Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:05 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Iecerint wrote:
DGB wrote:
RF wrote:SSK dies, we lynch joe afterward.
AFTER BUS'ING Cobalt ALL GAME!
[/i]
As much as I'd hate to admit it, that is actually extremely troubling. :?
Question. Does this RayFrost quote sound SerialKilleriffic?

"My character is so beyond awesome that he can't die or be lynched."
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:05 pm

To answer my own question, probably not. RF is way to enmeshed with the dead scum to be working alone.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
wolframnhart wrote:Also DGB, what do you think of Kise's case against you?
The case revolves around me being an evil genius, which makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. For modesty's sake I should deny it, but it wouldn't be sincere. It's also based on my Gorrad-love, which was misplaced in this game. This I cannot deny. But Gorrad did play it very townie (I won't trust him so readily in the future), even for his meta, and perhaps he wanted to get on my good side to be safe for my unpredictable furies. There isn't a whole lot more I can say.
Alrighty then.

Another quick question:
Why did you say:
DGB wrote:Speaking of which, UncertainKitten slept all night.
What I mean by that is if you are somewhat claiming tracker why bring it up now about UK?
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:07 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

I got tired halfway through this, so.

ace5993

Ace is a possibility for either scum team.
ace5993 wrote:The Hayker wagon I can certainly sympathize with, I'm in between a bad player read and a scum read. However, the quick formation of the wagon reminds me of the wagon on zwet yesterday (which admittedly I was a part of), so I am reluctant to jump on so soon, especially when there is nothing that is glaringly scummy. The MafiaSSK wagon is much better imo, but the last currently viable option is better still:

Vote: joe478
Here we see someone trying to deflect from a Heartless wagon. If Hayker turns up scum like I think he will, we have obv buddy ITP.

Then again:
ace5993 wrote:Cobalt annoys me, but I don't see him as scum. Just a gut read on this one though.
orly

Also try looking for where ace mentions Gorrad even once. Go on.

No?

Okay then.

------------

DeathNote

Remember this weird little series?
DeathNote wrote:Quit calling me out. :/

I have no thoughts and probably won't have thoughts today.
DeathNote wrote:I didn't think about that. December 21 for sure but maybe day 2 as well... it depends on what happens.
Foreshadowing FTW?

Also:
DeathNote wrote:Lets change the subject from the recent mod kill attempt.
You'll remember the mod kill fiasco that Cobalt was involved with D1. Turns out that was a scum ploy. DeathNote just wants to sweep it under the rug tho.

He never calls out any of our three scum, but then again, he hasn't done anything at all this game. Whatever DeathNote is, he's not pro-town.

------------
DGB

DGB/Discode certainly isn't a Nobody.

DGB, can you explain this bit?
DGB wrote:TOWN
ModVoice
Shotty
Gorrad
DGB
MafiaSSK
DGB wrote:Hayker, joe, MafiaSSK are excellent lynched for today. Together they are an all-you-can-eat buffet.
-------------
DTMaster

DTMaster is likely town. Don't want to make townie cases, let's move on.

-------------
Starbuck/fuzzylightning

Starbuck only notices MafiaSSK after the ridiculous claim. Her predecessor ignored him completely.

I agree with her completely re: raider. If raider flips Nobody Starbuck is not on that team.

-------------
Hayker

It's no secret I want Hayker dead. Now I think he's a Nobody.
Hayker wrote:Scum list eh?/ There are a few names roaming around my mind From greatest to least:
Gorrad
This is mostly because he keeps on giving every damn person a reasonable claim, stop doing this please and thanks
I don't think you can get more obvious.

-------------
Iecerint

Iecerint is probably town. Moving on.

-------------
joe478

joe478 is an absolute non-entity and needs to be vigged or something. The only connection I could see is this:
joe478 wrote:
RayFrost wrote: unvote, vote: cobalt

I have reasons.
Are you going to share these reasons with anyone else or just keep them to yourself?
With anyone else I'd think this was fine, but joe so rarely does anything that this sticks out. He's anti-town all over, possibly Nobody.

-------------
Kdub

Kdub is likely town based on yesterday.

-------------
Kise

I dunno what to make of Kise. I don't think he's a Nobody with Gorrad... Gorrad was sailing right along and Kise brought attention to him.

There's nothing about SSK until the blowup.

-------------
raider8169

raider's continual defense of Cobalt yesterday is badbadbad.
raider8169 wrote:Either way I do not think a Cobalt lynch or kill is warrented until after the flib of SSK.
Raider tries to paint a picture here that SSK's Heartless flib would make Cobalt town. But the Cobalt love didn't start here.
raider8169 wrote:RayFrost voting cobalt and saying he has reasons without posting his reasons is scummy to me.
-------------
RayFrost

Ray's probably not Heartless. But, Ray does have good a shot at being a Nobody. He does a lot of attacking on Cobalt which may be a bus, but when Cobalt's claim comes out:
RayFrost wrote:Cobalt.

Seriously.

His role is crappy.

SSK dies, we lynch joe afterward.

unvote, vote: joe
lolwut

Then with Gorrad:
RayFrost wrote:DGB seems town to me due to how unashamed DGB is (and I think gorrad is town and gorrad trusts DGB for, IIRC, decent reasons).
--------------
Saberwolf/UncertainKitten

Saberwolf does a lot of chatting with Cobalt but no pressure or votes. His interactions with Gorrad don't feel forced. Probably not a Nobody. His SSK push probably isn't a bus.

Forbiddanlight doesn't do much of anything until the blowup.

--------------
Sajin

Absolutely useless. I still think this is a 3rd party slot.

--------------
Shotty to the Body

Shotty declared GOrrad town at one point. He has a couple of Cobalt votes but they were kinda half-assed. hmm

He jumped right on SSK, don't think he's a buddy here.

--------------
wolframnhart

Nothing at all on Gorrad or Cobalt. He jumped on with MSSK fast enough.

--------------

Possible Nobodies: raider8169, Hayker, RayFrost, ace5993, joe478
Possible Heartless: ace5993, Starbuck, Kise
Possible 3rd parties: DeathNote, Sajin

vote: raider

Also, why does Plum always get killed early in our games? :(
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:02 pm

wolframnhart wrote:What I mean by that is if you are somewhat claiming tracker why bring it up now about UK?
Every night, I expect to wake up dead. I suspect the Millerness is somewhat protective, but I don't know for how long this will last. Also, UKitten is hugely tainted. She'd be an enormous distraction.

@ Papa Zito
I had SSK pegged as town until he called Cobalt our for bus'ing him. That caused me to do a 180. Gorrad I had pecked as very solidly town. I didn't read your analysis yet - I will now.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:03 pm

I meant "called Cobalt OUT" - I am, after all, drunk posting.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:13 pm

@ Papa Zito
Good point about Hayker. I forgot that even if Plum had a result on Hayker, it's only concerning ONE scumgroup.

I also see your point about raider. I still think DeathNote/ace/RF are scummier by a lot. As long as all these players get lynched/crosskilled, the order doesn't matter a whole lot.

Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:43 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

I'm not too fussed with the order either, honestly. Actually I'm surprised it's still such a target-rich game this far in. But we have ~5 scum still floating around, so.
Kappa
Just Monika
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:41 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Why can't DGB be a Nobody? I dun get it. :(
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:42 pm

Post by Kdub »

raider8169 wrote:Yup, mainly cause I thought MafiaSSK was scum more then Cobalt. I dont see a problem with it and the other way would have worked out just fine.
That's not what I see when I read your posts yesterday. Papa Zito already posted some quotes where you clearly were pushing for MafiaSSK's death before Cobalt's.
DeathNote wrote:lol.... your ok with voting for me to pressure me? That makes no sense. I already claimed so what is reason behind pressuring?
I meant pressure to talk and give opinions/reasoning, which you haven't done much of so far.

Iecerint, how do you feel about a full claim with flavor? I think you are probably town based on your actions, but the Jack Sparrow with 2 shots thing has been bugging me.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:48 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I saw your prior request; I haven't ignored it. I made a sample claim and PM'd it to the Mod to ensure it doesn't paraphrase too closely.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:22 am

Post by wolframnhart »

DGB wrote:DGB/Discode certainly isn't a Nobody.
That doesn't clear you from being a heartless though :P
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:37 am

Post by raider8169 »

Kdub wrote:
raider8169 wrote:Yup, mainly cause I thought MafiaSSK was scum more then Cobalt. I dont see a problem with it and the other way would have worked out just fine.
That's not what I see when I read your posts yesterday. Papa Zito already posted some quotes where you clearly were pushing for MafiaSSK's death before Cobalt's.
I was not convinced that Cobalt was scum at the time. I was giving him far more credit then everyone else. My main focus was SSK and while at first I wanted to wait until SSK's flip to figure out Cobalt the more people questioned his claim and I started to catch on. I can see how you think that puts me in league with Cobalt and at no time did I say that I wanted Cobalt dead. I'm just glad there are smarter people in this game then me.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 am

Hey raider...

From the list below, who should we lynch and why?

RayFrost
Joe478
Ace5993
DeathNote
Hayker (who Plum may say is not Heartless)

raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:31 am

Post by raider8169 »

Hayker, doesnt post often and tends to piggie back off of someone else. Cant really say anything bad about it as I tend to do the same. Has alot of background in KH which could come useful however if he is scum then could use that against the town. I am leaning town on him.

DeathNote, He has a bunch of oneliners and even claims VT. Talks of being gone for most of day 2 but I dislike holding that against people simply because it could be out of their control. Seems like he would be an easy lynch simply because of his playstyle. Would be a good fallback lynch if we have nothing better simply because he easily could be town or scum. I dont recommend lynching him at this time and have no real read on him. Also note that Cobalt tried to get a lynch going for him, I do not think they are connected though this is WIFOM.

Ace5993, made minor comments towards Cobalt being town I could see them connected. Was all about SSK being killed but never said anything one way or the other towards Cobalt. I could see him being scum. He has posted sense before Christmas and he reaction to the end of Day 2 would have been helpful.

Joe478, Mainly posted one liners. Hasnt commented on the end of day 2 either though he hasnt posted sense before Christmas like Ace. Voted Hayker in one post then DOS in the next. Lurks alot so I dont get a solid read but I am leaning scum more then not.

RayFrost, I get townie vibes from. He seems willing to look into people and provide content. I see him scumhunting and though he can be looking for the other scum group it still benefits us until the other group is dead.

Vote Ace5993
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:08 am

raider8169 wrote:RayFrost, I get townie vibes from. He seems willing to look into people and provide content. I see him scumhunting and though he can be looking for the other scum group it still benefits us until the other group is dead.
^^^ I can't believe what I just read. What this really posted???

OMG OMG OMG

Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:10 am

Post by Papa Zito »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I had SSK pegged as town until he called Cobalt our for bus'ing him.
Arrite. Yeah, context, okay.

DGB is town ya'll. I'll get SpyreX in here to eat a hat if I'm wrong.
Iecerint wrote:Why can't DGB be a Nobody? I dun get it.
She spent waaay too much time talking about Cobalt and Gorrad.
raider8169 wrote:I see him scumhunting and though he can be looking for the other scum group it still benefits us until the other group is dead.
This is not townie thinking.

If we still have a vig floating out there, please shoot joe or Sajin. TIA.
Kappa
Just Monika
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:10 am

Post by Hayker »

I must say, that is exelent directing of the vig papa zito. I wonder what other fun things you've said this game...
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:23 am

Hayker wrote:I must say, that is exelent directing of the vig papa zito. I wonder what other fun things you've said this game...
Well hello scum

Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:45 am

Post by Hayker »

Papa Zito wrote:Oh BTW, wouldn't mind a Sajin lynch. I mean, look at this.
Hollow Bastion wrote:Thank you for being willing to help me, all.
No. You whine and cry for people to help you, the whole freaking town rallies with all kind of bolded nonsense, and.... that's it? "Thanks?" What kind of BS is this. First it's the "I have info no wait opinions no wait INFO AND OPINIONS BUT I CAN'T SHARE NYAH" and now it's this. You're a big huge scummy distraction.

If you can't tell I'm irritated that our first viable wagon in 30+ pages is being torn down for no raisin. If this town refuses to get its act together we're doomed.
I just read your iso and found a bunch of juicy goodness, and am now pointing out everything. This actually isn't one of my points, but I just noticed that you mentioned Sajin, and proceeded to talk about the Ghost. Might be some context I'm missing. Please clarify what was happening here if you can.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:48 am

Post by Hayker »

Papa Zito wrote:
SirPent wrote:Third is plum.. his actions in the last 10 posts.. wait all of his posts I just can't see as being in the town's best interests. His consistency to bring up notells is just fluff to make look like work
Her. Plum is female and adorable.

What do you think of her early Vaya (#5) vote? Or her fuzzylightning (#4) vote?
Blatent buddying
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:53 am

Post by Hayker »

Papa Zito wrote:This is me scratching my head in confusion.
Scumtell

/vote:Papa Zito
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:18 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

DGB wrote:
Every night, I expect to wake up dead. I suspect the Millerness is somewhat protective, but I don't know for how long this will last. Also, UKitten is hugely tainted. She'd be an enormous distraction.
Do I WANT to know what this means?

At any rate, Hayker's...case is rather...unimpressive.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:03 am

UncertainKitten wrote:Do I WANT to know what this means?
It means the dead scumz had been paying you hot hot attention.
UncertainKitten wrote:At any rate, Hayker's...case is rather...unimpressive.
He picked ONE player, then extracted 3 lame random lines and called them scummy. I think he's on to something, haha.

Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:22 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Hayker wrote:I must say, that is exelent directing of the vig papa zito. I wonder what other fun things you've said this game...
Thanks. And I've said lots of things this game, you should try it.
Hayker wrote:This actually isn't one of my points, but I just noticed that you mentioned Sajin, and proceeded to talk about the Ghost. Might be some context I'm missing. Please clarify what was happening here if you can.
You somehow missed that Sajin was the one speaking through the mod? lol?
Hayker wrote:Blatent buddying
That's called scumhunting. I appreciate you don't know the difference.

Unless you meant the adorable part. That's just trufax.
Hayker wrote:
Papa Zito wrote:This is me scratching my head in confusion.
Scumtell
I shouldn't be confused by the player who announces that he's not going to play for an entire gameday?

On second thought, maybe you should go back to lurking.
Kappa
Just Monika

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”