crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:37 am

Post by crypto »

roflcopter wrote:tell me if you think thats a scum interaction between the two of us.
Oh, hi, looks like scum interaction to me. Soft distancing mixed with coaching? Yeah. There's even the slippery acquittal for good measure:
rofl, page 3 wrote:fair enough. i actually like your [Ray's] answer, but its the night before thanksgiving and i'm already drunk, so i'm gonna leave my vote where it is for the time being.
Prodding Ray for reasons with some half-hearted suspicion and then acquitting him and screwing around with whatever else isn't your Golden Ticket out of suspicion. It isn't exactly condemning, either, but it's scummy as hell.

I like where this wagon is going.

Unvote: Snow White.
Vote: roflcopter.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:26 pm

Post by crypto »

I don't have a problem with what Snow White actually says here—
Snow White wrote:Lastly, and i really hope i dont end up with egg on my face with this, if RayFrost is ScumRayFrost, VT is a really shitty fakeclaim.
—but come to think of it, can someone please explain to me how on earth Snow White–town would even
think
to say this?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:00 am

Post by Porochaz »

Snow White and Rofl have things to account for.

However AGOTI needs to answer my case and is my prime suspect still.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:13 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Where are the rest of the players?

Mod, can we get prod action or notify the others (snow white, mbf, AGOTI) that day has started?

Snow White may need replacement, she's done nothing this whole game.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:27 am

Post by crypto »

Meh. In the one game I played with her, Snow White would go longish intervals without posting but then post good content. AGOTI seems to be in and out as well. Plus it's the weekend.

Also, I take back what I said in post 651. It's weird, but I dunno.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:15 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I'm here. Just having trouble with my internet + festively busy. I'll comment soon, but honestly I'm just happy Ray's gone. Not really surprised Spyrex was town.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:25 am

Post by elvis_knits »

crypto wrote:Meh. In the one game I played with her, Snow White would go longish intervals without posting but then post good content. AGOTI seems to be in and out as well. Plus it's the weekend.

Also, I take back what I said in post 651. It's weird, but I dunno.
I don't even know what you were saying in 651, tbh.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Rayfrost(6): Porochaz, mikeburnfire, Snow_Bunny, elvis_knits, SpyreX, crypto
Mikeburnfire(2): Snow White, Rayfrost
Porochaz(2): Roflcopter, a girl on the internet
Assuming three scum, it's almost guaranteed that one person was bussing RayFrost. A second, however, could be both: Either also bussing the inevitable Raywagon, or distancing themself from their scum partner.

Of those who were not on the wagon ROLF and AGOTI look the worst, but Snow White has made a terribly meager amount of posts. It's important that she post more. Between ROLF and AGOTI, however, I don't know which one is more suspicious.

Of the people who were on the wagon, I'm looking at Crypto and Snowbunny being the scummiest and Porochaz being almost certainly town. The way he put Ray at L-1 and demanded a claim seems too extreme to be bussing. Elvis and Tajo are in the middle somewhere.

vote: Snow White
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:21 pm

Post by mykonian »

vote count

A girl on the internet (3): Porochaz, Roflcopter, Snow_Bunny
roflcopter (3): populartajo, crypto, mikeburnfire

Not voting (2): a girl on the internet, elvis_knits, Snow White.

with 9 players, it is 5 to lynch

prodded a girl on the internet and snow white
Last edited by mykonian on Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by Snow White »

To clarify my inactivity.

I requested a replacement on the 17th due to the dissolution of my parents relationship.
Since mykonian was unable to find a replacement or it didnt register or whatever, i will continue to play for as long as he shall allow me.
I do realize my absence has been a source of inconvienence but ive had bigger things on my mind for the past few weeks and i apologise for that. Any sympathies please keep to yourself. I dont need that crap.

Ill make the rest of this short, simply ive nothing to hide. So if someone would like to point to the case against me, that would be fantastic, while i sit down (again) and attempt to do a reread. With luck ill have thoughts up in a matter of hours if not late tomorrow.

And i am assuming there is a case existing if MBF just tried voting me.
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

@ snow white

I think the case against you is failure to vote rayfrost, who was mafia godfather. Also, I guess if you look at the VC from yesterday, you were voting mbf with rayfrostmafiagodfather.
Talk nerdy to me.

Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:33 am

Post by Snow White »

Current status: 3/4's through reading. Please carry on talking, i would like not to be the only turkey up for grabs this season.

Merely that? Well i really thought it was a stupid claim on RayFrost part. There are several several roles in the Flash mafia and were i scum, and even as town, i had considered spoofing a role to avoid being a) mislynched or b) NK'd or c) directing a NK toward me.

Haha. And voting MBF was at the very start of Day1? Thats what people are holding against me? I had little intention of actually pursuing a lynch on anyone. I say what i think and vote in accordance with my gut which is 3/4 of the time not right. Obviously. But point being, im not an aggressive player and truthfully i didnt see mbf getting lynched anytime soon(im not saying my opinions are subject to change btw) but it was a safe place to put my vote and potentially could get people talking. Put that down as AtE if you want btw. im outting it here and now so its not something someone can add to their "case"

Just because i said "if RayFrost is RayFrostscum, vanilla is a really shitty claim" and unvoted, doesnt mean i forced anyone's hand to do the same. To me, it was truthful, I tried looking back at other players because i thought i had made a mistake in voting RF. One which the town may punish me for. Hell, i'd even suspect me too! :D /jk So if you'd like to see me roasted and toasty for your Christmas treat. Go on ahead, but you wont get very far.

Anyway. Im continuing on with reading, ive given my word to continue the game so if there is anything, anyone would like to point out about me, or even better about anything else that has haappened, ill reply in my big bad final post up. That way if yall do lynch me long term you'll have a list of suspects and such etc. etc.
I like ignorant people.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:12 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Mod, mbf votes SW, and you put him voting rofl...

@SW, Maybe you don't know what the VC is. You seem to think you're about to be lynched, but you only have 1 vote on you. Rofl has 2 and AGOTI has 3.
Talk nerdy to me.

a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:42 am

Post by a girl on the internet »

k, i'm prob getting lynched today. i can live with that. not gonna waste time defendin myself against prozac's lame case that i could be using to find scum instead.

rofl is one. like, duh. would've figured that anyway based on his d2 play, which is clearly coming out of the gate thinking ray is a dead man walking and intendin to bus asap, then changing his mind when it looks like there might be a chance to get someone else lynched. but srsly:
you don't need to make a case on me. i have been defendin the shit out of ray for basically the entire game. everybody knows this. saying it "caught your attention" is acting like there was any kind of subtlety in my defence, which is a huge lie. he's treatin it as some kind of big revelation that i look like ray's partner when it really, really isn't, and i don't think he would do this as town. comes off as massively artificial to me.

lookin into some vote analysis to figure the less screamingly obvious scum. this votecount, and what followed, are v. interesting:
mykonian wrote:
Rayfrost(4)
: Mikeburnfire, Roflcopter, Snow white, Elvis_knits
Mufasa(4)
: Populartajo,
Pomegranate, Spyrex, A girl on the internet

Spyrex(1): Mufasa

Mikeburnfire(1): Crypto
Snow white(1):
Rayfrost

Not voting (2): Porochaz, Snow_Bunny.

with 13 players, it is 7 to lynch
we've got now confirmed scum and now confirmed town sittin at 4 votes each. everyone besides tajo on the town wagon is known town (i will be after you lynch me, before you go ragin at me calling myself confirmed town). seems like scum would be all over that one, unless one of them was already there - looks bad for tajo.

i don't think both scum would be bussing ray so early, so assuming i'm right about rofl, town points for mbf, snow white and elvis.

mufasa wagon dissolved straight after, and the new snow bunny wagon appeared:
mykonian wrote:
Rayfrost(4)
: Mikeburnfire, Snow white, Elvis_knits
Green Crayons(3)
: Populartajo,
Pomegranate, Spyrex

Spyrex(1): Green Crayons

Snow white(1):
Rayfrost

Snow_bunny(3):
A girl on the internet
, Crypto, Roflcopter

Not voting (2): Porochaz, Snow_Bunny.
note how rofl is quick to jump away from the ray wagon when somethin else juicy shows up, while still throwing out posts like this to act supportive of the ray wagon without actually helping it go anywhere.

mostly, this count suggests that bunny is not a rofl buddy - why would he bother jumping from one buddy to the other?

that's all i got time for right now, i'll get to looking at the rest of the game in detail later.

Vote: roflcopter
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:46 am

Post by Porochaz »

a girl on the internet wrote:k, i'm prob getting lynched today. i can live with that. not gonna waste time defendin myself against prozac's lame case that i could be using to find scum instead.
BUZZZZZZZZZ!!!

WRONG ANSWER

Answer the case, now!
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:58 am

Post by Snow White »

Current status: Taking a break before i return to write ups.

@Elvis. No need to be condescending. Simply im aware of the many questions raised over my absence and want to put off people voting me under the pretence of "pressure to write".

"FASTER, FASTER!!! *facepalm*"

I like AGOTI last point on Snow Bunny at least but opinions my side are still being formed. It all rather rests on AGOTI alignment which town are not informed of.
I like ignorant people.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:41 am

Post by elvis_knits »

SW - I wasn't trying to be condescending actually. I was trying to help you since it didn't seem like you really knew what was going on.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:44 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I thought 663 was good post actually.

I'm not sure why prozac went big red letters on AGOTI.
Talk nerdy to me.

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Post may be good. Person its from, not so good. The bit quoted in the last post, terrible. She has things to answer for and she shouldnt be allowed to ignore it.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:06 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

Let's lynch tajo instead. I really liked that part of AGOTI's post and analysis.

vote populartajo
Talk nerdy to me.

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:09 pm

Post by Porochaz »

elvis_knits wrote:Let's lynch tajo instead. I really liked that part of AGOTI's post and analysis.

vote populartajo
Please do not give her a free pass. I do not mind looking at others but Im not letting someone who has totally inadequetly explained herself get off scot free.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:02 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

Aren't you Scottish?

lol
Talk nerdy to me.

Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:09 pm

Post by Snow White »

Woah woah woah woah. Im not endorsing a Tajo wagon after reading the exchange after Ray's hammer. At least not for now.

I agree with Porochaz on this one. No one claims PlayerA is undeniably, unbelievably not scum, tries to get PlayerB hung and goes unaccounted for. Thats riddiculous and that doesnt just apply to AGOTI.

Rofl and Crypto too.

Please AGOTI defend yourself if you are truly town so that you give town the best chance of being convinced and avoiding a mislynch. Then again if your scum, please continue to ignore the matter at hand so that you are lynched and town loses scum.

Post due in 3....2....etc. etc. Its long. But i think im suffiecntly up to speed. If there are any specific questions, shoot.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:13 pm

Post by Snow White »

@Elvis. Okaies. I get what our saying and i sincerely apologise for my abruptness. Peace? : )

Now to business (tl;dr at the bottom)

Individual players

Porochaz: i like how you call out the buddying between rofl and ray and claim to further examine it. It however didnt add up to much on post 156 where you decide to essentially sit on the fence and vote AGOTI for lack of sense.
You appeared to be hesitant to vote RayFrost170 but unvote AGOTI giving Ray a chance to defend himself against GreenCrayons. Ray does not address him and he appears to lose patience with Ray putting him at L-1 and tells him to claim. Which Ray ignores Porochaz again(distancing?), until prompted by Pom.

Rofl: ray's first RVS vote, votes Ray for trying to regress back to the RVS following Rays random vote on me, (Calls Ray scum, Ray lols. iunno that just slapped me in the face)later coaches ray on townies for dummies, your wordless votes bother me a great deal and im wondering if thats on your meta? On rays 114 im trying to decide whether Ray is latching onto or if he's just messing with his fellow scumbuddy. But Green Crayons appeared to have had faith in you in his 143. I think im actually believing you to be quite sincere.... hm. I may change on this later, you do look really bad atm but im thinking Ray wouldnt be that friendy with fellow scum.... could always be wrong. lol. Rofl calls out Pom for voting him instead of ray post167.

Elvis: oBservant post110. Townie move if she's double checked Crypto's word. Further observant on post 155 and is fair in the face of Porochaz not voting followed by SnowBunny not voting.

Snow Bunny: i like SB post82. I trust her so long as im fairly sure she's town which im not sure of atm, she's gotta good scumdar i believe. She votes RF after he votes her. Her 192 seems 100% ray is scum. Uhm... im trying to deceipher whether its her scumdar or whether she knew. Also his last finger pointing toward Snow Bunny is WIFOM. Im still arguing with myself about that at this point. She questions the reasons for people not liking her wagon which i think both townies and scum do so its null tell imo. She gets RF who has been shouting that she is scum and she does not provide the hammer. Minus town points...

Populartajo: claimed early day1 after Rays random SW vote Ray and rofl were town.

AGOTI: dislike how she paid no attention to RayFrost prewagon post 90. Equally she proclaimed the ray wagon was a dumb one pre rays VT claim, i liked the case against ray prior to the claim. Seen very little of AGOTI for a while now, but weird she regarded ray 100% town and then for him to flip scum, could she be third party? Doubtful we've had no extra kills that we know of.

Crypto: agreed Rays SW vote was lame. But seemed more interested in lynching AGOTI toward the end of the day than Ray. Snow White obliges the AGOTI wagon while intending to do a reread.

MBF: Hard to see scum pair. First one to call Ray out over Pom and SpyreX. Likewise to me he didnt see where the Snow bunny wagon came from, actually his pursuence of Ray is quite persistent, i dont think i could see a Ray/Mike scum pair. His thought of Pom declaring him town to set up a future cop claim is a town move i think.

The Dead'uns

SpyerX. Had a twitch about MBF. I fail to see the twitch. However I wont totally dismiss SpyreX’s ideas as they he is dead and they’re the only people I for one can trust. So ill keep an eye on it as long as I live but so far I don’t see it.

RayFrost. Seemed to want a SB lynch but was not willing to vote for her instead "willingness to hammer!", SB later votes Ray. Ray accuses Snow Bunny of his only suspect and this may be bussing it’s a whole lot of WIFOM subject to the individual.

CONTINUING ON FROM PAGE 8 CAUSE I CBA REPEATEDLY SCROLLING UP DOWN LOOKING FOR NAMES ETC.

-After Ray's VT and SW's unvote things generally seem confused. Mike is eager to provide the hammer for Ray, unvoting but equally this could be because his scum buddy may have got a temporary get out of free card. But i doubt that scenario just because of their interactions have seemed genuinely antagonistic.
- I think AGOTI makes a fairly valid point about Prochaz being this "cautious voter" this game anyway but put Ray at L-1 when his scum buddy looked doomed.
-SpyreX makes a scumlist of sorts. post 217.
RF - town
Rofl - town
Mbf - scum
Pom - scum
Crypto - scum.

SpyreX and MBF get into a heated arguement which results in SpyreX voting MBF post 220. I dont believe its based on much but its worth noting all the same.

I dislike Ray calling out tajo alone. I believe i was just as inactive at the time and
Tajo wrote: I want tajo to post more, he's starting to feel like lurker scum :x
just rubs me up the wrong way. Its possible he was trying to communicate with his fellow scum as in, im drawing attention to your inactivity so you'll post and no one else can call you on it.

Wall posts make me sad. But more warfare between Mike and Spy. Inclined to say this is just two towns locking horns.

I like Porochaz's explanation of his failure to vote Ray sooner and his sitting on the fence where Ray was concerned.

Elvis backs this up too commenting the AGOTI's actions have been misrepersentation of poro in a potential attempt to distract from Ray.

Tajo places post holder.

Crypto complains that he has wanted a AGOTI wagon forever but still i fail to see a case he has presented against her. Maybe this will change in the future but SpyreX is right, in retrospect ive got next to nothing on Crypto. No long winded cases or damning accusations, no grips with "SCUMSCUMCUM" food for thought. But if Crypto was Rayscumbuddy, i doubt he would antagonize SpyreX since Spy believed Ray was genuine.

Ah post 245 i get the case. Hm. It seems genuinish but cant say for cert. I suppose my biggest issue with AGOTI is that she had ray listed town, wrongly, but also correctly listed me as town.

Pom makes an effort but it doesnt look like much to see her get through, she makes no observations. I dislike that but regardless shes dead now.

AGOTI. Reasons make the world go round. I for one love reasons. Just state them, its better than 4other people asking for your reasons and potentially lynching you for it.

Porochaz seems more interested in finding out whose alt AGOTI alt is, self admittedly ignoring the SpyreX slash MBF debate.

Tajo comes in and could have saved me a lot of work if he be town. Dayum. But i dont like what he has on Pome, because she backed GC's rayfrost, overall your post seemed like a build up to Pom's lynch in an effort to distract from Ray.

In fact i must disgracefully say there is very little on Pom except for her neither here nor there views
FOS everyone who said they were suspicous of Pom, inc. myself.

SpyreX's take on Mike is fairly good cut down.
SpyreXpost276 wrote:MBF will not take a stance on Mufasa's alignment while simultaneously calling out the wagon. Further, he insinuated to RF that "all the scum were already on the wagon" which should be an implication that Mufasa is town yet...

MBF unnecessarily asked for role information from Mufasa that makes absolutely no sense to ask for if town.

MBF has had some amazing doublespeak in regards to the vote on RF in regards to scumhunting.

There, nice and simple, no semantics. Like I said the handholding was done, the lynching time starts.
If fingers do not point at some stage on Day2 to Mike. I may reserve a vote on Mike. May.

I like Poroxhaz because he has clearly not forgotten the case on Ray. (if i end with egg on my face again with the misfortune to trust mafia i will cry) but in hindsight he didnt let Ray wagon die down. Pro town.

I like Elvis's 290 it seems mainly because she sees Porochaz as protown too and agree that Crypto;s rage roid cases are not as compelling as what ive known them to be. I would however not like to vote him for that as of yet, im dithering with the idea he may be biding his time which apparently right by post 283.

Woah woah woah woah.... okay i need to iso Snow Bunny because srsly. The dude who voted her, listed her as his top suspect, the dude she OMGUS'd she's changed stance to AGOTI. Confused!! iso7 and 9 appear contradicting bunny.

@Snow Bunny you said if Ray flipped scum you'd be looking at Crypto. Come up with anything?

Mike i would like to say as town because he is the ACTUAL one to fire up the Ray wagon again.

Tajo makes a complete analysis from no where on Pom. And makes no other observation on any other player nor any of the interactions between players, topics of conversaations etc. Baaaad.

Ray contrastly seems certain he will die and makes up a scumlist 323. Which depending on your fancy is viable. Frankly when im scum i will usually at least have one scum buddy in the scum part. Which means
myself, tajo and SNowBunny would be in my firing line.

Ah the GC, crypto battle continues.

Mike points out potential misrepersentation in tajo's case against pom. Also his logic is sound in the face of Ray trying to set up his own lynch. But that could be for town sympathy. iunno. Either way it didnt work! :D

Okay. I think Mike is town. Im also fairly assured Porochaz is town. The later is subject to change.But frankly im not ilk to hear much against him unless someone either gets up to the same level of intellect or seems more detached or sensible. W/e.

Highly dislike Elvis for encouraging a MikeBurrnsFirewagon based on Mufasa's actions. Iunno. I dont read it as fishy i read it as kinda disbelieving. Semi exucses ray for not knowing how to reply to GC. Was there ever going to be a proper way to refute GC allegations Elvis?

AGOTI has me baffled by
that post was not a post i think snow white would make if she was scum. unless she was scum with ray, and she can't be, cuz he's town
If i were to guess i think this alt is basically ripping the piss about teen girls online. But still. Ray flipped scum so question marks. Although your right. I am town. But i could equally be scum who contrieved what i wrote to seem town and if your experienced you should know that you cant rule anything out... unless you actually do know, im town?

And OMGZOZNOEZ THIS REREAD HAS KILLED ME. /jks. Half way through write ups. 15 pages finished.

Crypto's vote is a wagoner. Your refering to a joke that was made on page 2-3. There better be something more substantial to your vote seaman. Also, strange post to make when you and Mike appeared to be on equal standing ground and then he goes and announces V/LA.

Its now obv. that Ray intentionally tried to attract a cop investigation on himself, claiming vanilla because he was godfather but im sure yall figured that out by now. :oops: thats something for me to remember for the future.

I hidiously dislike Pom's vote but like Crypto's unvote. And feel his vote was just.

Random nonsense about Glee which i loathe btw.

Crypto admits he's a retard who cant read. /jk!

Snow Bunny scares me. Have to rereread her in iso. Again. And post tomorrow cause its getting fricking late.

Im semi in line with Mike on the Poro gig but not so much with Elvis. And he was proved right with Ray and horrifically wrong with Pom however.

Poro ignores this post by mike however and one eighties to voting ray again albeit in a funny manner.

I dislike tajo's 411 sticking up from Ray. ive played with him before hand and i've gotten wayyy more pro town reads from him. Something this game felt off and in retrospect despite his VT i shoulda stuc to it. Ce sera.

I cant stand Elvis's vote on Pom. Too late. I thought the Ray wagon was oing again. Am slightly disappointed.

I find AGOTI's attempt at a Pom case sus. Its also very lousy. I hope someone called her out on that.

The count has made me laugh.

I hate Elvis's classification of AGOTI's case as "not bad" its disasterous. If someone asks for a bandwagon 2nd vote is okay. 3+ question marks!!

Poro back reading as town 440. Reads naturally.

Still failing to see Crypto's line of thought in the SB scum department.
MBF wrote:If I'm reading this correctly, most of the case on Pom stems from her vote in the Mufasa wagon. If that's the case, then this wagon is incredibly flimsy. Stop wasting time and let's kill RayFrost.
this sums up my feeling at the minute. So does "...?"

Tajo attacks mbf for his reluctance of the Pom wagon and eagerness for the ray wagon.

HOS Elvis 462
using rvs observations in what should have developed by now, it looks like your delibrately trying to dig for something thats not there.

Rofl's Elvis piggy back vote on Pom should have been shot.

Ray is as unhelpful as ever, well, when he's not town im presuming. Cause then he's usually helpful etc etc.

Tajo/Frost interaction. Tajo's reactions measures significantly as town. Dammit. X(

Hope explanatiosn were gained from Rofl and Frost.

*Damn!* i should have read the page prior to my vote Day2. X( Whoopsies! But wasnt my perogative at the time. If it helps, if ifs and ands were pots and pans. I would have voted Ray in a heartbeat caught up on things. Hammers are very bad. Dont make them if your not without conviction and his long overdue absence maed him look opportunistic but town figured that out anyway and were right.

No ones yet questioned Rofl. Why?

Im highly disgruntled with Crypto that a) he had previously voted SB on Day2 when that was going to go no where in light of Ray's hammer. He then conceeds. its also weird how after Crypto placed his SB vote. Ray listed SB as 100%scum and crypto as town. However. I think they're both too smart for that craic so im left wondering is it reverse reverse psychology. But im kinda resolute.... not sure i see Crypto as scum. But ive seen him go after people for less viable reasons too...

Rofl continues to vote Poro. Uh... why?!

At this point i have to fricking say, either some people are truly devoid of sense or all of Ray's buddies are desperately trying to stop a lynch. I think the attack on Porochaz is enough to cement that for me that he is most likely innocent.

I want to know how rofl feels in respect to Ray flipping scum. Does he feel like he has incriminated himself?

Crypto is apparently going back to his old ways of degradation but meh... I asked why people found me town because as i already said, ive posted little. Therefore how can people find me town? Its baffling. No offense taken though.

Why is Tajo stalling on the ray vote? its "vote*insert name of choice here*" much easier to write than the posting he's doing.

@Crypto ive known SB's read to leave me gobsmacked. If she's town im happy.

Crypto finally hammers.

I immediately dont like rofl's AGOTI vote. But then again i dont like her so very much either so im confused or its too early in the morning for my brain to process this mumbo jumbo.

I loathe how Rofl has answered nothing. But i found him a lot more accountable in another game, where he was scum. Hm... I still dont like his actions though and thats enough for me to vote on.

Do not like the Crypto specualtion either. AND THE VOTE!! HEY!!! :o I'd like to think people think me smarter than that...

And the working up of some case. Do i really have to answer to that again? Why arent you looking at Rofl?

I never said i was not going to revote RayFrost at any given stage. I dont do that because you never know how things change. As they invariably did.

Snow White town thought to say that because even as town i was considering her neck too. I can honestly say i was dithering with making a fake claim if necessary to save my neck from a noose if i were scum who know i might have but i forgot about mafiagodfathers being immune to investigations, it was the perfect fake claim for Ray and he took it. It just didnt cross my mind. I didnt see why scum wouldnt not lie in order to stay around because even as town it crossed my mind.

@Poro. What else is there you would like me to account for?

Agreed with mike on the Poro read. Sad he later votes me but unsurprised. Truth be told i thought id have mroe votes.

Thanks to Elvis for informing me of the case against me. Sorry for the snappy reply btw. :(

Honestly. I see myself voting AGTOI at a later date, perhaps when its not 2.55am and i can see straight. But truth be told im struggling with her and Rofl. Ill draw up arguement for them both tomorrow as well as other people. Secondly this is all being drawn up at the once. Opinions change and if you've gotten to the bottom well done. 0.o

General thoughts.
I believe Green Crayons was NK'd Night1 because he hung onto RayFrost and wouldnt let go.

HOWEVER. What i did note was that RayFrost appeared to flaunt his mafianess. *twas stupid not to cop onto it sooner but ce sera* He addressed me iso 31.
RayFrost wrote:
Snow White wrote: @AGOI. Calling me SW is fine. Im not sure of what i find Ray Forst atm.
Lemme guess, I'm about as obv town as I was in seaside (not very :P).
Excited scum? Its something every town should look back on and see if they can make any links imho. But equally could always be wrong. *yawns*

Porochaz: Town.
Mike: Town.
Crypto. Neutral. Leaning scum. Cant decide whether he wanted me to post more or seriously trying to get my head in that noose.
Snow Bunyy. Neutral. Not yet decided. Ray flip flopping left me unimpressed.
ElvisKnits. Neutral. Wary. But nothing substantial to my recollection.
AGOTI. Scummy. Highly so. Could be pulling the same "Ray sympathy" jizz.
Tajo. Murky waters. Whole interaction with Ray post Pom lynch +town points. Ray's early interaction with tajo -town points.
Rofl. Scummy. Holy crap. Still would like explanations for not being on the lynch despite finding Ray both flattering and annoying. etc. etc.

TL;DR
Snow White was non reading town. Now being reading town and back up to date, is continuing to play. Will place vote tomorrow when her head is on straight. People she thunk scummy and town and why listed in the paragraph above.
I like ignorant people.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:15 pm

Post by crypto »

What am I doing wrong now?

Was that an OMGUS? *squints hard*

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”