XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:45 am

Post by XScorpion »

You and CSL both are thinking Badger/XScorpion scum team huh?
@Starbuck: What's your opinion of CSL?
@CSL: What's your opinion of Starbuck?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:04 am

Post by Starbuck »

Why are you putting words in my mouth? I didn't say that I felt there was a Badger/XScorpion scum team. I was pointing out links between you two that I noticed. Links between certain people doesn't always mean both people are scum.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:05 am

Post by XScorpion »

I'm curious as to what other links two people can have besides being scumbuddies? I was under the impression that town didn't know other town?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:10 am

Post by XScorpion »

And please don't dodge the question.
XScorpion wrote:
@Starbuck: What's your opinion of CSL?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:21 am

Post by Starbuck »

I'm not dodging the question. I am currently working on a post in Notepad concerning that question. So do me a favor and don't rush me and quit misrepresenting me and what I am saying.

Town doesn't know other town. That doesn't mean in game that two townies can't look like they are buddying scum to a completely separate townie. I'm not sure if that's what's going on here, but right now I was pointing out links that I see between you and Badger.

I find Badger to be scummy, but I'm rather null on you.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:10 am

Post by Starbuck »

XScorpion wrote:@Starbuck: What's your opinion of CSL?
I don't think CSL contributes enough. I replaced in and I currently have (with this post included) 12 posts in 3 pages, while CSL has been here since the beginning and only has 12 posts in 5 pages.

Reading him in iso, his first 5 posts are just general one-liners and a statement of being V/LA.

In the first, he confirms. In the second, he states RVS time and votes kunkstar for being the first to confirm. In his third, he just says "Haha". In his fourth, he expresses his love for RVS. His fifth is his V/LA statement (from the 23rd to the 28th), but it was the holidays and I am willing to give people slack on the holidays. Now that the holidays are over though, I definitely feel that he needs to pick it up.

He doesn't come up with his own case when he votes Badger in his sixth post, but then he states his reasoning in his seventh post. This is in his own words, so I'm willing to give him a break on the fact that he elaborated.

His opinion on Parts is rather hypocritical since it's the same reason why others suspect himself, and also he kinda parroted me on your use of the word buddy.

His next 3 posts are about how he was away, and the fact does remain that he did state he was V/LA. I can understand if he got a bit defensive over that fact. No one should be jumping him *coughElectricBadgercough* about his lack of posting between the 23rd and the 28th when he did post a V/LA. It's a bit odd that CSL is being jumped about lurking when others who never even posted a V/LA (kunkstar7 and Parts) are not.

Let me also state that kunkstar7 only has 7 posts in this game and Parts has 14 posts in the game, and they have been here since the start.

I do find it odd that
CSL wrote:Contrary to what you think, I always re-read the thread. I haven't found anything scummy other than what other people said.
Really? Nothing scummy at all?

I am also waiting for his explanation of what kind of appeal to emotion that he sees that ElectricBadger is supposedly giving out.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:39 am

Post by CSL »

Crap. The AtE was for another game. Excuse that.

Yep, other than what other people pointed out.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:41 am

Post by Starbuck »

CSL, are you going to contribute at all? Or are you just going to parrot off what everyone else said as you admitted above?
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:44 am

Post by CSL »

I shall. As soon as whatever's bugging the shit out of me is passed.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:57 am

Post by Starbuck »

It's been 20 days since the game started and you took a V/LA from the 23rd of Dec until the 28th. So, excusing your 5 day V/LA, you've had 15 days to post SOMETHING of substance and yet, you have not.

The same goes for you too Kunkstar.

I would like to see contributions from the two of you. If you don't want to put the time and effort into this game, as you said you would when you typed "/in", please do the rest of us a favor and replace out for someone who WILL contribute.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:14 am

Post by XScorpion »

I would say that I'm surprised CSL dodged my question, but that would be a lie.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:26 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

[quote="Starbuck']It's a bit odd that CSL is being jumped about lurking when others who never even posted a V/LA (kunkstar7 and Parts) are not.[/quote]

I don't think its so much the fact that he lurked, it is that the case he mentioned against Badger,
CSL wrote:Interesting. Badger is contradicting himself, and lurking.
was hypocritical, which he has confessed to. If you are doing the same thing you are accusing the other person about, you are incriminating yourself.
Welcome to the Network.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:32 am

Post by Starbuck »

See, CSL has one thing where you don't. He posted V/LA. You have just been plain lurking.

So what's your excuse now?
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:32 am

Post by CSL »

So, who are we interrogating?
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:38 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

I don't have an excuse. I try to post when I can, but I find it hard when questions and comments are directed at others, without placing words into others mouths as Xscorpion did above. I at least tried to add some substance in my posts, pointing out things that come to my attention that haven't been answered. I could post a lot of "I agree with you, I agree with that" but I try to add something of my own each time I post.
Welcome to the Network.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:49 am

Post by Starbuck »

So, kunkstar, what are your thoughts on:

ElectricBadger
CSL
XScorpion
Parts
Josh Lyman
& myself?

Who do you think is the scummiest? Why?

What do you think about everyone else's cases on one another?

Bring something to the table, please.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:55 am

Post by CSL »

Well, I'm ISOing kunkstar, since that's who I want to do first. Take these as just notes to go by. I'll get more info from kunkstar, as well as everyone else, as the Day goes on.

0: Confirm. Nothing here.
1: RVS voting XScorpion
2-4: Defending Badger
5: Questioning Lyman
6: Telling Parts that he's trying to get suspicion off of him. This requires a Parts ISO for more information
7: Stuff about me. tl;dr: Saying I'm hypocritical, which I confessed.
8: Doesn't have an excuse to posting alot, but trying to post when he can. Saying he tried to add some substance in his pots, which I need to start doing.

Again, just take these as notes. I see a town read on this person.
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:58 am

Post by ElectricBadger »

Starbuck wrote:How is what Ecto did a distraction and what you did not one also?

I'm not Ecto and I can't answer for his actions, but you did the exact same thing he did.
Yay going in circles.

Once again: if I distracted - what from? What was I trying to avoid responding to with my vote on Ecto?
Starbuck wrote:So now explain to me, how that's not reaching? When it definitely feels like both of you coordinated this.
My assumption was that Xscorpion joined the wagon for the same reason I did. If you're unsure, I'd suggest you ask him. Whatever the case, I don't see any other event between Ecto's announcing an intention to lurk and his changing his behavior which explains the shift.
Starbuck wrote:You stated that you didn't post because you were giving him a chance to "push his case on Parts". What if he really was just asking Parts a question and had no intention of pushing a case?
Yes, that's what I keep saying. Are you even reading what I'm posting? Or just arguing for its own sake?
Starbuck wrote:Last I knew in a mafia game, you could ask someone a question and not have to make a case on them about it. So why would you misrepresent that he was trying to push a case when he wasn't?
Last I knew in a mafia game, when a townie saw a scum tell they investigated it, became suspicious and applied pressure.

Is it possible he saw it as a non-tell? Perhaps. Although if that's the case there was no reason to bring it up at all, other than cautioning Parts not to continue to use the term.

You're also conveniently forgetting the start of this debate, which was why I waited a whole 24 hours to post: the last comment I quoted was the one that I was waiting for, thus the one I centered on. Yay more misrep.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:01 am

Post by CSL »

Next, I shall do Badger, because that's who I voted for. Expect an ISOread by the end of the day. Real-time, not Game day.
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:14 am

Post by XScorpion »

badger wrote:My assumption was that Xscorpion joined the wagon for the same reason I did. If you're unsure, I'd suggest you ask him.
I like bandwagons in RVS, and "I plan on lurking" is always a nice reason to jump on that guy's bandwagon.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:16 am

Post by XScorpion »

@Josh Lyman:...what happened? Come back please?
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:18 am

Post by ElectricBadger »

Starbuck wrote:Specifically...
Ectomancer wrote:Not commenting on 8 posts in a day is quite a bit different. What this means is he logged in, saw 8 posts there and then
deliberately makes a decision not to post
. That right there is the definition of lurking, and Badger's 2 posts have me convinced that he came, he saw, he left and didnt post again until I voted for him.
As I responded to him, a profile check shows clearly that he does that all the time. So either that wasn't his complete/accurate definition of lurking or he was voting me for something completely hypocritical. As I said, I was giving him a chance to provide contrary evidence.
Starbuck wrote:Also, how can you change a first reaction? You can recant it, but you can never change it.
You've never changed your mind after the first minute of encountering something?
Starbuck wrote:No one should be jumping him *coughElectricBadgercough* about his lack of posting between the 23rd and the 28th when he did post a V/LA.
I don't believe I've ever accused him of lurking due to lack of posting; if so, I recant it. It's his complete lack of independent thought (parroting is a good term for all his accusations), lack of explanations, hypocrisy and generally worthless posts that make him a lurker. He's contributing nothing. As you say yourself,
Starbuck wrote:It's been 20 days since the game started and you took a V/LA from the 23rd of Dec until the 28th. So, excusing your 5 day V/LA, you've had 15 days to post SOMETHING of substance and yet, you have not.
CSL - I'm still waiting for a reason for your vote. You dismissed the AtE *Grinds teeth about getting games confused, as I'm not in another one with you*, you've admitted you contradicted yourself in your lurker accusations, and your only charge against me right now is:
CSL wrote:You seem more scummy than anyone else....
Why am I scummy? Why do you have me one vote from a lynch?
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:28 am

Post by CSL »

Badger, feast your eyes on post 143. I said I would do an ISO of you by tonight.
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:38 am

Post by ElectricBadger »

Yeah, but it's a little disturbing that you have to iso me to say why you're voting me. Seems more like you're trying to find a case to support your vote than voting due to evidence. You should be able to at least say the general reason for your vote.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:46 am

Post by CSL »

I forget why.

Unvote
for now.

I should do all ISO's first, before I vote.
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O