Mafia 107 - Christmas Time Mafia (Game over)

pman5595
pman5595
Goon
pman5595
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:23 am

Post by pman5595 »

malpascp wrote:Richard seems the lynch for today so far, but the deadline is in three weeks. I think Richard is a good wagon and Ill move vote to him if needed, but maybe some extra talk before ending the day can be useful.

unvote

I dont really have scum reads on anyone else. Scum needs to screw up a bit more.
okay. You're here.

Unvote: malpascp
Current Games: [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13952]Mini 957[/url]
Record: Town- 0W/0L, Mafia- 2W/2L, Other- 0W/0L
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:43 am

Post by RichardGHP »

malpascp wrote:Richard seems the lynch for today so far, but the deadline is in three weeks. I think Richard is a good wagon and Ill move vote to him if needed, but maybe some extra talk before ending the day can be useful.
So you're just going to bandwagon with everyone else?
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:58 am

Post by Fugitive »

unvote: RichardGHP

After reading your posts and deliberating, I don't think you're scum. I lean toward believing the JoaT claim, for the most part. I don't think you just found that role and claimed it. Sure, it is a very pro-town role, but I'm almost sure Richard didn't know of the role before and I think if he was lying he may have tried a cop or VT claim.

@ Richard - if you don't mind, could you use your investigation first night and let us know the results? That would help me believe your claim fully if I see who you investigate and what the result is.

As for who I'm most suspicious of now, I'll have to go back and reread the thread, but I'm mainly looking at my FoS, EC then DoS and I'll go ahead and look at Konowa and ckd since votes were recently placed on them.
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:02 am

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

Nicodemus wrote:@Dizzy: What were you saying with your "half that wagon is scum m-"? What word did you cut off there?
I didn't cut anything off. The m is not suppopsed to be there. I also said "probably half", for the record, and that was an inexact guesstimate.
Show
DizzyIzzyB13: For the record, I /ghooked Cogitate :p
ChannelDelibird: Well, for the record, FUCK YOU
ChannelDelibird: ;_;
DizzyIzzyB13: Cogitate is shorter. :(
DizzyIzzyB13: Sorry, CD
ChannelDelibird: Well, at least that's the first time a girl has told me "it's not short enough"
ready2rock
ready2rock
Goon
ready2rock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:07 am

Post by ready2rock »

unvote

I dont really have scum reads on anyone else. Scum needs to screw up a bit more.
FoS malpascp
until he comes up with more content. There is almost 15 pages of material you have missed. I really hope that's not all you have to say.
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:11 am

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

EBWOP: I caught that part of the post and wanted to reply quickly, but then I read that post properly and noticed this stuff IS hould probably respond to, especially since it has the quote I was replaying to in it (which I managed to misquote, yay).
Nicodemus wrote:
DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:I would add to that that someone reaching L-1 in a game this size in this short a time is worrisome at best and alarming at worst.
Given the speed with which is has developed, I'd say there's a good chance that maybe as much as half that wagon is scum m- especially if TheLonging turns out to be scum.
WARNING: The below point is ONLY valid if TL flips scum.

I've seen scum do this in another game, where they imply that the wagon on their scumbuddy is full of bussing scum, so that if their buddy is lynched they can go happily down the row lynching the lynchers for "bussing." As I said, this only applies if TL flips scum, but it's something we need to watch out for. And, if TL indeed flips scum, my FoS will be falling upon you Dizzy.
Setting up conditional future lynches on such flimsy cases is far more suspicious than pointing out the conventional logic that a fast wagon with a poor case is likely to be scum driven.
Show
ChannelDelibird: Well, at least that's the first time a girl has told me "it's not short enough"
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:12 am

Post by RichardGHP »

Fugitive wrote:@ Richard - if you don't mind, could you use your investigation first night and let us know the results? That would help me believe your claim fully if I see who you investigate and what the result is.
I guess I could do that.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:25 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Unvote

I suggest you do use your investigation tonight, Richard. Someone better protect you, though, or it won't matter one way or the other. If you aren't mafia, I'll bet the mafia targets you tonight.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:29 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Oh, and if your investigation is blocked, we'll really be in a pickle. I'm not sure I'd believe you if you come back with a blocked investigation. That'd be too easy to make up, you know?
pman5595
pman5595
Goon
pman5595
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:37 am

Post by pman5595 »

also: DizzyIzzy, any particular reason you are voting for Annachie? That vote is still in place from when you voted for CSL in the first post of the RVS
Current Games: [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13952]Mini 957[/url]
Record: Town- 0W/0L, Mafia- 2W/2L, Other- 0W/0L
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:09 am

Post by DragonsofSummer »

unvote vote sorasgoof

Too many people doing to many scummy things in this game.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:13 am

Post by TheLonging »

I'm not really comfortable believing RichardGHP's claim still. Sure it seems beyond his capability to look it up and try to fake it... but I wouldn't put it completely beyond him.
sorasgoof wrote:I suggest you do use your investigation tonight, Richard. Someone better protect you, though, or it won't matter one way or the other. If you aren't mafia, I'll bet the mafia targets you tonight.
You slipping up a bit there sorasgoof?

FoS: sorasgoof
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:14 am

Post by Fugitive »

sorasgoof wrote:Oh, and if your investigation is blocked, we'll really be in a pickle. I'm not sure I'd believe you if you come back with a blocked investigation. That'd be too easy to make up, you know?
Why'd you put that idea in his head then?

He brings up a point though. A mafia roleblocker is very likely to target Richard if he knows that Richard will use an investigation.

@ Richard - I would probably not use it first night as it's likely to be wasted now. Use it at your discretion, but be sure to let us know the result when you use it since it's not exactly a secret that you have it.
EtherealCookie
EtherealCookie
Goon
EtherealCookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:29 am

Post by EtherealCookie »

DragonsofSummer wrote:@Pman: I already explained waffling, read my posts in iso and you will see it.

@Cookie: No I don't. If I don't feel like it I never have to give a reason for anything. In fact there are a great number of players on this site that play exactly that way. Also You have to play with a certain amount of gut in this game you will never be 100% certain of anything. Thats what my gut tells me about that post, and that is the post that put me over the edge on him. or would you rather I said everything everyone else has said about him again in my vote post to?
I know. That's why there are a lot of useless players, too. Continue being secretive. I'll just push a wagon on you, I guess, if you're going to justify your voting with "gut instinct." It's scum behavior, and scum reasoning.

Also, how did Soras slip up?
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:48 am

Post by RichardGHP »

EtherealCookie wrote:Also, how did Soras slip up?
I'm assuming it's because he brought up that I could be roleblocked, where it hadn't been brought up before and might have put an idea into the mafia's head.
ready2rock
ready2rock
Goon
ready2rock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:52 am

Post by ready2rock »

OK, this is a different kind of voting record that shows who each person has voted for so far today in order. Bold indicates their current vote. Let me know if there are any mistakes.

curiouskarmadog: CSL, CSL, InflatablePie,
ready2rock

Bogre: RichardGHP,
TheLonging

Annachie: TheLonging
DizzyIzzyB13:
CSL (Annachie)

DragonsofSummer: CSL, TheLonging, RichardGHP,
sorasgoof

EtherealCookie: CCARaven4,
Konowa

Konowa: CSL, pman5595, Fugitive,
TheLonging

malpascp: CSL
RichardGHP: Fugitive,
TheLonging

CCARaven4:
RichardGHP

InflatablePie: Fugitive, TheLonging,
RichardGHP

sorasgoof: curiouskarmadog,
RichardGHP

ready2rock: diddin, RichardGHP, TheLonging, RichardGHP,
curiouskarmadog

diddin: TheLonging, No Lynch,
RichardGHP

Fugitive: NavyCherub, RichardGHP, RichardGHP
pman5595: everyone, sorasgoof, Fugitive, TheLonging, malpascp
Nicodemus: InflatablePie, pman5595,
RichardGHP

NavyCherub: Fugitive, RichardGHP, TheLonging,
RichardGHP

Parama: curiouskarmadog, diddin, danakillsu, TheLonging,
DragonsofSummer

TheLonging: NavyCherub, RichardGHP, Konowa,
RichardGHP

Not Voting: Annachie, malpascp, Fugitive, pman5595

@DragonsofSummer: care to explain why you voted for sorasgoof?
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:01 am

Post by TheLonging »

RichardGHP wrote:
I'm assuming it's because he brought up that I could be roleblocked, where it hadn't been brought up before and might have put an idea into the mafia's head.
That was exactly it.
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:08 am

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

ready2rock wrote:
It's not fair to automatically assume that I should know the various acronyms and such
Yes it is. when you are playing a non-newbie game on this site, it is assumed that you at least know the basics of how to play/theory/etc. This is why your noobclaiming is exhausting everyone so much.
Claiming ignorance and naivety isn't any better.
Show
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:28 am

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

pman5595 wrote:also: DizzyIzzy, any particular reason you are voting for Annachie? That vote is still in place from when you voted for CSL in the first post of the RVS
Because I haven't changed my vote. It's not doing any harm where it is.

Whilst there were good reasons for the Richard wagon, in light of his claim, I don't see any pro-town reason for us to lynch him today. Since he has claimed a one-shot investigative role, it is in the town's interests to allow Richard tonight to use his investigation, since at worst he'll be a distraction to the mafia and at best we'll get a useful result out of him. Tomorrow, we should decide on Richard's fate.
Show
Annachie
Annachie
Goon
Annachie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:34 am

Post by Annachie »

RichardGHP wrote:
Or Richards.
I try not to sign things. It just encourages people.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

so glad we didnt quick lynch, now we are getting into the meat and potatoes.
ready2rock wrote:
Unvote

Vote: curiouskarmadog

Now, before you say OMGUS, let me explain myself
Yep, OMGUS, vote is in the right place.
ready2rock wrote:
In short, he has only addressed the wagon on someone and uses the person's claim as to why he is not voting for them.
So I am scum who doesn’t a.) want to get a quick lynch, and b.) wants the day to go longer to get more information? Nice.
ready2rock wrote: He also voted for pie, calling him the scummiest player, and hasn't mentioned him since.
Wait wait, no I am scummy because I opinion changed? I think you are the scummiest player now, funny how you didn’t have a problem with my stance when I said it about Pie.
ready2rock wrote:
Do you find it suspicious?
Meh, not really….think I have already stated who I find or have found suspicious.
ready2rock wrote:
Do you have any reasoning as to why I'm such a good wagon other than the reasons I have defended in 342?
I am an expert scum hunter…LOL…how about this…your timing of both the main wagons you have been on. Day 1..not much to go on….I find things that people (especially newer people) argue are scummy day 1 are not indeed scummy, but scum trying to push something to get a quick Day 1 lynch.

R2R, why did you not address my reasons I don’t like a Richard lynch? You scared?
TheLonging wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:also, R2R is a much better wagon.....
Bullshit, I don't see how R2R is a much better wagon than RichardGHP. How do you think he is?
LOL, wasnt R2R on your wagon at one point? Interesting connection. please comment on why I dont think richard is a good lynch today...then explain to me WHY richard is a better lynch? Why do you think that statement is bullshit? Why did you not address the post directly before that statement?

---

Hey Richard….you understand that if you are not the lynch today…you are going to have to use your investigation ability tonight…I don’t want any bullshit, like I forgot..or didn’t see your post..or any of that. Do you have a problem with that? IF so why?
sorasgoof wrote:Oh, and if your investigation is blocked, we'll really be in a pickle. I'm not sure I'd believe you if you come back with a blocked investigation. That'd be too easy to make up, you know?
whoa whoa whoa...what? Who said anything about a RB? do you know something we dont? If he is blocked, he is blocked and we will deal with it tomorrow. Considering you didnt unvote with this posts leads me to believe you dont even want an attempt to see if he is lying..or see if he is blocked. Welcome to my scum list, bub.

Unvote, vote sorasgoof

this post (and lack of an unvote) screams inside knowledge and fear.

oh oh , guess what R2R, I think Soras is now scummier...does that make me scummier?
DragonsofSummer wrote:
unvote vote sorasgoof

Too many people doing to many scummy things in this game.
QFT

anything else stand out to you?

TheLonging wrote:I'm not really comfortable believing RichardGHP's claim still. Sure it seems beyond his capability to look it up and try to fake it... but I wouldn't put it completely beyond him.
sorasgoof wrote:I suggest you do use your investigation tonight, Richard. Someone better protect you, though, or it won't matter one way or the other. If you aren't mafia, I'll bet the mafia targets you tonight.
You slipping up a bit there sorasgoof?

FoS: sorasgoof
so let me get this straight. You dont believe Richard's claim, and as "town" dont want an attempt to see an investigation? Furthermore, you think that sora might have "slipped", but it only deserves an "fos" over someone who might or might not have an investigation?....interesting...can you please confirm this is your stance.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by Fugitive »

curiouskarmadog wrote:Hey Richard….you understand that if you are not the lynch today…you are going to have to use your investigation ability tonight…I don’t want any bullshit, like I forgot..or didn’t see your post..or any of that. Do you have a problem with that? IF so why?
I'm going to have to disagree with this. I asked him to do this too, but upon further thought, if scum knows that he's going to investigate, he'll be the prime candidate for a mafia role blocker. If we think there isn't a role blocker, then yes, I'm all for the investigation and would definitely need it tonight, but I don't know if it's same to assume there's not one.

I'm still going over the posts of the 4 I mentioned before (DoS, EC, ckd, and Konowa) but I'm going to take a look through sora and r2r's posts so far too. I'll see who gains my vote when I'm through.
Annachie
Annachie
Goon
Annachie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by Annachie »

pman5595 wrote:also: DizzyIzzy, any particular reason you are voting for Annachie? That vote is still in place from when you voted for CSL in the first post of the RVS
Asked and answered Pmann. Why ask again?
I try not to sign things. It just encourages people.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by diddin »

I'm not liking how Dragons seemed so eager to jump on soras for talking about the potential for Richard being blocked. I still think Richard is lying, but it's pretty scummy to give the mafia any ideas, but the mafia probably would know to anyways, to the post is rendered moot.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

curiouskarmadog wrote:Hey Richard….you understand that if you are not the lynch today…you are going to have to use your investigation ability tonight…I don’t want any bullshit, like I forgot..or didn’t see your post..or any of that. Do you have a problem with that? IF so why?
Hey ckd... you understand that I can't give you anything if I get roleblocked tonight, don't you?

No, I don't have a problem with using it tonight. But you have to understand, I may not be able to come up anything due to a roleblock. Please understand that.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”