Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:01 am

Post by Sir Chris »

If I am making a lot of sense can you switch your vote to wicked because that'd just make my day.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:07 am

Post by Rhinox »

Sir Chris wrote:If I am making a lot of sense can you switch your vote to wicked because that'd just make my day.
how would you feel about a solemnJ lynch?
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:11 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Pretty good overall, but it is far too late to try to lead a new lynch like that this far into the day. We only have roughly nine hours left in the day, it is best if we work off of established lynches. Basically my thoughts are this, if all three of the people we are looking at are town we are probably in trouble. It means we have been lead astray massively today and that means scum is doing a lot better job than town is at scum hunting vs negating our scum hunting. I think SJ being scum makes sense as does Wicked being scum, their votes and their plays. I am with you on SJ for sure, but at this juncture I do not have hope to start a new lynch and I don't really want to divert from my two daylong suspicion of wicked.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:11 am

Post by Rhinox »

bah... I gotta go... wife is mad...

unvote vote wicked
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:12 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Although I will note I think every person aside from you on cades has looked worse than SJ today, so there's that.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:14 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Yeah and I've got to go to work. I'll be on two hours before deadline but I have a college paper to work on as well, although I'll probably push that to the side knowing how I am.

Remember anyone who posts in this topic: Kunk did a complete 180 from the person he replaced, scum hunt. Cades isn't exactly lurking, kinda just dropped off the map, not a good reason for a lynch. Wicked has looked bad both days, A+ lynch. At this point I expect any vote not on Wicked coming from a scumbuddy trying to save his sorry ass. Just throwing that out there.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:15 am

Post by Sir Chris »

any vote cast from here on out*
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:20 am

Post by Sir Chris »

I've got twenty minutes, I expect to see you in this topic, Solemn.
SolemnJ
SolemnJ
Goon
SolemnJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:21 am

Post by SolemnJ »

Sir Chris wrote:Basically my big problem with this lynch is that we aren't learning anything from it, and I have a very bad feeling this is scum lead. Like, we lynch cades, if they flip town everyone will go "oh well we lynched a lurker, it happens." while scum laughs at us. You don't lynch town, ever. And there has been evidence that cades has just gone off the loop entirely, but we are still lynching him. Being idle isn't scum behavior by default, and given that we are down three town members I am in no mood to play ball with dumb policy lynches.

Secondly the kunk lynch makes no sense at all. NO SENSE AT ALL. What kind of halfwit scum gets oddball looks originally for voting me while defending wicked, gets replaced, then the replacement takes the opposite stance. It doesn't make sense. It just does not make sense. Even if you want to say that wicked is town, for a scum to replace in and instead of taking the easier lynch in cades he tries to make a scum case. That doesn't seem very scummy to me at all, yet he is still getting votes.

Wicked has been under suspicion both days. Day one Haylen's idiocy and whining saved his head. There shouldn't be anything saving him today but people are playing really oddly at this point. Here's a giant spoiler: Neither Cades or Kunk's scum cases make a lick of sense at this point. One is a policy lynch when we are down three members of town and the other just literally doesn't make sense.
I agree with the first two.
Sir Chris wrote:Also why do people act like Wicked can't be scum. Seriously, his defenses have very thin and he tried to act as if he was suspicious of me pretty weakly after I attacked him yesterday. How about we let cades get replaced, realize kunk is pretty town, and punch a whole in wicked's scummy heart.
Hm...
Rhinox wrote:Surprise, I get to post again...
SolemnJ wrote:
Rhinox wrote:
cades could very well be replaced, but at this point I'm thinking that lynching him as a utility lynch might not be the worst idea. I just don't really believe in any option at this point.

vote: cades
Why is it better to lynch Cades than to no lynch?
cades lynch has a chance at hitting scum. No lynch has no chance at hitting scum. suggesting a no lynch just because we can't come to a consensus is scummy.

sir chris is making a lot of sense.
But cades lynch also has chance of hitting town. And I am pretty sure Cades is town. So why should I vote for him?
Sir Chris wrote:Pretty good overall, but it is far too late to try to lead a new lynch like that this far into the day. We only have roughly nine hours left in the day, it is best if we work off of established lynches. Basically my thoughts are this, if all three of the people we are looking at are town we are probably in trouble. It means we have been lead astray massively today and that means scum is doing a lot better job than town is at scum hunting vs negating our scum hunting. I think SJ being scum makes sense as does Wicked being scum, their votes and their plays. I am with you on SJ for sure, but at this juncture I do not have hope to start a new lynch and I don't really want to divert from my two daylong suspicion of wicked.
Why? I've been doing everything I can to make sure town lynches scum.
Sir Chris wrote:Although I will note I think every person aside from you on cades has looked worse than SJ today, so there's that.
/doesnt exactly understand this post

Chris, explain the attack.
All things are based on perspective.
SolemnJ
SolemnJ
Goon
SolemnJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:22 am

Post by SolemnJ »

Hm...wicked lynch will reveal a lot more, but I still think he's town.

I think all three of these wagons are wrong.
SolemnJ
SolemnJ
Goon
SolemnJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:25 am

Post by SolemnJ »

Wicked has been actively contributing to the thread, creating more valid info for finding scum.

You could call some of the things he does scummy, but I don't see any of the logic against him as solid.

Sure the wicked lynch would reveal more, but I feel wicked is a very good player and can help us attain victory.

Do mislynches > no lynches?

I don't see how wondering about this makes me seem scummy.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:25 am

Post by Sir Chris »

1. You make me feel uneasy, just something about you. It is why I said I'd feel 'pretty good' with your lynch

However then I looked back and realized that wicked (duh), faraday, and dana have looked really bad today in their attempt to get cades lynched, so I think they are all more scummy than you.

Also I can't see how you think wicked is town given the company he is keeping on lynches and how he has 'defended' himself. All three being town seems unlikely to me.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:27 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Scum do not only lurk though. That's the thing. Good scum will "contribute" while all the while town dies around them. Also what has he said that is valid? Has he lead to a scum lynch? Do you think his vote on cades is going to lead to a scum lynch? It isn't 'valid' if it is lynching town.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:28 am

Post by Sir Chris »

See it is stuff like this. Calling wicked a very good player is an absolute joke, his posts don't ring true, he deflects badly, and he hasn't actually helped.

But anyway, I have to go to work, so this will very sadly have to wait. But still, your read on wicked is puzzling.
SolemnJ
SolemnJ
Goon
SolemnJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:38 am

Post by SolemnJ »

Sir Chris wrote:Scum do not only lurk though. That's the thing. Good scum will "contribute" while all the while town dies around them. Also what has he said that is valid? Has he lead to a scum lynch? Do you think his vote on cades is going to lead to a scum lynch? It isn't 'valid' if it is lynching town.
Hm...this is validpost. I suppose I thought wicked was good player b/c of the air he put off. He seemed to act like he knew what he was doing. Asking good questions, making good points.

But I read his posts again, and I spy a contradiction.
Wickedestjr wrote:
Faraday wrote:Is this fucking serious? So b/c ONE townie does it, it means it's not scummy? Really Wicked? Oh god this is unbelievably bad.
Lurking/not contributing is a stupid reason to lynch a player for in general anyway. How is that opinion "unbelievably bad"?

Wickedestjr wrote:Alright. This is my last day here, and I didn't have the time to catch up completely, but I'll switch my vote to a place where it serves a good purpose. In this case, I like the cades votes the best, even though cruelty is one of the people voting him:

Unvote Vote:cades

When I return it should be day 3, so I will be crossing my fingers that we vote off scum.
I wish I had seen/this was pointed out earlier.

Wicked just wanted to say it wasnt his idea, and seems to be pushing a mislynch.

And I suppose we could draw a lot from the wicked lynch. (like how cades is town if he is scum).

unvote; vote wicked
CrueKnight
CrueKnight
Townie
CrueKnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:20 am

Post by CrueKnight »

SolemnJ wrote:
CrueKnight wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote:@SolemnJ:

Nope, unfortunately I don't have any special role, just a vanilla townie.
Ha. Can you explain why you would RC like that???

Vote: Kunkstar

This is very suspicious to me. He may not have been acting scummy like his predecessor, but this is surely one.

You should NEVER RC unless you're forced to. If you were town, you would have just said that it wasn't your role.

SolemnJ, this didn't prove anything... he most likely re-read through mafiascp's posts and knew about the RVC.
I don't like the reason for this, especially the last. What makes it unlikely that he IS vanilla? That he claimed?
For one yes, that gives him a parachute landing if he were scum. If he really is town, then it gives scum a chance to eliminate someone from their list.

I guess I could see it as a small mistake... and since the deadline is soon, I'm going to:
unvote
Vote: Wicked

I am agreeing with the arguments against him.
solemnj wrote:Wicked has been actively contributing to the thread, creating more valid info for finding scum.
He posted alot, but what did he contribute? He did ask a lot of questions of why.

So he can be an active scum.
├óÔé¼┬á Crusader Knight ├óÔé¼┬á

http://www.spore.heavengames.com
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:43 pm

Post by Furry »

SolemnJ wrote:Also:
-cades vote
-unvote because two days is a lot of time
-kunk has acted like VT
-suspicion of wicked
-wanting wicked (on LA) to post

None of this is scummy. How are they questionable?
The cades move was odd, because you claimed it was because of deadline, then suddenly decided that there was more time, but never made a vote on another player. Later you sort of back the wicked push, but never (untill recently) made a vote on the wagon.
The times he did make moves, it was on someone who I not only have down as town, but also for reasons that are up there amungst the worst that I have ever seen someone seriously push a lynch over.
When does scum use bad reasons to try to push a lynch on D2?
... to get a not-them lynch?

The arguement "it was bad reasoning, he cant be scum" is weak.

I do like what you pointed out on wicked over the cades wagon that I really dislike. I will be able to post again before deadline, and unless something major happens will vote wicked then for the sake of a lynch.
Temporary unretired alt
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:03 pm

Post by cruelty »

SolemnJ wrote:
Wickedestjr wrote:Alright. This is my last day here, and I didn't have the time to catch up completely, but I'll switch my vote to a place where it serves a good purpose. In this case, I like the cades votes the best, even though cruelty is one of the people voting him:

Unvote Vote:cades

When I return it should be day 3, so I will be crossing my fingers that we vote off scum.
I wish I had seen/this was pointed out earlier.
My last post. (42 in iso).
SolemnJ wrote:Wicked has been actively contributing to the thread, creating more valid info for finding scum.

You could call some of the things he does scummy, but I don't see any of the logic against him as solid.

Sure the wicked lynch would reveal more, but I feel wicked is a very good player and can help us attain victory.
I don't know whether to call that buddying or defending. Can you quote some specific examples where wicked has been genuinely helpful (as opposed to making massive quote walls and asking inane questions) please?
SolemnJ wrote:And I am pretty sure Cades is town. So why should I vote for him?
How can you be sure he's town? He's posted like 4 times.
the nexus of the crisis
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:56 pm

Post by Furry »

unvote
vote wicked

Its better then a no lynch
Temporary unretired alt
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:33 pm

Post by Kdub »

Vote Count

CrueKnight (0)
-
Furry (0)
-
cruelty (0)
-
Sir Chris (0)
-
Rhinox (0)
-
Wickedestjr (7)
- Sir Chris, kunkstar7, cruelty, Rhinox, SolemnJ, CrueKnight, Furry
kunkstar7 (1)
- mikeburnfire
Faraday (0)
-
SolemnJ (0)
-
danakillsu (0)
-
mikeburnfire (0)
-
cades (3)
- Faraday, danakillsu, Wickedestjr
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (1)
- cades

You string up Wickedestjr after much deliberation. Unfortunately, you discover that he was a
Vanilla Townie

Please submit N2 actions.

Deadline is December 23, ~11:00 am MST

Edit: 12 hours added to the N2 deadline because I will not be available tomorrow night. Due to the holidays, D3's deadline will be extended 5 days past the standard 3 week time period, and players will not be prodded for inactivity until January 2.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:05 am

Post by Kdub »

At the start of the new day, the town gathers together, only to find that Rhinox is missing. Following a quick search, you find his body. He was a
Vanilla Townie

Vote Count

CrueKnight (0)
-
Furry (0)
-
cruelty (0)
-
Sir Chris (0)
-
kunkstar7 (0)
-
Faraday (0)
-
SolemnJ (0)
-
danakillsu (0)
-
mikeburnfire (0)
-
cades (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (10)
- CrueKnight, Furry, cruelty, Sir Chris, kunkstar7, Faraday, SolemnJ, danakillsu, mikeburnfire, cades

10 players alive, 6 votes needed to lynch.

Day 3 has officially started.

Deadline is January 18, ~12:00 pm MST

Extra days have been added to the D3 deadline due to the holidays. I will not prod anyone for inactivity until January 2.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:16 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Hm. Now I am just a bit confused. Wicked had been acting very badly, yet ... no.

So Kunk and the player before him have combined to vote for two different town players...

I am going to have to go back and look through stuff, hrm.
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:33 am

Post by Furry »

@dana - Its time to take off the shackles and strech! A new morning! With luck a new beginning... if you are in to that kind of beginning *nuzzle*... if not disregard that.

Anyways, if you could of gotten ANY lynch yesterday what one would it of been?

@SJ - Same question, just without all the kinky stuff.
Temporary unretired alt
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:29 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Apologies for my absence. I'm kinda mooching internet right now, and the signal comes and goes. I really need to buckle into this game soon, but that might not happen until after
winter solstice
Christmas. Sorry!
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
SolemnJ
SolemnJ
Goon
SolemnJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:57 am

Post by SolemnJ »

V/LA through December 26th

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”