Post by animorpherv1 »

Confirmation Stage

Players alive 1/7

Pulindar
replacing Cat

Replacements

Trupmet of Doom

*Bold means confirmed.
**All Players have 48 hours (weekends count as 24) to confirm once their PM goes out. If they do not, they get replaced

Too much fomula...

Joe, head of the lab, died pregame
Billy, vanilla townie, died pregame
mykonian, Vanilla Townie, became 1 cell Day 1
Pomegranate, Vanilla Townie was chocked the death Night 1

Flareonage, the mafia encryptor, was turned into a cauldron Day 2

malpascp, the daymason, has died Night 2
wolframnhart, Vanilla Townie, died due to poison Day 3.
StrangerCoug died in a chokehold on Endgame.

2 People will get this PM:
Welcome to the game!
You got caught in the blast of the formula! You are a
Daymason
with your best friend,XXXXX. You know of him to be confirmed because you were with him during this entire trip. At any time during the
DAY
, you may PM him or setup a QT link and post there. You win when the mafia have been eliminated or there's nothing that can prevent it.
Send me a return PM telling me what your role is to confirm.

1 person will get this PM:
Welcome to the game!
You got caught in the formula! You are a
Mafia Goon
with XXXXX , a Mafia Encryptor. You may talk to him at any time, via either PM or Quick Topic. Each night, between the two of you, you have a kill to use. You win when the town is eliminated or nothing will prevent it (2 townies & 1mafia at night, for example.
Send me a PM telling me what your role is to confirm.

1 Person will get this PM:
Welcome to the game!
You are a
Mafia Encryptor
with XXXXX, who is a Mafia Goon. You may talk to him at any time, either by PM or Quick Topic. Between the two of you, you have a kill to use. You win when there are more mafia then town or nothing else can prevent it (2 townies & 1 mafia at night, for example).
Send me a PM telling me what your role is to confirm.

3 People will get this PM:
Welcome to the game!
You did NOT get caught in the blast! You are a
Vanilla Townie
. You don't have any special powers, and you don't know who the mafia is. Your only power is your voice, and your vote,
Send me a PM telling me your role is to confirm.
Last edited by animorpherv1 on Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:00 pm, edited 28 times in total.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:28 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

THE RULES (taken and slightly modified from StrangerCoug)

1. This is an closed setup, which means the only roles you will know in advance are your own and that of any other player I mention in your role PM. All other role information is secret, including how many players with a certain role exist and even if the role exists in the first place. Yes, a game with absolutely no vanilla townies is possible. It's been done before.

2. To vote for a player, bold the word "vote" followed by said player's name, e.g.
    Vote: animorpherv1
    . As long as I can tell to whom you are referring, spelling does not count and I will accept abbreviated or otherwise shortened forms of the name of the vote's recipient. If you change your mind about whom you want lynched, you must bold an unvote, preferably in the format
    Unvote: animorpherv1
    . You may also
    Vote: No Lynch
    , unvoted the same way as before.

3. A majority of votes is required for a lynch, even at deadline. Once a lynch has been decided, it is final and further votes and unvotes do not count for the current day. If deadline is reached with no player having enough votes for a lynch, the day ends in an automatic No Lynch.

4. Once you're lynched, nightkilled, or modkilled (a modkill ends the day
    ONLY
    if the modkilled player is pro-town), I'll allow one "bah" post that doesn't contain any game-related content if you wish to make it, but you must thereafter stop posting in the game. Said "bah" post is the only post a dead player may make during twilight. Living players may continue to talk during twilight as long as they follow all of the rules.

5. You are not forced to like each other, but the fact that you badly want so and so offed does not give you the right to insult him or her. Please keep your hatred of people or groups thereof to yourself unless you want a warning. Three warnings (or an offensive enough post) and you will be ejected from the game and replaced with someone else.

6. Do not hide text or otherwise hinder its readability by using spoiler tags, invisible text, etc. You may, however, post in any color that can be easily read against the forum background other than
    orange
    or cyan
    . (I know it sounds arbitrary to forbid a specific color, but I'm saving my favorite color for mod use since I am the mod :P) Violators will be warned. Doing it again gets replacement.

7. Impersonating the moderator WILL NOT HAPPEN. Doing so, you will be replaced.

8. Unless you're the moderator (that's me, obviously),
    co-moderator, or backup moderator
    of this game, please do not delete or edit any posts in this thread. If I catch you, you're dead.

9. You are not allowed to discuss this game outside of the thread unless I tell you otherwise, and then only with whom I have allowed you to do so and at night. This is a modkillable offense.

10. Discussing an ongoing game gets you a warning the first time and a
    MODKILL
    the second time.

11. Do not quote or pretend to quote any private communication, either from me or from anyone else you are allowed to talk with at night. This includes your role PM. Violators will be modkilled. You are allowed to paraphrase, but you are not allowed to plagiarize. If in doubt as to your paraphrase's legality, PM me with the wording you want to use.

12. Claiming to be scum with someone else
    will
    result in a modkill.

13. I will issue a prod to any player that does not post for 72 hours without notifying me of his or her absence. (I'm sorry, but I do not check the V/LA thread.) If you are prodded, you will have 48 hours from the time of submission to post in thread. Failure to do so may result in replacement. I will only prod the same player twice—after that, he or she must post every 72 hours to ensure that he or she remains in the game.

14. The fastest and preferred way to get ahold of me is by PM'ing me, but you may also communicate to me in thread if it is day or twilight and you are still alive. To do so, bold "Mod (or animorpherv1):" followed by what you want to tell me, as in
    Mod: Please prod animorpherv1
    or
    Mod: animorpherv1 should have seven votes, not three.
    Please use your judgment call in whether or not what you want to tell me should be public knowledge before talking to me in the thread. In additon, I will not entertain questions regarding possible night actions, nor will I answer questions about a person's role unless you happen to be the person in question and you ask me privately.

15. I am not God (or a Lawyer). If I make any mistakes whatsoever, please let me know.

16. All rules are subject to change. In my previously modded games, things have come up that I didn't think about, and both my own and other's actions in those games have helped shape and modify these rules. It may happen again here.

17. All lynches and actions are considered to be done instaneously. Obviously I can't be on all the time, so they will be posted as soon as possible. Things will be done in the order that I receive them by PM or in the case of lynches when majority is reached/deadline days is up.

18. Deadline is 72 hours (3 days) for Nights and 3x # of living players for days.

19. The most important rule of all, saved for last for what I think is a very good reason:
    HAVE FUN!
    Enjoy! And good luck!
Last edited by animorpherv1 on Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:58 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

MrWhereItsAt replaces ksun481

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:45 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Day 1

Today was the day! The trip to the science lab! Billy always wanted to be a scientist when you grew up, so he's been counting the days untill your class's field trip to KILLER SCIENCE Inc. And the best part, the trip was for the whole week! No work, no lectures, no lessons and NO SCHOOL! So he hopped on the bus, ready and excited. as he got to KILLER SCIENCE Inc. He was really excited soon, they met the head of the lab. His name tag said his name was was Joe. He made everyone put on safety goggles, and aprons. The first stop had a lot of beakers. As he started to explain, 2 kids snuck behind the beaker that said "WARNING: VOLATILE" on it, and dropped in some lint. The beaker blew up, spraying glass shard directly at Joe. He lay on the floor, dead. After that, a strange mist fullied in the air. Billy became severly ill by it, and died of unkown causes. 4 others were hit by it, but didn't suffer nearly as much. They got cool powers. As the rest of the cleass filed outside, you 7 decided to stick around and solve this case.

Joe, head of the lab, died pregame.
Billy, Vanilla townie, died pregame.

Day 1 Starts NOW!

with 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:47 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Vote count:

Not voting (7): All

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #6 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:34 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

mykonian wrote:I won´t be here, just like everyone should be away.

S oyour V/LA?

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #11 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:56 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Vote count

Cat (1): SaintKerrigan
StrangerCoug (1): Pomegranate
Pomegranate (1): StrangerCoug

Not voting (4): malpascp, Cat, MrWhereItsAt, mykonian

with 7 alive it takes 4 to lynvh!

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #13 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:31 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

deadlines rule set. Deadline for Day 1 is 3 weeks from today, January 20th, 2010.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #18 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:17 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Vote vount

Pomegranate (2): StrangerCoug,Cat
malpascp (1): mykonian

Not voting (2): malpascp, MrWhereItsAt

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #38 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:12 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Vote count

SaintKerrigan (2): malpascp, StrangerCoug
MrWhereItsAt (1): SaintKerrigan
Pomegranate (1): Cat

Not voting (1): MrWhereItsAt

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #42 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:36 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

mykonian, you forgot to unvote.

Vote count

SaintKerrigan (2): malpascp, StrangerCoug
mykonian (1): SaintKerrigan

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #55 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:01 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Vote count
[/size]

SaintKerrigan (3): malpascp, StrangerCoug, mykonian
mykonian (2): SaintKerrigan, Pomegranate

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #66 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

And here I was thinking I'm a great mod. Also, I post Vote counts like 3x a page to keep updated, so I don't forget.

Vote count

mykonian (2): SaintKerrigan, StrangerCoug
SaintKerrigan (2): malpascp, mykonian

Last edited by animorpherv1 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #69 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

SaintKerrigan wrote:
Mod: Pomegranate unvoted Mykonian.
Thanks.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #79 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:04 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

mykonian wrote:wait. I never called you scummy for taking that opportunity to vote Mr, right? I just said that it was not more then that, grasping the opportunity, and that my vote on you was a more extreme version of that. Mr's statement was a good opportunity to vote since he said something that was doubtful.

mod, can we have prods on Cat and Malpa?
72 hours has passe, but I was at school hen it did. Updating vote count then prodding. Now that I've read through, I don't need to.

Vote count

mykonian (3): SaintKerrigan, StrangerCoug,malpascp
SaintKerrigan (1): mykonian

With 7 alive it's 4 to lynch! Mykonian is one vote away from toxic fumes.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #93 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:10 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Vote count

mykonian (2): StrangerCoug,malpascp
malpascp (1): mykoanian

With 7 alive it's 4 to lynch!
Last edited by animorpherv1 on Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #99 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Found a rule I liked via zoraster's game. Should be easy enough to follow.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #104 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

SaimtKerrigan has reuqested replacement. Hoping to get someone soon

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #106 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

wolframnhart replaces SaintKerrigan and Flareonage is our replacement.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #126 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

mykonian is L-1 again.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #132 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:12 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

MrWhereItsAt has requested replacement and Flareonage doesn't want to replace anymore.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #134 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:56 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Flareonage says he'll replace, but he's not reading the first 5 pages. I wish that I didn't need 4 replacements in the first day.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #161 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:04 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Looking through the thread and looking if I need to prod anyone

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #162 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:08 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

malpascp and Cat have been prodded. They have 48 hours to respond, or get prodded a final time and move the deadline up a week. I'm moving up the deadline if they don't respond because this is dragging.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #164 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:21 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

wew, missed it.

Lynch scene in a minute.

Vote count

mykonian (4): StrangerCoug,malpascp,Pomegranate,Flareonage
malpascp (1): mykoanian

Not voting (0)

MYKONIAN HAS BEEN LYNCHED!

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #165 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:33 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Lynch 1 - Day 1

The chaos had begun. Already. In only the first few minutes, someone was saying that about 3 people (or more) were scum. Of course, no one belived him. He quickly had everyone raising eyebrows. Then, the unthinkable. "HE DID IT!" Screamed the deciding vote. The next while was complete chaos. mykonian was running around,followed by Flareonage, Pomegranate,StrangerCoug and malpascp. He was screaming "I DIDN'T DO IT!!" "I WANT TO LIVE!" and causing complete chaos. Then, by complete fate, he ran into a wall, knocking him unconsious. Flareonage finally caught up, and knocked yet another vial (this one turned people into cells in an instant) and suddenly,
POOF!!!
mykonian dissapeared, his clothes were there, but he wasn't. They searched the clothes, but found nothing. Everyone went to sleep, thinking "this isn't gonna be good".

mykonian, Vanilla Townie, was turned into a cell Day 1.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 1! THE MAFIA HAS 72 HOURS TO SEND ME A KILL.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #166 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:52 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Noting that Deadline IS TOMORROW, at about 4:00 PM EST. And the mafia STILL HAVEN'T SENT ME AN ACTION.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #167 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:47 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Night 1 kill

During the night, the 2 remaining mafia huddeled to decide their kill for the night. Should it be StrangerCoug, the claimed mason? malpascp, the lurker? wolfamnhart, the newbie, or Pomegegranate, the girl? Or the other, more myserious two? They decided they would throw yet another vial - this one pink, and very syrupy- at the unfortunate victim, but who was it going to be? In the end, they decided pink was a girl's colur, and they would give it to the girl. They quietly slipped next to Pomagranate and gave her the pink vial. Her lips sealed shut and her airway blocked. She immediatley woke up, but couldn't yell scream or anything. After a half hour, she was dead, and the mafia went to sleep.

They woke up to see Pomegranate dead, and of them were in shock. They now knew those bad kids were worse then they thought.

Pomegranate, Vanilla Townie, was chocked to death Night 1
Last edited by animorpherv1 on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #168 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:49 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Deadline is Jnauary 27th, 2010

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #170 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:11 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

wolframnhart wrote:Hmm so the scum waited to the last minute to send in a kill
I can confirm this part, but not the rest.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #173 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Just to note, Flavor for Night 1 is up

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #176 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

wolframnhart wrote:just throwing this out there, i noticed Malp being replaced in a game (or two?) so unless Strange has confirmation he is around he might need to be prodded/replaced.
I prodded both him and Cat Night one and told them about Day 2. I don't think any have been picked up yet, let me check.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #177 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

animorpherv1 wrote:
wolframnhart wrote:just throwing this out there, i noticed Malp being replaced in a game (or two?) so unless Strange has confirmation he is around he might need to be prodded/replaced.
I prodded both him and Cat Night one and told them about Day 2. I don't think any have been picked up yet, let me check.
Cat picked up both but has yet to post. That warrants replacement. malpascp picked up the prod. I'll give him untill he reads it or 3 days from the time he gets it.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #178 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Pulindar replaces Cat.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #179 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

and Trumpet of Doom will replace malpascp if need be.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #198 (isolation #35) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:54 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Lynch Day 2

The day was fast. Everyone was focused on Flareonage, after that really terrible mess. Yet he still denied. wolframnhart,Pulindar and StrangerCoug were quick on the draw, voting Flareonage as soon as they had the chance. Flareonage kept denying, and started backing up into a wall. They continued to press him and eventually he backed up into a wall. They picked up a
dark red
vial, and threw it on Flareonage. Suddenly, he started sputtering like he was a cauldron! And that, he became. A caludron. For all of eternity. Well, that was good, since they were runnig out of cool and interesting potions. On the floor, they found what they were looking for. A shard of glass. Yes! Flareonage was right behind beaker when it exploded.

Flareonage, the mafia encryptor, was turned into a cauldron Day 2
Last edited by animorpherv1 on Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #199 (isolation #36) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:55 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Night Kill 2

The last bad kid. He felt so alone (Since there are only guys living, I'm assuming it's safe). He looked at the cauldron, who used to be Flareonage, and then at wolframnhart. No, he had to be alive. Pulindar? No, he had to be alive to. StrangerCoug? Good candidate. He seems to know what he's doing, and he's been a confirmed mason from the start. malpascp? Also a candidate. He's starangerCoug's best friend. So, it was decided that either StrangerCoug or malpascp needed to die. The last bad kid stole a pair of scissors, ran with them (because that's what bad kids do). And then cut off some of both StrangerCoug's and malpascp's hair. He hid the scissors in a different space, and threw all the hair into the cauldron, and started spinnig it. He had no idea what he was doing, but he was hoping someone would die. He spun it for another hour, and went to bed. The next morning, StrangerCoug woke up with a terrible headache, but malpascp didn't wake up at all.

malpascp, the daymason, eternally slept starting Night 2.

Deadline is in 9 days! January 22nd!

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #215 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:11 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Vote count

wolframnhart (1): Pulindar

Pulindar (1): wolframnhart

Not voting (1):StrangerCoug

With 3 alive it's 2 to lynch![/color]

Pulindar and wolframnhart are both at L-1

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #227 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Day 3 lynch

Around the lab, tension struck. StrangerCoug, the only living mason left, was given a free pass, and it was decided among the group he would live. That left wolframnhart and Pulindar. The discussion was fascinating. "I'm not scum , you are!" No, your scum!" Wtih their votes on each other, StrangerCoug was the deciding vote. He grabbed a green potion and gve it to wolframnhart. He swallowed it, and died instantly.

wolframnhart,Vanilla Townie, died due to poison, Day 3.

Immeditatley Pulindar's eyes dstarted to glint "You killed Flareonage! I knew I'd get my revenage! He quickly ran up to StrangerCoug and put him in a choke hold, and didn't let go untill StrangerCoug was dead.

StrangerCoug, daymason, died in Endgame.

Now, what happened to this lab, you might ask? After StrangerCoug died, Pulindar looked around the room, and found a note. It said:

"WARNING, DO NOT MIX TOGETHER BLACK, BROWN AND YELLOW POTIONS. IF THIS HAPPENS, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE". So, Pulindar mixed together the black, brown and yellow potions, and ran for his life. When he was safely on the other side of the road, he looked accross, and saw Police going inside, for the first time. Then....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

The lab exploded. The Police died, and Pulindar got away with it. Untill he was 18, when he was put in prison for life.

Flareonage and Pulindar, the Bad Kids, have won the game!

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #230 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Feel free to talk amongst yourselves, now that the game has ended.

Mod notes:

I felt like both the mafia kills were wrong. I would have killed a mason night 1 (preferrably StrangerCoug) and I was supsrised to see him live in endgame. Since no mason was dead, I thought, once again, Stranger Coug was going to die. WRONG AGAIN!

Flareonage's lynch was bad. when I did see it, I went "wtf, you just said you didn't like myko's lynch".

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #240 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

I'd have to talk to farside if I could, if there is enough interest.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #250 (isolation #41) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Pomegranate wrote:
Pulindar wrote:Hello Pom, Sorry I didn't get to actually play with you, I replaced in to late :(
Oh well.

Farside said that we can have that rematch, but with another mod. I'd be willing to.
I'm /in for this.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #256 (isolation #42) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:04 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

wolframnhart wrote:
ani wrote:During the night, the 2 remaining mafia huddeled to decide their kill for the night. Should it be StrangerCoug, the claimed mason? malpascp, the lurker? wolfamnhart, the newbie, or Pomegegranate, the girl? Or the other, more myserious two? They decided they would throw yet another vial - this one pink, and very syrupy- at the unfortunate victim, but who was it going to be? In the end, they decided pink was a girl's colur, and they would give it to the girl. They quietly slipped next to Pomagranate and gave her the pink vial. Her lips sealed shut and her airway blocked. She immediatley woke up, but couldn't yell scream or anything. After a half hour, she was dead, and the mafia went to sleep.
Ya know, had i paid more attention to the Night Kill scene that Pulindat pointed out here end game, this would have been in the bag. Ani did you realize you named off all but the scum characters?
Pulindar told me, so no, I didn't.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #259 (isolation #43) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

If anyone liked me modding, you shouled sign up for my MishMashm game! (in sig)

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #263 (isolation #44) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

StrangerCoug wrote:Damn this
Internet
server.

Return to “Completed Open Games”