crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:13 pm

Post by crypto »

AGOTI wrote:if it's not prozac/mbf, i'd put rofl/crypto + elvis as insane cop as most likely.
but that scum team would already be screwed, so lol.
This snippet REALLY rubs me wrong, especially the boldface. *shrug* The rest of her post is unbearably shitty, to the point where I want to take the Too Scummy route, fallacy be damned. But AGOTI's bumped his/her/its way up to second place on my lynch list.

Some of Tajo's actions seem scummy to me, but Ray's convo with him day 1 struck me as Ray-scum and Tajo-town, not Ray-scum and Tajo-scum. Iunno.

Rofl's theory in post 798 is actually pretty good. I like it. Maybe mike is still ahead of AGOTI in the must-lynch department. Post 801 (mike) is a laaame response. "Well, to my credit, I . . ." a.k.a. "Yeah, I gotta admit I'm scum, but still . . ."

Snow_Bunny's 820 is lol in every way imaginable. I won't even bother to go into detail. Why has she not been lynched yet?
  1. SB
  2. mike
  3. AGOTI
  4. Tajo
  5. SW
  6. rofl
  7. EK
  8. Prozac
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:03 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Go into detail, please. I'm beginning to think that due to your thoughts on me you are not even paying attention to my case.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:11 pm

Post by crypto »

Nope, sorry, I won't waste my time with you.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:53 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Then, I won't waste time with your accusations either.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:35 am

Post by crypto »

Good. Dig your own grave.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:56 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Whoa, why the hell did I just jump to number two on your list? Are you following Elvis and ROFL now, or did post 801 really rub you that badly? This is the first time your expressed a desire to lynch me.

Also, I'm curious as to why you have Prozac lower on your list than ROFL or Elvis. I took a lot of shit from ROFL for doing the same thing.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:04 am

Post by crypto »

IIRC, I've been suspicious of you since you derailed the Mufasa wagon at the start of day 1.

As for Porochaz, he's blindingly town.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:06 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Also, I'm on the fence about Snow Bunny's 820. There was WIFOM, misquoting, a complete flipflop on AGOTI, trying to jumpstart a lynch on the claimed cop, but...

...wow, that does sound pretty terrible when I list it like that. I still believe a AGOTI-Tajo scumgroup is likely, though. And there's a lot of support for the AGOTI lynch today and not much for Snow Bunny. If you're serious about getting Bunny lynched today Crypto, then you're going to have to do more than sitting back and "not wasting your time".
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:08 am

Post by a girl on the internet »

prozac wrote:Shes ignoring my case and the fact that there is a lot of suspicion surrounding her, please can we do something about it?
i'm not ignoring it, i'm embracing it! ^_^
Snow White wrote:@AGOTI. Could you make a scumlist provided you have the time?
yeppers!

scum

prozac
mbf
tajo
rofl/crypto
snow bunny
snow white
elvis
town

mbf made a good point about tajo in #781, his "one of the ppl undermining elvis's claim is scum" bit was real shifty. he's throwing blanket suspicion at 1/3 of the players in the game while voting someone who's not even in that group. that's hella shady.
crypto wrote:This snippet REALLY rubs me wrong, especially the boldface.
why?

pretend for a moment that you are scum with rofl, and that elvis is therefore an insane cop. do you think you have any chance of winning?
crypto wrote:Nope, sorry, I won't waste my time with you.
trying to convince snow bunny that she is scum would be a waste of time, sure.

but... i'm not seeing what you are seeing on her, at all. and judgin by the vote count, i'm not the only one. if you're right, you're gonna need to do something to convince the rest of the town, cuz as things stand, that lynch is not happening any time soon.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:08 am

Post by crypto »

I have posted myriad reasons for wanting to lynch her. Why do I have to reiterate
everything
just because everyone else wasn't paying attention until now?
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:13 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

crypto wrote:IIRC, I've been suspicious of you since you derailed the Mufasa wagon at the start of day 1.
Well, yeah. Early on Day 1 you expressed suspicion of me. But nothing since then. You don't even consider me on a scumlist in post 686.
As for Porochaz, he's blindingly town.
I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm just wondering what your logic is. Is it the same as mine, or do you have other reasons?

crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:16 am

Post by crypto »

Good point re: you. As for Porochaz, his posts just scream abrasive town. *shrug*
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:23 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I'm not sure what you mean with "Good point". It doesn't really explain why you suddenly put me as second-most-wanted. Are you following ROFL's lead? Are you following AGOTI?

And I know you've been going after Bunny for awhile, but I never really felt it was worth pursuing. If you think you've got a damning argument, then the very least you could do is point us to that post.
Your actions ever since Elvis claimed have been strange. You spent most of the day waivering between ROFL and Bunny. Once Elvis claimed, thus supposedly clearing you and stopping a townie lynch, you went crazy. Now you've taken to just laying low and attacking Snow Bunny when she posts (which isn't very often). Now that there's a wagon on me I'm suddenly top of your list. It's starting to give more credibility to the whole "Insane cop" theory I had refused to believe earlier.

Still, you put ROFL at Lynch-1, and I don't see scum do that very often. And, as I've stated before, Elvis nailing both scums on her first try but also being the sole cop who is also insane seems unlikely to me. I don't think I can see you as scum with ROFL.

However, I think I just stumbled across something here. If Elvis and Crypto are scum, then this is brilliant. We kill a random townie (let's say, AGOTI), then nobody dies during the night. Elvis insists that she was saved by a doc and that she got a guilty on (let's say White). We kill White, who turns out to be town. Townie (let's say Tajo) is killed during the night. Now it's just Porochaz, ROFL, Elvis, Crypto, Bunny, and myself, and we know that Elvis is either liar or insane. If we lynch ROFL then we lose instantly, but if we lynch Crypto, then we jump to the conclusion that Elvis is insane and kill ROFL, we lose the next day. If we lynch Elvis, then we jump to the conclusion that she was saving her scummate and lynch ROFL and lose.

Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:27 am

Post by Snow White »

Snow Bunny post 820 wrote:But, as I said before, let's leave this matter for tomorrow. Today's is AGOTI's day.
You'll last until tomorrow? :O

@Bunny. Im sorry to say but in no light of any other cop claim and regarding the normality of the roles so far lynched/NK'd. I believe we have a fairly normal set up. Ergo. With Elvis the only person claiming cop i believe her. Thee only thing that makes me worry about her is the fact she asked herself over her sanity, which as stated above is insane given the normality of the roles thus revealed. That said, i do believe her.

Shoot. I was meant to reply to Tajo dammit ill do that end post.

@Crypto. Your myriad of reasons have been "Snow_Bunny is scum, lynch her now" Bar one starter post I just want to claw my eyes out with my fingernails becausse if you really want to lynch scum you would try.

@AGOTI you've listed Snow bunny above Rofl and Crypto... any reason why? (thanks for the scumlist though) :D

From my reckoning: Mike is innocent. Or some seriously gutsie scum for his pursuence of RayFrost early day one, persistently day1, end of day1 and day2. Even thoough some people ignored him.

If Elvis is really cop, Elvis is innocent, Rofl is innocent and co-incidentally Cyrpto is innocent.

Im innocent, due to me knowing that but you dont. But for the meantime consider me innocent.

Porochaz - who i generally like. But am still wavering on. People generally consider him innocent so im going to momentarily rule him out.

Tajo - who i think is scum. Bar his interaction with Ray late Day1 but that stuff can be faked.
Snow_Bunny - who i wouldnt say anything against lynching.
AGOTI - who is as confusing as Ray was.

The numerous things i dont like about Tajo.
-Iso zerp, immediately proclaims he's town.
-Iso one, claims the AGOTI wagon is relevant to his interests but votes Mufasa instead pre-Mufasa bandwagon.
-Iso two, claims RayFrost is town, asks Pome why she was lurking. Looks as though your trying to focus attention elsewhere. You leave your vote on Mufasa despite the Mufasa wagon being over.
-Iso 3, you state that Ray's play reminded you of Pokemon where he was very actively pro town. I played with Ray Seaside and found him very pro town too and this is in contrast as to how he has played this game.
-Iso 9, claims the wagon on Ray was too fast by page 11. Apparently seen no problem with Ray putting Mufasa at L-2 in two pages. But then again he was for that wagon. His vote even said so! :D MAking up excises for Ray"Im sure scum could be less confrontational with people suspecting him."
-Iso10, suggested the lynch on Pome.
-Iso11, general rubbishing of GC's case, focusing hard on Pome's unvote of Ray.
-Iso 14,
Tajo wrote:I see that a rayfrost wagon is giving him a second try and Im still going to be that guy and think that the way the wagon developed was stinky and kinda fast for a scum day 1 lynch. Also I trust the town gut read I have from him backed up with his town play on Pokemon Mafia, his spamming idiocy and confrontional stuff against his pseudo attackers really smell like "hey, I just painted a giant target behind my back"
whole homemade excuses for the Raywagon.Continued pushing for Pome's lynch.
-Iso 15. Understood Mike's points but fond them insubstantial. Accuses mike of backtracking to gunning after RayFrost when the Pome wagon gets bigger.
-Iso17>>>19 I LIKE. Town reaction and hell i could imagine me doing the same as town. However after that ABSOLUTE betrayal, because as town that to me would be ABSOLUTE betrayal, you hesitate on the Raywagon the next day.
-Iso20, your still making excuses for Ray. "Why should i believe you"
-Iso21, You claim regardless of the flip there was at least one busser on the RayFrost quick wagon, including me, when i had quite unclearly fallen off my face with alcohol but town non the less. BUT CLEARLY not intending to come back and my vote had indeed been retracted. So why you do mention me is quite beyond me. You claim you will hammer in the next hour.
-Iso24, you claim bunny is scum and you have thought so since day1 but no where have i found that you say such cognitive developments. Oh correction, you made her second last on your scumlist because she made some comment about a third party with their own interests.
Iso25, you get into some disagreement with mikeburnfire and instead of hammering Ray you FURTHER prolong your vote until "tomorrow" after you get an answer from mike as to Rofl's actions.... makes absolutely no sense.

You didnt post for another 3days.

Inevitably Ray was going to be hung after that but instead you continue to say you will hammer in so much time.... not showing up. Perhaps you thought someone else would subject themselves to suspicion but indeed Ray had too disappeared.

-Iso 26 INDEED! When you do re-log back in to answer questions you CONTINUE to make excuses for Ray and say you will still hammer ray but *insert ray excuse here, here and here*
Tajo wrote: Dont worry Ill still do it.
hammer Ray
Not today, seems there are a lot of questions and doubts and I really want all to have optymal night actions.
I think that the VT claim was induced so that Ray could attract a cop claim to clear him but it didnt. But this further helps Elvis's claim that she investigated Rofl N1.
Tajo wrote: I really need a good argument to not vote Ray and I dont think there is one.
But no one wanted to not lynch Ray!! Everything else is subject to WIFOM!! I mean in between both quotes you've got so much about how Ray could be being framed, still saying your going to hammer (for a third time) and enticing a cop (with an innocent on Ray) to come forward.

But Crypto finally provides the necessary hammer after your long, long stalling.

You do not for a second address your lack of a promised vote. Instead you point fingers at everyone on the RayFrost wagon and on MBF and AGOTI. Everyone except yourself, you do not even try to explain yourself.

But the person you pick out is Rofl for their
love affair.
buddying. Its almost like you had it planned this during Night talk. ;)

-iso 28, you say:
tajo wrote:are you angry because you realized I was probtown or what?
to me after me reading late day1 actions. Just the word probtown. You should know if your outright town and not only that, lord it over if someone is thinking about reconsidering you.

-iso 30, you still wont let the Rofl thing go, seems like your grasping at straws in what i for one now have crossed out for the time being.

-iso 31. A cover your ass post. Its as if relenting that the lynch against rofl~elvis you redirect your post to those who have questioned her, admitted that there may be a fragment of doubt in mind. Which thinking about her first claim of maybe insane cop is not unorthodox.

I loathe the way you have me in particular phrased as "discrediting Elvis's claim" as "Subtly still, Snow White", this alludes to you finding me the more suspicous? No?

i do however agree about the mike counter wagon looking bad for agoti.

-iso 32
Tajo wrote:Look, white, the logic is pretty simple here. I explained why it is very likely that elvis is telling the truth.
While outlining the ways in which she may be lying too, yes. Which makes you just as "subtle" as me.

I disagree with you on the bounds that no one has actually rubbished Elvis's claim. Just questioned it as anyone should and have likewise drawn up their own conclusions.

And even in iso 30. You question Elvis's post. So either include EVERYONE who questioned Elvis's claim or lie and hope no one notices. Real pretty like.

Ordinarily i'd unvote here now i've stated how i feel, making myself feel ridiculous and whatnot. But your iso 26 is inexcusable imho.

Confirm Vote: populartajo

If there's something someone doesnt understand, by all means, please point it out. :D

*DISCLAIMER aka "my own ass block". all other votes placed on Tajo are taken at everyones own risk if he's innocent. Which i dont think but there you go. <3
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:35 am

Post by Snow White »

Ugh.

@Mike your last paragraph has my head in knots. It may as well just implode reading that.

Notes: try to deceipher later. Ive got some housework to do. Be back then. Grrrr......
I like ignorant people.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:10 am

Post by populartajo »

-Iso zerp, immediately proclaims he's town.

Why is this a bad thing in the joke context of that post?

-Iso one, claims the AGOTI wagon is relevant to his interests but votes Mufasa instead pre-Mufasa bandwagon.

the agoti wagon was realevant to my interestes because his avatar was a girl on underwear. I explained why I chose Mufasa for the first wagon of the day.
I repeat, why is this a bad thing?

-Iso two, claims RayFrost is town, asks Pome why she was lurking. Looks as though your trying to focus attention elsewhere.

I was wrong about frost. Pome WAS lurking.

- Iso 3, you state that Ray's play reminded you of Pokemon where he was very actively pro town.

Please read Pokemon mafia and compare.

-Iso 9, claims the wagon on Ray was too fast by page 11.

It was.

Apparently seen no problem with Ray putting Mufasa at L-2 in two pages.

It was rvs.

Im sure scum could be less confrontational with people suspecting him

towntell that has worked more than 90% of the times

-Iso10, suggested the lynch on Pome.

and?

whole homemade excuses for the Raywagon.Continued pushing for Pome's lynch.

Its pretty easy to accuse someone of wrong reads when the results are already on the table. I explained why I thought Ray was town and why Pome was scum. Now I was wrong but tell me if there is something scummy in my reasoning.

-Iso21, You claim regardless of the flip there was at least one busser on the RayFrost quick wagon

you think there was no bussing in the frost quick wagon? really?

-Iso24, you claim bunny is scum and you have thought so since day1 but no where have i found that you say such cognitive developments.

does gut have a meaning for you?

Iso25, you get into some disagreement with mikeburnfire and instead of hammering Ray you FURTHER prolong your vote until "tomorrow" after you get an answer from mike as to Rofl's actions

yes it does because there was no need to rush the day when there were people still questioning each other and when ray was SO the lynch of the day. If I had hammered ray as fast as I could, I can see you making the accusation of OMG, TAJO, WHY DID YOU HAMMER SO QUICK SCUMSCUMSCUM.

-Iso 26 INDEED! When you do re-log back in to answer questions you CONTINUE to make excuses for Ray and say you will still hammer ray but *insert ray excuse here, here and here*

INDEED see above.

But no one wanted to not lynch Ray!!

please check your facts before posting. rolf and agoti did not want to not lynch ray.

You do not for a second address your lack of a promised vote.

why should i?

Instead you point fingers at everyone on the RayFrost wagon and on MBF and AGOTI.

because there was bussing on that wagon. this isnt hard to understand, is it?

But the person you pick out is Rofl for their love affair. buddying.

so you dont think that relation was suspicious. why?

to me after me reading late day1 actions. Just the word probtown. You should know if your outright town and not only that, lord it over if someone is thinking about reconsidering you.

/facepalm

While outlining the ways in which she may be lying too, yes. Which makes you just as "subtle" as me.

except because I explained why the situations where she was lying were not likely!!! asdasfagfafakg

I raelly dont know what to make of this post. it wants to feel genuine, kinda silly at some points. but it just feel like a compilation of all my posts spread with peanut shit.

white, are you an alt? what is your experinece in mafia games?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:28 pm

Post by crypto »

Mid-epiphany update, sorry.

Unvote.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:57 pm

Post by crypto »

What does everyone think of SpyreX's death?

In case that's too easy to dodge: Why do you jerks think SpyreX was killed?
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:01 pm

Post by crypto »

Unrelated: For anyone who has experience with Tajo, does he post (minor) walls of text as scum?
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:41 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I like most of White's post, but think some of the issues she raises are trivial or non-issues. Lots of good content in it, though. I'll give more thoughts later when my computer works better.
crypto wrote:What does everyone think of SpyreX's death?

In case that's too easy to dodge: Why do you jerks think SpyreX was killed?
Well, I wasn't surprised when it happened. Spyrex seemed very townish before Day 2 ended.

My theory, and I believe that I've said this before, is that Spyrex was killed because the mafia was looking for a cop (which they, having a godfather, expected). If I was mafia and thought there was a cop somewhere then I know I'd be trying to hunt 'em down. Spyrex must have given cop vibes to the scum. Or maybe they just thought Spyrex would have been trouble or difficult to lynch. I find the former more likely, though.

Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:12 am

Post by Snow White »

@Crypto. I had mulled it over. And considered that, like Green Crayons, SpyreX was killed because he was hot on mafia's trail. I mean GC partactically bending over backwards to get Ray lynched. And the fact they killed him shows they're a fairly neurotic bunch. (no offense)

Having looked over SpyreX's past *last suspects, mbf, Porochaz and myself were of interest to him regardless of Ray's flip. And Ray seemed to be innocent in his eyes before his D1 hammer. However generally ive liked mike and Poro's actions up to now and having been up for lynching based on NK's before(as town) so i feel like a poor show when tajo's up for the noose instead. His actions, holy shit, have left little to be desired. But im always up for being proved wrong.

Alternatively but highly doubtful about it having anything whatsoever to do with post 536 and 537. Where Crypto asks Ray was what he said a scumslip, while also, after Ray's flip kinda cleared SpyreX. But hey decide yourself!! lol.

@Mike. Meh, most of the post was meant to try to add some humour. What im concerned about is below.

@Tajo.
Tajo wrote:yes it does because there was no need to rush the day when there were people still questioning each other and when ray was SO the lynch of the day. If I had hammered ray as fast as I could, I can see you making the accusation of OMG, TAJO, WHY DID YOU HAMMER SO QUICK SCUMSCUMSCUM.
Me specifically or someone else? With posts like:
mbf wrote: Now, we could talk. Certainly. But if we're just going to repeat what we did yesterday (Ignoring the obvious Ray-scum, running up random bandwagons, nit-picking over useless garbage) then I'm going to have to be replaced, as I will likely smash my head into my keyboard.
Elvis wrote:We are lynching Ray.
Porochaz wrote:Crypto please hammer.
SpryreX wrote:Yea, we're done here.
Crypto wrote:Those *ray*reads are nothing but a bucket of WIFOM.
Rofl admittedly waited around to question AGOTI
Porochaz wrote:crypto please lynch and stop stalling.
mbf wrote:OHMYGOD TAJO WILL YOU PLEASE SHOW UP AND END THIS CRAP
mbf wrote:Have you been lurking? 'Cuz the way that you didn't post anything all day, but posted a reply almost immediately when I called you out makes me think you're lurking.
mbf wrote:God, I forgot how these games drag on forever.

Snow White, hurry up and respond to these points so we can lynch Ray and I can proceed to [rub it in your faces / throw in the towel]
This maybe was called for.
Crypto wrote:You know what, no. F this. Ray hasn't posted in this thread since Friday. He's given up. His list of suspects was going-down-in-lols WIFOM. His apparent town read on Tajo, which he proceeded to forget, was going-down-in-lols WIFOM. Anyone opposed to me hammering Ray tonight or tomorrow morning needs to speak up NOW. I'm not waiting.
And yah, you can say that you just wanted to talk things over. Thats fair enough. Cept..
Porochaz in regard to Crypto's above statement wrote:Im sure tajo has already done this. We have been waiting days, if anyone were to object they would have done it by now.
So four days after tajo's promise, later, one hour, tomorrow, etc. etc. Crypto finally hammers. But the fact that Ray was so outlandishly ugh.... flamboyant for want of a better word would have ordinarily attracted a cop search. The only person who would have enough reason to stall would be raygodfather scum, if not his scum buddies, waiting for a cop to butt in on the lynch of an "innocent" the only flaw being that Ray wasnt investigated.

And as previously said iso 26 is damning. Pre Rayscum lynch it looks as though you are attempting to distract attention from Ray. Especially the one liner
I really need a good argument to not vote Ray and I dont think there is one.
is indicative of wanting a cop to come out. But whatever if i cant get you lynched Ill help lynch someone from people i think i can half way trust, going down in the order of my scumlist.

Also, am not an alt. This is my main account and i am quitting after this game. Lastly Tajo if your seriously wondering what my mafia history is, its all on my wiki. Im surprised you wouldnt seriously think to look there were you inquizitive enough.
I like ignorant people.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:54 am

Post by crypto »

Mike, that means it had little to do with Spyre's opinions, which is sort of lame for my fledgling theory. :|
SW wrote:mbf, Porochaz and myself were of interest to him regardless of Ray's flip
Are you sure it was regardless? I thought he meant that you three would be of interest to him
if
Ray flipped town.
Lastly Tajo if your seriously wondering what my mafia history is, its all on my wiki. Im surprised you wouldnt seriously think to look there were you inquizitive enough.
Now that you mention it, that sounds like filler babble from Tajo-scum.
This is my main account and i am quitting after this game.
:cry:
Me too. But I've got this really sexy alt that I'm gonna start rofling with after this game and my other game are through.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:03 pm

Post by roflcopter »

too drunk to read this game tonight and i'm guessing i'll be too hungover for most of tomorrow, btu rest assured i'm still here and happy new years everybody
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:04 pm

Post by roflcopter »

too drunk to read this game tonight and i'm guessing i'll be too hungover for most of tomorrow, btu rest assured i'm still here and happy new years everybody
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:04 pm

Post by roflcopter »

so drunk i doubleposted, cause i;m a CHAMPION
soi soi soi

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”