Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:35 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Also, Cobalt's flip at least tells me that my scumgut is not completely off the mark, glad to see it.

(Also Gorrad could care less what you think is a scum tell if you aren't going to call me scummy for it, have an odd feeling you'd do it again there.)

So, yeah, awesome. Totally called Cobalt there given his "lol emotion" and "hey I sound smart but I mislynched okie dokie let's try chris' lynch."

So Reckoner would look better if not the obvious two teams, so I'll just slot him in "hey guys, other mafia."

Weird Frost meta at the end there, I suspect frost to be dead sooner or later with all the attention he is getting.

Goofball is making me feel a little better today, but she still has not, to my satisfaction, explained her sharp tone with me at post lynch yesterday.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:43 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Me dying is going to anger me! :(

Srsly.

It'd hardly help the scumteams in comparison to the death of town dynamos such as:

Iece

DGB

Sir Chris

Gorrad.

The fact cobalt says so when cobalt's fail scum really should be reason to not kill me as is.
don't you feel silly now?
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:43 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Why would anyone kill me I am pretty much a townie who can be wildly mislead if you are clever enough!
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:48 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Sir Chris wrote:Why would anyone kill me I am pretty much a townie who can be wildly mislead if you are clever enough!
:lol:

Why would anyone kill ME is a better question.

Not only have I failed to really catch any scum, but I'm a good mislynch target (shockingly enough) for the following reasons:

1. I jumped onto the DoS wagon late in the day when I had been pretty much waffling or ignoring it earlier. (obvscum avoiding mislynch while letting it happen then jumping on to avoid pressure).

2. I voted for somebody other than MSSK or cobalt initially, pointing toward a weak meta case on Joe instead. (obvscum trying to direct away from scum buddy/buddies).

3. I voted for MSSK/cobalt later in the day, calling first for a MSSK shot then a cobalt shot as the town switched from one to the other. (obvscum bussing and following the town to stay under the radar).

Clearly you have an epic case to mislynch me.

Cobalt just failed to try hard enough (And was obvscum).
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:55 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Is it OK if I count Cobalt under my "caught scum" file? It is hard to say. I didn't vote him right away and point my finger like I did with DoS but my initial post on him was pretty damning I'd say.

I want to know so I can keep score, I have a point system. Catching a scum is worth 100 points!
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:56 pm

Post by RayFrost »

He's caught scum isn't he?

Did you help in catching him?

Then you helped catch scum.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:57 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Cool story.

So Rayfrost have you commented on my posts of Goofball and Reckoner to go along with Cobalt? Those trio of posts (+ yours which you commented on) are 1/1 in catching scum so far, I'd like to hear your perspective. If you have just say so; I'll ISO you.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:02 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Lemme reread them (I remember them cuz I have read them, but I have not said anything about them)

Also, you should comment on how awesome a case against me would be and how you would so get behind my lynch so that scum won't kill me. :P
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:41 pm

Post by RayFrost »

I wanna point out that you never did a "gorrad post" before anything else.

I like the read on reckoner.

Obv, you were right about cobalt-scum.

I don't agree with the read on DGB quite as much.

DGB seems town to me due to how unashamed DGB is (and I think gorrad is town and gorrad trusts DGB for, IIRC, decent reasons).
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:01 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

I didn't make a Gorrad post because I have faint reads on him, nothing to slam him on.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:08 pm

Post by Starbuck »

From the Beginning of Day 2 (Page 71) to Page 76

I see a lot of people voting for Hayker. Can someone give me a rundown of the case on him?

On Sir Chris

You have some great cases on xRx, DrippingGoofball, Cobalt, and RayFrost, but you really don't provide any type of examples of what they said to go along with your cases. You say what they did, but you don't provide the evidence. I see that you are still pretty new to MS, so I'm just trying to give you a little advice. =) Other than that, I have no qualms with you.

On Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body wrote:Catching up bleargh, I'm several pages back, but a quick skim leads me back to the Hayker wagon
vote Hayker
. MSSK wagon is also a decent choice, I'm happy with whichever one is larger.
If you didn't vote Hayker, I'd almost be forced to say that this is fencesitting.

On joe478

So I had to do an iso read of joe after reading how many people said he was useless.

Joe has a grand total of 22 posts in this now 88 page game. Really joe? Way to coast along on a free ride.

His votes after his RVS bother me, so here are his votes in chronological order...

Day 1
RVS on Saberwolf
Vote on Hayker - No reason, just "Okay Vote Hayker". Wtf.
Vote on DoS - "Is that what you want Sir Chris? Or do you hate me for voting in general?"

Day 2
Vote on SSK - No reason

On DeathNote
DeathNote wrote:Quit calling me out. :/

I have no thoughts and probably won't have thoughts today.
You know, as someone who's played with you a lot, I'm getting tired of your "I don't care" attitude in every game you play.

And DeathNote claims out of no where? Why?
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:10 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Starbuck ignoring SSK is noted.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:31 pm

Post by Starbuck »

RayFrost wrote:Starbuck ignoring SSK is noted.
Starbuck's not done with catching up.

So before you note anything, let me catch all the way up with the game.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:32 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

My first question is why are they great cases if you can poke such an easy hole into them, in theory? Great cases should be as you say, more solid. Also I like to be the troublesome type of mafia player that just shoots from the hip most of the time, if I am going to be honest about it. Evidence can be distorted, as day one proved. The evidence supported me directly, but it didn't turn out to be true. Also Cobalt made the classic mistake (and compounded it with his claim, when we would have lynched mssk anyway, he tried to take the time to be like "lol hey guys I am this role", which was just sloppy) of coming after me with a weak willed argument. I'll say it now, and say it again at a later date, if you come at me with nothing but hope and a song in your heart I will beat you down until your brain is leaking out of your skull, so to speak.

It may not be proper or best, but my mafia style is heavily dependent upon acting a certain way and delivering a certain vibe and then having town and scum react to it in a certain way. I am like the blind man that cannot see, but knows where everyone in the room is by the voices I hear calling to me.

I am tired, so this probably doesn't make sense, but my point beyond randomly muttering is your note about me is complete crap and makes no sense whatsoever, shape up or shut up.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:32 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Also geesh why should we wait on your schedule, learn to be faster you silly catching up person you!
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:34 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Sir Chris wrote:My first question is why are they great cases if you can poke such an easy hole into them, in theory? Great cases should be as you say, more solid. Also I like to be the troublesome type of mafia player that just shoots from the hip most of the time, if I am going to be honest about it. Evidence can be distorted, as day one proved. The evidence supported me directly, but it didn't turn out to be true. Also Cobalt made the classic mistake (and compounded it with his claim, when we would have lynched mssk anyway, he tried to take the time to be like "lol hey guys I am this role", which was just sloppy) of coming after me with a weak willed argument. I'll say it now, and say it again at a later date, if you come at me with nothing but hope and a song in your heart I will beat you down until your brain is leaking out of your skull, so to speak.

It may not be proper or best, but my mafia style is heavily dependent upon acting a certain way and delivering a certain vibe and then having town and scum react to it in a certain way. I am like the blind man that cannot see, but knows where everyone in the room is by the voices I hear calling to me.

I am tired, so this probably doesn't make sense, but my point beyond randomly muttering is your note about me is complete crap and makes no sense whatsoever, shape up or shut up.
I wasn't attacking you. I was giving you a compliment and advice that I've learned since playing on this site.

What's with your overreaction?
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:34 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

and I don't literally mean shut up, that is to say post better and more clearer thought processes that actually seem to connect logically.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:35 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Sir Chris wrote:Also geesh why should we wait on your schedule, learn to be faster you silly catching up person you!
Let's see, I was home in Connecticut on emergency leave from the Navy for about 2 weeks because my Great Grandmother passed away. I got back and had to go right back to work, and then I've had the holidays on top of that.

I tried to start from Page 1 and go from there, but I'd never get through it. So I stopped that and just started from the beginning of Day 2. I posted and asked if that was an issue with anyone and only got one response.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:35 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Why is it an overreaction? Also when did I say you were attacking me? I may have gotten off point in my notes about Cobalt, which may have inferred I thought you were attacking me, but I was in fact attacking you for making no sense. You gave me a compliment and then you said why my arguments weren't good. It makes it seem you are buddying the active guy and then trying to give tips. I may just respect a good slap or two, I am rough like that.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:36 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Sir Chris wrote:and I don't literally mean shut up, that is to say post better and more clearer thought processes that actually seem to connect logically.
I'm catching up and therefore posting my notes on what I've noticed thus far.

You are still overreacting to me giving you a compliment and a little advice. I don't understand why.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:36 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

You should just skip and go "hey guys I doubt you said anything TOO important, let's lynch some scum!"

It worked for me.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:37 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Anyway you have responded with consistent diction when I attacked you bluntly and quite oddly, you are probably a town role of some kind.

Cool story.

Back to sleep for me.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:38 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Sir Chris wrote:Why is it an overreaction? Also when did I say you were attacking me? I may have gotten off point in my notes about Cobalt, which may have inferred I thought you were attacking me, but I was in fact attacking you for making no sense. You gave me a compliment and then you said why my arguments weren't good. It makes it seem you are buddying the active guy and then trying to give tips. I may just respect a good slap or two, I am rough like that.
I never said that they weren't good. Did you not read my post? Why are you misrepresenting me?

I just said what you could do to make them even better than what they already are. Someone could easily just say that you just stated that all off the top of your head, where if you had the evidence of links to posts or quotes, you would never have to worry about that.

That's all I was saying.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:42 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

By the way I have a feeling Hercules or Hades targeted me last night.

Well, more than a feeling.

It doesn't mean anything right now, just something to keep in mind.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”