub »

SolemnJ and danakillsu have been prodded.

Vote Count

CrueKnight (0)
-
Furry (0)
-
cruelty (0)
-
Sir Chris (0)
-
kunkstar7 (1)
- mikeburnfire
Faraday (0)
-
SolemnJ (0)
-
danakillsu (0)
-
mikeburnfire (0)
-
Heilograph (1)
- cruelty
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (8)
- CrueKnight, Furry, Sir Chris, kunkstar7, Faraday, SolemnJ, danakillsu, Heilograph

10 players alive, 6 votes needed to lynch.

Deadline is January 18, ~12:00 pm MST

Edit: Fixed vote count
Last edited by Kdub on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:15 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Is that vote count correct? I know I'm voting kunkstar.

Thanks, I missed that.

kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:07 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

@Cruelty: What do you make of the wicked lynch? Now knowing he's town, where do you feel that places your judgements? Other than cades being totally nonexistent, do you have any other substantial reasons for voting heilo? Do you believe that a lurker lynch is something we should go for?

Lolvote on Heilo xD

Although in seriousness, the fact that you said that makes me think you aren't actually paying attention to the thread, which doesn't help town.

@mikeburnfire: In your earlier post during last day, you pseudo-voted me and Crueknight. Do you not think that Crue is still lynch worthy? Why did you not mention him at all in your recap post?

Why would an odd number make a difference in a claim?
Welcome to the Network.
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:19 am

Post by cruelty »

kunkstar7 wrote:@Cruelty: What do you make of the wicked lynch? Now knowing he's town, where do you feel that places your judgements? Other than cades being totally nonexistent, do you have any other substantial reasons for voting heilo? Do you believe that a lurker lynch is something we should go for?

I think wicked dug his own grave with weak play. Where does it place my "judgements"? I'm looking with great interest in your direction - the lack of actual content is going unnoticed (a bunch of questions does not a great contribution make).

I didn't have any other great reasons for voting heilo - now I do. I tend to believe that ignorance is a reasonable scumtell (IMO scum are more likely to skimread looking for threads to pull, and are therefore more likely to miss things).

Do I believe a lurker lynch is something we should go for? Not really. Active lurkers? I'm down with that.
the nexus of the crisis
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by Furry »

cruelty wrote:I didn't have any other great reasons for voting heilo - now I do. I tend to believe that ignorance is a reasonable scumtell (IMO scum are more likely to skimread looking for threads to pull, and are therefore more likely to miss things).
I actually associate that level of ignorance with town. At least as scum im a whole lot more careful with presenting ideas then I am as town.

Also miscillaneous obscenities at my top two suspects likely needing to be replaced.
Temporary unretired alt
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

@mikeburnfire: In your earlier post during last day, you pseudo-voted me and Crueknight. Do you not think that Crue is still lynch worthy? Why did you not mention him at all in your recap post?

Why would an odd number make a difference in a claim?
Meh. I really didn't find anything of late that made me want to vote him.

Having 10 players is just as deadly as 9: if we mislynch and there is 4 mafia, then we lose in both cases. Having 8 players is just as bad as 7. So if we're going to mass-claim, we should let the mafia remove one more player. It brings them closer to their goal, but makes it more difficult to fake claim.

Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:54 pm

Post by Furry »

Do you think they call it 'fall' because the leaves fall or the tempuratures or is it a metaphor? Summer IS the high point of the year, after that its a long slow drop. So then we should call spring 'rise'. Summer could be 'hover'. Winter could be 'lurk' or 'stand down' even. Or maybe its some kind of loss of innocence thing. Spring is ascension, summer is a state of grace, then the fall, and winter is... we cant call it 'the firey pit of hell' due to the tempurature since that would be confusing...

If people are going to keep being so quiet my mind is just gunna keep doing it own thing.
Temporary unretired alt
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:57 am

Post by Faraday »

mikeburnfire wrote:Okay, I must say that Sir Chris looks great everytime he posts. I still think malpascp was worthy of a vote, so I'm going to go after kunkstar. But SolemnJ's reaction to the vanilla claim was superscummy and I don't like the massclaim suggestion by Faraday. If anything, we should No-Lynch to get an odd number of players and THEN role claim.

vote: kunkstar

I've given up on trying to read this game. There's so much fluff too many players and replacements. Not to mention Wicked's posts, which alone would have taken days to sift through. So, this is all I have.
What don't you like about the mass claim suggestion? My thinking was it could possibly clear one or 2 players at least, thus narrowing the pool of people we want to lynch.

I tend to think unless we've a couple of very strong power roles out there that we're dealing with 3 mafia.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:07 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Well, a mass claim is a good idea for the reasons you suggest. I didn't think about it that way, but it might be a good way to jump-start this dying game.

vote: mass roleclaim

Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by Furry »

yeah this isnt a point to be massclaiming

Im just a little stalled right now since my top two suspects both are going to need to be replaced it looks like, and I usually have a hard time when people get replaced with reads since people are inherantly different. I lean SJ over dana about 60-40, but its a long term over short term thing. Since im leaning SJ I should really be voting him. Talking to yourself can be good at times

Vote SJ
Temporary unretired alt
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:55 am

Post by Kdub »

CrueKnight and Sir Chris have been prodded.

Vote Count

CrueKnight (0)
-
Furry (0)
-
cruelty (0)
-
Sir Chris (0)
-
kunkstar7 (1)
- mikeburnfire
Faraday (0)
-
SolemnJ (1)
- Furry
danakillsu (0)
-
mikeburnfire (0)
-
Heilograph (1)
- cruelty
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (7)
- CrueKnight, Sir Chris, kunkstar7, Faraday, SolemnJ, danakillsu, Heilograph

10 players alive, 6 votes needed to lynch.

Deadline is January 18, ~12:00 pm MST
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Vote: Furry

My mind isn't getting very good reads at the moment, but my gut is telling me to kill Furry. Something about their posts just doesn't sit well with me in general. I am going to go back and iso SJ and Furry, and see what I find.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Actually, in a major plot twist and after ISOing SJ, I no longer need to use my gut, my head tells me different.

Unvote

Vote: SJ

Just looks terrible after an ISO, willing to lynch almost everything that moves. The way he posts is just so very scummy to me, I don't like it. Also my scum reads usually get better after my first read, so let's do this.
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by cruelty »

unvote, vote SJ

To be honest I'm not 100% at all, but I figure the game needs a shot in the arm and after that weird post (working out cop, doc, etc) I'll get on board with this.
the nexus of the crisis
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Cruelty,
Welcome to the Network.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”