Survivor

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:13 am

Post by Benmage »

Official Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 10

BloodCovenent
- 2 - Faraday, budja - (L-8)
devotress
- 3 - SerialClergyman, DeathNote, Farside22 - (L-7)
drippinggoofball
- 1 - BloodCovenent - (L-9)
elvis_knits
- 3 - Xylthixlm, Benmage, Seacore - (L-7)
SerialClergyman
- 2 - Cobalt, devotress - (L-8)
Xylthixlm
- 1 - drippinggoofball - (L-9)

Players not voting: Benmage, chamber, Cruciare, Dramonic, elvis_knits, FishytheFish, TonyMontana, Vaya

Farside, do you understand my dealings with EK?

You do know I think she's scum...
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:20 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

farside wrote:Xyl: post 597 WHAT!!!! WHY AND HOW IS THIS LOGICAL?
Because EK is scum, and it would be really nice if the other scumteam kills her, and really bad if the doc stops the other scumteam from killing her.
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:33 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

I'll also take a DGB, Devotress, or FishytheFish lynch if everyone is too blinded by the OMG COP CLAIM! to lynch the obvscum.

Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:36 am

Post by Cobalt »

Make it devotress. Or SC.
hatersgonnahate.gif
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Xylthixlm wrote:
farside wrote:Xyl: post 597 WHAT!!!! WHY AND HOW IS THIS LOGICAL?
Because EK is scum, and it would be really nice if the other scumteam kills her, and really bad if the doc stops the other scumteam from killing her.
Here's my theory on this. I don't see anything but meta as reasoning but I don't know the meta and it's not the end all and be all. But lets say EK is town. Just humor me on this. Then the cop read she had is helpful for the town. Now if she's scum giving us fake claims for others it does the town no good. I would rather have one read fake or real to determine where to go from there.
@Ben: No I don't see it nor agree. All i see is an I agree EK is scum let's lynch. By the way I'm going on V/LA and will place her at l-1, wait never mind approach.
I'm still have the opion that budja, devotress, fishy combo with DGB. scum buddies combo going on. Budja ignoring too much, devotress post 702 is the biggest indicator of scum yet.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:33 am

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote: @Ben: No I don't see it nor agree. All i see is an I agree EK is scum let's lynch. By the way I'm going on V/LA and will place her at l-1, wait never mind approach.
Wait, you agree EK is scum?

If she's town why wasn't she NK'd?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Benmage wrote:
farside22 wrote: @Ben: No I don't see it nor agree. All i see is an I agree EK is scum let's lynch. By the way I'm going on V/LA and will place her at l-1, wait never mind approach.

Lets see one way bus driver is possible. Or the mafia decided to leave her for WIFOM purposes. Honestly if the mafia doesn't kill her tonight I would be more suprised but considering the push for her lynch based on nothing more then meta reason's and getting a claim just doesn't seem all so town driven to me.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Lets not forget the person who said if EK is alive tomorrow she should be lynched comment. :roll:
Looks like an incentative for scum not to killed a claimed cop.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:41 am

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote:
Benmage wrote:

Lets see one way bus driver is possible. Or the mafia decided to leave her for WIFOM purposes. Honestly if the mafia doesn't kill her tonight I would be more suprised but considering the push for her lynch based on nothing more then meta reason's and getting a claim just doesn't seem all so town driven to me.[/quote

SO you think shes town, yes or no?

And she wasn't bus driven otherwise she'd not of gotten results right(?)?

You do know that I am advocating allowing her to live till tomorrow?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:42 am

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote:Lets not forget the person who said if EK is alive tomorrow she should be lynched comment. :roll:
Looks like an incentative for scum not to killed a claimed cop.
And risk being caught...1 NK(or day mislynch...in which a mislynch can still easily happen)...over risking being outtded...Geeze, if i were scum i'd NK'd the shit outta EK.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:56 am

Post by Fishythefish »

farside22 wrote: fishythefish post 342 seriously FOS!! How could you not comment if you know the case to be awful in the first place?!
fishy post 348: FOS and I would vote for you [k]now for blantly lying. I saw your profile and you posted else where but didn't look here? I mean I know I'm busy but don't use the I wasn't here to stop it as an excuse.
The second point is a complete nonsense. My posts in the relevant time period (my time zone):
10am, I posted here, before the EK wagon got lynch-threatening.
10:47pm, I posted elsewhere
11:29pm, I posted elsewhere still
12:08am (next day), I posted here, and criticised the EK wagon.
These are clearly consistent with reading the games I am involved in one at a time, starting a while before 10:47pm - which is what, in fact, happened. Please expand.

As for 342, I don't think it's generally helpful to comment on active wagons which aren't threatending lynches and which I completely disagree with. Basically, because wagons are interesting, in the people who join them and the reactions of the wagonee.

Why do you think I should comment on awful cases as a matter of course?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

Benmage wrote:Yes, i agree i am being unreasonable to her. But i'd much rather just lynch her today for being scum.
I have no clue what changed your mind from this post but yes my FOS stands on you for such statements.
As for mafia again it's all WIFOM unless you have insite into their minds please share with the class so we know who you're scum partners are and their plans.
Thanks
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

Fishythefish wrote:
farside22 wrote: fishythefish post 342 seriously FOS!! How could you not comment if you know the case to be awful in the first place?!
fishy post 348: FOS and I would vote for you [k]now for blantly lying. I saw your profile and you posted else where but didn't look here? I mean I know I'm busy but don't use the I wasn't here to stop it as an excuse.
The second point is a complete nonsense. My posts in the relevant time period (my time zone):
10am, I posted here, before the EK wagon got lynch-threatening.
10:47pm, I posted elsewhere
11:29pm, I posted elsewhere still
12:08am (next day), I posted here, and criticised the EK wagon.
These are clearly consistent with reading the games I am involved in one at a time, starting a while before 10:47pm - which is what, in fact, happened. Please expand.

As for 342, I don't think it's generally helpful to comment on active wagons which aren't threatending lynches and which I completely disagree with. Basically, because wagons are interesting, in the people who join them and the reactions of the wagonee.

Why do you think I should comment on awful cases as a matter of course?
Telling people the case is awful after EK claims and saying you saw it as an awful case but didn't comment looks bad.
It means you didn't want to be known what you thought at the time and then try to hid the fact after you see a cop claim. I see this as someone trying to proclaim innocence on a cop claim after the fact. IE scummy.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:05 pm

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote:
Benmage wrote:Yes, i agree i am being unreasonable to her. But i'd much rather just lynch her today for being scum.
I have no clue what changed your mind from this post but yes my FOS stands on you for such statements.
As for mafia again it's all WIFOM unless you have insite into their minds please share with the class so we know who you're scum partners are and their plans.
Thanks
Well read more cause my statements are pretty obvious.

--We let her live, she gets NK'd a lynch is saved.
--We let her live she hands over a scum tomorrow.
--We let her live she declares a town tomorrow, we lynch her tomorrow, she flips town we now have 2 declared town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

Benmage wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Thanks
Well read more cause my statements are pretty obvious.

--We let her live, she gets NK'd a lynch is saved.
--We let her live she hands over a scum tomorrow.
--We let her live she declares a town tomorrow, we lynch her tomorrow, she flips town we now have 2 declared town.
Why is she scum in your opinion? What meta do you have that says this is her scum play?
Now it just looks like you want to lynch her and ignore all the possible scum out there and hope for a mislynch if she is town.
First of all we have obvious buddying and comments for Devotress saying that EK should be RB. Why would he think or know that?
We have you using meta and following others with no back up trying to lynch a claimed cop.
We have budja who makes comments like I think det and blah is scum but I'm voted BC for no reason.
I mean really are you so hungry to lynch a cop?
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

Budja! I knew I was forgetting a scummy player.

Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:14 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

farside wrote:I mean really are you so hungry to lynch a
mafia cop
?
Fixed.

Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:17 pm

Post by Cobalt »

unvote vote devotress

come on xyl, bus your partner.
hatersgonnahate.gif
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

Cobalt wrote:
unvote vote devotress

come on xyl, bus your partner.
I'm think XYL is town but I like your vote!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

Xylthixlm wrote:
mafia cop
?
Fixed.
I'm just saying focasing on lynching a cop is scummy. I would look at anyone on this vote as there is 2 mafia and a vig.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:39 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

farside22 wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
mafia cop
?
Fixed.
I'm just saying focasing on lynching a
scum
is scummy. I would look at anyone on this vote as there is 2 mafia and a vig.
Absurded.

Are you really saying that we should never lynch anyone who was high enough in the draft to get a useful power role?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:59 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

It is a rare event, but I did think of something. Actually, two things:

(1) elvis may lie and claim a guilty on an innocent. Blame it on the bus driver if she dares, but mostly getting a townie killed as she goes down.

(2) The competing scum group might not want to NK her for fear of a WATCHER.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:00 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

vote: elvis
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

Are you really saying that we should never lynch anyone who was high enough in the draft to get a useful power role?
No I'm saying I'm not voting a claim cop based on meta talk.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:39 pm

Post by Faraday »

farside22 wrote:Warning long post ho~~~~

Faraday - I don't like when people say I have a town read on someone that has the most votes and finds everyone scummy that voted for that person.
Not sure on context, but assuming this refers to Seacore? If so, erm so what? I shouldn't say I've a town read on him and just ignore the wagon filled with people I think are scum.

And we know there are 7 scum in the game, well 5 now. And scum don't have any sort of set pattern, they can all be on a wagon (One of the latest in-vitationals comes to mind here)

Faraday: Lets vote the lurker when so much is going on just niggles at me. I understand I'm posting elsewhere but really going for a lurker and not responding to the game as a whole is an opportunist vote with no logic or reasoning IE I see scum motive in that vote.
Erm, you're a lurker who's posting elsewhere. How is that NOT a logical reason to vote someone?

I think Serial is town, idk if I've already said that. I found his day 1 play townie enough.

I could go for a devotress lynch, although happy enough w/ BC atm as I see a connection between him and Plum.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”