Open 184: Friends and Enemies Mafia (Over)

Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:03 pm

Post by Shotty to the Body »

I also like how they both point out their brilliant grand plans for when I flip scum without even mentioning what happens if I flip town. Tomorrow they'll be like 'oops oh drat I don't know where to go now.' Lynch Kikuchiyo tomorrow if I'm lynched kthx.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:03 pm

Post by kikuchiyo »

Read 1097. That part was addressed to Serial. However, you were one of my top two to start with, my top suspect off the wagon, actually. I have been purposely waffling on my public opinion of you to guage whether or not Serial is your partner. I think he may be, but the lurkers among us are hurting this game. In any case: You're scum. You're going to get lynched today. Merry Christmas! :)
"Yes, Kiku fucked me thoroughly and left me on the side of the road to be lynched." - Snow White
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:05 pm

Lol fail so hard, you admit to waffling on me? We're supposed to believe that was some gambit now? Please.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:05 pm

EBWOP: PUH-LEEEEEZE!
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:05 pm

Post by kikuchiyo »

Shotty to the Body wrote:Also note that Kik can't point out where ABR said I was scummy, it's completely unsubstantiated bull that she's trying to smooth over and ignore by cutting deals with SC now.
You're not paying attention. Mostly because you are scum and are unable to approach this game as a townie should. Its not your fault, really.
"Yes, Kiku fucked me thoroughly and left me on the side of the road to be lynched." - Snow White
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:06 pm

Post by kikuchiyo »

Shotty to the Body wrote:Lol fail so hard, you admit to waffling on me? We're supposed to believe that was some gambit now? Please.
Yes and yes. And it worked as far as I can tell. SC has done everything in his power to avoid voting you. Kind of odd.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:08 pm

kikuchiyo wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:Also note that Kik can't point out where ABR said I was scummy, it's completely unsubstantiated bull that she's trying to smooth over and ignore by cutting deals with SC now.
You're not paying attention. Mostly because you are scum and are unable to approach this game as a townie should. Its not your fault, really.
So wait are you trying to say that post at the top of the last page was about YOUR scum list? I just want to make sure I understand your position here.
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:14 pm

Post by kikuchiyo »

I am not understanding your question. This an open "Friends and Enemies" set-up. You recieved a scum role and therefore cannot wrap your head around what I am talking about. You don't understand because you are not town. You were Albert's number one suspect from day 1. At some point, you will hear a loud "POP". Don't be afraid, its just your head popping out of your ass. Unfortunately, its too late. You've been exposed.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:18 pm

Rofl your case is so god-awful I don't even know what to say. She can't even prove her point I was Albert's suspect at all. Up yours lol, your head will pop out of your ass when I flip town and your lynched the next day. Merry Christmas, I'm arguing with another brick wall, except this one is scum. Your case is a bunch of trumped up garbage heaped with a side of conf-town fallacy mixed in with a helping of "no you are." Totally ignoring the question and giving us random info is a great case builder btw.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:18 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Shotty, these two off the top of my head...tired as hell right now, post more later:
Ellibereth wrote:
Serial wrote: The problem isn't buddying - thep roblem is he was scum according to your theory of the game. I thought Albert was town, i said so repeatedly and make no apology for it. You outlined a theory that you fought tooth and nail for, apparantly, that had DLA scumbuddies with ABR and then just sort of stopped that theory and started buddying Albert by pushing to 'talk to him' about the Neto wagon. You don't see anything wrong or unusual about that?
Elli wrote:Shotty, who was the someone else when you said you had to reread Neto and someone else?
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:19 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Oh yeah, and why did you avoid Neto until Albert brought him up?
FLASH OF GREEN
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:32 pm

Post by Kise »

Ellibereth wrote:K Serial, Shotty and Kiku are scum.
Well with 1 scum down, aren't there only 2 left..?
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:33 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Kise wrote:

I was talking to Serial :P

"Okay Serial : Shotty and Kiku are scum" was what I meant.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:07 pm

Post by Kise »

Silly me. Image And thanks, Shotty.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:12 pm

Post by kikuchiyo »

Kise: The main point I am trying to make is that Serial believs both Shotty and myself are scum. His case against me pretty much "requires" Shotty to be scum, while the case he made against Shotty stands fine on its own imo. For some reason, Serial seems reluctant to lynch Shotty. His main reasoning for this as I recall, is that he believes scumkiku is attempting to tie townSerial to scumShotty, and trying to lynch scumShotty to frame townSerial. Its actually a bit convoluted when you think of it, but now I'm off track.

The fact is, it reads as "self preservation" to me. Self preservation is much more of a scumtell than a towntell imo. Granted, roles like "cop" and "doc" are town roles which at times require self preservation type play. But this is an open set-up. There are still two townies out there who can confirm each other. There is no real reason for vanilla townies to act in an overly self preserving manner, especially if they think they have caught scum. If Serial really believes Shotty is scum, then he shouldn't be so hesitant to lynch him. But he is hesitant and he seems to have even had to talk himself into voting me instead of Shotty.

Shotty, on the other hand, has done nothing today but jump my wagon without so much as an original thought or a full and proper reread. Hugely anti-town in a game where there are two masons left, and vanilla townies should all be acting as though they are masons in order to draw nightkills away from the masons to preserve the masons identities as long as possible.

I suggest you reread today closely. There is a lot of information to be gained regardless of who we lynch.
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:51 am

Post by DarkLightA »

My view on people:

TOWN

Scigatt* **
Ellibereth

Farside
Ojanen
AVERAGE

Hewitt*
Kise* **
SerialClergyman (partly *)

Shotty to the Body
Kikuchiyo
SCUM

* Based on replacee's actions.
** Too little content (lately) to judge accurately.

-----

I'm deciding to recide with SC, he seems to have a genuine reason, so I'm left with two. Shotty and Kiku.

Vote: Kikuchiyo

Please read page two leading up to page 32. Claiming that there's a chainsaw on page 2? Odd.

-----

Can Shotty and Kikuchiyo give their top suspects and top townies please?
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:53 am

Post by DarkLightA »

Ellibereth wrote:
Kise wrote:

I was talking to Serial :P

"Okay Serial : Shotty and Kiku are scum" was what I meant.
Hahaha! You tricked me too :P
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:17 am

Post by Ojanen »

Scigatt wrote:Two questions for you, Ojanen:
In your opinion, would anything KittyMo(or anyone else you were waiting on) could have said prevent a Neto lynch?
Was KittyMo(or anyone else you were waiting on) a likely N1 kill?
Probably not, but the point was to get reads on them, force them to take positions, thus forcing Neto to take positions.
I actually just originally wanted to be able to get my reads out in full (elaborate about kiku and Shotty).
Hard to assess about likely nightkill. KittyMo not. As Neto flipped scum I don't think I would have been an impossible nightkill since I had a lot of initiative in going after him, but Albert was always likelier than others; I'm just often eager to get my reads out since I do get nk'd a fair bit.
kiku wrote:Yes and yes. And it worked as far as I can tell. SC has done everything in his power to avoid voting you [Shotty]. Kind of odd.
ROFL
Like Serial posting extensive cases and analysis against Shotty, and being the first in doing so?
And, you know,
voting
for Shotty on D1 and pushing for his lynch aggressively before my case on Neto?
This is really smashingly untrue.

Also, note the gigantic hypocracy. You think Serial is certainly scum yet are not willing to vote for him.
kiku wrote:His [Serial's] case against me pretty much "requires" Shotty to be scum, while the case he made against Shotty stands fine on its own imo
Serial has posted plenty of reasons to vote you besides thoughts relating to you and Shotty. I mean really. We can all go back and read the posts you know.
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:25 am

Post by Ojanen »

I wrote:Serial - links for your kiku town meta? Very very interested in that actually, since I can't seem to connect to her at all here.
Also, Serial, you might have missed this, would appreciate.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:40 am

Post by Ellibereth »

Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:50 am

Post by Ellibereth »

kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:46 am

Post by kikuchiyo »

Oj wrote: I mean really. We can all go back and read the posts you know.
Please do. Pay particular attention to this one:
kiku wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:
Sorry, please point out where Albert said I was his #1 suspect.

Geez. I wonder...
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:13 am

Post by kikuchiyo »

I have to go to work for about 8 hours. So, just to be clear.

I am a mason. Albert told me who his main suspects were, gave me a stern talking to over the hammer, and instructed me on how to come out today and be more active and try to lead the town. Obviously I haven't done the best job. My apologies.

I think Shotty's contribution is paltry and is scummiest above all else.

The most recently puzzling post is DLA's town to scum list. I have no idea why Elli and Scigatt would be at the top. Could be scum buddying town.

Serial, if you are town, please look at what was happening around both of us and make your decision carefully. I am pretty sure that Shotty is scum.
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:20 am

Post by kikuchiyo »

Ojanen wrote:

Like Serial posting extensive cases and analysis against Shotty, and being the first in doing so?
And, you know,
voting
for Shotty on D1 and pushing for his lynch aggressively before my case on Neto?
This is really smashingly untrue.
This can easily be explained as scumSerial more than happy to bus either of his partners on day 1, but looking for any and every excuse
not
to bus his remaining partner on day 2. If he wasn't consistent in his suspicions then it would be an immediate tip off that he was scum, but if you see his play today, then you should easily be able to see him going for me over Shotty, even though his case on Shotty is much more solid looking and expansive.
SC wrote:Also, note the gigantic hypocracy. You think Serial is certainly scum yet are not willing to vote for him.
I am willing to vote Serial, but I am more positive on Shotty. My play today was built around trying to see how Serial would interact with Shotty. Sorry, but I am not the best mafia player. I am still learning. As you can see from Elli's post, hammering is a weak spot for me. I like doing it. :)
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:28 am

Post by Ellibereth »

waitwaitwait, what?
Why would you claim mason now????

too tired to think.
FLASH OF GREEN