Mafia 107 - Christmas Time Mafia (Game over)

Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:58 am

Post by Fugitive »

Vote: NavyCherub

OMGUS
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:15 am

Post by Fugitive »

unvote

vote: RichardGHP

for not understanding RVS
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:38 am

Post by Fugitive »

Konowa wrote:@ready2rock and Fugitive - What do you think of malpascp placing a fifth vote on CSL?
I don't like wagoning that early.

Also, Hai Pie
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:52 am

Post by Fugitive »

RichardGHP wrote:I sense a bandwagon forming on me here. Hmm...

Vote: Fugitive

You were quick to follow ready2rock's vote for me. That SCREAMS bandwagon. Also, it's not my fault that I don't know what RVS is, and to be honest, that's pretty poor reasoning for a vote.
Nice OMGUS vote.

If you don't don't what RVS is, then you should probably use the wiki. That's what I did to learn the game. In essence, it is your fault you don't know what RVS is, I didn't either but I could look it up.

As for reasoning behind my votes, it's still pretty random. You took it a bit too seriously. I obviously don't have any really good reasons to vote for anyone yet.

As for your reason for voting for me, if you really want to use wagoning as your primary reason for voting then you should probably have gone for a CSL voter. You're obviously gunning for me because I voted for you.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:02 am

Post by Fugitive »

Konowa wrote:*headdesk*
*headdesk*
*headdesk*

Newbie play in this game is going to hurt me.

unvote;

vote Fugitive

Deflection of question does not feel right. Competing wagon go.
How about you actually give me a question. If you actually read the previous posts there were no questions posed to me, and thus no way I could deflect a question.

You want to know what I thought of Mal's 5th vote? I think it's a wagon vote (as I said before, learn to read) and I don't like it this early.

Why don't you calm down with you superiority complex too.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:08 am

Post by Fugitive »

pman5595 wrote:
PoS: Fugitive, RichardGHP
(yes Scorehero, I'm bringing the penis of suspicion back :D)

not really sure enough to vote for either one yet.
How do you point that sucker at more than one person though :wink:
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:56 am

Post by Fugitive »

Konowa wrote:@Fugitive - I did give you a question, and you deflected. I asked you what you thought of mal's fifth vote. Your first reply in 28 is that "you don't like wagoning early" which speaks nothing to your thoughts of the actual vote. That is a deflection. When I call you out on it, you respond that "you don't like a wagon vote this early". Now, do you find mal suspicious for placing a early fifth vote on CSL?
How about you read this post again where I address the question very directly for you.

When I said I don't like wagoning early I was calling it a wagon vote. Sorry if that was confusing. I wasn't deflecting the question, I guess the answer was just confusing.

I really wasn't following r2r's vote, I was basing it off of entirely different logic. Nothing else had really happened... minus a small wagon on CSL. It was still the first page...
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:35 pm

Post by Fugitive »

pman5595 wrote:I've decided.
Vote: Fugitive

First he bandwagoned on Richard, then when asked about the CSL wagon he sasid he doesn't like bandwagons this early. Then he seemed to be overly defensive when questioned about. It has a scummy feel.
Ok, let's dissect this. This so called "bandwagon" on Richard was the second vote. If I was going to band wagon I definitely would have gone for CSL. It was not a bandwagon in the slightest, it was a random vote. Me disliking the CSL bandwagon is an entirely different and unrelated matter.

I'm sorry if you interpret this as
overly
defensive rather than just defending my play. Do you really think after reading my play last game that I would play so irresponsibly this game?

@Pie - I don't really find pman scummy, he just seems overeager and unsure of what to do. The same things I find in Richard. The OMGUS was a random/joke vote. That's why I added "OMGUS" with it...
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:01 pm

Post by Fugitive »

Right, I forgot

I'm gonna
unvote Richard

It was just a random vote guys, I don't really sense scum from him.

Glad to know your penis is still on my pman.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:34 pm

Post by Fugitive »

Bogre wrote:Fugitive: Why the unvote after pressure?
Didn't unvote after pressure, I don't believe Richard is scum. He just seemed over eager and in the other game he's talking about he got overly defensive after ANY suspicion fell onto him. That's his meta. I would have unvoted sooner if it was pressure based.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:55 pm

Post by Fugitive »

You should EBWOP the fact that you called Nico bball again. :wink:
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:58 am

Post by Fugitive »

Konowa wrote:@Navy, r2r, Fugitive - What about the CSL bandwagon do you find scummy?
Honestly, now that you've prodded me to think about it it's not THAT scummy. I was running under the thought process that half a lynch worth of votes on someone who hasn't even posted was pretty scummy as the scum could want a quick lynch of someone who's not scum. When given more thought I realize it was only 5 votes, and 5 pretty RVS votes and I doubt anyone expected a lynch to come of it. So yeah, it still doesn't really sit well with me, but I don't find it especially scummy.

The scummiest tells I'm getting are from Richard and pman, but they just seem noobish rather then scummy when given a lot of thought. I can't rule out people like you, Borge, mal, ckd, etc... though, who have really contributed no content and merely voted or asked questions.

Mind explaining your reasoning for your vote and your thoughts on the CSL wagon?
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:02 pm

Post by Fugitive »

Hmm, lots of content.

I guess I'll just sum up my points as I'm exhausted today.

First:
I don't think TheLonging has really garnered the votes he's gotten. Sure, he contradicts himself, but I think he gets nervous when called out. I don't think he should become any more suspicious than someone who isn't post. He's kind of backed himself into a corner, but people like dana, mal, and Dizzy has all avoided suspicion just by not playing. Albeit, I do find him suspicious and I don't like the claim. Vanilla Townie is easy to claim. That claim doesn't raise or lower my suspicions of him one bit.

Second:
I'll list anyone who has garnered suspicion in my eyes, no matter how slight.

CSL - obvious lurker is obvious
curiouskarmadog - Posts only to call out inactive users, or vote. I don't like that style of play. I'm going to go find some other games he's been in to get his meta.
DizzyIzzyB13 - Inactivity
danakillsu - Inactivity
malpascp - Inactivity
RichardGHP - Everything Richard posts gives me scum tell. I think it's just how he plays, but I can't shake it. His posts are always really overly defensive and his defenses are never solid. He throws suspicion around too much and overreacts when anything falls onto him.

As for official FoSes I'll think I'll
FoS: TheLonging, and RichardGHP

Now it's off to bed...
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:46 am

Post by Fugitive »

@ Dizzy - You're really implying that inactivity isn't scummy at a point in this game where someone is at L-1 and there have been at least 3 people who have garnered no attention simply from not posting? I find that to be an (extremely easy to use) scum tactic to make it farther into the game. Not only that, but you actually posted when called on inactivity.

I never said it was a high amount of suspicion either. In fact, I made a point to say "I'll list anyone who has garnered suspicion in my eyes,
no matter how slight.
" I'm not overly suspicious of inactivity, but I do find it a scummy action and worth noting.

@ ckd - What do you think of TheLonging wagon?

@sora - care to explain more why you believe TheLonging is "gut feeling" town? Dizzy gave some excellent reasons for him being town (albeit insulting his gameplay and intelligence).
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:09 am

Post by Fugitive »

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:EBWOP: Oh, and I didn't post because I was accused of inactivity, I posted because I turned up to read the thread.

And, btw, lurking is a null tell anyway.
Trust based arguments don't really work. That argument is just based on the fact that I assume you're telling the truth, which is never what one should assume in a defense. As far as the evidence suggests, you were called on lurking and posted shortly after.

I wouldn't say lurking is a null tell either, but I've already explained my stance on lurking, so we'll just disagree on that point.

I'm not getting a scum vibe on you though.

My only real FoS at this point in on Richard.

@ TheLonging - What do you think of the bandwagon on you diminishing a little?
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:24 am

Post by Fugitive »

Annachie wrote:Fugative "been at least 3 peoplwho have garnered no attention simply by not posting" Name them.
At time of post:

-curiouskarmadog (I'm happy with his posts and answers to questions now)
-malpascp (still applicable)
-danakillsu (still applicable)

On could also argue that pretty much up to that point DragonofSummer and Dizzy avoided any votes and suspicion until they posted.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:25 pm

Post by Fugitive »

Alright, back again from another day away and exhausted again, but I've caught up.

Richard...

As far as I see it he's now breached his meta and he's acting even scummier. His play has been all about his own survival with literally no pro-town content.

Let's start from the beginning.

Firstly, Richard doesn't even vote in RVS. Just reminisces about his one played mafia game and noobclaims about not knowing what everyone is doing.

r2r votes Richard during RVS when everyone was literally just voting for the person in the post before them
(minus the CSL wagon).
2 minutes later I vote Richard for noobclaiming
(not knowing what RVS is).
Yeah, it wasn't like a reason I'd vote for somebody now, but it was the most legit reason at the time for a vote during RVS. Richard immediately freaks out, says there's a wagon on him and votes me.
(His reasons being that I must have band wagoned with r2r and that I placed my vote poorly; during RVS nonetheless).
You can claim that's not an OMGUS all you want Richard, but what evidence suggests is that I voted for you and your next post you placed a vote on me.

Also note Konowa defends Richards early actions as "good."

Richard then unvotes me after I unvote him. OMGUS reversal? [54]

Richard claims he's not noobclaiming against all evidence where he talks about how inexperienced he is. [67]

Quick to jump onto TheLonging wagon... in a way. He let's everyone know that TheLonging is definitely the scummiest, but is reluctant to vote for him. He also makes no other mentions of any other players, or scummy actions. Very tunnel visioned post. [101]

Votes for TheLonging and rides on Borge's posts as his only reasons. [110]

Something everyone missed. Richard mentions "not attaking Navy" in this post 5 pages before the mention that everyone is calling out.
Also mentions previous mafia game... again... and calls out the most obvious scum tell he can find
(the 7 way FoS)
. [124]

Mentions again that he needs everyone to know he has no suspicions of Navy. (Sorry Navy, but your scum buddy may be giving you away). I think if Richard flips scum there needs to be some serious consideration of Navy as scum too.[130]

***Inactivity until 188***

Talks about personal experience and TheLonging's VT claim. Then goes on to mention my "poor vote" on him during RVS. [188]

***Page 9 is a bitch to read. Annachie or Tarballs, could you fix that post?***

Defends TheLonging now
(Change of heart when everyone else has had one, eh?)
and reminisces about his previous game again. [208]

Noobclaims twice in one post and "inb4noobclaim"'s twice as well. Seems overly defensive of Navy's FoS on him. Lessens suspicion of Navy in my eyes and I don't think Richard would act the same toward a known scum buddy as to someone he didn't know was on his side. His defense against Navy seemed the same as his defense against anyone else. Still scummy the way he jumps on accusations like that. [211]

Just gonna quote this one cause I don't like it. It's easy to infer what questions he's responding to by his responses:
RichardGHP wrote:@Pie, it's not like I've been doing this for months or years. I've only played one game, and I didn't even last until endgame in that one. You have to give me time to be able to play this game as fluently as you guys do.

@Parama, grab a deck of cards and deal with it.

Also @Parama and @Pie, TheLonging is my top candidate for scum right now for his general scum-like actions. Other than that most of the players who have posted seem generally pro-town to me. NavyCherub asked me what I thought were town-tells. It could be because he wants to make the right choice when killing someone tonight. Of course, that's only assuming that he's scum and other than that, I get more of a pro-town vibe from him.

@Pie, if I had to pick three users who are most likely town, I would say that Parama seems pro-town to me, Navy generall seems town apart from the occasional comment. Those two are most likely town in my eyes. Not sure on a third probable townie, again, I should really go back and do a quick PBPA of each player and update my town list and my not-so-town list.
Mentions not attacking Navy again. Calls himself paranoid. [224]

Goes against the diddin's "No Lynch" suggestion. The only pro-town move I've seen. [226]

Disagrees that paranoia is scum-like. Well, not necessarily disagrees, technically he just asks why it's scum-like, but that was his defense against it and he is inferring that it's not scumlike. [235]

Making sure that people know he's not suspicious of Navy again. [242]

Still stuck on his OMGUS vote on me during RVS and his only defense against it is "its n0t OMGUS GuyZ!1!!11!!" Also defends his noobclaiming again.

Tries to call out that Navy might be scum for asking about pro-town players, as if that would give him NK candidates. Don't like it. [252]

OVERALL

He's the scummiest player out there. He has done absolutely nothing to benefit the town and is only concerned with his own safety
(VERY scum-like)
. He constantly noobclaims even when called on it. He attacks anyone who calls suspicion onto him with little regard to logic or truth.

His suspicions are based on the most obvious scum-tells and his pro-town list consists solely of players who post content and that he's familiar with. It's not well thought out. In fact, none of his posts seem well thought out, he usually responds to suspicion immediately and with poor defense.

Vote RichardGHP
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:21 pm

Post by Fugitive »

NavyCherub wrote:
Fugitive wrote:
Something everyone missed. Richard mentions "not attaking Navy" in this post 5 pages before the mention that everyone is calling out.
Also mentions previous mafia game... again... and calls out the most obvious scum tell he can find
(the 7 way FoS)
. [124]
I thought that was the post everyone was talking about? Seemed like the most relevant one to me.
No, there was one point on Page 5 where he mentioned not trying to attack you then one point 5 pages later, on page 10, where he again mentions he wasn't attacking you. Page 10 was the one discussed in depth. Apparently Pie briefly addressed the one on Page 5, but that was nearly forgotten up to this point.
NavyCherub wrote:
Fugitive wrote:Tries to call out that Navy might be scum for asking about pro-town players, as if that would give him NK candidates. Don't like it. [252]
I actually asked what he thought of as pro-town characteristics in response to him not finding content to be necessarily pro-town. He pretty much avoided the question by saying he doesn't have enough experience and he can't trust anyone, which is basically all fluff in an attempt to avoid commitment to an opinion.
That's right, you asked for characteristics, not people. That only strengthens my belief the Richard is scummy. He completely avoided the question.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:09 am

Post by Fugitive »

Actually Richard, Pie was completely right about your subpar defense.

Unless you're suggest, when you say he's wrong, that he's wrong because you provide zero defense. Then yeah, I guess Pie was wrong, but not in a way that benefits you.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:21 am

Post by Fugitive »

RichardGHP wrote:Sorry.
Don't be.
RichardGHP wrote:I'm trying, but you guys aren't exactly making it easy. I predict that this will run similar to my last game - no matter what I say or do, people will find flaws that suggest I am scum, regardless my true alignment. People will lynch me if they convince themselves that I am scum.
Again with the references to last game. Stop. Stop noobclaiming while you're at it. These things are so old and do nothing in your defense. If anything they just make you scummier.

Richard, we're not trying to make it easier or hard. We're pointing out things you've done, and you haven't adequately defended yourself. It's not about how easy or hard we make it, you have it no easier or harder than any other player. You've just failed at defending yourself and have kind of dug a hole. I can't speak for everyone, but I/we don't just convince ourselves that you're scum and gun for you. You convince me that you're scum, then I vote for you.
RichardGHP wrote:In any case, it's just gone 12am on 1 January 2010 and I'm in no state to make a decent defense now. Tomorrow morning might be a better estimate.
Which means you'll be back after you sleep? I could actually see this as being a petty way to leave this thread for a little while to avoid defending yourself. Just my read, but I wouldn't put that past you.
RichardGHP wrote:11 are needed for lynch, correct?
Yes.

*refresh*

I wrote all that out and Pie effin ninja's all my points with shit stupid short little summary. If they had the :resent: face (from SH) I'd use it right now. Instead you get this: :x

@ Pie, you're right, I completely missed his "double negative." I'm tired. It's 6am, that's bed time.

@ Richard where are you that it's already Jan 1st? You as Aussie, mate?
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:32 am

Post by Fugitive »

Rumplestiltskin?

I look forward to your defense.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:33 am

Post by Fugitive »

Nicodemus wrote:Anyway, Fugitive made a pretty good case against Richard on the previous page and I now seriously regret the past 2 hours I spent on my post, but Richard is certainly looking quite scummy. I don't know if extra pressure is going to do anything different, because if Richard feels any more pressure he might just explode, but I'm still going to
Vote: RichardGHP
Sorry :wink:

As far as I can tell now, even if Richard is just being a noob and has a town role, he's still anti-town. A player that does nothing but defends himself and contributes no worthwhile content is our WORST case scenario in a lynch.

BEST case we lynch a scum and learn a little about Navy and TL through their connections and Richard's connections.

And honestly, though it is his meta to over react and post a bit scummy, it's moreso now than before. In the other game he keeps talking about, he tried harder to defend himself and now he's almost giving up. I think there is a good chance he really does have a scum role this game.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:30 am

Post by Fugitive »

@ TL - I can't help but feel your post, albeit it long and extensive, is a bandwagon. Granted, I know it took a long time to put that together, but it's almost exactly what bballdemus7(8-)) and myself did. I feel like you made this post so that no one could claim that your vote wasn't thought through, but you also took the opportunity to jump on this RichardGHP thing. I find it pretty scummy that it's nearly just a repeat of What Nico and I have done.

@ Richard - Going claim happy again? I almost got a little less suspicious of you, because I don't think that's a role you would have known about without having researched or had it. I usually put research beyond your capabilities... But the claim was so unwarranted. If you're telling the truth, you've just revealed a very useful role for town that the mafia could easily NK now.

You claimed after what... 5 votes? C'mon. That's not even half way to a lynch. No one even asked for it. I can't help but feel you just found a role you previously knew nothing about, then claimed it. You're just freaking out when any amount of suspicion falls on you. And even if you are a town role, it's very anti-town the way you're playing. You've contributed nothing but weak defenses of yourself. The reason you fell under suspicion in the first place is because you just had to get overly defense over some RVS votes. Your play is solely based around protecting your own ass, and that is scum play.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #23) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:33 am

Post by Fugitive »

@ EC - okay. Why not contribute rather than just telling other people they're doing it wrong? Who are your top 3 scum candidates at the moment?
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #24) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:02 am

Post by Fugitive »

EtherealCookie wrote:
Fugitive wrote:@ EC - okay. Why not contribute rather than just telling other people they're doing it wrong? Who are your top 3 scum candidates at the moment?
Aww.
Mad?
I am contributing. I am informing you that lynching town is stupid, though I thought that was blatantly obvious. Apparently not for you. I have no strong suspicions yet. I do not just pick people to be scum and then try to pile up evidence against them, like you've done. I need to actually observe. Richard might cry anti-town. That does not mean he is scum. If he is not scum, we should not lynch him. Yet people are saying lynching anti-town is fine. I will be looking over TheLonging bandwagon - Richard bandwagon connections in a bit.
What is it with the condescending attitude of everyone here? Where did you interpret mad from? I literally asked why you only pointed out other people's wrongdoings. That's not contributing. You literally just told us that lynching a townie is bad... thanks for that. It really doesn't help when you throw insults and useless arguments around. There is literally no point in lines like "Aww. Mad?" or "Apparently not for you."

I didn't choose Richard as my target then pile evidence against him. I merely took all of his scummy actions and piled them into one post. There's a huge difference. To do what you suggested would mean I essentially choose someone at random, then go through all their posts and pick out the scummy ones. I acknowledged every single one of Richard's posts, even the one pro-town one.

That being said, I think he's scum. I said WORST case scenario he's townie who's playing anti-town, but I think he's scum. I don't vote for someone I think is townie. What else justifies his actions? Clearly others agree as well. There are two very long and detailed posts like mine that detail Richard's scumminess as well as people who followed suit and agree.

Not only that, but you avoid my question entirely. We're on page 13 and you can't list 3 suspicious people? Avoiding questions is fairly scummy and I find it impossible to believe that after this much content you can’t conjure 3 names that you think are the scummiest. I didn't ask you for 3 people you were sure were scum, I asked for your 3 scum candidates and got 0 names.

Lastly, where the hell are you contributing? Talking about the post where you reiterated Richard’s words just to say “No Lynch is a bad idea”? Or maybe in that same post where you call people newbies[263]. Or maybe your triple post on page 9
***thanks for fixing the stretch btw***
where you just restated arguments against pman’s vote on me (which was discussed to death pretty early). Or when you voted for CCARaven4 solely because he wouldn’t hammer a vote very early in the game. [217]. You haven’t contributed anything (at least not any original content). And after reviewing your posts (thanks for giving me the motivation to do so), I find that you’re pretty scummy. Definitely worth of an
FoS: EtherealCookie
, though my vote stays on Richard.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #25) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:27 am

Post by Fugitive »

curiouskarmadog wrote:vote InflatablePie
I don't think that counts since it's not bolded, right?
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:34 pm

Post by Fugitive »

*sigh* where to start... I'll just dissect your post to show you that every sentence is flawed...
EtherealCookie wrote:Haha, so I prove your logic is flawed
-You can't prove flawed logic in questions. I asked two questions in my post that you responded to. How can there be logical fallacies in questions?
EtherealCookie wrote: so you FoS me? Pro.
-I gave my reasons for the FoS, if anyone else thinks they're not legitimate reasons speak up please.
EtherealCookie wrote:Looks like someone is raging.
-You are completely misinterpreting tone if you call that raging. Not just that, but it's a null point and doesn't pertain to the game.
EtherealCookie wrote: And, I've already proved where I'm contributing.
-Show me where you "proved" you contributed. I'm curious as to what you mean because I addressed every one of your posts. You've contributed literally not one original thought. If you want I will go back right now, quote every single one of your posts and show everyone that you haven't contributed.

EtherealCookie wrote:Try to read, please, before getting all emotional. And yes, you are emotional. Otherwise, you wouldn't be using words like hell. :)
-I curse on a regular bases. My use of the word "Hell" means nothing. That's hardly a legitimate curse word, it was just emphasis on how likttle you've contributed.

Your only arguments against me are based on assumptions of my character.

Not to mention you're still avoiding the issues pertaining to the game. You're still not contributing, you're just trying to attack me.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #27) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:14 pm

Post by Fugitive »

Ok, haha, let's do this again. You're reusing arguments that's I've proven faulty.
EtherealCookie wrote:Waaah, he attacked me, let me FoS.
Gross oversimplification of my post. I gave legitimate reasons. How about you actually read?

EtherealCookie wrote:And, yes, when you use the word hell, it means something. Even if you curse on a regular basis. It shows that you are unable to express emotions properly, so you result to cursing.
http://psychobabel.sslpowered.com/Einst ... Swear.html

People who curse tend to have richer vocabularies than those who don't. This is WAAAY derailed off topic though. Cursing proves nothing.
EtherealCookie wrote:Also, already contributed, already said so, read, please, it's not helping if you don't read. :(
I know you
said
you contributed, but how is that proof that you did? I've read every single one of your posts, and as I've said before, you've contributed no original content. I'll let the offer stand. If you want I will go back, quote every single one of your posts, and put it in a thread to prove that you haven't contributed anything.
EtherealCookie wrote:Also, arguments against you? I don't recall calling you scum. Over-defensive, much?
"Arguments against me". You're taking that too literally, or out of context, or just wrong. What you're doing now is arguing against me. Arguments against me don't necessarily mean that you're arguing for me being scum. I just used it as a phrase to describe what you're doing now.

You're really too quick to jump to assumptions about what I say. As for this little back and forth, I'm not going to address anything anymore unless it pertains to the game itself. I'd like to hear you actually address my calling you out on not contributing rather than your weak defense of "oh but I did contribute." Maybe you should go back and read my reasons for my FoS on you too, because you're not really grasping the real reasons for that either.

*************refresh******************

Thank you for content EC. I still contest that you didn't post contributions up until your last post. But I'm satisfied with that last one. That also lowers my suspicions of you. I thought you were actively avoiding posting real content (very scummy), so that actually helped me a lot.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:34 pm

Post by Fugitive »

RichardGHP wrote:
ready2rock wrote:
It's not fair to automatically assume that I should know the various acronyms and such
Yes it is. when you are playing a non-newbie game on this site, it is assumed that you at least know the basics of how to play/theory/etc. This is why your noobclaiming is exhausting everyone so much.
The basics of how to play? Sure. I know that much. It's little things that have never even been brought up to me before that catch me, such as RVS. Honestly, is it that big a deal that I don't know what ONE acronym stands for?
No. I just shows a lack of effort on your part, which in no way tells scum or town. When I voted for you using "not knowing what RVS is" as my reason it was an RVS vote. The scummy thing about your post where you claim it's not scummy to not know the meaning of RVS is your OMGUS vote.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #29) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:16 pm

Post by Fugitive »

RichardGHP wrote:EBWOTP: Did anyone actually read through my defense, and if so, does anyone have any thoughts on it?
NO, why would I read a scum's defense?

Just kidding...

Let's see. It was about 10x better than you've been doing, so I'll give you that. You only noobclaimed once!

In all seriousness, it was pretty subpar. I'll address your defense in order of your defenses.You do address the issues at hand.

-I like you calling out DoS's vote on you. That was a bad vote.

-Changing your mind isn't usually a great defense. It's easy to say that something scummy you did earlier is void because you changed your mind now. But I'll accept that since the thing you changed your mind about isn't too important.

-I agree, posting a lot or a little is sort of making something out of nothing. Posting isn't scum or town tell. So your defense here is adequate.

-This bandwagon point can be argued back and forth as much as you two want but you'll never settle it. It's all about opinion of why the vote was cast, and that's something you'll never agree on. Therefore I don't find the defense very valid.

-I'll grant you this defense as well. Paranoia can be a scum tell, but it can be a handy asset as well. You can't rule out anyone as scum, so it is a valid concern. You may have just taken it over the top when claiming that he's fishing for NKs.

-I'm not addressing this RVS acronym issue any further.

-You should have known that. Playing solely for your survival only benefits you. If that's not obvious then I suppose you also wouldn't find it obvious that the town are trying to lynch scum. I don't care for this defense as it's essentially noobclaiming.

Overall, I don't think you really addressed any important issues. Your bandwagon, OMGUS vote, noobclaims, and general concern only for yourself was not addressed by you in a manner that could convince anyone that they were wrong in their initial analysis of you. You've successfully defended yourself on some points, in my eyes, but those points hardly matter (acronym, DoS's vote on you, Posting frequency).

So, you asked. That's my opinion on your defense.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #30) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:58 am

Post by Fugitive »

unvote: RichardGHP

After reading your posts and deliberating, I don't think you're scum. I lean toward believing the JoaT claim, for the most part. I don't think you just found that role and claimed it. Sure, it is a very pro-town role, but I'm almost sure Richard didn't know of the role before and I think if he was lying he may have tried a cop or VT claim.

@ Richard - if you don't mind, could you use your investigation first night and let us know the results? That would help me believe your claim fully if I see who you investigate and what the result is.

As for who I'm most suspicious of now, I'll have to go back and reread the thread, but I'm mainly looking at my FoS, EC then DoS and I'll go ahead and look at Konowa and ckd since votes were recently placed on them.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:14 am

Post by Fugitive »

sorasgoof wrote:Oh, and if your investigation is blocked, we'll really be in a pickle. I'm not sure I'd believe you if you come back with a blocked investigation. That'd be too easy to make up, you know?
Why'd you put that idea in his head then?

He brings up a point though. A mafia roleblocker is very likely to target Richard if he knows that Richard will use an investigation.

@ Richard - I would probably not use it first night as it's likely to be wasted now. Use it at your discretion, but be sure to let us know the result when you use it since it's not exactly a secret that you have it.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by Fugitive »

curiouskarmadog wrote:Hey Richard….you understand that if you are not the lynch today…you are going to have to use your investigation ability tonight…I don’t want any bullshit, like I forgot..or didn’t see your post..or any of that. Do you have a problem with that? IF so why?
I'm going to have to disagree with this. I asked him to do this too, but upon further thought, if scum knows that he's going to investigate, he'll be the prime candidate for a mafia role blocker. If we think there isn't a role blocker, then yes, I'm all for the investigation and would definitely need it tonight, but I don't know if it's same to assume there's not one.

I'm still going over the posts of the 4 I mentioned before (DoS, EC, ckd, and Konowa) but I'm going to take a look through sora and r2r's posts so far too. I'll see who gains my vote when I'm through.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Fugitive »

EtherealCookie wrote:I know. That's why there are a lot of useless players, too. Continue being secretive.
I'll just push a wagon on you
, I guess, if you're going to justify your voting with "gut instinct." It's scum behavior, and scum reasoning.
Implying you could control the town and start a wagon. Fairly scummy as it's scum who want to control the town and not necessarily a townie's goal to have control. You're cementing my FoS.

Still going through r2r's posts...
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:46 pm

Post by Fugitive »

EtherealCookie wrote:
Fugitive wrote:
EtherealCookie wrote:I know. That's why there are a lot of useless players, too. Continue being secretive.
I'll just push a wagon on you
, I guess, if you're going to justify your voting with "gut instinct." It's scum behavior, and scum reasoning.
Implying you could control the town and start a wagon. Fairly scummy as it's scum who want to control the town and not necessarily a townie's goal to have control. You're cementing my FoS.

Still going through r2r's posts...
Lol.
You remind me of someone who PICKS their target and tries to read over their posts to nitpick everything that seems scummy, instead of someone who looks for something scummy to find a target.
Not only that, but your defenses are merely insults and deflections onto me. Not very solid at all.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:48 pm

Post by Fugitive »

Parama wrote:
Mod: my vote has been on DragonsofSummer since page 12 of the thread
he said it didn't count because you didn't bold the word "vote," you only bolded the DoS part. Learn to read Para :wink:
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #36) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:49 pm

Post by Fugitive »

InflatablePie wrote:@Fugi: Any thoughts concerning recent events?
I've read the whole thread up to now, but it's all kind of running together and I'm exhausted. I'll put some content up tomorrow. I also afk on the forum a lot, so sorry if it looks like I'm just lurking.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:58 am

Post by Fugitive »

Here’s the content I promised. I’ll start where I started to blur posts together, about where Richard defends himself from Nico. Sorry if it’s a useless summary, but it helps me and I’ll post thoughts after it.

Page 14:
-Richard gives subpar defense against Nico’s post and completely ignores mine and TL’s.

Page15:
-Pie summarizes past few pages. Calls out Richard and TL basically and defends any mild suspicion that has befallen him.
-Richard gets called out of hypocrisy (saying Navy does scummy things but putting Navy on his pro-town list)
-Navy has an excellent analysis of Richard
-Navy votes Richard
-CCARaven jumps on the Richard wagon when Richard is already L-3 and pressured to defend.

Page 16:
-TheLonging seems to be chasing nothing here. He’s gunning after Richard for saying he didn’t want to attack Navy, then claims Richard just wants to ride wagons. He seems to be inferring a lot of things Richard never says, and is really on the attack. He seems too eager to get suspicion onto Richard, which would kind of take it away from himself.
-Richard makes valid points against diddin
-ckd has role claim issues and calls scum on Richard’s wagon if Richard is town. Also says r2r is a better wagon.
-r2r OMGUS’s ckd
-DoS says he doesn’t feel like giving reasons for anything he does cause other people don’t and it would give something away.
-mal unvotes Annachie and says he has no scum reads.

Page 17:
-pman unvotes mal just because mal posts.
-I unvote Richard so he doesn’t get hammered and because I believe his claim.
-sora follows suit and unvotes Richard. Begins his night speculations that freaks everyone out.
-DoS votes sora, no reasons given
-EC freaks out over DoS not giving reasons and claims he’ll push a wagon on him.
-r2r gives us voting history. Pretty useful.
-ckd refutes r2r’s OMGUS and votes him.

Page 18:
-r2r responds to ckd’s response in really annoying to read italics inside of the quote.
-TheLonging follows suit and unvotes Richard even though he doesn’t believe the claim. Starts defending sora.
-ckd responds to r2r
-r2r responds to ckd
-DoS says night speculation is scummy and he won’t give reasons for votes again.
-Pie comes back and answers a bunch of shit from very specific posts that’s hard to follow because no links are provided to the posts he’s referring to.
-Parama thinks his nonbolded vote counts. ;)
-Richard (in all caps) says his scumdar is twitching. He’s really eager to jump on the now forming sora wagon. Anything to bring attention off of him, right?
-sora and Richard go at it for a few posts in a row about night speculation and scumminess.
-IP does a PBPA of diddin.

Page 19:
-Nico makes his vote for Richard count, then unvotes. Refutes Richard’s defense. Votes mal.
-Pie sort of PBPA’s pman and votes diddin after finding pman town.
-Anna votes mal
-pman votes mal
-Parama can’t handle walls of text.
-CCA follows suit and unvotes Richard and votes TL.
-TL refutes CCA and votes sora

Page 20:
-Speculation on Night actions, suspicion on sora for speculation of night actions, FoSes and votes on sora.
-diddin attempts to defend his no lynch vote WAAAAY too late.

Page 21:
-Pie votes sora.
-Navy votes diddin.
-Borge votes pman
-sora votes pman
-Parama votes sora

Richard: I believe his claim, for now, and don't want to lose his abilities. We'll see what happens after Night 1 and where that takes us. For now, I'm willing to accept he was just being nooby rather than scummy.

diddin: Not liking diddin right now. Pie brought up some great points, and even sora did. I can't really add much to the points, because he doesn't post enough, and enough original content to get much against him, but what he has posts I don't like.
FoS: diddin
Again, though, the inexperienced vs. scum debate falls into place.

sora: I'm not suspicious of him for the reasons everyone else is. I think speculating Night action is a healthy exercise to think about what scum will do. Maybe it shouldn't be speculated in the thread, but I don't see a big deal in bringing up the fact that Richard could be Role blocked. I think the defense that if he wanted to talk to his scum-buddies that he could overnight is perfectly reasonable.

He gets a bit over defensive, but so do all inexperienced players when this much suspicion is brought onto them. Overall, I find him pretty neutral, not worth a vote or FoS, just worth watching.

EC: Something about him still doesn't sit right with me. He only contributes when called out, and it's usually not more than insulting the person that calls him out. It's probably his meta, rather than scumminess, but it's pretty anti-town if not scum.

pman: Let's use Borge's reasons for a pman vote: " Pman is contributing little, spreading a bit of fluff around, and pandering to the town." Newb tells, not scum tells. I doubt he knows how to contribute, spreading fluff is what he does to try to contribut, and pandering is his way of being pro-town. Another newb vs. scum. I find him neutral, again, not worth an FoS or vote.

Parama: Parama really doesn't contribute to the town. He was on the TL wagon, but I think avoided the Richard one. He doesn't post much reasoning behind his votes, and has just jumped onto sora. He even complained about too much content. I don't like his playing right now, and it's not the helpful and insightful Parama that I'm used to. Right now he just seems to be insulting sora, which does no good whatsoever.
FoS: Parama

TheLonging: Too eager to attack other players. Quickly jumps onto any player when suspicion is called on them. Was very eager to attack Richard and jump on that wagon. Now is very eagerly attacking sora and jumping on that wagon. Had the same reaction when any suspicion falls on pman.
FoS: TheLonging

I find these players to be generally pro town: (does not mean I haven't ruled them out as possible scum, of course)
-Fugitive
-InflatablePie
-NavyCherub
-Nicodemus
-Borge
-curiouskarmadog
-DizzyIzzy

I find these players to be neutral:
-Annachie
-DragonofSummer
-EtherealCookie
-Konowa
-ready2rock
-RichardGHP
-pman
-sorasagoof

I find these players scummy: (leaning toward scum on my scumdar)
-malpascp
-diddin
-Parama
-TheLonging
-CCARaven4

TL;DR -
FoS: diddin, TheLonging, Parama
. Don't find sora, Richard or pman that scummy, just make (newby) mistakes.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:59 am

Post by Fugitive »

Lol, while I'm posting it I called it. TL is insulting sora. He doesn't "disagree" with the argument. He just calls it stupid. Twice...
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:12 am

Post by Fugitive »

TheLonging wrote:I didn't call sorasgoof stupid, nor did I insult him, I called the argument stupid. The argument is basically if one game in progress makes someone experienced, which turns into sorasgoof misinterpeting pman's posts, twice.
Regardless. It's insulting the argument rather than refuting it and unnecessary in order to state your case. That and it's very forceful. You're really in attack mode against anyone who has suspicion placed on them, and I find that suspicious.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:27 am

Post by Fugitive »

Annachie wrote:Fugative, the worst part about the PR speculation is that we can't show you why it's a bad idea, probably not until the end game at the soonest.
Where did I PR speculate besides saying Richard's investigation would prove useful?
Parama wrote:It's hard to be insightful when you have homework to do and it's frustratingly hard/broken. Just FYI, going to be less active because I have exams coming up.
Fair enough, I went through that during my last game. Study tip - I would study for half an hour to an hour then allow myself to catch up on my mafia game and post. It was a good break from studying while still excersing your mind so you can jump right back into studying.

Parama wrote:Fugitive, I asked if people wanted me to say anything on pages 13-18 because I was away for a while. Nobody responded, so I assumed not. I'm not against walls of text having made many of them myself, but when they're full of fluff and useless content, with the intention being to appear to be saying more than you are, they're not helpful and merely a waste of time.
They're usually not just fluff. I missed the fact that you asked if you needed to say anything, I guess because I started on page 15.[/quote]
Parama wrote:About soras vote - it was the one particular post that made me vote, but a lot of people were already saying stuff about him that made me consider the vote earlier.
I wasn't on the Richard wagon because that was the period where I was gone for 32 hours straight without access.
How does my post about soras appear to be insulting? I'm just pointing out scummy actions that he's making.
Well, you really just sang a song about how stupid his actions were then voted him. I didn't consider that proper reasons. I like votes to be accompanied with reasons behind them. It's not a big deal, my suspicions of you are a lot of little things added up. Definitely not worth a vote on you yet.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:08 am

Post by Fugitive »

Bogre wrote:Fugitive: Why aren't you voting anyone, with three FOS's and multiple scum reads?
I guess I'm being more conservative with my vote.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:14 am

Post by Fugitive »

Bogre wrote:
Fugitive wrote:
Bogre wrote:Fugitive: Why aren't you voting anyone, with three FOS's and multiple scum reads?
I guess I'm being more conservative with my vote.
Why's that?
Just my mentality and meta, I suppose. Ask anyone who played with me last game. I don't like throwing votes around, because I tend to not vote until I'm sure. If I had to vote right now I would place it on TL, but that won't do much good right now anyway. So there's no real point.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:29 am

Post by Fugitive »

InflatablePie wrote:Fugi, that last sentence kind of sounds like you aren't voting TL because it won't get any backing. That's a bit scummy, you know. But I can attest to Fuji being conservative in voting. Except for once (maybe twice) where he tried breaking out of it, Fuji's a careful guy.
I can see where it looks like that, but for example, it's more along the lines of EC's konowa vote. It's something that obviously won't get backing at the moment, and therefore looks like a safe vote (something that's even scummier.)

Those, on top the fact that I'm not even that sure about TheLonging anyway. I meant if my vote HAD to go out it'd be on him, but I don't even think that I'm suspicious enough to the point where if I could lynch him up right now that I would.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #44) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by Fugitive »

pman5595 wrote:analysis of sorasgoof's scummy posts (summary, then my opinion in parentheses)
You can't just pick out one persons scummy posts. And not in context nonetheless. This is horrible. It's like you're trying to defend your reasons for bandwagoning onto the sora wagon by contributing something that adds nothing to what we already know about sora and is completely biased. Anna had kind of covered this though.

In conclusion.
FoS: pman

Also, lol @ everyone starting school tomorrow and with exams soon (Para, r2r, everyone else)
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by Fugitive »

sorasgoof wrote:
Fugitive wrote:
Also, lol @ everyone starting school tomorrow and with exams soon (Para, r2r, everyone else)
I don't start until Wednesday, so I should be able to contribute consistently until then. Unless I'm lynched, of course.
Still lol @ you. My classes don't start til next Monday. And I get I get out before all you guys too. :lol:
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:49 pm

Post by Fugitive »

@ TheLonging, sora, diddin, and Richard - Who are your top 3 town and scum suspects? with some description. I don't need huge descriptions as I've been reading posts, maybe just little bulleted lists. but post what you like no matter how long or short as I can't make you answer me (obviously).

I'm going to base my vote off of these answers as it's probably time to just cast a vote instead of sitting in that "not voting" category.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:44 pm

Post by Fugitive »

Thanks for prompt response Rich. I like the fact that you at least address everything directed at you; usually very directly.
RichardGHP wrote:Before you suggest that I am OMGUSing
Pretty much everyone has voted for you / is suspicious of you. It's pretty impossible for any suspicions you have to be OMGUSs now.

ALSO. Everyone seems to have lost the meaning of OMGUS. Just becoming suspicious or voting for someone because they are suspicious / voting for you is not an OMGUS. It's defined as becoming suspicious or voting BECAUSE they are suspicious or voting for you. OMGUS refers to your only reasoning being that they voted for you.

**Still waiting on sora, diddin and TheLonging
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:34 am

Post by Fugitive »

Thanks sora and TL, just waiting on diddin then I'll cast my vote. I'll post my thoughts on all the answers too after diddin responds.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:36 am

Post by Fugitive »

I'm gonna have to disagree, Para. I think speculating any information available to us is very valuable. You can gain information about alignment and role through anything. I don't even find speculating on night actions scummy, personally. Nico's reasons are fairly valid too. It'd be one thing if he just said "EC must be town, he replaced out." But he said then, then explained with solid logic.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:50 am

Post by Fugitive »

Lol @ everyone now speculating about speculating
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by Fugitive »

curiouskarmadog wrote:he quit because he couldnt keep up.
maybe

curiouskarmadog wrote:he quit because he was vanilla townie and bored.
Suspect he might be town
curiouskarmadog wrote:he quit because he was mafia and I asked him to participate and he freaked.
He never "freaked" when addressed before. He was perfectly willing to argue with me or DoS and never shied away from posting. The fact that you asked him to participate is an absurd reason to suspect that he quit.
curiouskarmadog wrote:he quit becasue god opened up the heavens and told him he had too.
God doesn't exist
curiouskarmadog wrote:is speculating helping us find scum?
We have one reason pointing to the fact that he's town, one reason pointing toward neutral alignment and none for scum based on your list. Through your speculation alone a conclusion can be reached that he's more probable to be town than scum. No one is claiming 100% likelihood of anything, what Nico said was that it's something to use as reason for townie alignment rather than scum.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by Fugitive »

@ diddin - Who do you suspect is mostly likely town.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:28 pm

Post by Fugitive »

ready2rock wrote:managed to call Fugitive “fugi”, “fuji”, and “fuigi” in the same paragraph (45).
He does it on purpose because in one game he started addressing me as "Fuji" because he was typing it aesthetically and not even realizing it. So now he'll spell my name however he feels. If you really want to be picky Annachie keeps spelling my name "Fugative" and not even on purpose.

Looking forward to my r2r review.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #54) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:03 pm

Post by Fugitive »

Maybe I need some
cute
names for you
Pie
. :wink:

Heh, cutie pie :oops:

GAME CONTENT:

Still waiting on diddin to give me his top 3 town suspects. Then I'll have some content and probably a vote.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #55) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by Fugitive »

Finally got all my answers in... 2 days later. Here goes nothin'. I revamped your answers a little bit for organization and consistency, but I didn't change wording or content, swear.

I find it intensely interesting that IP is in every single persons town list.
RichardGHP wrote:
Scum:

- sorasgoof - The whole RBing thing, etc and in general, an anti-town attitude as of late. He's either inexperienced or scum, or both.
- Parama - He seems too aggresive to be town, although that may be a good thing. However, I can't bring myself to suggest that he is town, not at the moment anyway. His aggresiveness just doesn't seem town. He's the player I'm least sure about on this list.
- TheLonging - Even if he's not as suspicious now, he was also VERY aggresive in making a case against me. Before you suggest that I am OMGUSing, let me tell you that this observation is neutral and has nothing to do with the fact that the case itself was against me. He was very aggresive for a while after that, IIRC, and that just doesn't seem pro-town to me. Again, not too sure about this one but I think his previous actions deserve a spot on this list.

Town:

- Bogre - always has something interesting to say which is generally pro-town. If he is scum, I will eat a teabag.
- InflatablePie - We know what he did in the last game, but I really think he is town this time around. Again, he always posts with good content and often points out things that others may miss. Asks a lot of questions, but I'm sure he means well.
- Annachie - Once again, never refrains from offering their opinion, and this confidence leads me to believe that this player is town. Annachie I am most undecided on out of these three, but nevertheless, seems town and is unlikely to be scum.
Scum: All your scum tells are based off of essentially what you call "gut" feeling. Aggression isn't necessarily a scum-tell. I can be a very aggressive player sometimes, as are other players, like EtherealCookie, but that isn't a scum-tell, it's a style of play. Generally I feel like your scum were based off of my list, as I'm the only one that's called out Parama, besides you now. I hope you didn't just pick him to try to please me.

Town: I'm fine with the reasoning behind your town-tells, whether I agree with the people chosen or not.

I think your claim is keeping me from voting for you. We'll wait to see the results of your investigations (and you have a one shot tracking ability right?).
TheLonging wrote:
Scum:

- RichardGHP: I'll state all my thoughts about him in here that I've talked about a lot: overreactive, paranoid, occasional bits of noobclaiming, OMGUS voting on occasion, hypocritical at times, and his claim doesn't seem valid.
- sorasgoof: Doing well until he was talking about mafia roleblockers, then tried to defend himself by backtracking a lot, and doing bad at it, trying to throw all suspicion on Richard, and I think he jumped on a bandwagon.
- diddin: finds free rides on bandwagons, uses flawed arguments against people, his No Lynch vote.

Town:

- Bogre - Despite the fact that he's away from the thread for a long period of time, whenever he does come and post, he posts in a way that's very pro-town and scumhunts.
- InflatablePie - I'd be shocked if he was mafia. He provides logical evidence and arguments whenever he questions someone/defends someone.
- Nicodemus - Actually posts all his thoughts and evidence for/against before making decisions.
Scum: You realize all your scum reasonings for Rich are also noob-tells, right? Minus the claim one. Solid scum evidence on diddin and sora that I tend to agree with. You just seem overly aggressive toward Richard. Makes me think you two are on different sides.

Town: Still a little baffled as to the Pie one, but I'll agree with why you think each is town. Seems sound.

Your over aggression doesn't sit well with me simply because it seems geared toward certain players and not others. It seems inconsistent, otherwise I'd just call it your style of play. You seem to really be aggressive toward the prime candidates, as if you've already decided they're scum and will do anything to get them lynched. It's almost a null-tell still though, because I could interpret that as either overly eager to help the town, or overly eager to lynch up a townie. Either way, you're an extreme in one direction.
sorasgoof wrote:
Scum:

- diddin- Rarely posts, but doesn't really "lurk," per se. Claims I'm "digging my hole deeper," but doesn't really provide any additional content, other than what had already been said. The content he supplied was flawed.
- RichardGHP- He won't listen to reason. Hypocritical, arrogant, and extremely paranoid. He thinks everyone's out to get him.
- pman- Hasn't posted in a while. However, when he was trying to find "evidence" against me, all he could do was quote all of my posts and fail at explaining why they were scummy (which they weren't, which is why he failed).

Town:

- Annachie: He isn't posting much, but when he does, he seems to be a "mediator" of sorts. He seems willing to look at both sides of a situation.
- Nicodemus: Again, he doesn't exactly post as much as the rest of us, but when he does, it's usually very informative. He seems to be playing with a generally pro-town attitude.
- InflatablePie: Actively scum-hunting; asking great questions.
Scum: I like that you're the only one to call pman out, but I find your reasons against Richard to be a lot like TL's. They're all noob-tells rather than scum-tells. diddin seems a little OMGUSy but logic is pretty solid.

Town: Solid

I was never overly suspicious of you, and I'm still a little baffled as to the wagon that's formed so quickly. I included you in the 4 that I asked because of your situation right now. I would say 1-3 scum would be on that wagon because it seems to easy. Your reasoning for all picks was sound, minus the Richard one. Although I'm still confused as to you finding IP more pro-town than some other players.
diddin wrote:
Scum:

- sorasgoof: generally just makes scummy statements and tries to noobclaim and bus Richard. Tends to play more aggressively against who he thinks is scum

- RichardGHP: Bad voting habits, noobclaiming, and somehow thinking saying inb4 before someone calls him on something makes it a moot point. The only reason he's on here is his Jack claim could potentially be a lie and if soras flips town, he's likely mafia. I'd definitely keep him alive until we can hear how uses his supposed night actions.

- malpascp. malpscp for lurking until we find out why, and Parama because of his eagerness for a Richard or soras lynch.

I would like to hear more from DragonsofSummer and Konowa.

Town:

- Annachie- He makes good posts and can catch anything scummy in what a player says. Also experienced.

- InflatablePie- Slightly metagaming here, but his playing style is generally very pro-town and he is especially helpful in later rounds. He was mafia in the previous game we played though, so idunnolol. I think he's town this time though.

- CryMeARiver- Based on Cookie's play, I have enough to believe he's pro-town. His anger at there being noobs in the game and his aggressive style of playing leads me to believe he's pro-town, he'd abuse noobishness to set up fake scum suspects if he was mafia.
Scum: Pretty quick to claim bussing, I think that sora and Rich are on different sides if one is scum. I think you're too easily getting ideas from others. Then you claim if sora is town that Rich is probably scum, even though you think they're bussing? It seems like you're just out to get every serious suspect. Honestly, your reasons against Parama are reasons against you as well.

Town: FYI - experience is not a town-tell. Reasons for IP are essentially just "gut." It seems as though out of every player, you could have picked someone else, besides IP, that you felt more that just a gut feeling were town. At least you had one original pick in CryMeARiver even though you're using the replacy to judge the replacer.

Generally, diddin's list is my least favorite. And by far the last one to get back to me... but that's just general annoyance speaking. His scum ideas are the least original and most hypocritical.

His town tells generally don't have good reasoning either. Seems like IP was picked just because he was in the three other lists, like Annachie was picked for being in other lists, then then CMAR was picked for forced originality, because the logic there is pretty flawed.

Vote: diddin
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by Fugitive »

sorasgoof wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:btw, accusations will be in by the end of the weekend...I have a calling during the week...it's called a life, lol
Join the party... >.>

Does ANYONE get any free time anymore? :lol:
I still don't have classes so I'm free! (minus activities with friends during the week.) I guess I start Monday though, so my time is about to get severly limited. I know Rich doesn't start school til February. L2take computer classes from your school and get on during the day... that's what I did in High School. Computer Applications I & II are generally good choices if offered with a Computer Programming class thrown in.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by Fugitive »

Bogre wrote:Sorasgoof hasn't been the only person to call out Pman. I've given thoughts on him (and am still currently voting him), as well as a couple others.
sorasgoof wrote:EBWOP:
Fugitive wrote: Scum: I like that you're the only one to call pman out...
I meant out of the 4 people I asked for scum and town lists. Sorry for any confusion.
curiouskarmadog wrote:IF YOU ARE TOWN...YOU WILL QUIT WITH THE FUCKING TOWN LISTS!
I asked 4 people for scum and town lists. TL, sora, diddin, and Richard. That's where they're all coming from...
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #58) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:40 pm

Post by Fugitive »

Nicodemus wrote:OK guys, we've gone 35 pages into D1, and I'd say that the amount of information that we're gathering today has sort of reached the point of diminishing returns. I feel like the game is starting to stall, people are losing interest, and the town is becoming more and more apathetic. I think we need to make a decision about who we want to lynch today (or who's lynch would be acceptable in our eyes), and then if we can come to a general consensus we make that decision.

I'm thinking that if everyone gives a top-3 list (in order of the preferred lynchee) of who they would like to see lynched today, and we compare lists and reach a verdict, it's going to get some more life into this game and bring us into tomorrow with much more information than we're going to gather in the rest of today combined. I'll go first.

My top 3 lynch candidates:
1. sorasgoof
2. diddin
3. CCARaven4
agreeagreeagree

This thread is just becoming a chore to read through with no real ground being made. I like this suggestion.

My top 3:
1. diddin
2. TheLonging
3. CCARaven4
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #59) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by Fugitive »

Flareonage wrote:Other people have been voting him.

I didn't actually read the 35 pages I missed. I just skimmed through it, usually stopping at bolded/colored stuff
To clear this up. I was in a newbie game with Flare, and I believe that was his first game ever. He was lynched Day 1, meaning he's been through one day of mafia ever (which was much shorter than this day).

@ Flare - Voting for someone because they haven't claimed yet and because they are getting votes from others is a TERRIBLE reason. You need to vote for people for scummy things. Why don't you at least read (not skim) the last few pages and see why people have voted diddin and others.

Also, because someone claims doesn't make it true. Just because you haven't seen a false claim before doesn't prove logical to leap to the fact that all claims are true. I guarantee you there are false claims every game when scum need to cover up their identity.

Your reasoning behind everything is horrid, even for a new player, but I think I'll attribute that to your newbiness right now.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #60) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by Fugitive »

Your playing style is to use horrid reasoning and logic for all your actions...? That is pretty different :|

You'll never last long into a game...
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (isolation #61) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by Fugitive »

Parama wrote:@ r2r: unvotes are not required in this game, as I found out the hard way :/
They're still preferred. Read the rules nubcakes. 8-)
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (isolation #62) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:48 pm

Post by Fugitive »

Also, my classes started an my laptop broke, posting this from my Mom's... so my posting is going to slow down. Not that I was overly active before...
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #63) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:18 am

Post by Fugitive »

CCARaven4 wrote:I know I'm not one to being calling out lurkers, but where is Pie? We haven't heard from him in four RL days, about 5 pages of content since he last posted.
Tarballs wrote:Prodding InflatablePie.[/color]
Probably just busy with RL.

Game-wise, I like my vote on diddin for reasons I posted in the vote post.

@Parama - Nico already gave his reasons for his vote. If you look at what Richard asked that will give you the reasons. No need to call him out on his vote and think that it's just for the sake of moving the game along. I even agree with him, there are less posts every day and I think everyone is losing motivation to keep going. I bet EC and Annachie replaced out of *headdesk*ing and boredom. It probably does need to move along unless we want the game to stop altogether.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (isolation #64) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by Fugitive »

Parama wrote:Yeah, play on this site is pretty slow. I prefer it that way though, it makes it easier to play many games at once, plus it allows for more information to be passed around. I mean, on SH, there was no deadline but the frantic pace of the game caused a lto of mislynches :/
There you go again with the other game. The nostalgia needs to stop. At this point in the game we need to remember that it's only Day 1. A mislynch will not kill the town. This endless speculation is not getting us closer to a scum lynch.

"Person A did this - that's scummy"

"Well Person B did this - that's also scummy, but Person A is scummy too."

"Oh yeah, well Person C did this - that's REALLY scummy, albeit Person A and B are scummy too!"

C'mon, it's Day 1. We can't continue this speculation. Scum aren't going to out themselves, and lynch and a night kill could give us more information than discussing this out to January 21st. Look how apathetic the town is becoming too, at this rate everyone will stop posting or replace out. Really, it's just like the same people going at it and a few others with about a post or two on every page. The discussion is getting us no where.

@diddin - Nico's reasons are pretty valid, if you want to get a real bandwagoner your guy is Richard. He basically said "Yeah, Nico is right." then voted.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #65) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:44 pm

Post by Fugitive »

diddin is at L-2, right?
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (isolation #66) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:05 am

Post by Fugitive »

I've tried posting twice now and I keep getting a fatal error from MS... Let's try one more time.

This post was supposed to be right after the post I'm quoting...
Parama wrote:Hmm, that's L-1.
I still want a response from DoS on the question of whether or not he'd be willing to hammer diddin. I'll do it later today if he doesn't get around to answering; diddin would make a good lynch and get us some info on the scum. Plus, if he flips scum, then I'm calling a DoS-diddin scumteam.
As well, if DoS is scum, then I highly doubt we have 4 scum, since it's likely his assumption is an attempt to confuse us.
Here's that assumption again that there are 4 scum. You know who else made that assumption? DoS.

Parama is a very aggressive player, he strikes me as someone who might try something like I'm about to detail. Let's say he finds DoS to be the weakest of his scum buddies. He leads a lynch on DoS to essentially clear his name. I mean, look how hard he's tunneling DoS. I think if DoS flips scum, it's very likely Parama has knowledge others don't.

On top of moves like him trying to get people to hammer each other.

I continued to have my FoS on him, but I want to reiterate that it's stronger now.
FoS: Parama

Lastly. Time for a diddin claim, right?
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #67) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by Fugitive »

Hammer before the claim? C'mon Parama. I'm don't think I'd mind a Parama lynch day 2 unless something new comes to light.

Don't give me the "His defense sucked so I just hammered" stuff either. If prompted he could have at least claimed. Not liking the hammer at all.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #68) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Fugitive »

Parama wrote:
Fugitive wrote:Hammer before the claim? C'mon Parama. I'm don't think I'd mind a Parama lynch day 2 unless something new comes to light.

Don't give me the "His defense sucked so I just hammered" stuff either. If prompted he could have at least claimed. Not liking the hammer at all.
In the post before I hammered, he basically implied his role was Vanilla Townie. Plus, he stated intent to not defend himself. I'm sorry if diddin wasn't going to roleclaim at all, but don't blame me for it, please. I hammered because diddin was the best choice for a lynch today. I don't feel like I need to defend it anymore. I am wondering what sort of case you have built on me that makes you see me as scum, though.
I'll present a case tomorrow (game time). No sense in scum hunting during twilight.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #69) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:20 am

Post by Fugitive »

BAWWWW, goddammit....

Gogo town I guess... Can't even effin' play past Day 1 *grumble grumble*

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”