Mafia 107 - Christmas Time Mafia (Game over)

Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:29 am

Post by Konowa »

unvote;

vote pman5595

Serious vote.

@pman - Why do you bash RVS in post 7 calling it "stupid and wasteful", but then random vote/fos in post 18?

@ready2rock and Fugitive - What do you think of malpascp placing a fifth vote on CSL?
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:30 am

Post by TheLonging »

Unvote: NvayCherub

Vote: RichardGHP

Yeah don't give me that look. Not voting for anyone today... you got something planned, don't you? DON'T YOU?
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
pman5595
pman5595
Goon
pman5595
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:34 am

Post by pman5595 »

[quote="Konowa"]@pman - Why do you bash RVS in post 7 calling it "stupid and wasteful", but then random vote/fos in post 18?[quote]
I just got bored, that's all. And while the RVS is generally not very useful, it's still tons of fun.
Current Games: [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13952]Mini 957[/url]
Record: Town- 0W/0L, Mafia- 2W/2L, Other- 0W/0L
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:38 am

Post by Fugitive »

Konowa wrote:@ready2rock and Fugitive - What do you think of malpascp placing a fifth vote on CSL?
I don't like wagoning that early.

Also, Hai Pie
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:43 am

Post by RichardGHP »

I sense a bandwagon forming on me here. Hmm...

Vote: Fugitive

You were quick to follow ready2rock's vote for me. That SCREAMS bandwagon. Also, it's not my fault that I don't know what RVS is, and to be honest, that's pretty poor reasoning for a vote.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:46 am

Post by Konowa »

I already feel that this game is going to give me serious cases of *headdesk*

@pman - Boredom does not explain the contradiction. If you believe RVS to be "fun", then why did you not vote in your first post?

@Fugitive - I am not asking you what you think of wagoning this early. I am asking what you think of malpascp placing an early fifth vote on CSL.

Richards vote of Fugitive is good.
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:49 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

oh RVS, you are a silly bitch.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
pman5595
pman5595
Goon
pman5595
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:52 am

Post by pman5595 »

[quote="Konowa"@pman - Boredom does not explain the contradiction. If you believe RVS to be "fun", then why did you not vote in your first post?[/quote]
in the first post, I wanted to start scumhunting. The second post came after me realizing we weren't able to yet.

Unvote sorasgoof
Current Games: [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13952]Mini 957[/url]
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:52 am

Post by Fugitive »

RichardGHP wrote:I sense a bandwagon forming on me here. Hmm...

You were quick to follow ready2rock's vote for me. That SCREAMS bandwagon. Also, it's not my fault that I don't know what RVS is, and to be honest, that's pretty poor reasoning for a vote.
Nice OMGUS vote.

If you don't don't what RVS is, then you should probably use the wiki. That's what I did to learn the game. In essence, it is your fault you don't know what RVS is, I didn't either but I could look it up.

As for reasoning behind my votes, it's still pretty random. You took it a bit too seriously. I obviously don't have any really good reasons to vote for anyone yet.

As for your reason for voting for me, if you really want to use wagoning as your primary reason for voting then you should probably have gone for a CSL voter. You're obviously gunning for me because I voted for you.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:57 am

Post by NavyCherub »

OMGUS followed by a noob claim and no mention of the sudden CSL wagon? Smells scummy.
Konowa wrote:Richards vote of Fugitive is good.
In what way? Is it really that different from the votes for CSL?

Unvote Vote RichardGHP
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:57 am

Post by Konowa »

*headdesk*
*headdesk*
*headdesk*

Newbie play in this game is going to hurt me.

unvote;

vote Fugitive

Deflection of question does not feel right. Competing wagon go.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:02 am

Post by Fugitive »

Konowa wrote:*headdesk*
*headdesk*
*headdesk*

Newbie play in this game is going to hurt me.

unvote;

vote Fugitive

Deflection of question does not feel right. Competing wagon go.
How about you actually give me a question. If you actually read the previous posts there were no questions posed to me, and thus no way I could deflect a question.

You want to know what I thought of Mal's 5th vote? I think it's a wagon vote (as I said before, learn to read) and I don't like it this early.

Why don't you calm down with you superiority complex too.
pman5595
pman5595
Goon
pman5595
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:03 am

Post by pman5595 »

PoS: Fugitive, RichardGHP
(yes Scorehero, I'm bringing the penis of suspicion back :D)

not really sure enough to vote for either one yet.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:05 am

Post by RichardGHP »

NavyCherub wrote:

OMGUS followed by a noob claim and no mention of the sudden CSL wagon? Smells scummy.
Konowa wrote:Richards vote of Fugitive is good.
In what way? Is it really that different from the votes for CSL?

Unvote Vote RichardGHP
It wasn't OMGUS. I provided reasoning. I don't get how not mentioning the CSL wagon is scum, but whatever. Your vote on me was pretty random. I know that's normally what happens on Day 1, but I guess it's kinda strange going back to it in a new game.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:08 am

Post by Fugitive »

pman5595 wrote:

How do you point that sucker at more than one person though :wink:
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:09 am

Post by TheLonging »

Fugitive wrote:
pman5595 wrote:

Note: pman5595 may be furry. Must investigate further.

/watchmen
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
pman5595
pman5595
Goon
pman5595
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:22 am

Post by pman5595 »

Fugitive wrote:
pman5595 wrote:

well there was this incident a few years back with my pet llama, a blender, and the TV show teletubbies. I don't want to talk about it. :oops:
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:30 am

Post by Konowa »

NavyCherub, post 34 wrote:In what way? Is it really that different from the votes for CSL?
I agree with his [Richard's] assessment that Fugitive looked a little to eager to follow r2r's vote of Richard. The vote itself was pretty poor, especially considering everything else that was already happening.

As for your second question, if you are implying that Fugitive's vote was for wagon reasons, then why would he not attach himself to the large CSL wagon, or to the CKD wagon?

@Fugitive - I did give you a question, and you deflected. I asked you what you thought of mal's fifth vote. Your first reply in 28 is that "you don't like wagoning early" which speaks nothing to your thoughts of the actual vote. That is a deflection. When I call you out on it, you respond that "you don't like a wagon vote this early". Now, do you find mal suspicious for placing a early fifth vote on CSL?
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:56 am

Post by Fugitive »

Konowa wrote:@Fugitive - I did give you a question, and you deflected. I asked you what you thought of mal's fifth vote. Your first reply in 28 is that "you don't like wagoning early" which speaks nothing to your thoughts of the actual vote. That is a deflection. When I call you out on it, you respond that "you don't like a wagon vote this early". Now, do you find mal suspicious for placing a early fifth vote on CSL?
How about you read this post again where I address the question very directly for you.

When I said I don't like wagoning early I was calling it a wagon vote. Sorry if that was confusing. I wasn't deflecting the question, I guess the answer was just confusing.

I really wasn't following r2r's vote, I was basing it off of entirely different logic. Nothing else had really happened... minus a small wagon on CSL. It was still the first page...
ready2rock
ready2rock
Goon
ready2rock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:56 am

Post by ready2rock »

@ready2rock and Fugitive - What do you think of malpascp placing a fifth vote on CSL?
I agree with Fugitive that it is a bandwagon vote, and I really don't like someone putting a fifth vote on someone in page 1. He even pretty much says it is a bandwagon vote in his post (at least that's the way I interpreted "Any problem with this vote?"). I also don't like how he said that CSL was at L-2 even though he wasn't, trying to put more pressure on him. CSL hadn't even picked up his role PM, and there are 5 votes on him before even HE knows what his role is.
You were quick to follow ready2rock's vote for me. That SCREAMS bandwagon.
I'm not sure whether he even saw my vote before he posted. 2 minutes is a pretty short gap, and he could have posted without refreshing the page and my vote just happened to be there.

...or I'm wrong and he did see my vote and agreed with me. Either way, I don't think that a 2nd vote on someone is a bandwagon, especially in the RVS. Yes, this means that I don't find your vote of Fugitive suspicious right now. The only 2 things I find suspicious right now are the CSL bandwagon and pman's change of mind about voting during RVS.

Also, as Fugi said, if you don't know what something means, look it up in the wiki. That's what it's there for.
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:12 am

Post by InflatablePie »

ready2rock wrote:The only 2 things I find suspicious right now are the CSL bandwagon and pman's change of mind about voting during RVS.
Pretty much this. pman seems like he might be the type who is swayed easily and could hurt the town. Since after he was called out on contradicting himself, he unvoted as if to say, "There. Better?"

FoS pman

Little suspicious of malp as well, but I'm honestly not too sure what to think about the CSL bandwagon. I'll wait to hear from CSL like the rest of you.

Leaving my vote on Fugi because he's acting peculiar. Not the Fuji I'm used to. I know it's mostly meta, but his reactions seem odd. There's also the OMGUS vote on page 1 (Post 13). It could be a joke that's gone over my head since Fuigi is better than that, but... hm.
pman5595
pman5595
Goon
pman5595
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:45 am

Post by pman5595 »

I've decided.

First he bandwagoned on Richard, then when asked about the CSL wagon he sasid he doesn't like bandwagons this early. Then he seemed to be overly defensive when questioned about. It has a scummy feel.
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:21 pm

Post by malpascp »

Why is the 5th vote so much sucummy that the 4th?
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:35 pm

Post by Fugitive »

pman5595 wrote:I've decided.

First he bandwagoned on Richard, then when asked about the CSL wagon he sasid he doesn't like bandwagons this early. Then he seemed to be overly defensive when questioned about. It has a scummy feel.
Ok, let's dissect this. This so called "bandwagon" on Richard was the second vote. If I was going to band wagon I definitely would have gone for CSL. It was not a bandwagon in the slightest, it was a random vote. Me disliking the CSL bandwagon is an entirely different and unrelated matter.

I'm sorry if you interpret this as
overly
defensive rather than just defending my play. Do you really think after reading my play last game that I would play so irresponsibly this game?

@Pie - I don't really find pman scummy, he just seems overeager and unsure of what to do. The same things I find in Richard. The OMGUS was a random/joke vote. That's why I added "OMGUS" with it...
pman5595
pman5595
Goon
pman5595
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:57 pm

Post by pman5595 »

Fugitive wrote:
pman5595 wrote:I've decided.

Ok, let's dissect this. This so called "bandwagon" on Richard was the second vote. If I was going to band wagon I definitely would have gone for CSL. It was not a bandwagon in the slightest, it was a random vote. Me disliking the CSL bandwagon is an entirely different and unrelated matter.

I'm sorry if you interpret this as
overly
defensive rather than just defending my play. Do you really think after reading my play last game that I would play so irresponsibly this game?

@Pie - I don't really find pman scummy, he just seems overeager and unsure of what to do. The same things I find in Richard. The OMGUS was a random/joke vote. That's why I added "OMGUS" with it...
that is believable, I'll admit.

unvote fugitive

I still have my finger- ...er... penis on you.

PoS: Fugitive

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”