Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:33 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Random Vote: StrangerCoug
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:37 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Every week I will be V/LA from Friday afternoon until Saturday evening.
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:38 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Cat wrote:
Vote: Pomegranate
because your so darn hard to eat.
Yeah, but I taste good.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

StrangerCoug wrote:OK, I got one: How, if at all, would you play a seven-player game differently from a nine- or twelve-player game? Why?
I've only played one, and I was killed N1.

I think that in addition to being careful about wagons, the that days should be long, or at least up until deadline because IMO long days often gives more info.

Vote count

Cat (1): SaintKerrigan
StrangerCoug (1): Pomegranate
Pomegranate (2): StrangerCoug,Cat
malpascp (1): mykonian
SaintKerrigan (1): malpascp

Not voting (1): MrWhereItsAt
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:17 am

Post by Pomegranate »

mykonian wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
mykonian wrote:assuming that the first thing you think off is often correct, we should not have long days. That would only make second, third etc wagons making it to the lynch, which is not good for town. Short days are more accurate, and put more pressure on Scum's daygame, giving the same if not more information in less time.

IMO short days show a good working town.
...if we nail scum in those short days.
Not only then. Mislynching a townie in a fast game makes that scum had less time to position themselves well. If the game was so fast people couldn't play careful (riskfree) anymore, we would find scum more often. As scum are exactly the people that want to play carefully, to blend in.

Long day's tend to confuse the town, as information gets smeared out over much more posts and time, and harder to understand.
But there is less wagon info to go on for the next day, as well as other info.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:33 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Myk, I get what you mean, but I agree to disagree.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:48 am

Post by Pomegranate »

mykonian wrote:and why are you having a problem with answering questions? Even if I did forget to answer something, you have nothing to hide, right?

I think you are hiding something
unvote vote SaintKerrigan
This is your third vote in 13 posts. You look like votehopping scum.

Unvote; Vote: Mykonian
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:03 am

Post by Pomegranate »

For some reason I am unsurprised that ani posts votecounts three times a page. :lol:
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:03 am

Post by Pomegranate »

mykonian wrote:BTW, pom:

I would like an answer on the question what your scumtells are.

Futher, voting density: (votes/posts)

pome 2/7
myko 3/13

if my maths are right, 3/13 is less then 2/7. So your argument is even more wrong. I still like to know why changing your vote often (or percieved often) is scummy, though.
Scumtells: Being hypocritical, votehopping, backpedaling, jumping on a lot of wagons (especially late in the wagon), changing one's mind a lot, and similar things.

I think you misunderstood what I meant about voting density.

voting density:

myko: 4/17 (it was 4/14 when I made my post)
pom: 2/8

But one of my votes was random, so I only had one serious vote, and you had three. Also, (this is what I originally meant), between posts 39 and 52, you made 3 serious votes. That was the votehopping I was referring to.

In general I see votehopping as scummy because scum try to hitch themselves at the right wagons at the right times, so votehopping looks like scum trying to be on the most 'popular' wagons.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:04 am

Post by Pomegranate »

That's L-1. No one hammer.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:46 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Myko, I will respond to your post hopefully later tonight. It requires a lot of rereading and analyzing. But as I definitely don't want you hammered,
Unvote
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

animorpherv1 wrote:
And here I was thinking I'm a great mod.
Don't worry, you are.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Post forthcoming.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:21 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

mykonian wrote:everything in blue is defensive. If you don't think I am scum, feel free to skip or scan them.

good, pome, how often were those votes on popular wagons? once.

So, sure, following wagons is scummy, but that was not what I did, right?
I still find the votehopping scummy, as often scum will try to start a bandwagon (in a small game like this) that might take off. If it doesn't look like it will work, then they just vote for someone else. Plain and simple, votehopping
is
scummy, especially when it's so few to lynch.
And on that question, I'm sorry, but I meant it as "what are your own scumtells when playing scum?"
I'm not sure, I'm bad at evaluating my own meta in general. All I can offer is my wiki page, which has links to games I've played. I know it's a pain, but if you would like to and have the tme, then you can meta me yourself.
StK's answer that he didn't know what to expect from his question what everybody thought about my L-1 vote?
SC's unvote without anything else
Mr's post which only answered a question, after which he went out again.
Pome's voting density argument
Well, questions, unless rhetorical, usually are there to be answered, and can have many possible answers. The fact that StK wasn't expecting a specific answer wasn't scummy.

But the fact that my argument was based on the fact that your votes lastd for such a small amount of time each, showing that you were voting for someone you didn't find that scummy (or else you wouldn't have switched). So no, it wasn't voting density.
I have accompanied all the recent votes (3, on StK, SC, and Malpa) with why I did it, from what points this was, and how this makes that person voteworthy.
But obviously you weren't that convinced of each one's scumminess, or you wouldn't have voted for someone else so quickly. I think you're at L-1 again without my vote, so I won't vote you now.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

mykonian wrote:You seem to be scared I am trying to make bandwagons. For that to happen, wouldn't I have to concentrate on one player? Wouldn't it be a better idea not to attack practically the whole town? You seem to be scared I am organizing mislynches.
If multiple cases and votes is what makes you scared, is calming down and wait a moment the thing I should do?
If you see a BW doesn't fly, you unvote.

I think slowing down might help. You say that you voted with reason, but obviously not with enough to be convinced of it yourself for more than a few posts.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Pomegranate wrote:
mykonian wrote:You seem to be scared I am trying to make bandwagons. For that to happen, wouldn't I have to concentrate on one player? Wouldn't it be a better idea not to attack practically the whole town? You seem to be scared I am organizing mislynches.
If multiple cases and votes is what makes you scared, is calming down and wait a moment the thing I should do?
If you see a BW doesn't fly, you unvote.
^^^ I meant if you're scum, to clarify.

Vote count

mykonian (2): StrangerCoug,malpascp
Pomegranate (1): Cat
Cat (1): SaintKerrigan
malpascp (1): mykoanian

Not voting (1): MrWhereItsAt
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:41 am

Post by Pomegranate »

mykonian wrote:@pom. How can I be convince on page 4 or earlier?
Well, I don't expect you to vote unless you're convinced, especially when it takes only 4 to lynch.

I'm trying to figure out if I'm convinced enough to put you back at L-1 right now, as it happens. It's not like you've given any reason to explain yourself.

Unvote; Vote: mykonian
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I'd want someone to hammer myko, but it's only page five....
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

animorpherv1 wrote:
wolframnhart replaces SaintKerrigan and Flareonage is our replacement.
What is meant by "our replacement"?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Okay, so he's a backup replacement.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Why would anyone fakeclaim mason if he/she was town?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I've seen town fakeclaim. But knowing the setup, and knowing SC, this isn't the case.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:07 am

Post by Pomegranate »

MrWhereItsAt wrote:Alright, i didnt forget this game exists. Anyone voting for myko want to explain the intentions on the Myko wagon?

Someone could ask me some questions while i reread, i feel like i have no idea whats going down here.
I'll explain the wagon if you still don't get it after your read through.

Flare will be replacing you? K.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Hi everyone!

That was one short game.

Why was I killed N1 again?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Flareonage wrote:I know but the plan kind of worked. It was supposed to make you guys try and find logic behind a kill that had no logic
That's why NKs are often regarded as a lot of WIFOM.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Pulindar wrote:Hello Pom, Sorry I didn't get to actually play with you, I replaced in to late :(
Oh well.

Farside said that we can have that rematch, but with another mod. I'd be willing to.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:48 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I'll be /in for the possible rematch.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Return to “Completed Open Games”