Post by Fishythefish »

Official Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 10

BloodCovenent
- 2 - Faraday, budja - (L-8)
budja
- 1 - BloodCovenent - (L-9)
devotress
- 5 - SerialClergyman, DeathNote, Farside22, Cobalt, TonyMontana - (L-5)
elvis_knits
- 3 - Xylthixlm, Benmage, Seacore - (L-7)
Faraday
- 1 - drippinggoofball - (L-9)
SerialClergyman
- 1 - devotress - (L-9)

Players not voting: Benmage, chamber, Cruciare, Dramonic, elvis_knits, FishytheFish, Vaya

Xylthixlm wrote:
Fishythefish wrote:If I was 100% certain elvis was scum, it would be a tough decision.
elvis is scum,
or
she has completely changed her town playstyle to be nothing like her normal town playstyle but exactly like her scum playstyle. One or the other.
Thanks for this extremely strong statement, it helps clarify your stance. It certainly makes a difference to my view of her (and will do so even more should you ever flip town).
@everyone who knows EK's style: who agrees with what Xyl says here?
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:52 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Though I haven't claimed, a player suspected of being Bulletproof is going to be top priority for both scumgroups to eliminate during the Day cycle.
^ scum
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:55 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Fishythefish wrote:@everyone who knows EK's style: who agrees with what Xyl says here?
Elvis is totally different from her town self here, and even after being called out on it, she's still not making an effort. This is the a symptom of the CAUGHT SCUM SYNDROME.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:56 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

DrippingGoofball wrote:On the Xyl kerfuffle, all I'm going to say is that he tried to put words in my mouth that I never said.
Words that you never said
or implied
?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:12 am

Xylthixlm wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:On the Xyl kerfuffle, all I'm going to say is that he tried to put words in my mouth that I never said.
Words that you never said
or implied
?
Correct. I've explained this many times already. Go back and re-read it. No one his buying your snake oil in this town, Xyl.

You can do better than that.

Why have you suddenly lost interest in a Vaya lynch? You were pretty gung-ho on it before.

Why are you so insistent on an elvis lynch? We know elvis is scum, and won't be protected at night. Oh wait. The Watcher. Yep. You guys definitely have to kill her in broad daylight, otherwise you'll lose a team mate when the Watcher catches you in the act. I see your point of view now.

Why are you ignoring Benmage?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:16 am

Post by Vaya »

DrippingGoofball wrote: Vi and Xyl are calling Vaya scum though Vaya hasn't posted. Given Xyl's emphasis on lurker hunts, that's not entirely out of character. Given Vaya's history of lurking as scum, I can't blame Xyl for this. This could pass as legitimate scumhunting or bus'ing. I can't tell which.
I actually feel differently than you, I think that Xyl's reaction to my lurking seems a bit out of character for him being town. He hasn't made much real effort to go after myself or other lurkers like farside for lurking. Despite being familiar with me lurking as scum, he doesn't even mention me until Vi brings it up, and then doesn't really bring it up again. He's not even placed a vote on someone for lurking all game. This is one of the main reasons I suspect he is scum.
DrippingGoofball wrote: Vaya comes in and posts like a scared little lamb and never comes back. Another reason why I think Vaya will flip scum. Vaya asks: "Why don't you think I'm scum Goofball? I really haven't done anything yet." I'm not sure how to interpret that.
I asked this because the last game we had together that I lurked like this, you thought I was scum. I thought I was a bit odd that you didn't feel the same here, though you're response made sense.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Vaya also writes: "I really disagree with the mindset that we shouldn't lynch Cobalt yet because he's at the top of the draft." - Could be scum emphasizing that we should boldly wagon the top of the draft, but not really something town wowuld emphasize. Possibly less, but this is something scum would be slightly more inclined to point out than town.
I was never saying that we should wagon someone just for being at the top of the draft, I just really don't like the attitude that some people seemed to have that people towards the top of the draft shouldn't be lynched. They have the same chances of being scum as anyone else, and they would be more dangerous than the average scum, so I really don't think people should shy away from lynching them if they are thought to be scum.

For the record, though I thought he was scummy yesterday, Cobalt's play today comes off to me as more townish and I don't really think he's scum anymore.

I still think devotress and BC are scum, BTW, and would be happy lynching either.

Vote: devotress
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:22 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Elvis is totally different from her town self here, and even after being called out on it, she's still not making an effort. This is the a symptom of the CAUGHT SCUM SYNDROME.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Why are you so insistent on an elvis lynch?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:29 am

Xylthixlm wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Elvis is totally different from her town self here, and even after being called out on it, she's still not making an effort. This is the a symptom of the CAUGHT SCUM SYNDROME.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Why are you so insistent on an elvis lynch?
We know elvis is scum, and won't be protected at night.
Oh wait. The Watcher. Yep. You guys definitely have to kill her in broad daylight, otherwise you'll lose a team mate when the Watcher catches you in the act. I see your point of view now.

BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:34 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Vaya, you've posted twice. Your first post you said that you would support my lynch. You didn't give any reasons why you would support it, or why I was even scummy. You then post once more responding to DGB, and then vote Devotress, saying that she and I are scum and you want either of our lynches. You have still failed to show where you think I am scummy.

So let me ask, what makes me scummy? Why am I scummy?

FoS Vaya.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:50 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

DGB, do you want to lynch elvis or not?

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Fishythefish wrote:
farside22, bolded mine wrote:Telling people the case is awful after EK claims and saying you saw it as an awful case but didn't comment looks bad.
It means you didn't want to be known what you thought at the time and then try to hid[e] the fact after you see a cop claim.
I see this as someone trying to proclaim innocence on a cop claim after the fact. IE scummy.
I didn't want people to know what I thought at the time, and I don't see any problem with that. I haven't said that I said everything I was thinking about EK - I really don't see how I tried to "hide" what I did.

You don't address your "you posted between those" point - I'd like an explanation for this totally false attack.
Looks at profile during the time. See's post when EK was brought up and 2 other post in other games before coming here. I welcome anyone else to look at your profile during that time period.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:55 am

Post by farside22 »

@EK: Why did you investigate TM instead of players you stated where scum jumping on you looking for a claim?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:36 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I investigated TM because I thought he might have been part of a scum-engineered simulpost quicklynch.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:36 am

Post by elvis_knits »

vote vaya
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:26 am

Post by Benmage »

DrippingGoofball wrote:EBWOP:
DrippingGoofball wrote:[Benmage doesn't seem particularly scummy so far, but if my buddy had gone AWOL, his reaction is EXACTLY
what mine would have been
I'd either A, play it out by myself.

Or B try and lynch the slot.

Maybe C...ask the mod directly for a replacement...never never in thread like that.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:29 am

Post by Cobalt »

Benmage wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:EBWOP:
DrippingGoofball wrote:[Benmage doesn't seem particularly scummy so far, but if my buddy had gone AWOL, his reaction is EXACTLY
what mine would have been
I'd either A, play it out by myself.

Or B try and lynch the slot.

Maybe C...ask the mod directly for a replacement...never never in thread like that.
Oh good, you told us what you'd do as scum. Totally reliable information :roll:
hatersgonnahate.gif
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:35 am

Post by farside22 »

elvis_knits wrote:I investigated TM because I thought he might have been part of a scum-engineered simulpost quicklynch.
The only vote on see TM on was for seacore and then on SC at the end. Please explain a bit further on this.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Just a point on why I find flaw with EK's investigation reasoning:
elvis_knits wrote:elvis_knits - 8 - Xylthixlm, Pomegranate, Faraday, BloodCovenent, Dramonic, Vi, Cobalt, chamber - (L-4)

If I tried to guess who are the scum on my wagon though, I would say that Faraday, BC, Chamber(?) are more likely scumbags, and that cobalt is obv.
elvis_knits wrote:Hey

Guess what, nimrods? I am the cop.

This entire wagon smells of scum wagoning somebody who was high in the draft pick.

If there was a reason for my wagon, I wouldn't care, and I wouldn't think there was some ulterior motive.

But running me up to claim based on GUT? There is something wrong there.

FFS

elvis_knits wrote:
Seacore wrote:Obviously Cobalt has a role.
It's probably safe to assume that Elvis, Vi and Chamber got one as well, although obviously less than certain.
I'm not going to pick any of them for my RVS because maybe they can be uber helpful town.
Oh what ever happened to this line of thinking which Mr. Seacore defended?

Notice how he put me L-1/L-2 (simulpost madness)

He was clearly mindful of me being high in the draft, clearly against wagoning these early draft pickers in his first post, but he took the chance to make me claim.

SCUM.

vote seacore
elvis_knits wrote:benmage's explanation is idiotic and devotress goes "fair enough"

which one are we lynching first here?
In all these quote she had more comments on BC, Faraday, Seacore, Ben and devotress but picks TM based on his vote on who exactly? Seacore or SC?
I think there was better people to chose that she brought up before and not investigating anyone that was on her wagon who she stated herself from the start was "monkey BS" and mafia looking to get a cop out.
FOS: EK
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:33 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

farside, it's pretty clear elvis means TM's vote on the StrangerCoug (not "SC" please) lynch.
TonyMontana wrote:
Unvote
Vote StrangerCoug (L-1)

Claim time.
StrangerCoug - 12 - Xylthixlm, Vi, elvis_knits, devotress, drippinggoofball, BloodCovenent, Cobalt, Benmage, Seacore, Faraday, TonyMontana, Dramonic - (L-0)

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Xylthixlm wrote:farside, it's pretty clear elvis means TM's vote on the StrangerCoug (not "SC" please) lynch.
TonyMontana wrote:
Unvote
Vote StrangerCoug (L-1)

Claim time.
StrangerCoug - 12 - Xylthixlm, Vi, elvis_knits, devotress, drippinggoofball, BloodCovenent, Cobalt, Benmage, Seacore, Faraday, TonyMontana, Dramonic - (L-0)
I'm not sure why that vote inpaticular. Sure it takes an SK out of the game. But he wasn't pushing for her lynch I want a better understanding between her one comment earlier about scum being on her wagon vs. the SC wagon.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:53 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

farside:
elvis_knits wrote:I investigated TM because I thought he might have been part of a scum-engineered simulpost quicklynch.
TM was one of the people who L-1/hammered StrangerCoug before he claimed.

TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:58 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Possible reasons for quicklynch:
1. Honest accident by chamber
2. Co-op between me and chamber
3. Hawk lynch by chamber

I couldn't have engineered the lynch by myself, but chamber could have, so I don't see why you picked me over him.
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Xylthixlm wrote:farside:
TM was one of the people who L-1/hammered StrangerCoug before he claimed.
This assume's that mafia day talks???
L-1 to me is not scummy
hammer can be scummy. I think a time stamp on that would make me pause but as a cop that just had to claim do to an eager lets lynch EK based on meta with I agree's looks more suspect to me.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:22 am

Post by chamber »

TonyMontana wrote:
Possible reasons for quicklynch:
1. Honest accident by chamber
2. Co-op between me and chamber
3. Hawk lynch by chamber

I couldn't have engineered the lynch by myself, but chamber could have, so I don't see why you picked me over him.
I never voted for Coug, I totaly thought he was town.
Taking a break from the site.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:25 am

Post by farside22 »

Also note after SC's lynch EK made the following statement:
elvis_knits wrote:SO I guess now that benmage is done coordinating my NK, we can lynch SC.
So I think asking for more explaintation is not unheard of.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”