Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:44 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Man, I really don't like this wagon on Kunkstar, especially because claiming early is something I do all the time myself if I feel it is needed or if it doesn't hurt much. Policy lynching at this juncture seems dumb.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:41 am

Post by Rhinox »

Just want to let everyone know that I am probably not going to be available to post tomorrow afternoon as we head into deadline - I'm going to be at a christmas party in my hometown back in PA from 3PM til whenever it gets done, which very well could be late in the evening.

I'm just letting everyone know because we currently seem to have 3 potential lynches today (cades, kunk, or wicked), and tomorrow morning before I leave for home might be the last chance I'll have to consider switching my vote before deadline.

unvote
I'm not sure I want to lynch kunk anymore.
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:04 am

Post by cruelty »

Oh.

Here we go.
wicked (responding to me sarcastically saying he should pick a wagon) wrote:Here are my candidates:
Vote: cruelty
Vote: Furry
Vote: mike
His next post:
wicked wrote:Alright. This is my last day here, and I didn't have the time to catch up completely, but I'll switch my vote to a place where it serves a good purpose. In this case, I like the cades votes the best, even though cruelty is one of the people voting him
I'm going to change back to wicked. This is opportunism at its finest.

unvote, vote: wicked
the nexus of the crisis
SolemnJ
SolemnJ
Goon
SolemnJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:29 am

Post by SolemnJ »

CrueKnight wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote:@SolemnJ:

Nope, unfortunately I don't have any special role, just a vanilla townie.
Ha. Can you explain why you would RC like that???

Vote: Kunkstar

This is very suspicious to me. He may not have been acting scummy like his predecessor, but this is surely one.

You should NEVER RC unless you're forced to. If you were town, you would have just said that it wasn't your role.

SolemnJ, this didn't prove anything... he most likely re-read through mafiascp's posts and knew about the RVC.
I don't like the reason for this, especially the last. What makes it unlikely that he IS vanilla? That he claimed?

Kunkstar: How expirienced are you at Mafia?

Cruelty, that is a good point. Why wouldnt wicked vote for one of his candidates?

Lemme look at wicked some more...
All things are based on perspective.
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:54 am

Post by Furry »

Had field work today, got a tick wedged in me pretty good (yes irony I know). Went to the place to get them out, they tried the burning thing and the tick died (wasnt supposed to happen), then when tried to pull it out the head came off (also not supposed to happen), so I had to have them dig it out which hurt quite a bit and im on some pain med things and a little loopy. Tomorrow I get to go back and make sure I dont have lyme disease, any other tick illness or its infected.

Will try and read up tonight when I think I will be thinking striaght.

Anyone want a Dana/Torque quicklynch instead of this cades one? That much I dont need to get sane to know I prefer it.
Temporary unretired alt
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:33 pm

Post by Faraday »

not liking solemnj lately ftr. feels off.

i'm happy w/ wicked or cades being lynched. I'll switch to avoid a NL obv. Against a wicked lynch as I think he's town.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:36 pm

Post by Rhinox »

Faraday wrote:not liking solemnj lately ftr. feels off.

i'm happy w/
wicked
or cades being lynched. I'll switch to avoid a NL obv. Against a
wicked
lynch as I think he's town.
wanna try this line again?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:39 pm

Post by Faraday »

no no i don't.

erm but yeah I meant kunkstar/malpa obviously.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:11 pm

Post by Kdub »

cades has been prodded.

Vote Count

CrueKnight (0)
-
Furry (0)
-
cruelty (0)
-
Sir Chris (0)
-
Rhinox (0)
-
Wickedestjr (3)
- Sir Chris, kunkstar7, cruelty
kunkstar7 (3)
- mikeburnfire, Furry, CrueKnight
Faraday (0)
-
SolemnJ (0)
-
danakillsu (0)
-
mikeburnfire (0)
-
cades (3)
- Faraday, danakillsu, Wickedestjr
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (3)
- cades, SolemnJ, Rhinox

12 players alive, 7 votes needed to lynch.

Deadline is December 19, ~11:00 pm MST

Deadline is in ~ 29 hours.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
SolemnJ
SolemnJ
Goon
SolemnJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:40 pm

Post by SolemnJ »

Faraday wrote:not liking solemnj lately ftr. feels off.

i'm happy w/ wicked or cades being lynched. I'll switch to avoid a NL obv. Against a wicked lynch as I think he's town.
Why not?

ARGH!!!!!! Who should I vote for??

Wicked has seemed pretty protown to me...and cades is just a lurker.

Cades is my last option...But I should be here before deadline to make sure we don't No Lynch.

Wicked...post something.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:01 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Also it is helping me that the two people on wicked with me I think are town, so yeah, liking this so far.
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:04 pm

Post by Furry »

Time to start laying down some things.

First, I am against the cades lynch. If we are going to lynch someone who is lurking, we are going to lynch dana/torque. There is a lot more legitimately scummy behavior from him, as compared to more uselessness from cades, and a neutrally vibe from Kat. The only reason this is a viable wagon is that it will be good for information regarding this shift + earlier views on cades.

Kunk im horribly torn on given that im partial to vanilla claims usually. It seems that, especially when faced with a deadline, that vanilla claims increase in odds for being truthful. I dont really like the timing of this one, but I get into trouble going against gut reads usually. This all brings me to my main point though

Solemn or Dana is the right lynch today. Im thuroughly convinced of that. SJ I think is scummy from earlier, and now he is taking a whole lot of questionable stances as the wagons shift around at deadline.

Last few post have his have gone

-cades vote
-unvote because two days is a lot of time
-kunk has acted like VT
-suspicion of wicked
-wanting wicked (on LA) to post

Then we have Torque who recently became Dana.

Torque entire suspicions for the game can be summed up as
-CK for using smilies (he actually voted him seriously pushing him to L-2 for this)
-CK for possibly softclaiming a masonish role

yeah thats it. He never touched on Haylen, he never touched on anyone. The times he did make moves, it was on someone who I not only have down as town, but also for reasons that are up there amungst the worst that I have ever seen someone seriously push a lynch over.

Dana comes in with new suspects but continues the trend of reasoning that really is in the pits. Votes here are
-wicked for being eager
-CK for being suspected by SB
**side note, when pressured by wicked he just says 'im not voting you, doesnt matter'. Add dodging of reasoning to the list of reasons to be lynching him
-cruel and me appear on his list next for no reason I can find whatsoever
-cades for lurking (when he didnt appear in his top three two days earlier)
**when being pressured again for the cades vote he suddenly seems really unsure of himself being there
Temporary unretired alt
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:07 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

I see no scum reason to go from attacking me to pulling a 180 and agreeing with me in essence on wicked. That feels like different players on a town role to me than a scum master plot.
SolemnJ
SolemnJ
Goon
SolemnJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:08 pm

Post by SolemnJ »

I really don't know what to do...I'm never good at deadlines...

Also:
-cades vote
-unvote because two days is a lot of time
-kunk has acted like VT
-suspicion of wicked
-wanting wicked (on LA) to post

None of this is scummy. How are they questionable?
The times he did make moves, it was on someone who I not only have down as town, but also for reasons that are up there amungst the worst that I have ever seen someone seriously push a lynch over.
When does scum use bad reasons to try to push a lynch on D2?
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:15 am

Post by Rhinox »

where is MBF by the way...
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:35 am

Post by Rhinox »

SolemnJ wrote:Wicked...post something.
are you following along?

wicked clearly said here that he would be unable to post for the rest of the day...

incidentally, I have about an hour of posting time left. I'll be placing my final vote for the day before I leave. I would hope to hear a little more discussion first.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:34 am

Post by Kdub »

mikeburnfire has been prodded.
(my bad for not noticing he was prod-eligible yesterday)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:15 am

Post by Rhinox »

this feels like such a crapshoot...

Wicked just doesn't feel like scum to me... I think is attack on cruelty was crap, but he was trying too hard for it to be scum driven imo. after getting attacked for picking a wagon not in his top 3 yesterday, it doesn't seem like scum-wicked under pressure would do the same today.

The only thing I have against kunk is malps vote on the haylen wagon, which is admittedly weak on its own. I've pushed it all day because I was hoping for something else to come out of it. The lack of any other support makes me think I'm wrong.

cades could very well be replaced, but at this point I'm thinking that lynching him as a utility lynch might not be the worst idea. I just don't really believe in any option at this point.

I'm starting to think we've been looking in the wrong directions, but those directions will have to be explored tomorrow...

vote: cades

This will probably be my last post of the day...
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:49 am

Post by Kdub »

Vote Count

CrueKnight (0)
-
Furry (0)
-
cruelty (0)
-
Sir Chris (0)
-
Rhinox (0)
-
Wickedestjr (3)
- Sir Chris, kunkstar7, cruelty
kunkstar7 (3)
- mikeburnfire, Furry, CrueKnight
Faraday (0)
-
SolemnJ (0)
-
danakillsu (0)
-
mikeburnfire (0)
-
cades (4)
- Faraday, danakillsu, Wickedestjr, Rhinox
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (2)
- cades, SolemnJ

12 players alive, 7 votes needed to lynch.

Deadline is December 19, ~11:00 pm MST

Deadline is in ~ 12 hours.

This will be the last vote count before the deadline since I will be gone most of today.
SolemnJ
SolemnJ
Goon
SolemnJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:49 am

Post by SolemnJ »

Rhinox wrote:
SolemnJ wrote:Wicked...post something.
are you following along?

wicked clearly said here that he would be unable to post for the rest of the day...

incidentally, I have about an hour of posting time left. I'll be placing my final vote for the day before I leave. I would hope to hear a little more discussion first.
yea...I was hoping. Sigh.
I'm starting to think we've been looking in the wrong directions, but those directions will have to be explored tomorrow...
Sigh. I agree. I don't think any of the current wagons are on scum. Is it better to lynch town than no lynch?
SolemnJ
SolemnJ
Goon
SolemnJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:51 am

Post by SolemnJ »

Rhinox wrote:
cades could very well be replaced, but at this point I'm thinking that lynching him as a utility lynch might not be the worst idea. I just don't really believe in any option at this point.

Why is it better to lynch Cades than to no lynch?
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:19 am

Post by Sir Chris »

If you are on cades or kunk I think you are really making a grave mistake or are very, very scummy. Honestly, wicked has done nothing to deserve to live at this point and the case on both kunk and cades is a complete joke.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:37 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Basically my big problem with this lynch is that we aren't learning anything from it, and I have a very bad feeling this is scum lead. Like, we lynch cades, if they flip town everyone will go "oh well we lynched a lurker, it happens." while scum laughs at us. You don't lynch town, ever. And there has been evidence that cades has just gone off the loop entirely, but we are still lynching him. Being idle isn't scum behavior by default, and given that we are down three town members I am in no mood to play ball with dumb policy lynches.

Secondly the kunk lynch makes no sense at all. NO SENSE AT ALL. What kind of halfwit scum gets oddball looks originally for voting me while defending wicked, gets replaced, then the replacement takes the opposite stance. It doesn't make sense. It just does not make sense. Even if you want to say that wicked is town, for a scum to replace in and instead of taking the easier lynch in cades he tries to make a scum case. That doesn't seem very scummy to me at all, yet he is still getting votes.

Wicked has been under suspicion both days. Day one Haylen's idiocy and whining saved his head. There shouldn't be anything saving him today but people are playing really oddly at this point. Here's a giant spoiler: Neither Cades or Kunk's scum cases make a lick of sense at this point. One is a policy lynch when we are down three members of town and the other just literally doesn't make sense.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:40 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Also why do people act like Wicked can't be scum. Seriously, his defenses have very thin and he tried to act as if he was suspicious of me pretty weakly after I attacked him yesterday. How about we let cades get replaced, realize kunk is pretty town, and punch a whole in wicked's scummy heart.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:53 am

Post by Rhinox »

Surprise, I get to post again...
SolemnJ wrote:
Rhinox wrote:

Why is it better to lynch Cades than to no lynch?
cades lynch has a chance at hitting scum. No lynch has no chance at hitting scum. suggesting a no lynch just because we can't come to a consensus is scummy.

sir chris is making a lot of sense.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”