Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by Kise »

Why did I unvote(?) :roll:

Kill Cobalt just in case SSK actually is immune. With a Cobalt flip, we know whether his bullet was to find a liar or just to kill a townie (although, non-technically speaking, my viewpoint is that he's not a lie detector of any sort). Order really doesn't matter since they're both lined up for death, but the safer pick is Cobalt to get plugged with holes and SSK to be strung up after the vote reset. Why do you want SSK dead first?
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:36 pm

Post by DTMaster »

So Cobalt.

You are a lie detector that only shoots and kills people when they are telling the truth? Like Wut.

WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THIS EARLIER?

Here was your original Mickey Claim:
Cobalt wrote:
Psh, fine.
I'm King Mickey. I was given a pistol with a single shot by Yen Sid to help defend the light. I'm in search of a key.
Followed by the statement that you full claimed:
Cobalt wrote: No.
Ray, I already fullclaimed.
With the following known with the addressed on:
Cobalt wrote: I'm serious. It's a one-shot lie detector ability that only works on claim posts. That was the only ability I had- I'm vanilla now.
I have strong flavor-based reasons to believe there are other abilities that function based on claims, so I won't fullclaim and I advise nobody else to do so unless at L-1 with someone willing to hammer.
Cobalt wrote: The shooting failed- that means his claim was a lie.
You do realize the other explanation is: SSK is kill-immune no? Like this is a ridclious role:

A lie detector that kills people based on telling the truth. Say what?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:37 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

raider8169 wrote:Why not use the day kill for SSK first and then decide from there? Is there any real reason why this wouldnt be the wiser move?
OMG

Are you suggesting that MafiaSSK may not be scum????

Are you mixing up two different games or something?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:37 pm

Post by DTMaster »

FYI: Rayfrost is scummy for jumping on this wagon because of gun flavour, not because of the absurdity of the whole role mechanics.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by DTMaster »

EBWOP: Er I should say the post is scummy. There are far stronger arguments here then to tack in the gun flavour.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:44 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Every minute that MafiaSSK continues to be alive is like Chinese water torture to me.

Icerink where are you? What's more important, mafia or holidays with your family?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:47 pm

Post by raider8169 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
raider8169 wrote:Why not use the day kill for SSK first and then decide from there? Is there any real reason why this wouldnt be the wiser move?
OMG

Are you suggesting that MafiaSSK may not be scum????

Are you mixing up two different games or something?
Wait, what? I never said SSK may not be scum. I just said daykill him and see what he flips before deciding what to do with cobalt. Killing him will get us a role name but I do not see that confirming his ability, though I assume if he flips town and has the same name as he said would confirm enough.
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:02 pm

Post by Cobalt »

DTMaster, are you reading this game? I claimed the full ability, lie detector trait and all, several pages ago.
Also, it makes no sense to kill me based on the flavor of an ability when I just caught scum. Plum, what other scum did this reveal?
hatersgonnahate.gif
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by RayFrost »

DTM:

I accidentally gave the links in reverse order >.>

Last one is the earliest post.
don't you feel silly now?
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by Plum »

Cobalt wrote:DTMaster, are you reading this game? I claimed the full ability, lie detector trait and all, several pages ago.
Also, it makes no sense to kill me based on the flavor of an ability when I just caught scum. Plum, what other scum did this reveal?
Kdub claims he has info and knows you can't be from Disney Castle. You say you are. If you're Town. he's almost certainly lying scum. SSK is confirmed scum if you flip Town. That makes two.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by RayFrost »

raider8169 wrote:
Wait, what? I never said SSK may not be scum. I just said daykill him and see what he flips before deciding what to do with cobalt. Killing him will get us a role name but I do not see that confirming his ability, though I assume if he flips town and has the same name as he said would confirm enough.
SSK is quite possibly kill immune.

Better to kill cobalt first.
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:16 pm

Post by Cobalt »

Oh forget this. This is idiotic. I get called scum as town IN EVERY GAME WHERE I AM TOWN. I'm so tired of this garbage. I did nothing wrong this time! I played my role to perfection! I CAUGHT SCUM WITH MY AWFUL LIMITED DAYVIG ABILITY AND I AM BEING LYNCHED FOR IT. THe one time, THE ONE TIME I actually get through a game as town NOT BEING LYNCHED for some garbage reason and I'm going to be lynched for THE ABILITY THE MOD GAVE ME. I'm so sick of this idiocy. Go ahead and shoot MSSK, he'll flip scum, then YOU'LL STILL LYNCH ME, EVEN THOUGH I DID EVERYTHING RIGHT. Fine. Go ahead. LYNCH ME AS TOWN, AGAIN. Even though I identified scum then caught them with this idiotic ability, I STILL GET LYNCHED, and it's not even for anything I did this time. I can't believe this. IS THERE ANY OTHER REASON TO LYNCH ME OTHER THAN YOU DON'T LIKE MY ABILITY? No, there isn't! Dayvig MSSK, and you'll see I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG.
hatersgonnahate.gif
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:18 pm

Post by Cobalt »

Plum wrote:
Cobalt wrote:DTMaster, are you reading this game? I claimed the full ability, lie detector trait and all, several pages ago.
Kdub claims he has info and knows you can't be from Disney Castle. You say you are. If you're Town. he's almost certainly lying scum. SSK is confirmed scum if you flip Town. That makes two.
How should we know? He won't even claim his role or this info he has, so I HAVE NO WAY TO DEFEND MYSELF AGAINST THIS GARBAGE. When I flip town he can just say "oops, sorry, I was wrong" and get off scot-free, BUT I GET LYNCHED FOR CATCHING SCUM. Unbelievable.
I'm going to bed. Merry Christmas.
hatersgonnahate.gif
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:27 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Now it's a dayvig? sweet.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:28 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Anyway I promote kdub revealing his supposed information.

It'll help regardless, eh?
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:32 pm

Post by Kise »

Sir Chris wrote:Also I cannot imagine for the life of me why in the nine circles of hell that a scum team would kill Maemuki, talk about a player that, as scum, I would have used and abused while laughing. I would be shocked if that wasn't a town kill, or maybe an independent that thought she was a good suspect for being scum.
Yeah, because cutting someone to pieces is truly townish. Especially when you leave your victim's head facing customers as they enter the doorway...

:?

Now that you've gotten an avatar, I think your post are awesome though. Liked the read you had on the big 4 earlier.

AtE doesn't work on the iceman, Kiseman. Try VP. :P And merry christmas to you all as well.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:33 pm

Post by Kise »

That last line was for Cobalt, just to be clear.

Yet…
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:35 pm

Post by RayFrost »

I'm too cool to be heated by such small things as AtE.

I'm like snorlax given an ice stone: chillaxed.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:38 pm

Post by Kise »

OH YEAH!!! Weren't we in Grimm's pokemon game together? I thought I knew you from another game.

Yet…
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:42 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Wasn't in Grimm's.

I was in slicey's.

We are in another game together.

I'm also around GD, MD, and mish mash a bit.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:57 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

Cobalt wrote:Oh forget this. This is idiotic. I get called scum as town IN EVERY GAME WHERE I AM TOWN. I'm so tired of this garbage. I did nothing wrong this time! I played my role to perfection! I CAUGHT SCUM WITH MY AWFUL LIMITED DAYVIG ABILITY AND I AM BEING LYNCHED FOR IT. THe one time, THE ONE TIME I actually get through a game as town NOT BEING LYNCHED for some garbage reason and I'm going to be lynched for THE ABILITY THE MOD GAVE ME. I'm so sick of this idiocy. Go ahead and shoot MSSK, he'll flip scum, then YOU'LL STILL LYNCH ME, EVEN THOUGH I DID EVERYTHING RIGHT. Fine. Go ahead. LYNCH ME AS TOWN, AGAIN. Even though I identified scum then caught them with this idiotic ability, I STILL GET LYNCHED, and it's not even for anything I did this time. I can't believe this. IS THERE ANY OTHER REASON TO LYNCH ME OTHER THAN YOU DON'T LIKE MY ABILITY? No, there isn't! Dayvig MSSK, and you'll see I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG.
And so the case on Cobalt grows stronger...
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:57 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Unvote, Vote: MSSK

Him first.
green shirt thursdays
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:58 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

xRECKONERx wrote:
Unvote, Vote: MSSK

Him first.
As in Cobalt firsT?
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:58 pm

Post by RayFrost »

"I have a jar of dirt, I have a jar of dirt, and guess what's inside it!" - Captain Jack Sparrow

I love this line. (just watched the movie for the second or third time... still epic)
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:45 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Cobalt

Why didn't you just full claim from the start. You didn't claim right, read my claim. That's a proper claim. What you did was here:

SSK is scum -> SSK claim -> Cobalt shoots but claim lie detection. -> Cobalt accuses that SSK is lying. That being shot is part of the flavour. -> Cobalt hints, but doesn't explain his kill mechanics well enough. It is assumed he is a lie detector from the intial claim. Now he can shoot. Wut? -> I ask if Lynch or Daykill is fine -> You say daykill is ok but lynch prefered -> I asked if you shot -> We dance around until the full explaination -> I attack you for not explaining things earlier and yes I have been reading the game -> You admit this was a day vig power.

Now the eff?

Do you see why you're being thrown to the dogs. DO YOU SEE THE ABOVE! No god for saken town player would direct this.

This is what you should have done:

You claim to shoot SSK, with lie detection mechanic in one post. You say you prefer a lynch. You say you will be open to a day kill if the town doesn't believe you but you rather have XXYY shot because they are scummier. You then procede to scum hunt.

You do not do the whole deflection thing above, nor vauge about your 1-shot lie detecting kill.

Why the eff didn't you do the above. Like seriously?
How am I supposed to read lie detector + shot = vig who only kills if the person is telling the truth. The obvious conclusion is you flubed your claim and now look like floundering scum.
Your hints of "shooting" but at the same time being the lie detector makes no sense.

You are one shot. You are done. You refused to full claim until pressured. You also shifted from lie detector -> killer who cannot kill liars.

@Town
Like seriously, show me if the above transition of events is wrong because this is how I read cobalt's recent posts.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”