Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:06 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

SaintKerrigan wrote:@ DDD: Why is Cathart a town read?
It'd be one hell of a power bus from him yesterday when there were plenty of chances for him to jump off for other low hanging targets as we saw other players do. Since I'm assuming he can't be scum with Monkey AND Hoopla AND Kyle there would've been at least one townie he could've switched to voting. All in all I think it's unlikely that anyone would bus that solidly when so many other opportunities presented themselves especially considering Monkey was a scum PR.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:00 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
Hoopla wrote:I think SaintKerrigan is suspicious based on his timely unvote of Monkeyman on page 26, when it looked as if he could get away with possibly lynching me instead.
Well this really doesn't look good given Kerrigan's mason claim just a few hours before. How do you overlook that?
Oops, I wasn't really paying attention!

I take back my suspicion of SaintKerrigan, carry on.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:18 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
Hoopla, have you joined any other games besides this one since Commie Mafia and is so links plz
Hi DDD, here is a link to 863 and 865. I've also been in 869, but that isn't finished yet, but you can look there too if you want.[/url]
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:48 pm

Post by charter »

Hoopla, who are you suspicious of?
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:05 pm

Post by MichelSableheart »

Third vote count of day 2:

charter (0)

kyle99 (1)
xRECKONERx

Moai Interceptor Cannons (0)

Debonair Danny DiPietro (0)

Hoopla (2)
Socrates, SaintKerrigan

Socrates (0)

xRECKONERx (2)
charter, Col. Cathart

Col.Cathart (0)

SaintKerrigan (0)

Not voting anyone (4)
kyle99, Moai Interceptor Cannons, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Hoopla

With 9 votes available, it takes 5 votes to lynch someone.

If at deadline no mayority has been reached, Socrates will decide who gets lynched, regardless of the vote count.
There is no 'a' in Michel.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:58 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

SaintKerrigan wrote:Hoopla: I went back through ISO, and I found a few things that stood out to me:

- Claimed in her 13th post that she didn't think MonkeyMan was a good lynch because he was more likely to claim cop as cop, versus claim cop as scum. However, she doesn't unvote him in that post.

- After being met with much disapproval, she abandons the lynch-the-mayor strategy, yet doesn't seem interested in trying to elect a town mayor.

- She votes Monkey out of "self-preservation." Since when are town players so worried about keeping themselves alive over doing actual scumhunting?
SaintKerrigan wrote:I also just realized how heavily Hoopla is appealing to emotion, what with saying she screwed it up for the town and such things.
SaintKerrigan wrote:Hoopla could possibly be an SK. She's not playing like she's town, in my opinion, but if she were scum I would've expected her to jump off the MonkeyMan wagon and onto Kyle; thus, an SK.

Vote: Hoopla.
Since Hoopla hasn't been inclined to answer my case against her, I decided to put it all together in one nice little post and see if she'll answer it. I've also got a few more questions for her:

- Why are you not paying attention to things in this game (I.E. the fact that I claimed mason)?
- Was your claim that you never fakeclaimed as scum a joke or not?
- Why have you declined to try and scumhunt at the beginning of Day 2 (besides your feeble attempt to put suspicion on me)?
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:12 pm

Post by Socrates »

@Kyle: Who are you suspicious of today?
SaintKerrigan wrote:Hoopla could possibly be an SK. She's not playing like she's town, in my opinion, but if she were scum I would've expected her to jump off the MonkeyMan wagon and onto Kyle; thus, an SK.

@ DDD: Why is Cathart a town read?
Meh. A Hoopla-Monkey scum team is one of the few situations that I wouldn't be surprised to see scum decide not to drop a bus. She would have already had to put her vote there for self preservation even though Monkey was a scum power role, and it was pretty obvious that Monkey was doomed to die at some indeterminate time in the future. Since trying to save monkey would have been a hopeless exercise and if she did hop over to Kyle, and then Kyle flipped town and Monkey flipped scum, she would be looking at a pretty tight spot, it would be reasonable for scum to decide to go for a distancing tactic. And I have already said how I feel the antagonism between her and Monkey as the day ended seemed artificial. I mean, come on. "Nice job fooling them Hoopla."?
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:55 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Well either way, I think she's scum.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:58 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Socrates wrote:@Kyle: Who are you suspicious of today?

@ DDD: Why is Cathart a town read?
Meh. A Hoopla-Monkey scum team is one of the few situations that I wouldn't be surprised to see scum decide not to drop a bus. She would have already had to put her vote there for self preservation even though Monkey was a scum power role, and it was pretty obvious that Monkey was doomed to die at some indeterminate time in the future. Since trying to save monkey would have been a hopeless exercise and if she did hop over to Kyle, and then Kyle flipped town and Monkey flipped scum, she would be looking at a pretty tight spot, it would be reasonable for scum to decide to go for a distancing tactic. And I have already said how I feel the antagonism between her and Monkey as the day ended seemed artificial. I mean, come on. "Nice job fooling them Hoopla."?
Right now, I'm thinking a Monkey-xRECKONERx-Hoopla scum-team seems most likely. xRECKONERx keeps wanting to lynch me and won't give any reasons, and Hoopla is playing anti-town, but she voted to lynch monkey, but this could have been a bus.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:02 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

@ Kyle: Do you think we have a Vigilante then instead of a Serial Killer?
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by kyle99 »

SaintKerrigan wrote:@ Kyle: Do you think we have a Vigilante then instead of a Serial Killer?
Not really, because I don't think either SerialClergyMan or nhammen were at the top of anyone's scum list. Either we have a serial killer or a dumb Vigilante imo.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:15 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

So then why do you think we have 3 scum + 1 Serial Killer? That seems a bit overpowered against the town, in my opinion, having two anti-town killing roles, as well as a roleblocker. I think we either have 3 scum + Town Vigilante or 2 scum + 1 Serial Killer.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:22 pm

Post by kyle99 »

SaintKerrigan wrote:So then why do you think we have 3 scum + 1 Serial Killer? That seems a bit overpowered against the town, in my opinion, having two anti-town killing roles, as well as a roleblocker. I think we either have 3 scum + Town Vigilante or 2 scum + 1 Serial Killer.
If it's a 2 scum + 1 serial killer, I think Monkey/Reck scumteam and Hoopla as the serial killer works out well. If not, I think Monkey/Reck/Hoopla works well aswell. I just don't see why a Vigilante would want to kill nhamen of SerialClergyman.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:45 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

lol omgus kyle

lol me not giving reasons

lol this altogether
green shirt thursdays
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:05 pm

Post by Hoopla »

charter wrote:Hoopla, who are you suspicious of?
I think I'm suspicious of you, and kyle, mostly because I don't think Reck, Socrates, Saint or Cathart are suspicious.

Actually, I think I am suspicious of Maoi too.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:09 pm

Post by Hoopla »

SaintKerrigan wrote: - Why are you not paying attention to things in this game (I.E. the fact that I claimed mason)?
- Was your claim that you never fakeclaimed as scum a joke or not?
- Why have you declined to try and scumhunt at the beginning of Day 2 (besides your feeble attempt to put suspicion on me)?
1) I don't know. I'm sorry, I just haven't been interested in playing. It's more a me thing than anything else I'd say.
2) Yes. I thought that was pretty obvious, considering half the players here were in Commie Mafia.
3) I haven't declined. I never said 'HEY NOT GONNA BOTHER DOING ANYTHING TODAY'. I understand it looks this way though.

Do you have other questions for me?
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:14 pm

Post by Hoopla »

If there was a vigilante, why am I (and to a lesser extent kyle) still alive after Night 1. I don't remember anyone really being that suspicious of nhammen.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:26 pm

Post by Socrates »

Hoopla wrote:If there was a vigilante, why am I (and to a lesser extent kyle) still alive after Night 1. I don't remember anyone really being that suspicious of nhammen.
Charter, is this a scum slip or am I just crazy?
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:28 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Socrates wrote:
Hoopla wrote:If there was a vigilante, why am I (and to a lesser extent kyle) still alive after Night 1. I don't remember anyone really being that suspicious of nhammen.
I don't understand. Explain to me.

Also, Charter wouldn't be that stupid to shoot nhammen if he was town aligned.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:32 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Now that I think about it, I really think this set-up only works with a Vig. This gives town the opportunity to off a scum-mayor at night. It's a ridiculous mechanic if you've got three different factions in the game. What's the point of adding in a fancy mechanic if you've already got a set-up with a mish-mish of roles. I think we're likely to be playing in mostly vanilla set-up with 3 scum, vig, 2 masons. Maybe one other role. Anything more and you overcomplicate a game with a retarded mechanic.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:33 pm

Post by Socrates »

Hoopla wrote:
Socrates wrote:
I don't understand. Explain to me.

Also, Charter wouldn't be that stupid to shoot nhammen if he was town aligned.
You seem to know that SerialClergyman was the mafia kill. I see no reason to assume that.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:41 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Socrates wrote: You seem to know that SerialClergyman was the mafia kill. I see no reason to assume that.
Who other than me would shoot SC?
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:50 pm

Post by Socrates »

Hoopla wrote:
Socrates wrote: You seem to know that SerialClergyman was the mafia kill. I see no reason to assume that.
Who other than me would shoot SC?
Anyone who thought he looked pretty bad after hopping off of the Monkeywagon to champion letting him live a day while pushing an alternative lynch.

Who would shoot Nhammen?
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:53 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Oh okay, I see your point now. I assumed SC would be more threatening than nhammen to the scum team.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:07 pm

Post by Socrates »

:?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”