Mafia 107 - Christmas Time Mafia (Game over)

RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:50 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Annachie wrote:Tell me Richard, do you have a Daytalk QT?
No I do not. Jacks are neither mafia nor masons, so no QT.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:51 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

EBWOP:

@Raven, I wasn't
that
concerned, I simply wanted to know how many votes. You didn't really even need to bring that up.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:04 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

Annachie wrote:NavyCherub. Breadcrumbing is an interesting observation of someone who is newbieing so much.
I don't mean to say that he exactly knows the implications of breadcrumbing, but that it comes naturally to him to do so when the majority of his posts are dedicated to his own survival.
RichardGHP wrote:Those posts are uninfluenced by the fact that you wanted me to elaborate, in the circumstance you're thinking of.
I can't think of another circumstance that could lead you to believe that I was looking for NK targets.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:12 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

NavyCherub wrote:I can't think of another circumstance that could lead you to believe that I was looking for NK targets.
I was stating a
possibility
. I didn't know for certain, and still don't, though I now doubt it.
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:23 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Richard: Can you elaborate this post for me?
RichardGHP wrote:I used it to make sure that people didn't misinterperate my post as to think that I want Navy gone, which I don't, at least not yet.
That part bothers me, and it does give me the idea that you want Navy dead, whether through lynching or NK'ing. Can you explain that post and what you ment by it?
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:38 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

TheLonging wrote:Richard: Can you elaborate this post for me?
RichardGHP wrote:I used it to make sure that people didn't misinterperate my post as to think that I want Navy gone, which I don't, at least not yet.
That part bothers me, and it does give me the idea that you want Navy dead, whether through lynching or NK'ing. Can you explain that post and what you ment by it?
Sure thing.

What I meant was, I didn't want people to think I wanted Navy gone. Because I don't. The "Not yet" part refers to the fact that Navy could easily come under suspicion and be a candidate for lynch later on, and if I felt so inclined, I would in fact want him gone. There's practically no suspicion on him at this point, so I want to keep him around. If he comes under fire, I might change my mind, hence the "Not yet".
pman5595
pman5595
Goon
pman5595
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:25 pm

Post by pman5595 »

Mod: malpascp is now eligible for a prod.

While I'm still very suspicious of the scummy actions of TheLonging and RichardGHP, I still think there is the possibility that they are just newbietown, so I'm gonna keep my vote on malpascp for now.
Current Games: [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13952]Mini 957[/url]
Record: Town- 0W/0L, Mafia- 2W/2L, Other- 0W/0L
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:32 pm

Post by TheLonging »

RichardGHP wrote:and if I felt so inclined, I would in fact want him gone.
so basically when he gets called out on, you'll hop to that bandwagon?

I'm curious. When InflatablePie told you who you thought the top 3 suspicious players were in your opinion, you only listed me for "obvious reasons", and said that no one else was suspicious. Have things changed, and you found someone else to be suspicious? I probably missed it a couple pages or so back, just making sure.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:45 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

TheLonging wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:and if I felt so inclined, I would in fact want him gone.
so basically when he gets called out on, you'll hop to that bandwagon?
No. I said "if I felt so inclined"... that was referring to the possible scenario that if Nvay gets called out on, I would assess and evaluate the situation, THEN decide to vote for him or not. Remember that all of this is just speculation and there's a chance that such events will never happen.
I'm curious. When InflatablePie told you who you thought the top 3 suspicious players were in your opinion, you only listed me for "obvious reasons", and said that no one else was suspicious. Have things changed, and you found someone else to be suspicious? I probably missed it a couple pages or so back, just making sure.
Since then, I've found diddin to be sort-of suspicious because of his No Lynch suggestion and essentially hopping on the RichardGHP bandwagon. Otherwise, I can't really think of anyone else because I've been caught up trying to defend myself. I may go and revise my list of possible scum later on today.
EtherealCookie
EtherealCookie
Goon
EtherealCookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:49 pm

Post by EtherealCookie »

Lol. Suspicious for hopping onto your wagon. OMGUS.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:35 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

EtherealCookie wrote:Lol. Suspicious for hopping onto your wagon. OMGUS.
But not suspicious of him exclusively because of him hopping on the wagon. Big difference.

Besides, even if it was OMGUS, I don't see it as a big deal. It's not like I placed a vote, or even a FoS.
Annachie
Annachie
Goon
Annachie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:03 pm

Post by Annachie »

Aye. Diddin is slightly suspicious. The whole no-lynch thing followed by jumping on the current wagon-du-jour.

Is also a newbie town thing, and a kid thing.

Even OMGUS stuff can be valid as well.
I try not to sign things. It just encourages people.
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:37 pm

Post by Bogre »

pman5595 wrote:wow. never going on another sleepover because missing 5 pages isn't fun.

Unvote: TheLonging
for now. gonna reread and then make a decision
Make a decision as to what, exactly?

You seem to be committing to lynching either of them (with the vote on malcasp handily holding your vote), but not willing to commit -yet-. Like you don't care which of the two go down (which precludes you having to make a solid case for voting either), as if you'd rather wait for the town to decide and then join in.
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
Tarballs
Tarballs
Goon
Tarballs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:32 pm

Post by Tarballs »

6th Vote Count of Day 1

10 - RichardGHP
(Fugitive, InflatablePie, Nicodemus, sorasgoof, TheLonging, diddin, ready2rock, DragonsofSummer, NavyCherub, CCARaven4)
3 - TheLonging
(Konowa, Bogre, RichardGHP)
2 - Annachie
(DizzyIzzyB13, malpascp)
1 - DragonsofSummer
(Parama)
1 - malpascp
(pman5595)
1 - ready2rock
(curiouskarmadog)
1 - Konowa
(EtherealCookie)

1 - Not voting
(Annachies)

With 20 alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.
Deadline for this day is January 21st, 2010.

malpascp has been prodded.
Last edited by Tarballs on Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:06 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

RichardGHP wrote:
As stated, these are my abilities:

One shot protection
One shot commute
One shot investigation
One shot roleblock

One action per night, all one shot.
well, here is my problem...I think everytime I have seen a JoaT there was a one shot "vig" in the mix....the problem with your claim is there is no way to really check it is there? Unless you use the investigation and get a hit.

I am not sure why everyone wants to lynch you without the possibility of clearing at least one person with an investigation. if you investigate someone tonight and people still want to lynch you tomorrow, fine...at least we can clear someone with your investigation after we know you are town. if tomorrow we get some bullshit answer from you...dead.....

as it stands, if you are a JoaT with an investigation and we kill you...as town we lose that. IF there is a chance we should take it.

if you are telling the truth, there is most definitely scum on your wagon right now. Everyone on the wagon, explain to me why if there is a possibility for an investigation, why Richard is the best lynch on Day 1.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:08 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

also, R2R is a much better wagon.....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
pman5595
pman5595
Goon
pman5595
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:54 am

Post by pman5595 »

Bogre wrote:
pman5595 wrote:wow. never going on another sleepover because missing 5 pages isn't fun.

You seem to be committing to lynching either of them (with the vote on malcasp handily holding your vote), but not willing to commit -yet-. Like you don't care which of the two go down (which precludes you having to make a solid case for voting either), as if you'd rather wait for the town to decide and What I meant by that statement is that I was going to read the 5 pages that I missed, and then redecide my suspicions, since they obviously wouldn't remain exactly the same after missing 5 pages. Basically, the "decision" I was going to make was not whether to lynch TheLonging or RichardGHP, but who was in my suspicions now.
Current Games: [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13952]Mini 957[/url]
pman5595
pman5595
Goon
pman5595
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:56 am

Post by pman5595 »

EBWOP: I hate BBCode tags
Bogre wrote:

You seem to be committing to lynching either of them (with the vote on malcasp handily holding your vote), but not willing to commit -yet-. Like you don't care which of the two go down (which precludes you having to make a solid case for voting either), as if you'd rather wait for the town to decide and then join in.
What I meant by that statement is that I was going to read the 5 pages that I missed, and then redecide my suspicions, since they obviously wouldn't remain exactly the same after missing 5 pages. Basically, the "decision" I was going to make was not whether to lynch TheLonging or RichardGHP, but who was in my suspicions now.
ready2rock
ready2rock
Goon
ready2rock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:08 am

Post by ready2rock »

Unvote

Vote: curiouskarmadog

Now, before you say OMGUS, let me explain myself

1st 7 pages: posts nothing except things about CSL.

page 8 post (186): Says that the wagon is "as good a wagon as any", but suspects 3 people for being on the wagon, including Richard.

page 13 post (320): votes pie (without bolding, so it didn't count) for riding the wagon, even though he was the 2nd (3rd if you want to count NavyCherub's vote that didn't count) to vote for him. Says this: "if I had to chose at this point in the game who was scum....think it would be here.". Also asks about Richard's claim

332: bolds his vote. Clarifies his question about Richard's claim. Doesn't bring up pie again.

334: votes me for reasons I have already defended in 342.

389: talks about the claim. Finds it believable even though it isn't in green font, and questions everyone else for not believing it.

390: says that everyone should vote for me without even acknowledging my defense or giving any further reasoning.

In short, he has only addressed the wagon on someone and uses the person's claim as to why he is not voting for them. He has not looked at the actual case that people use against someone. He also voted for pie, calling him the scummiest player, and hasn't mentioned him since. Therefore, before I even think about taking my vote off of you, you need to answer these two questions:

1. As I said in 342, there are 3 PBP analysis and now a defense from RichardGHP that he asked people for opinions on. What do you think of RichardGHP's play? NOT his claim, NOT the wagon on him (you addressed both of those in 389), but his play in general. Do you find it suspicious?

2. Do you have any reasoning as to why I'm such a good wagon other than the reasons I have defended in 342?
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:17 am

Post by DragonsofSummer »

@Pman: I already explained waffling, read my posts in iso and you will see it.

@Cookie: No I don't. If I don't feel like it I never have to give a reason for anything. In fact there are a great number of players on this site that play exactly that way. Also You have to play with a certain amount of gut in this game you will never be 100% certain of anything. Thats what my gut tells me about that post, and that is the post that put me over the edge on him. or would you rather I said everything everyone else has said about him again in my vote post to?
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:28 am

Post by TheLonging »

curiouskarmadog wrote:also, R2R is a much better wagon.....
Bullshit, I don't see how R2R is a much better wagon than RichardGHP. How do you think he is?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

ready2rock
ready2rock
Goon
ready2rock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:31 am

Post by ready2rock »

By the way, I have no idea what to think of Richard at this point, so I am now off of his wagon. Now all I need to do is to make my claim in green font at some point and ckd won't suspect me anymore. [/sarcasm]

Also here is my FoS list at this point:
DragonsofSummer
RichardGHP

I might give my thoughts on every player a little later, but not now.
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:41 am

Post by TheLonging »

ready2rock wrote:By the way, I have no idea what to think of Richard at this point, so I am now off of his wagon. Now all I need to do is to make my claim in green font at some point and ckd won't suspect me anymore. [/sarcasm]
Was that whole bit being sarcastic, or only the part about ckd?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

ready2rock
ready2rock
Goon
ready2rock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:15 am

Post by ready2rock »

Only about ckd. I seriously have a huge ??? on Richard at this point.
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:20 am

Post by malpascp »

Richard seems the lynch for today so far, but the deadline is in three weeks. I think Richard is a good wagon and Ill move vote to him if needed, but maybe some extra talk before ending the day can be useful.

unvote

I dont really have scum reads on anyone else. Scum needs to screw up a bit more.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”