Open 175 - Picking Simplicity (Game Over)

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:57 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Iguana wrote:@SCoug - Lets lynch Amigranate instead. This goes for whoever else it was that was voting him.
Looked for a case, saw SpyreX's post, bought it, looked at Amished in ISO just to make sure SpyreX wasn't feeding me crap, and saw that Amished barely scumhunts either. Why not?

Unvote: Nikanor
Vote: Amished

Still more fond of Nikanor being scum, but this probably works well too.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:00 pm

Post by Amished »

... If we're gonna switch wagons, let's go to Iguana who got a really town read off of Zazie (then go ISO ZazieR). (For those of you who don't wanna ISO ZazieR, I'll do it right here for you):
ZazieR wrote:Uhum?
Unvote
ZazieR wrote:Ok, starting my read today. Though I have to leave in less than 3 hours. So the analysis will most likely be completed tomorrow.
(And it will also be posted when it's completed)
ZazieR wrote:Ok, I'm at Post 212 at page 9.
Looking at the VC and my suspects so far, it's good for you guys that I have arrived. Will hopefully finish tomorrow and post my analysis after I'm done as well.
ZazieR wrote:Continuing my read. I should have enough time to finish things.
And then in response to an inquiry about how the reread was going:
ZazieR wrote:Almost done. Last 3 pages I think.
And then some players will hate me ._.
Yep. I can definitely see how anybody should immediately drop any suspicion on the player slot because of ZazieR.

..... wait, what?

Ok, well, let's go see why Zazie was town:
Iguana wrote:Zazie leans town too, around same area as 12kb given intent to change up wagons that were occuring, although it never passed so I cant give much of a point there.
Intent to change wagons. WOW. If anybody told you that they *intended to scumhunt*, they'd fly off your radar, would they?

Anyways, let's check to see if you're actually consistent in your applied town reads, since you mentioned 12KB as well.
Iguana (after the zaz/12kb lean town thing) wrote:Im still not really liking SC/Zazie/F13 wagon a whole lot outside of information, and still am much against a WW wagon (or whoever he is now) because of my day one read on him. Skitzer or Hyl are my prefered lynches, 12kb is an acceptable one (possibly yabba too). Not overly keen on any other at this point though.
Hmm, 12kb is an acceptable lynch. Nevermind, you're not consistent, and I doubt that you even really know what the heck you're saying anymore to try to look town.

Heck, 12kb is even in your top 3 with Hyl and Skitzer (what happened to those suspicions? That's right, you voted Saber and relegated that to a "good" lynch that hit town for information. What information did you actually glean from that (or the Zwet) lynch? That they're town? Congratulations!

Unvote:
Vote: Iguana
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:01 pm

Post by semioldguy »

Vote Count 25:

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

StrangerCoug - (5) Nikanor, SerialClergyman, yabbaguy, Kreriov, Heilograph
Amished - (4) SpyreX, Grimmy, Iguana, StrangerCoug
Nikanor - (2) Col.Cathart, skitzer
Iguana - (1) Amished

Not Voting (2) –
Sotty7, Knight of Cydonia

Notes:

* Reminder: Without 8 votes for a single player at deadline, there will be a no lynch.
* Deadline for the end of Day Three is on
Tuesday, December 29
at 2:00pm PST (Pacific Standard Time) -
21 hours from this post
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by Amished »

@SCoug: You mean where I'm trying to discern intent of SpyreX and Clergyman in my first 10 posts, my elaboration of why I voted you {coug} in my first 20 posts means I'm not scumhunting. Right.

I'd prefer to leave my cases against somebody til the new day so that they can't get coached overnight on how to respond; but if you want me to outline my points against Kreriov, Grimmy or SpyreX, say so.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:05 pm

Post by Amished »

Also, depending on deadline VC's; I will switch to SCoug if he's higher. Probably about 8 hours before deadline. It's when I wake up, so I'll check up and go with whichever is higher.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Iguana
Iguana
Townie
Iguana
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:33 pm

Post by Iguana »

Amished wrote:
Iguana (after the zaz/12kb lean town thing) wrote:Im still not really liking SC/Zazie/F13 wagon a whole lot outside of information, and still am much against a WW wagon (or whoever he is now) because of my day one read on him. Skitzer or Hyl are my prefered lynches, 12kb is an acceptable one (possibly yabba too). Not overly keen on any other at this point though.
Hmm, 12kb is an acceptable lynch. Nevermind, you're not consistent, and I doubt that you even really know what the heck you're saying anymore to try to look town.
Uhhh... I dont think I called anyone who has taken over the 12kb point super town. You have taken over the f13 spot. They are both numbers, will give you that much, but the numbers are different. I would still be happy enough with a kre (12kbs current body) lynch.
Heck, 12kb is even in your top 3 with Hyl and Skitzer (what happened to those suspicions? That's right, you voted Saber and relegated that to a "good" lynch that hit town for information. What information did you actually glean from that (or the Zwet) lynch? That they're town? Congratulations!
Well... 12kb is in my top 5 still (goes toro, yabba, you/kre, CC). Hyl is dead. Skitzer I have mellowed a bit on, people made good arguements that he is town.

Also we learned that they are town AND future policy lynches.
Sheep in wolves clothing
Iguana
Iguana
Townie
Iguana
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:51 pm

Post by Iguana »

@KoC - Just iso read folliest/zazie/SCoug and then pom/amish and vote who whoever is more suspicious.
Sheep in wolves clothing
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Post by Amished »

Oh, don't get me wrong, I appreciate the fact that you're ignoring the fact that there's no reason you possibly could've gotten a town read off of anything that Zazie did. Actually, you're one-upping that for me; you call 12kb scum after calling zaz town when you mention them both {zaz and 12KB} in the quote about both of them leaning town for doing the same thing.

(Also, if anyone is interested, read Iguana's early game stance on 12KB. There's a lot of suspicion and a vote thrown that way) You're showing support for anybody who looks like they could possibly get suspicion on them.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:03 pm

Post by Col.Cathart »

I'm back from my Christmas holiday!

It's awfully late for me now, so give me a few hours to sleep, and I should re-read, post and be open for discussion with still some hours left before the deadline.
[b]Mini 934[/b] is [b]over![/b] Thanks to everyone participating.

[i]What the hell? That Colonel guy was awesome.[/i] - Fate
Heilograph
Heilograph
Goon
Heilograph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:06 pm

Post by Heilograph »

Nikanor wrote:Is Someone a proper noun? If not, why are you capitalizing it? (Yes, I'm a douche).

I'd rather hear what you think about that, than what the experienced players think, tbh.

No somone is not a proper noun, it is just how it turned up on the phone. (I Learned that I'f you stop typing for a few sec the phone will capilize the first letter)

Another noon question what's tbh?

Now my take on the word hammer?
The word hammer is a device to pound in nails. In relates to the game the word hammer means Simone who pounds/places the last vote.
Wondering if they will ever make a mafiascum app for iPhone...

I'm a turtle!!
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:06 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Wot I Think:

= Nikanor has done nothing but actively lurk all game. My finger twitches over the policy lynch trigger.
iguana wrote: Weeeee need you to vote or make a case. I would suggest bussing Toro or Yabba.
= Hey, stopped beating your wife recently? Most of Iguana's early Day 3 stuff is based on very little/f-all actual evidence, and is just statements without proof.
SerialClergyman wrote:Or Nikanor, the third incarnation of the lynchbait anti-town player? (despite the fact he is acting against my town meta of him)
= I don't like meta, but if you set enough store by it to note it, and he's playing against his... :?

= Grimmy in 1016 points out something interesting. In his earlier case, SCl made a pretty good case on foilest, but not SCo. He doesn't quote anything of Coug's to pick apart like foilest...

= Kreriov's logic seems broken. He accuses Spyrex of pushing hard on Sable and getting him to be a major SK suspect... then killing said suspect as SK. It might be the WIFOM playing with my head, but this just looks like a bad attempt to get Spy to be an SK suspect... so Krer can kill him? :P

= Heck, Krer is giving out SK accusations like candy.

= Nikanor hops onto the Coug wagon for lols, seemingly. =/ Votes on him are at this point justified votes.

= This "easy targets" shit annoys me. They are easy because they are scummy. Lynch scummy players until they learn to NOT be stupid, scummy townies, unless they are scum, in which case, REJOICE.

= Indecision pointed out by iguana on yabba... but there's a fair bit of decision between the 4 posts pointed out out of... how many?

= Krer's hypocrisy is interesting, his refusal to acknowledge Spyrex calling it (and Nikanor coat-tailing on that call later) is doubly so.
iguana wrote: I would still like to lynch Yabba, but I have run out of convincing time
I would still love to lynch Toro, but cant word that safely
I wouldnt be against a Nik lynch too much
= There are FOUR lynches mentioned in this post that iguana prefers - including the Coug vote he slaps down - and yet he is currently voting... Amished. ¬_¬
Col. Cathart wrote: Basically, I think, that if SCoug is scum, then Blastinus/Danakillsu is probably scum as well.
= I read the post you linked to... It's a fair point against Coug, but I dislike this because a) it's aimed at me and b) it's a failing of Coug, not my predecessor.

= Holy shit, NIKANOR MADE A GOOD POINT ABOUT COUG AND KRER

= Sotty gives me town feelings. The reasoning is good, the questions asked, especially in her 1164 are good... it's all good, is what I'm saying here.

= Nikanor is beginning to redeem himself. Hope the Wheeeees stay away in future.

= Iguana rolefishes at L-2. Each their own, I guess, and in an Open, it's reasonable enough. Coug's hostile reaction is fun.
Amished wrote: Hey Clergy. Let's lynch Kreriov tomorrow, k?
Amished wrote: And then SpyreX and Grimmy (though Grimmy could move up a couple spots too). Why are these people alive? Stupid zwet-saber lynchbait :(
= Dislike lynch set-up play like this immensely. Suggests that the town has no option but to lynch Coug - not true - and evidences Amished trying to control the town: the last point, I will concede, is somewhat a personal bugbear of mine, but often the one player who seeks to line up lynches like this and generally control what the town talks about has scummy motives for doing so.
Amished wrote: And then probably ...danakillsu (mostly for Blast's scum play). That's my five picks for scum atm.
= 5 picks? out of 14 people? We don't have the luxury of making 5 lynches and hoping we get it right.
SerialClergyman wrote: It all depends on cougs flip.
= Again, do not want this "we have to lynch Coug, k?" mentality.

= I endorse the wagon on Amished, basically. Spyrex sums it up quite adroitly. Amished has done little scumhunting, tried damn hard to make a Coug lynch look like the only option pre- and post-'hammer' - and I'm not sure I buy the "OH I THOUGHT IT WAS HAMMER K GUIZE? DO IT FOR MEH, PLOX" crap either - and is attempting to railroad lynches on Grimmy (neutral read)and SpyreX (town read, plus serious OMGUS on the wagon starter from Amished). I suspect Amished was trying to bus Coug out of the game for townie points, but I concede that I don't have a huge amount to put behind that - it's gut, pure and simple, something I play on a lot.

Apologies for taking so much time with this, but Dragon Age is blodoy addictive.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:07 am

Wot I Think:

= Nikanor has done nothing but actively lurk all game. My finger twitches over the policy lynch trigger.
iguana wrote: Weeeee need you to vote or make a case. I would suggest bussing Toro or Yabba.
= Hey, stopped beating your wife recently? Most of Iguana's early Day 3 stuff is based on very little/f-all actual evidence, and is just statements without proof.
SerialClergyman wrote:Or Nikanor, the third incarnation of the lynchbait anti-town player? (despite the fact he is acting against my town meta of him)
= I don't like meta, but if you set enough store by it to note it, and he's playing against his... :?

= Grimmy in 1016 points out something interesting. In his earlier case, SCl made a pretty good case on foilest, but not SCo. He doesn't quote anything of Coug's to pick apart like foilest...

= Kreriov's logic seems broken. He accuses Spyrex of pushing hard on Sable and getting him to be a major SK suspect... then killing said suspect as SK. It might be the WIFOM playing with my head, but this just looks like a bad attempt to get Spy to be an SK suspect... so Krer can kill him? :P

= Heck, Krer is giving out SK accusations like candy.

= Nikanor hops onto the Coug wagon for lols, seemingly. =/ Votes on him are at this point justified votes.

= This "easy targets" shit annoys me. They are easy because they are scummy. Lynch scummy players until they learn to NOT be stupid, scummy townies, unless they are scum, in which case, REJOICE.

= Indecision pointed out by iguana on yabba... but there's a fair bit of decision between the 4 posts pointed out out of... how many?

= Krer's hypocrisy is interesting, his refusal to acknowledge Spyrex calling it (and Nikanor coat-tailing on that call later) is doubly so.
iguana wrote: I would still like to lynch Yabba, but I have run out of convincing time
I would still love to lynch Toro, but cant word that safely
I wouldnt be against a Nik lynch too much
= There are FOUR lynches mentioned in this post that iguana prefers - including the Coug vote he slaps down - and yet he is currently voting... Amished. ¬_¬
Col. Cathart wrote: Basically, I think, that if SCoug is scum, then Blastinus/Danakillsu is probably scum as well.
= I read the post you linked to... It's a fair point against Coug, but I dislike this because a) it's aimed at me and b) it's a failing of Coug, not my predecessor.

= Holy shit, NIKANOR MADE A GOOD POINT ABOUT COUG AND KRER

= Sotty gives me town feelings. The reasoning is good, the questions asked, especially in her 1164 are good... it's all good, is what I'm saying here.

= Nikanor is beginning to redeem himself. Hope the Wheeeees stay away in future.

= Iguana rolefishes at L-2. Each their own, I guess, and in an Open, it's reasonable enough. Coug's hostile reaction is fun.
Amished wrote: Hey Clergy. Let's lynch Kreriov tomorrow, k?
Amished wrote: And then SpyreX and Grimmy (though Grimmy could move up a couple spots too). Why are these people alive? Stupid zwet-saber lynchbait :(
= Dislike lynch set-up play like this immensely. Suggests that the town has no option but to lynch Coug - not true - and evidences Amished trying to control the town: the last point, I will concede, is somewhat a personal bugbear of mine, but often the one player who seeks to line up lynches like this and generally control what the town talks about has scummy motives for doing so.
Amished wrote: And then probably ...danakillsu (mostly for Blast's scum play). That's my five picks for scum atm.
= 5 picks? out of 14 people? We don't have the luxury of making 5 lynches and hoping we get it right.
SerialClergyman wrote: It all depends on cougs flip.
= Again, do not want this "we have to lynch Coug, k?" mentality.

= I endorse the wagon on Amished, basically. Spyrex sums it up quite adroitly. Amished has done little scumhunting, tried damn hard to make a Coug lynch look like the only option pre- and post-'hammer' - and I'm not sure I buy the "OH I THOUGHT IT WAS HAMMER K GUIZE? DO IT FOR MEH, PLOX" crap either - and is attempting to railroad lynches on Grimmy (neutral read)and SpyreX (town read, plus serious OMGUS on the wagon starter from Amished). I suspect Amished was trying to bus Coug out of the game for townie points, but I concede that I don't have a huge amount to put behind that - it's gut, pure and simple, something I play on a lot.

Apologies for taking so much time with this, but Dragon Age is bloody addictive.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:10 am

Of all the shit to accidentally doublepost... and I forgot this too:
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:29 am

Post by Sotty7 »

skitzer Post 1238 wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:Skitzer's vote ignores a lot of the other players non-contributions like Stranger and Iguana. Why Nik over these two?
StrangerCoug is trying to defend himself, which even if I don't remember it, it means he must have done something to get himself a wagon. Definitely somehow contributing.

Iguana, though I disagree with what he is saying, is definitely making an attempt to contribute.

I don't see your logic here.
What had Iguana contributed to this day at the time of your vote? A Nik lynch isn't going to happen today, you should put some serious thought into moving your vote to either Amished or Stranger.
Iguana Post 1239 wrote:
unvote
vote amished

Go go gadget quicklynch
*Twitch*
Iguana Post 1247 wrote:SC claimed VT. There is zero reason for the SK to claim VT as they dont benifit partners if they die. There is little reason for scum to claim VT as they will likely be lynched and the cop stays hidden. While there are scenarios (like SC is getting bussed hard) where getting lynched is a slight benifit to scum, I dont think this is one of them. It was almost deadline so it basically assured him to be a lynch as well. I would put it at about 80% chance SC is town here. We need to move the wagon now.
This is some good reasoning.

But why did you wait so long to move the wagon?

Not feeling the Stranger wagon at all. Amished replaced a pretty scummy player in my eyes and reading though Spy's 1235 with the conjecture about the hammer makes sense. Iguana still pings my scumdar pretty hard but her post 1247 was good enough to simmer that down.

We need to get our act together here, deadline is coming up and we need 8 votes to make a lynch happen. Both Stranger and Amished are on 5 votes apiece now.
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:44 am

Post by SerialClergyman »

I think this wagon switch is bizzare. I'm prepared to eat my words if he flips scum, but this drastic change of direction makes me continue to think that SCoug is scum. I'm curious if a VT claim is enough to unvote what claim WOULDN'T be enough to unvote. If it gives you a gut town read that's one thing, but using it as some form of logical reason to not vote someone is not a reasonable suggestion.

Out of this sudden switch I point the finger at KoC as being the most scummy on gut. My vote's not changing.
I'm old now.
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:50 am

If I had the power to knock off anyone I liked I'd take out Spyrex, SCoug, KoC, Grimmy. Maybe a couple of others if my gun hadn't jammed by then. Just so there's a record.

Now I'm off to bed.
I'm old now.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:04 am

If?
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:16 am

*if only
I'm old now.
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:34 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Ok, first some answers to questions pointed at me:
Sotty wrote:So you are thinking that the SK is looking for the mafia? So why is the trail dead with Spy here? Do you not think he could be the SK that killed MS? I am not 100% on your thought process here unless you are only looking for the mafia.
I don't have a clue right now, tbh (to be honest - that's for Heilograph), but at the time I thought it's very possible, as SK will lose with the town, if Mafia will have majority. The trail was dead with SpyreX, as it made no logical sense to me to kill someone you accuse of being SK, when you are a SK yourself. If SpyreX will turn out to be SK, I will be very surprised.

If I haven't made myself clear this time as well, please tell me.
However you simply say “Bottom line: Pom's behavior screams 'scum!' to me.” What behavior? Why is it scummy? Elaboration please.
I thought, I explained it already:

- She said, she always acts scummy at the beginning of larger games.

- She refused to answer my question about what she is trying to accomplish by that

- She voted me after I said, that I'm sorry for not giving 100% of my abilities, and staying outside of the discussion, as I found 20+ player game very confusing and hard to manage.

- After very long drill from me and Flava, she finally answered the question why she acts scummy a the beginning of every large game, and it's because... She founds 20+ player game very confusing and hard to manage
(!!!)

At this point my scumdar exploded. She voted for me and named me scum for doing EXACTLY THE SAME THING, she's doing at the start of every large game. WTF? If she's acting like that as a pro-town player, then why in the nine hells did she vote for me? It makes no sense from town perspective.
Do you think Hohum and Nik are possible scum buddies? Is Nik your number two target? (Assuming that Hohum is your number one)
Possibly but not necessarily. I wouldn't be surprised if they would both flip scum (Pom's vote against Nik could've been an early try to distance themselves).

That should do for the answers. If someone have something more, and I missed it - please point it out.

Scumhunt post is coming very soon, as I'll be back from basketball practice.
[b]Mini 934[/b] is [b]over![/b] Thanks to everyone participating.

[i]What the hell? That Colonel guy was awesome.[/i] - Fate
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:45 am

Post by Amished »

Unvote
Vote: StrangerCoug

No, my name is not "Ed."
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:15 am

Post by Grimmy »

So you try to derail the case against you by switching attention to iguana, and when that didnt work, you figure to jump back onto the coug bandwagon...

im quite happy with my vote where it is, and encourage others to do so before deadline.

Grimmy
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:28 am

Post by Nikanor »

Sotty wrote:Not feeling the Stranger wagon at all. Amished replaced a pretty scummy player in my eyes and reading though Spy's 1235 with the conjecture about the hammer makes sense. Iguana still pings my scumdar pretty hard but her post 1247 was good enough to simmer that down.
Blah blah blah, this reads as weak justification. You're 'not feeling the Stranger wagon'? Maybe that's because pretty much everyone unvoted him. If you're just going to jump on the bandwagon for no reason, at least admit it.
Also, bussing.
Sotty wrote:We need to get our act together here, deadline is coming up and we need 8 votes to make a lynch happen. Both Stranger and Amished are on 5 votes apiece now.
Good to see you're still acting all happy-go-lucky. If
I
had the power to kill, you'd be dead tonight. :D
KoC wrote:Nikanor hops onto the
Coug
Amished wagon for lols
Unvote. Vote: Amished.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:35 am

Myself wrote: Nikanor hops onto
the Coug
Amished
just about any popular wagon for lols
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:37 am

Post by Nikanor »

KoC wrote:= This "easy targets" shit annoys me. They are easy because they are scummy.
So if you think their votes against me were justified and that I should have been lynched, what do you think of the people who did not call me anti-town/scummy during that time?
KoC wrote:= Krer's hypocrisy is interesting, his refusal to acknowledge Spyrex calling it (and Nikanor coat-tailing on that call later) is doubly so.
Other way around, mate. I called him on it first, then SpyreX backed me up on the point later, IIRC. (See ~p43)
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:38 am

Post by Nikanor »

KoC wrote:Nikanor hops onto the
Coug
Amished
just about any popular wagon for lols
Damned straight. Bandwagon to victory.

Return to “Completed Open Games”